10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chino Valley Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Chino Valley Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chino Valley Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chino Valley Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chino Valley Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chino Valley Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chino Valley Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chino Valley Arizona:
Days Inn Chino Valley
Located in Chino Valley, 14 miles from Prescott, Days Inn Chino Valley features a spa center and hot tub. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 52 miles from Days Inn Chino Valley.
- The hotel was clean and the staff were kind. We decided to skip the small continental breakfast and tried a little restaurant down the street called Cafe 89 – it was excellent greasy spoon diner food!
- I liked the location, pursuant to where my training was taking place. It was easy to find and it was centrally located in town to everything. There was plenty of parking and was well lighted.
- The property was very nice and clean .. the room was clean the bath room was clean and working .. the bed was clean and soft . The decor was pleasant .
- Very comfy bed, best we’ve found at a hotel/motel. Loved having HBO too, yay movies! Good shower/water pressure/water temperature. Continental breakfast was set up well and included a variety of hot dishes: toast (white/wheat/cinnamon-raisin), make-your-own waffles, oatmeal, sausage patties and mini egg/cheese omelettes. Indoor heated pool (didn’t use) seemed popular!
- Bed was comfortable and the room was clean and spacious.
Primrose Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Primrose Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Chino Valley, just 16 miles from Prescott.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 52 miles from Primrose Inn & Suites.
- It was snowing and the staff had warmed the room up prior to our arrival. The renovation was beautiful and the beds super comfy.
- Staff was exceptionally friendly. Room was clean and although small -comfy.
- Even though the room was small, it was very clean. The beds were comfortable. The mints and dog biscuits were nice as well as the gas fire pit and Keurig coffee bar. Also liked having a mini frig and microwave.
Cute coffee serving area
Well designed small room
Inside of the room doesn’t look like a motel room at all
- Very clean ! Beautifully decorated. Very welcoming
Comfort Suites Prescott Valley
Located in Prescott Valley, 6 miles from Prescott, Comfort Suites Prescott Valley features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 55 miles from Comfort Suites Prescott Valley.
- The bed was very comfortable. Nice people. Everything was terrific!
- My stay was very comfortable. I recommend to stay here again in the future.
- the bed was really comfortable bathroom large! breakfast was good.
- the bed was very comfortable, liked the couch and extra chair in the living room
- The parking lot was very well lit and the staff was fantastic. They were very courteous and friendly. We will be back next time we are visiting the Prescott/Prescott Valley area.
Best Western Prescottonian
One of our top picks in Prescott.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Prescottonian offers accommodations in Prescott, just 29 miles from Cottonwood. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Everything! Great Staff, wonderful breakfast, very quiet, close to all, and clean!!!
- The place is clean , staff friendly and the price reasonable
- The room was large. Couldn’t hear through walls. And the breakfast was fantastic
- Everything was great. The people that worked there were really nice. Very helpful. The room was clean and very nice. Nice breakfast to.
- The room was clean, the bed was great, I loved that they gave us a Poop bag hanger as a check in gift. This place is fantastic if you want to go downtown and not drive, it’s a nice 10-15 minute walk to get to the main square. We had an amazing stay, great deal for the money, we will stay here again when visiting Prescott.
Super 8 Prescott Valley
Super 8 Prescott Valley is located in Prescott Valley, 9 miles from Prescott and 21 miles from Cottonwood.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 53 miles from Super 8 Prescott Valley.
- Breakfast accommodations we’re good for small children who are very picky eaters.
- Over priced for what you get. The room was disgusting looked dirty. I wasn’t sure if I even wanted to sleep in the bed due to the entire look of the room. Smells really bad. I payed $110 dollars for a room that should of cost $40 due to the quality and lack of standards. Unfortunately this was the only place left that had rooms. Doesn’t surprise me. Online it shows a pool but, one year later an no signs of construction. Highly disappointed.
- I didn’t receive a paid receipt, and there breakfast room could of been cleaner and more options. Our bathroom could have been cleaner.
- Staff was friendly but unable to accommodate different room. No management on site.
- No eggs, but the staff was very pleasant and helpful, and the facilities was immaculate.
Forest Villas Hotel
Located a 10-minute drive from downtown Prescott, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, a hot tub in a garden setting and an on-site bar. An extended continental breakfast is served daily.Free Wi-Fi, a cable TV with extended movie channels, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the comfortable rooms at Forest Villas Hotel. The rooms have balconies with panoramic mountain views and select rooms include spa bathtubs.The Prescott Forest Villas Hotel serves a large selection of beer, wine and champagne. Guests can order a beverage from the front desk and have it delivered to their room or enjoy a drink in the hotel lobby, which is decorated with crystal chandeliers and European tapestries.A fitness center and a business center with fax and photocopying services are available. A 24-hour front desk and a laundromat are also available at the hotel.Stoneridge Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Prescott Regional Airport is 8 miles away. Prescott National Forest is a 25-minute drive from the property.
- Beautiful lobby with very friendly staff. We sat by the fireplace eating fresh chocolate chip cookies. Highly recommend Forest Villas.
- I love the location. The view from are room was amazing! The breakfast was really good aswell!
- The staff was more than accommodating. I didn’t want to leave!
- The check went very well. we were able to easily find our room and get settled for the night. The hotel overall was very quiet. Breakfast was awesome with several choices. The fireplace in the deluxe room added a nice romantic atmoshere
- Room was nice, bed comfortable. Breakfast was good, have had better, and have had much worse. For the price its a great place.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conference Center Prescott
One of our top picks in Prescott.Located in Prescott, 25 miles from Cottonwood, La Quinta Inn & Suites Conference Center Prescott features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Location-condition of premises–cleanliness, ease of access–suitable breakfast.
No reason to think we should have stayed someplace else!
- The location was great and it was very clean. Also the free breakfast in the morning was wonderful.
- The room were big and the breakfast was good and staff were very nice.
- Beds were comfortable…. Most of all they take dogs! Location is perfect and layout of LaQuinta is far better than average. Amenities are good! We enjoyed LaQuinta better last time when we were there… but would go back again.
- This is the second stay in less than 3 months. Both times all was great.
- Location-condition of premises–cleanliness, ease of access–suitable breakfast.
GreenTree Inn Prescott Valley
Located less than 1 miless away from Prescott Valley Entertainment District, this hotel features an outdoor pool. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A cable TV with HBO film channels is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at GreenTree Inn Prescott Valley. All rooms offer a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are included in each room.GreenTree Inn Prescott Valley have access to a business centre that includes fax and photocopying services. A guest launderette is offered on-site. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are available.Featuring concerts and sporting events, Tim’s Toyota Event Center is less than 1 mile away from this hotel. Prescott town centre is 17 minutes’ drive away.
- Bed was comfortable and the room was nice and warm.
- The staff was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The bed was clean and comfortable. The water in the shower stayed as hot as I wanted it to for however long I was in there. I liked that the bathroom & shower soaps, etc. were in pump bottles instead of the little trial sizes. So much less waste! The decorations in the lobby, especially the coffee table in front of the sofa, were very attractive.
- There was a nearby Denny’s, within walking distance but we did not visit. The beds were comfy and the rooms were clean. Continental breakfast was good as well.
- I like the quality service,very profecional,i will recomend to stay at this hotel.
- Location was great. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating.
Motel 6 Prescott
Featuring an outdoor pool, this Prescott motel is 1 miless from Buckys Casino. All air-conditioned rooms feature cable TV with extended channels. Heritage Park Zoo is 7 miles away.A 24-hour front desk is available at Motel 6 Prescott. Guests can enjoy free morning coffee in the lobby. A laundromat is on site. Vending machines features snacks and drinks are available.Prescott Motel 6 is 1 mile from Prescott National Forest. Sharlot Hall Museum is a 4-minute drive away.
- I did not like my stay over. Disrespectful front desk person at the time of check in. Waited for a long time to check in. Beds were very uncomfortable. Shower area was small. Found mouse droppings. Bed was itchy. Everything was bad…..
- When we checked in at 4:00 pm they gave us a room that wasn’t even cleaned by hotel services. We had to wait for over an hour for someone to clean the room. The bed was the worst I have ever slept in.
- The staff was amazing and very helpful. I would definitely stay there again!
- The service for sure. 🙂 Room was good sizw and comfortable.
Glad the room had a deadbolt lock – lots of shady characters around.
The check in process was quick and easy and the staff friendly and helpful.
Room was clean including toilet and shower areas.
Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley
Located in Prescott Valley, Arizona and easily accessible from I-17, this hotel features a free daily hot breakfast as well as spacious rooms with signature Cloud Nine beds.Start the day at the Hampton Inn and Suites Prescott Valley with an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool and take advantage of free high-speed internet access.Easily explore scenic Prescott National Forest or enjoy fishing and swimming at Fain Lake, both only a short drive from the Prescott Valley Hampton Inn and Suites. Horseracing at Yavapai Downs is also available nearby.
- Can’t beat the breakfast bar. Very clise to Prescott Valley event center.
- Everything was great, the room, beds, bathroom and a great breakfast.
- They were installing brand new mattresses in all the rooms (Feb. 2-3) Slept like a baby. Would stay there again. Extra courteous staff. ,great location. (IHOP is right across the street)
- Scrambled eggs were good. Sausage okay. Oatmeal was ok.
- Convenient location. Very nice rooms. Friendly staff. Quiet
Top Hotels In Chino Valley Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chino Valley Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chino Valley Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chino Valley Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!