10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chilches Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Chilches Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chilches Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chilches Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chilches Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chilches Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chilches Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chilches Andalucía:
Rincón Sol is set at the beachfront of Rincón de la Victoria. It offers a range of leisure facilities such as a restaurant and cafeteria, a nightclub and a seasonal beach bar.Air-conditioned rooms at Rincón Sol are modern and spacious, featuring a private terrace with views of the promenade, the main street or the sea. They have a mini-bar, a satellite TV and a private bathroom, as well as free Wi-Fi and a safe.Guests can rent bikes onsite, and activities such as golf, tennis and paddle tennis can be practiced on the area. Other facilities include meeting and banquet rooms.Set on the Axarquía Route, this hotel is 6.2 mi away from Málaga. Private parking is offered for an extra cost.
- Beautiful shower.so easy to use even for people with reduced mobility.three handrails.
- The staff is super helpful and welcoming to your arrival.
- We knew the location of this hotel before we stayed. Unbeatable location 20 metres from beach with dozens of bars/cafes and restaurants within 30 seconds walk. Bus stop to Malaga directly opposite.Paid a little extra for gorgeous sea view. Room was pleasant with minibar and large terrace. The hotel provided a steam iron at reception and we were able to print off our boarding cards for return flights for just a few cents. We were room only. Staff very helpful.
- Amazing breakfast at Andreus (not sure this is spelt right) and amazing dinner and service at Carne la Nora Pescado!
- Beautiful view and beach access; affordable; we wished we could stay longer! Staff were very helpful with parking, recommendations, and responsive to questions.
Hotel Calabahia & SPA
One of our top picks in Cala del Moral.Located in Cala del Moral, Hotel Calabahia & Spa features a modern spa with stunning sea views. This hotel is set 350 feet from the Cala del Moral Beach.The spacious rooms at this property include a flat-screen TV, safe, desk, fridge, and free internet connection. Each private bathroom comes with free toiletries, a bath, and hairdryer.The thermal circuit at the spa includes a pool with hydromassage jets, a Turkish bath, foot spa and sensation showers.There is an outdoor swimming pool available for guests. The property also offers a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and ticket services.Málaga Airport is a 20-minute drive from Hotel Calabahia & SPA, and Málaga City Center is 9.3 mi away.
- Nice large comfortable room with a balcony. Parking on site and reasonably priced. Excellent position for strolling around the town, the main plaza with several bars and restaurants is only 5 minutes walk.
- The only good thing about this place is how close it is to the beach.
- Pool and bar, sun bathing, on the roof of the hotel. Clean and nice place at 2 minutes of walk from the beach. Clean and large breakfast area with enough options to eat.
- Price was good.it was close to tbe beach but to get to the nicer beach , you meeded to walk down much further.
- The location is spectacular with long tracks by the beach for running, cycling. if your looking for an authentic spanish experience the location is great
Hotel María Cristina
Just 150 feet from the beach, Hotel María Cristina is located in the center of Cala del Moral. The simple, air-conditioned rooms all have a TV and private bathroom.The María Cristina has free Wi-Fi throughout the property, and all floors of the hotel can be reached by elevator. There is a tour desk that also offers bike hire.The hotel is located in the center of the town, close to bars and restaurants. The center of Málaga is just 5 mi away. Public parking can be found nearby.The nearest bus stop is just 150 feet away and busses to Málaga leave every 20 minutes. The towns in the surrounding area are well known for their charming whitewashed buildings.
- “Close to beach, a few restaurants within walking distance and local market across street. Free WiFi and staff very accommodating. Very safe area with much activity in the evening along beach walk. Drove into Malaga for tours without a problem using Google maps.”
- Location is very good, on the main street with plenty of shops around and at 3 minutes walk from the beach. Bus station at 30 m for those interested in going to Malaga ( 20 m w bus, 1.70 euro/ ride ). Room was cleaned every day by the staff. I was in extra season for 6 nights so the price was good, around 42/euro /night but the prices in the full season around 80 euro + / night seems a bit high for this two stars location.
- Wonderful staff excellent service and fantastic location. Thanks to all the staff for a wonderful holiday.
- The room was very clean and tidy. Well light. Bus ride to Malaga. Perfect..
- Very cosy beautiful hotel,with a friendly staff. Wonderful location. Most enjoyable roof terace, especialy at a night time to watch the stars.
Located on the beachfront in Rincón de la Victoria, Hotel Elimar offers a free gym and free Wi-Fi. Each air-conditioned room has a furnished terrace, overlooking the sea or mountains.Hotel Elimar’s terrace café is set directly on the seafront promenade. Characteristic local cuisine is served in the airy buffet restaurant.Rooms at the Elimar have wooden floors and bright décor. They include satellite TV, a rental safe and a bathroom with a hairdryer.Information about the region is available from the hotel’s 24-hour reception desk. Staff can also arrange car hire and airport transfers.Elimar is located on the Costa del Sol, a 5-minute drive from the A7 Motorway. Málaga city center is 9.3 mi away, while Málaga Airport is within a 30-minute drive.
- Attention to detail, staff,particularly restaurant and kitchen excellent
- The location was perfect. We had a sea view to die for. To be able to lie in bed and listen to the sea was bliss.
- I got a very nice room on the top floor with sea view.
- We love the situation of the hotel right on the seafront. This is our fourth visit. Staff always very helpful. Sound proofing in rooms quite good.
- The staff is great and willing to help. The hotel has a gym, not a very modern one, but good enough. This hotel is last at the beach walk which is great for people coming for a quiet holiday. All beach restaurants are just 2-5min walk away. The beach is right at the front door.
B Bou Hotel Cortijo Bravo
One of our top picks in Vélez-Málaga.Cortijo Bravo is a 19th-Century country house, with a peaceful rural setting. It offers elegant accommodations, with an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace.Rooms at the hotel have classic décor. They all have a balcony or terrace, with views of the countryside. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available in the whole hotel.Cortijo Bravo has views of Malaga’s mountains and white villages. There is a garden with avocado trees. Inside, the hotel has a characteristic Andalusian courtyard. There are marble columns and a small fountain.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food, with creative touches. In summer, meals can be eaten outside on the terrace.Free parking is also available. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are only 4.3 mi away.
- Very beautiful place, lovely forniture, extremely nice staff, excellent food and waiters!
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful and we had an enjoyable stay.
- The building, staff, food and rooms were amazing- absolutely gorgeous.. Pictures on Booking.com don’t do it justice
Beautiful old building with loads of charm.
Great breakfast choise and well cooked.
Clean and comfortable room
- The location is lovely and the building itself is beautiful. The interiors are wonderful with lovely finishing touches of lavender on the tables and sprigs of lavender and rosemary on the bed. It is set in a pretty garden with topiary, lemon and avocado trees. It overlooks avocado orchards and although you can see Malaga etc in the distance, the hotel is a little haven of peace and tastefulness away from the Costa del Sol.
Villa al Alba
Located in the countryside outside Torre del Mar, the charming Villa al Alba offers charming rooms and lovely views of the Axarquía hills. It features an outdoor swimming pool set in attractive gardens.Each bright, spacious room at Villa al Alba has simple, modern décor. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Guests can relax on the Alba’s poolside terrace. There are also barbecue facilities on site.The center of Torre del Mar and the nearest beaches are approximately 1.9 mi away. The nearest golf club is just 15 minutes’ drive away.Vélez-Málaga is 3.1 mi away, while Málaga can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Mercedes & Victor were lovely hosts, their hotel (& home) is exquisitely beautiful, squeaky clean, and has wonderful views. It is a good walk down a steep hill to the town, but not too far. A taxi or car back up is a very good idea. Breakfast is continental, and is very nice with fresh coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. We would highly recommend, and will go again.
- Very helpful, quick at responding to queries prior to travel
The turtles!!! Haha
The house and garden is really beautiful. 15 minutes by car to the dog beach which is really big and superb. There is a restaurant called chicki beach which is really good !!
Breakfast has everything what’s necessary.
Cool view ! You can see the sunset from balcony
- It was clean and had a lovely pool.The room was a good size.
- Everything!! We had a glorious sea view terrace to enjoy. The breakfast was lovely and our room was lovely and cleaned on a daily basis. The villa itself is a beautiful building and has a lovely pool to enjoy.
BQ Andalucia Beach Hotel
Offering rooms with balconies and sea views, BQ Andalucia Beach is set on Paseo de Maritimo Promenade, 150 feet from Torre del Mar’s Poniente Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool and small spa.The BQ Andalucia offers simple décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each room has a flat-screen TV and a fridge. WiFi is available for an additional charge.The Andalucia Beach’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian dishes. There is also a café-bar and a rooftop terrace bar.The hotel spa has a hot tub and Turkish bath. Massages are also available.A courtesy changing room with showers is available for guests after check-out.Torre del Mar’s El Copo District is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel, and has a range of shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has easy access to a long stretch of beach, which leads on to Caleta de Vélez Marina, 1.2 mi away.
- Very Professional & Very Helpful even providing an Umberla & Clear advise….Feels really nice ….Keep it up..
Great location, short walk to the beach.
Comfortable room with balcony and sea view. Good choice of breakfast.
- Great staff, helpful and efficient.Dinner was not as good as the breakfast.The food looked and tasted more like cafeteria food and was a little too salty for my taste. There are so many restaurants that serve much better tasting food nearby for (15 EUROS) the same amount of money. I would go back again because of the staff and location!
- Clean and functional with everything you might need for a brief stop. The beach and promenade are just a short walk away. Front desk staff are pleasant and helpful. (Try La Brasserie for a meal. We weren’t thrilled with the receptionist’s recommendations and were happy we found this warm and welcoming little place with excellent food and a good selection of beers.)
- Good breakfasts, beach just across the road and lifts came quickly
The Mainake Hotel is located 500 feet from the beach in the quiet resort of Torre del Mar between Málaga and Nerja. It has a seasonal swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms has satellite TV, air conditioning, private bathroom and balcony.The hotel has a terrace with loungers, where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.
- Location close to beach and staff was very helpful!
It was a very laid back setting especiallly for a solo traveller and a woman.
My room had a terrace with partial sea view and it was very comfortable.
The breakfast buffet was excellent and the service was good.
The desk staff were very helpful-
The small swimming pool was on the roof with ample seating and not crowded. It is a short walk to the beach where there is a very good Chiringuito with chaise lounges and umbrellas and kitchen open all day. There is no shortage of restaurants in the area.
Enclosed parking was availabe at 9€ a day.
- Very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful !
- The third time we’ve stayed here. Lovely hotel, minutes walk from the beach and a large selection of restaurants and bars. Nice rooftop pool.
- Quiet location, convenient car parking, good price
B Bou Hotel La viñuela & Spa
One of our top picks in Viñuela.Recently declared as best rural hotel in province of Málaga, it is located right in the heart of la Axarquia, beside the reservoir of La Viñuela and at the foot of the Sierra Tejeda mountain range.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel feature elegant décor and include satellite TV, phone, mini-bar and safe. The private bathrooms feature a magnifying mirror and hairdryer.Its exquisite decoration, modern facilities, restaurant, pools and gardens, all make the hotel la Viñuela the ideal place for a relaxing break close to nature.La Viñuela reservoir is 150 feet from the property while Torre del Mar beaches are 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 34 mi from the property.
The location is amazing, staff very polite. Everything was spotless! We stayed overnight and ate in the restaurant, lovely local goat dish.
Waiter was very attentive without being overbearing.
It was my birthday (which I hadn’t mentioned when booking but they had copied our passports on arrival) and they appeared with a bottle of bubbly, courtesy of the hotel, to the room, which was such a lovely touch.
I would definitely recommend this beautiful hotel in the Axarquia to anyone looking for a romantic weekend away, wanting to explore the area, or holding a function. They host weddings here and the location, by Lake Vinuela is a perfect backdrop!
Rooms are lovely.
Amazing view from balcony.
Underfloor heating in the bathroom which is a really nice touch.
Waiting staff friendly
- Staff was friendly and helpful. They arranged a complete breakfast for us an hour before the regular breakfast time when we had to leave early.
- This is a place where the location is almost everything, sure the food really great and very well presented and served by an excellent team of chefs and waiters and the rooms are fine but certainly basic where we were, however when your sitting in the open restaurant and the beautiful sunshine illuminates a dreamy garden and the shimmering waters of the lake (ok reservoir if you must!) then that’s the reason to go there and who could want more than that, extremely romantic place.
- Beautiful hotel, great view, it is close to all big cities!!! And absolutely wonderful restaurant
- The location is amazing, staff very polite. Everything was spotless! We stayed overnight and ate in the restaurant, lovely local goat dish.
Hotel Casa Vazquez
This hotel is located at the entrance to Los Montes de Málaga Nature Park, 5 minutes by car from Málaga center. Its peaceful location offers panoramic views over the city.There is a bus stop opposite Hotel Casa Vazquez, where guests can take a bus into Málaga city center. The journey takes 20 minutes and buses pass every 20 minutes. There is also free parking beside the hotel.Hotel Casa Vazquez is a small, family-run hostel offering air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV. Modern bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer.A reasonably priced breakfast is served in the hotel café. The Casa Vazquez restaurant serves home-cooked regional dishes. It offers a daily, well-priced set menu. Room service is available and guests can request packed lunches.
Malaga Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, tapas and culture.
- Room was ok. Breakfast was tasty. Good value for the money, ideal for short-term stay.
- Nice friendly staff willing to talk about what you can do. A small supermarket for basic food and drinks within the restaurant of the hotel. While it’s based on the hill side of Malaga, it’s doable to walk to the city center for young people. Otherwise a bus stop is nearby to bring you. Good value for money.
- Very good value for money. The room was well presented and had better facilites than some of the more expensive hotels we have used in Malaga
- The staff was friendy. 30 mins walk from city centre. Room wasn’t very spacious. Free parking 5 mins walk from the hotel. It was ok.
- Very warm welcome. Very clean. Great views over the city. You can eat on the premises. Particularly liked the fact the locals use the attached cafe as a social hub.
Top Hotels In Chilches Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chilches Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chilches Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chilches Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!