10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chino Hills California – Top Hotel Reviews
Chino Hills California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chino Hills California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chino Hills California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chino Hills California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chino Hills California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chino Hills California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chino Hills California:
Hotel Chino Hills
In Chino Hills, California, 11 miles from Ontario International Airport, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. A gym is on site. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each room at Chino Hills Hotel features a flat-screen TV with satellite. Comfortably furnished, all rooms have private bathrooms and tea and coffee-making facilities. A desk is included.A 24-hour front desk is provided at Chino Hills Hotel California. Fax and photocopying services are available. A laundromat is on site.Big league Dreams Baseball Park is 2 miles from this hotel. Pomona Fairplex is a 23-minute drive away.
- Very nice staff. Indoor pool. Location to stores, gas stations, restaurants.
- Friendly staff, close proximity to restaurants and local shops – yet, seems isolated enough to provide a comfortable “out-of-town” atmosphere (that takes some doing). Basically a great stay for a decent price – very hard to come by these days.
- Super clean and comfy Hotel. Coffee in the room, along with a refrigerator and microwave. Washer and dryer available for all guests. There is also an indoor swimming pool and very large jacuzzi. We could not believe the value for the money! And the staff were wonderful.
- Our second stay at this property. They put us in a handicapped accessible room so there was lots of space.
- Cost and location. Also front desk women were personable.
Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Ayres Hotel Chino Hills offers accommodations in Chino Hills, just 16 miles from Anaheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Laguna Beach is 31 miles from Ayres Hotel Chino Hills, and Pasadena is 28 miles away. LA/Ontario International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The staff,especially the server in the continental breakfast.The room cleanliness. The cookies by the desk in the evening and the fruit water
- Super friendly staff and quite accommodating. Comfy bed and bathroom with tub and shower.
- The room was clean and spacious, very well maintained. Loved the bathroom!
- Place was clean ana well maintained. Love the patio.
- Great location, quiet and friendly staff, superb value for money and nice size rooms!
Hampton Inn & Suites Chino Hills
Set among the beautiful, green pastures of Chino Hills, this Hampton Inn offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with 25-inch cable TVs. Los Angeles is 45 minutes’ drive away.All of the bright, modern rooms at The Hampton Inn and Suites Chino Hills feature comfortable, large king-size beds, coffee makers, and complimentary newspapers. Guests can also make use of free Wi-Fi access and hairdryers.Hot breakfasts including waffles, eggs and sausage are served every day in the breakfast room, with its large, plasma-screen TV. Unlimited juice and coffee are also available.Hampton Inn and Suites Chino Hills also provides a business center with a computer, telephone and printer.Disneyland Resort California is a 40-minute drive away, and the beautiful Chino Hills State Park is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Breakfast was great and the all day coffee and tea bar was neat. Plus their rates were in our budget and they were close to home.
- Everything ! Great value for the cost. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was tasty and varied.
- The location, room, staff and the breakfast was great!
Great location – never more than 30 min away from where we wanted to go, but far enough out to avoid big traffic tangles.
Our room was beautiful, comfortable and clean. We had a King studio room with a sitting area as well as a separate counter with mini fridge, sink and microwave. Loved being able to store and reheat restaurant leftovers.
Breakfast was very good – huge selection and lots of everything.
Every employee we met was very professional, friendly and helpful.
- They said they would e-mail my receipt ! Never received it! At the front desk the flavored water dispenser was clogged up the desk attendant was not interested in replacing it.
Comfort Inn Near FairPlex
This completely non-smoking Pomona, California hotel is conveniently located close to the LA/Ontario International Airport and provides guests with comfortable accommodations and thoughtful amenities.The Comfort Inn Pomona, situated in a historic building, features all of today’s modern conveniences. Guests can enjoy a free continental breakfast, a state-of-the-art fitness center and flat-screen TVs in each guestroom.Many area attractions, including the Fairplex County Fair grounds as well as a variety of recreational activities such as hiking and swimming can be found in the nearby area.
- The room was clean and comfortable all items functioned well
- The room was clean and had all the basics. Staff was very nice, and the room was comfortable.
- Location is convenient to our activities. Rooms are spacious and well-equipped. Breakfast bar offers good food choices.
- I love the girls who Help us. I believe there name where Juana and Diana they work the front desk when I was there. I was there on wed&thurs night. They have a wonderful personality and made us feel welcome!!!
- The staff are very accomodating. The housekeepers are very helpful and always kept the place clean.
Motel 6 Chino – Los Angeles Area
Located in Chino in the region of California, 19 miles from Anaheim, Motel 6 Chino – Los Angeles Area features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pasadena is 27 miles from Motel 6 Chino, and Ontario is 3.2 miles away. LA/Ontario International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- They let us check in early which was absolutely a necessity.
- Good room for the price. Got free WiFi for waiting a little while at check in. Friendly personel
- Comfortable bed. Good tv options and up to date room.
- The room was good overall, the Ac unit was to close to one of the beds, and it was not well maintained the front cover fell off and my floor was not swept or mop . The beds were made and the room was clean but those two details just need a quick fix.
- It was alone and good to do whatever didn’t have to worrie about being to noisey
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Pomona
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Los Angeles – Pomona is located in Pomona in the region of California, just 28 miles from Los Angeles.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anaheim is 16 miles from Motel 6 Angeles Pomona, and Long Beach is 31 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Absolutely nothing the room was dirty. Spider webs on the walls,the vent had Mold on it, the bed covers on the bottom of the bed was black with dirt. Also the floors were dirty with dirt stuck in the floors.
- Was nice and quiet. It was not to small. My cat and i had a good time away from home.
- They always made sure we had enough of what we needed such as towels,soap, toilet paper,and new bed sheets
- I liked that there was vending machines on site. Also I liked that it wasn’t noisy for the most part
- The staff has always went out of their way to help me when needed.
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
Offering an outdoor pool and a tennis court, Ayres Suites Diamond Bar is a boutique-style hotel located 25 minutes’ drive from Diamond Bar Golf Course. Free WiFi access is available in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable channels offers in-room entertainment. Complete with a microwave, the dining area has a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Ayres Suites Diamond Bar you will find a free shuttle service and a 24-hour reception. Other services offered include luggage storage and dry cleaning. After a day of exploring, you can relax in the hot tub.Ontario Convention Center is 8 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Los Angeles International Airport is 32.9 miles away.
- Room was Very roomy . Breakfast just right. The staff was able to accommodate our request for a room on the 1st floor and as close as possible to the front desk. This made it easy for my wife with a walking difficulty.
- Location is great for me ,,, I was dropping the grandkids after a visit with me in Northern Nevada,, after 9 hours in a van with 2 small children it’s a great place to rest up before traveling home
- Breakfast was great. The rooms were very clean. Staff was very nice.
- The breakfast was very good, although my husband was looking for Danish of some sort. The room was very nice and bed comfortable
Friendly and professional staffs, elegant atmosphere, spicous room.
Sheraton Hotel Fairplex & Conference Center
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Sheraton Hotel Fairplex & Conference Center is located in Pomona in the region of California, just 28 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Anaheim is 19 miles from Sheraton Hotel Pomona, and Pasadena is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Provided us with chocolate covered strawberries as it was our wedding night. Let us check in prior to noon due to a busy wedding day. Staff signed a card congratulating us on our wedding day and we even the most delicious breakfast room service.
- Very helpful check-in desk, impeccable room and value that was off-the-charts
- Location to my event. Very professional staff. Comfortable bed.
- Room was spacious & very comfy. The beds were fantastic.
- The staff were amazing! Helped us to check in earlier as we had an event to go to
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona
One of our top picks in Pomona.La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona is located in Pomona, just 25 miles from Los Angeles.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anaheim is 16 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona, and Long Beach is 29 miles away. LA/Ontario International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- VERY IMPRESSED with how clean and new the room appeared. The bed and bedding was first class. THE COFFEE provided in the room was the best we have had in a hotel in years – THE BRAND WAS “FIVE STAR STRONG” – It means that by purchasing this brand LaQuinta supports life-changing programs that benefit the men and women who serve the U.S. Military. This blew us away! Thank you LaQuinta!
- Room and hotel facilities were clean and well kept. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The location was amazing. The staff were awesome. The rooms were clean. The elevator smelled but it was a short ride so it was not to bad.
- Access to the 10 and 15 is very easy and fuel is just across the street. The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly and efficient. Breakfast was ample, and reinforced my opinion of the predictable quality and value offered by the chain.
Bed was comfortable and was NOT too high.
So many hotels Jack their beds so high you need stairs to get in. Don’t do that!
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites
Featuring an outdoor pool and lush Japanese gardens, this Diamond Bar hotel is just off the Pomona Freeway. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are also provided.Cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are found in each peaceful room of the Best Western Diamond Bar. A coffee maker and iron are also included.Guests of the Diamond Bar Best Western are welcome to enjoy the whirlpool and fitness room. A business center and laundry facilities are also open.Diamond Bar Golf Course is 5 minutes from the hotel. The Hsi Lai Temple is less than 13 minutes away.
- Put us in a dirty room, carpet was dirty, toilet had pea and pubic hairs on it. Bathroom floor was still wet from??? Moved us to another room and the next day we had no hot water. Had to walk down outside hallway to use shower in another room. Staff was very flippant and rude regarding my complaints. Pool and jacuzzi were dirty and the elevator inspection tag expired in June of 17. It is now February of 2018. This place sucks rocks hard. The worst stay I have ever had in my 50 years of travel.
- A small facility but beautifully landscaped around pool.
- Very comfortable mattress and pillows. Hearty, clean and versatile breakfast options.
- Very comfortable suite. Had room away from highway. Will definitely go back
- Your House kipper was awesome 👍 She work hard and made me fill at home 😍
Top Hotels In Chino Hills California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chino Hills California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chino Hills California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chino Hills California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!