10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chimaltenango – Top Hotel Reviews
Chimaltenango is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chimaltenango. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chimaltenango. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chimaltenango. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chimaltenango right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chimaltenango with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chimaltenango:
Crysol Center Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Crysol Center Hotel offers accommodations in Chimaltenango.Guatemala is 20 miles from Crysol Center Hotel, and Antigua Guatemala is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Mansion de las Cascadas Hotel
La Mansion de las Cascadas Hotel offers accommodations in Chimaltenango.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Guatemala is 20 miles from La Mansion de las Cascadas Hotel, and Antigua Guatemala is 9 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Paseo de la Merced
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Hotel Paseo de la Merced is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Excellent location. Very clean. Staff extremely accommodating. Comfortable bed, quiet room.
- I loved the whole “traditional” style of the place. Staff was always cleaning during the day. Nice kitchen. There are 3 shared bathrooms with showers which is a lot for only 5 rooms.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Basic rooms, but they were cleaned every day. Coffee and water for free. Good location on a quiet end of town but within walking distance of everything you need.
Due to illness we had to change our itinerary and book an extra night, but there were no rooms available anymore. They arranged a free upgrade and transport to a hotel they work with a couple of blocks down the road.
- Good wifi, hot showers with good water pressure, spacious rooms and comfy beds. The staff were super friendly and it seemed like they cleaned the bathroom every time you used it
- The room and bed was super comfortable and warm on a chilly night. The staff member went out of his way as I arrived late and left very early; he was there waiting for me and stayed until my transport arrived, and he was very helpful! The WiFi was good and there was free water. The shower was warm and powerful.
Hotel Villa Real Antigua
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Hotel Villa Real Antigua features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Villa Real Antigua.
- Well situated in Antigua proper. Across the street from a grocery store and a quick walk to all your favourite bars and restaurants. Mostly very quiet. Great friendly staff, very accommodating. Tasty breakfast adds value to the stay. We had an awesome giant tub which was very relaxing. There’s security at the door, including an intercom system so only guests and employees are ever in the building. Very close to the large food and clothing markets.
- The staff was incredibly helpful. So inviting! And the location is great. So close to the Mercado, the center of town and so many restaurants.
- Staff had very good service and attention to our needs. My wife left her purse by accident there and we managed to pick it up next day with no problem. Bathtub size was nice and it was 3 blocks from the central park. It had good restaurants near so we didn’t have to walk to much at night.
- Breakfast was delicious, although portions weren’t the biggest, but maybe that’s just me being selfish! haha! loved the place. The staff are incredible. Supermarket and pharmacy right across the street, craft market, bus station, restaurants are all around the corner! definitely recommend!
- Excellent staff services… Good breakfast… awesome people.
Posada de San Jeronimo
Posada de San Jeronimo is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Posada de San Jeronimo.
- Helpful and friendly staff, clean and comfortable facilities, courtains in bunk beds give great privacy in the dorm, excellent location, close to handcraft market.
- Staff, clean, comfortable, secure, location. Really nice terrace and good price.
- Room was decent and staff were very attentive. Location was good.
- The staff was very responsive and friendly. They did all the could to communicated effectively and respond quickly.
- We did not like it at all. We only found negative aspects.
El Carmen Suites
El Carmen Suites is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from El Carmen Suites.
- Nice breakfast on the roof top with views of the volcanoes. The garden patio on the first floor was pleasant.
- Bed was comfortable with good pullows. Shower was hot. Terrace up the top was nice.
- Very good location, friendly staff, good rooms and shower, good internet in the room. We liked everything. We recomend El Carmen Suites.
- The location was great the courtyard was beautiful and the rooftop had a great view.
- The hotel is beautiful and the common areas are nicely decorated. The included breakfast is “a la carta” instead of a typical “buffet” breakfast, meaning that you can order one of the available meals in their menu, and they have a nice variety of typical Guatemalan dishes. People in the hotel are very friendly and they will try their best to communicate with you if you don’t speak any Spanish.
Hotel Casa del Cerro
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Hotel Casa del Cerro is located in Antigua Guatemala, 14 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- The only thing i didn’t like about this hotel was the noise in the room coming from outside through the windows and door
- A wonderful budget option in Antigua. Very secure including parking for several motorcycles and/or cars. Quiet, clean with optional breakfast at small extra cost. The people running the hotel are the friendliest. 5/6 block walk to central square. Lovely place!
- We really liked the location as it is easy to find, near La merced, but also on a quiet street so it’s quiet in the evenings. Also the breakfast was super affordable! Wish we knew about it earlier!
- The room was huge, we had two very comfortable single beds, with lots of blankets as it gets cold at night. The staff were lovely, very helpful. I liked it having a garden too, so that I could sit out in the sun while my husband worked in the room. The bathroom was very clean. I also liked that before we got there, the property messaged me, asking if I needed a taxi from the airport, and giving directions to ensure we didnt get lost.
- Our best stay in Guatemala! ❤️ Quiet, super clean, nice design, garden, good wifi and amazingly helpful staff.
Posada San Vicente
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Posada San Vicente features a sun terrace and views of the garden.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Posada San Vicente.
- Beds good but not excellent. Bathroom adequate given the level of clientele.
- The rooms were nicely arranged around a beautiful pation. The kitchen was excellent and very handy, and the rooftop garden was beautiful with amazing views. Great location…very close to the square.
- Roof top balcony was lovely with great views, and a great place to sit with morning coffee or evening drink.
- Good location, but would prefer a nicer hotel to location as we were there for a few nights
- Great location And the terrace is probably the best in th city!
Hotel Palacio de Doña Beatriz
Offering beautiful, colonial-style suites set around a courtyard, Hotel Palacio de Doña Beatriz is less than half a mile from Antigua’s historic quarter. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a restaurant.Each spacious suite at Hotel Palacio de Doña Beatriz has striking décor including rich colors and fabrics, and finishes such as colored tiles and terracotta floors. There is a 4-post bed, a sitting area with cable TV, and free Wi-Fi.An breakfast is served in the courtyard, where there is a fountain and plants. There is a also a charming lounge area and a library.Antigua Cathedral and Central Park are less than 1,650 feet from the hotel. The famous Agua Volcano is a 10 minute drive away.
Staff were excellent very accommodating. Late evening fridge breakdown fixed promptly. Arrived after volcano hike, shattered and early. Checked in early, welcome drinks.
Breakfast exceptional. Best we have had so far and included with our room.
- The staff were extra accommodating,warm,friendly. The hotel is absolutely beautiful. Private gated community. Walkable distance into town.
- Breakfasts we’re delightful. Comfortable rooms and a warm greeting atmosphere. Plus a breath taking view from the Terrace.
- A nice secluded property. Individual suites, jacuzzi tub and nice view from the rooftop terrace.
- The staff could speak English and were helpful. The room was comfy. The property was very quiet.
- Staff were excellent very accommodating. Late evening fridge breakdown fixed promptly. Arrived after volcano hike, shattered and early. Checked in early, welcome drinks.
Hotel Lo de Bernal
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Hotel Lo de Bernal features a restaurant and free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Lo de Bernal.
- Breakfast was better than described. Staff was wonderful, and we so much enjoyed Fransisco and Ana Julia. They went above and beyond to help and to make us feel welcome.
- Beautiful and cozy hotel with very kind and helpful staff. Perfect location!
Private outdoor space.
Spacious room – master suite.
Good sized bathroom with good water pressure and hot water.
- Clean, modern rooms, hot water, ceiling fans, good breakfast, quiet location, conveniently across from a laundry/travel service.
- We liked the little roof terrace with the big avocado trees.
Top Hotels In Chimaltenango Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chimaltenango to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chimaltenango but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chimaltenango. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!