10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chinamada Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Chinamada Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chinamada Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chinamada Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chinamada Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chinamada Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chinamada Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chinamada Tenerife:
Atlantis Park is located in Punta del Hidalgo, in northern Tenerife. It offers indoor and outdoor pools, a free gym and apartments with a private balcony.The Atlantis Park apartments feature a twin bedroom and a lounge-diner with a TV and a sofa. There is a fridge and kettle, and the apartments also have a bathroom.The complex has a table tennis table, and you can use the hot tub and massage services for an extra cost. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.San Cristóbal de la Laguna and Tenerife Norte Airport are a 30-minute drive from Atlantis Park. You can drive to central Santa Cruz de Tenerife in around 40 minutes.
– big apartment
– free parking all around
- excellent apartment and good pool. excellent location for walking in the Anaga mountains. very helpful staff.
- Great breakfast, pool available just outsite your room, you can hear the ocean from your balcony. Fridge available if you don’t want to eat out all the time.
- Excellent family run place where you feel the personal touch and care of the owner. You could feel like home – the apartment very spacious and clean. Hotel nicely located. Very good breakfast, friendly staff. The inside garden with pool with beautiful fruit trees nicely kept, green and with flowers. Outside and inside decorations just fitting the place. It’s a pity we stayed there only three days. That’a a place you could come back to ! Quiet and just lovely !
In reception staff was friendly and she spoke good English.
Breakfast was comprehensive.
Wlan in room worked very well.
- – clean
OCEANO Hotel Health Spa
Just 0.6 mi from the center of the peaceful fishing village of Punta del Hidalgo, OCEANO Hotel Health Spa features an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a medical spa.The hotel is surrounded by a garden with palm trees, and the Anaga Mountains. You can enjoy fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Mount Teide from the balconies of the studios and apartments. All have a fully-equipped kitchen.The hotel’s spa and F.X.Mayr Center offer a professional team of doctors and therapists to help you relax and rejuvenate. Treatments include osteopathy, massages, shiatsu and natural cosmetics, with many taking advantage of the natural healing powers of seawater (in the heated saltwater swimming pools). There is also a gym designed for low-stress workouts.You will find shops and restaurants in Punta del Hidalgo, and staff are happy to give you more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including guided visits and historic walks.Santa Cruz de Tenerife Ferry Terminal is about 19 mi away.
- the cozyness off the hotel is great, great quality overall
- Room and public rooms were recently remodeled; bed was comfy, all rooms face ocean with a private terrace and a useful sun shade; Rooms have cross ventilation which precludes the need for air conditioning; bath fixtures are of the highest quality (Hans Grohe); meals were excellent with wide creative selections and top quality; staff was superb and helpful; used hotel as a one night layover at end of a 30 day trip to the Canaries to fly back to USA (about 30 minutes from Tenerife Airport Norte). Hotel rooms and restaurant face ocean with great views of a unique municipal ocean pool and a walkway along the sea front. Another unique thing was an area on the roof of the hotel where sun bathing was allowed in the nude. Also, many single women use the hotel spa and treatments with times marked for women only use of the sauna.
- Very peaceful Hotel. Very few people used the swimming pool. Beautiful Garden.
- Stunning view from the room, wonderful food and excellent facilities. Will definitely be back
- The guys at the reception were very friendly. The view was simply amazing!!! Looks like to have the sound of the Ocean in the room!
Iberostar Grand Mencey
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.This stylish, urban hotel with a spa is located in a colonial-style building. Grand hotel Mencey offers spacious rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Iberostar’s smart rooms feature hardwood floors and a modern décor. In-room amenities include satellite TV and a mini bar. Some rooms have a balcony with city views and a private bathroom including a bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.Los Menceyes restaurant at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey serves a variety of local dishes. It is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s Bar Casino or in the lobby bar.A free shuttle service from the hotel to Teresitas Beach is available to guests.The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, just 150 feet from García Sanabria Park. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port with regular crossings to the other islands. Tenerife North Airport is 8.7 mi away. There are several bus stops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- I like the restaurant staff. They were terrific. Very attentive and friendly staff. Also the cleaning service for the room was excellent. I love the location, the facilities and the turtle pool just blow my mind. I love it!! Certainly is a place to go back.
- Clean, good service good location, excellent breakfast.
- Breakfast was excellent and had lots of options. Staff were very friendly. Bed was very comfortable. Padel tennis court great (€14/hour). Hotel made a reservation at a local restaurant for us with no issues.
- The hotel was beautiful and very well-maintained. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great coffee at breakfast time!
- Great rooms! Great hotel! Good casino😏 nice restaurant, nice staff and good location!
Hotel Colon Rambla
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.In the heart of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz, this elegant hotel features free Wi-Fi and has an outdoor pool and charming gardens.The Colon Rambla is fronted by an impressive glass wall which continues around to the garden and outdoor terrace. From the spacious interiors, you can enjoy the pleasant views of the Ramblas, which the hotel faces.Air-conditioned rooms have a plasma satellite TV, a minibar and a pillow menu. Non-smoking rooms and a laundry service are available.You can enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool, terrace and pretty gardens, as well as the restaurant and bar with terrace. There are also several function rooms for meetings and celebrations. the 24-hour front desk can also organize car rental and parking.Conveniently located next to the García Sanabria Park and the Patos Square, guests can browse the surroundings and enjoy these lovely areas of Santa Cruz. In addition, the Colon Rambla is only 2 minutes from the port and under 10 minutes to the fabulous Teresitas Beach.
- marcos who helped run the restaurant is a gem who went out of his way to make my wife joan and I feel comfortable our entire stay. he left a huge positive impression. five stars as a person. food was excellent. front desk went out of its way whenever we needed a taxi. staff makes this hotel. rooms had more than adequate space. location was excellent in a nice neighborhood with parks and trees, close to some good reastaurants.
- Bed is very comfortable, bathroom is very clean and the pool very nice.
- Comfortable hotel. Superbly friendly staff . 10 -15 minutes walk into centre . Large , Clean Rooms and Good breakfast buffet choice.. Pool & surrounds clean and beautifully maintained. Garage on site.
- Excellent location. Lovely room. Friendly staff. Paid a few more dollars a night for a courtyard/poolside view. It is worth it!
- Staff were friendly, efficient and responsive. Location was great with a 10-20 min walk into most parts of town. Free WiFi was handy and reliable.
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Located near Santa Cruz’s yacht club, this hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the city center. It offers modern air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar-café serving drinks and light meals during the day. There is also a variety of restaurants in the surrounding area.Teresitas Beach is 4.3 mi away, and Los Rodeos Airport is 6.2 mi away. There is a bus station located 5 minutes’ walk away from the Hotel Nautico.The Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Wifi was good a little further from city but walkable.
- How friendly and helpful staff was. The little treats were really nice. The message on the mirror wishing us a good day
- Staff was extremely lovely, nice, helpful with information and always there to ask how was your day.
As we were in the odd circumstance of being a group of three unrelated people, the availability of a room with three single beds was perfect.
We liked the location being close enough to Santa Cruz, Terasitas Beach, and a bus line.
- ThE balcony was a nice touch. Cafes and restraunts were local and it was only a short walk centre of town along the rambla. Parking outside the door
La Laguna Gran Hotel
2,100 feet from Leal Theatre, La Laguna Gran Hotel is located in Las Lagunas and provides free WiFi, express check-in and check-out and a tour desk. Among the various facilities of this property are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a garden. The hotel has a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while certain accommodations at La Laguna Gran Hotel also offer a seating area. At the accommodation, the rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.La Laguna Gran Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The in-house restaurant specializes in Spanish, International and Local cuisine.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 0.8 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 3.2 miles from the property.
- The lobby is beautiful and we made good use of both the wine shop and the cafe on the ground floor. The roof top swimming pool had beautiful views, although the weather kept us from taking full advantage of these facilities. And the location was fantastic, close to all the restaurants and shops. We would stay again!
- This hotel is very large, beautiful, and fully equipped from restaurants, saloon, pool, gym…. it was situated perfectly in town and we walked all over using this as our base. The food at their Michelin rated restaurant, Nub, was something very very special. We reviewed this separately and encourage you try it if you have an open mind and an appreciation of great tasting and ártistically prepared food! We were delighted to find parking free in an open lot behind and next door to hotel.
- Excellent hotel, fantastic location, staff very helpful and friendly, room very comfortable and very clean. Defiantly returning to this hotel.
- The staff were most helpful in every way. We asked for and were given a quiet room on an upper floor. It was peaceful and comfortable.
- The lobby and the garden are exceptionally pleasant to relax.
Hotel Taburiente S.C.Tenerife
This chic urban hotel is next to García Sanabria Park, in the center of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz. It offers a gym, and rooftop pool with park and Atlantic Ocean views.The Taburiente Hotel’s stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a TV and a safe. They feature wooden floors and have a private bathroom and free WiFi.Hotel Taburiente has 2 smart restaurants, serving Spanish dishes. There is a fashionable lounge bar with a glass-walled terrace.The property offers facilities for cyclists, such as bicycle storage, massages, personal trainers, and special menus, available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.It is a 15-minute walk to the city center, and you can take a bus to the city’s beaches, 4.3 mi away.
- The hotel is beautiful, next to an amazing park (open botanical garden), and a 7-8 min walk from the center of town. The room was very comfortable, and the bed. Staff are very friendly! We parked in the basement of the hotel, which was convenient.
- Was in a very good location. Breakfast was a good selection. Overall it was a very comfortable hotel and good value.
- The hotel is really nice, the location is beyond expectations!
- The hotel is very nice, with friendly staff and the rooms are clean. Location was great and walking distance from the sea and anything you might need. Breakfast was very good too!
- The hotel is located by a wonderful park in the center of Santa Cruz. Easy access to restaurants and shopping streets. The common areas of the hotel are really nice. the restaurant connected to the hotel (GOM) is actually very good and has nice menus for lunch and dinner in case you are tired and don’t feel like going out. This time we have not used the pool upstairs since we understood it was getting very crowded. But last time when we were pretty much the only users, it was as close to heaven as possible. The reception staff is very kind and professional.
Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo (formerly Barceló Santa Cruz Contemporáneo) is located in central Santa Cruz. This modern hotel offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Alfredo Restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean and local dishes. There is also a lounge bar serving cocktails. You will find many dining options and shops in the surrounding area.There are also event rooms suitable for meetings and conferences at Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo.Tenerife North Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Staff were very friendly and the rooms are nicely renovated. At first I got a room on the 7th floor without view and next to the elevator and could hear its sound very well. When I talked about it they immediately changed my room to a much better one.
- Location is good. The lady in reception was very friendly, I would give a Star for her good services.
- The localization was great, next to the park, close to shops, town centre and bus stops. The wifi was fast and the staff very friendly.
- Multi-lingual staff was helpful in suggesting interesting local sights and restaurants with maps and directections. Arranged great all-day tour of the island at a very good price. Felt confident in their help.
- Professional staff and modern hotel. Bus stop in front of hotel
Laguna Nivaria Hotel & Spa
Housed in a charming 16th-century mansion, Hotel Laguna Nivaria offers an à la carte restaurant and stylish accommodations. It is located in San Cristóbal de la Laguna’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All accommodations at Hotel Laguna Nivaria has smart, colonial-style décor with wooden-framed windows and French doors. Fitted with parquet flooring, each bright room includes free fiber optic WiFi, air conditioning, heating, cable TV, a dining area and a kitchenette with a fridge.The hotel consists of 2 buildings; the historic Laguna building which houses the reception, restaurant, meeting rooms, suites and upper category rooms. The modern building houses a free gym, the comfort rooms and a spa, which is available for a surcharge.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotels’s Plaza Restaurant or on its terrace. A range of Canarian and international cuisine is offered for lunch and dinner. The restaurant uses organic food grown in their own garden. The hotel also has a café-bar.Santa Cruz, its port and the nearest beaches can be reached in approximately 15 minutes by car. Tenerife Norte Airport is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Free internet is available at a computer in the reception area and there is free cable internet in rooms.
- I liked the historic nature of the hotel the service was very polite the food very very good the room very comfortable I was very pleased with my stay
- The general staff is welcoming, friendly and available. Cleaning staff is quiet and very efficient. The hotel is spotless and very well located, only a short walking or taxi distance from most places in Tenerife and La Laguna. The rooms are large and comfortable, large bed, tables and desk. The bathroom is great.
- The bed was comfortable and the location is fine: it’s easy to get there by car, there’s a parking right next the hotel (about 7 euros per night) and you can easily walk to the city center from there.
- Good location and we could walk to the historic downtown area in 5 minutes! . Friendly and courteous staff who were helpful. Decent room size and very clean!
- clean , luxury . close to airport TFN. popular area with many eating areas .
Hotel Escuela Santa Cruz
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Hotel Escuela Santa Cruz is located in the center of Tenerife and combines modern and traditional Canarian elements, such as the central patio. The hotel is 1.4 mi from the beach.This hotel features free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace and a panoramic terrace with views of the city.The hotel offers a top class gastrobar that serves varied cuisine and is a reference point for the most demanding of palates. The restaurant includes 2 terraces, one of them with views of the ocean.Featuring plenty of natural light, the air-conditioned bedrooms have satellite TV and a mini-bar. The bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- the location is extremly good, uphill with a view down the barranco towards the port, by foot you reach the market and the auditorium without any problem, from down there you may go by tram up to laguna for only € 1.35 for a half an hour trip, the hotel isa hotel scool, peaple very helpful and freindly
- The breakfast was very good, but a bit expensive. The shower was very nice – we liked that there was both a bathtub and a shower. We managed to get a free parking just outside of the hotel.
- Wonderful hotel! The room was nice and big. The breakfast was the best that I ever had at the hotel and it was free with the price of the room, and great variety. It had fresh fruit, pastries, juice, tea, coffee, salmon, deli, crepes, etc. Quiet location that was in walking distance to the center of Santa Cruz with restaurants and shops. There was also a bus stop right outside the hotel. I rented a car and the garage was cheap and made parking very simple. The rest of the island was very easy to get to by car. The staff was great and responded to all my requests.
- Very professional staff…lovely big comfortable room and bathroom. nice view
- Well-equipped bathroom, huge bed, underground garage for a reasonable price, booked a room “for tomorrow” at low season with large discount.
Top Hotels In Chinamada Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chinamada Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chinamada Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chinamada Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!