10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chico California – Top Hotel Reviews
Chico California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chico California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chico California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chico California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chico California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chico California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chico California:
Oxford Suites Chico
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Oxford Suites Chico offers accommodations in Chico.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Breakfast was good. Nice variety. I would have liked bacon. Lol
- I liked the pet-friendly environment and the breakfast buffet was delicious.
- Our front desk encounter was very pleasant and welcoming. Tatiana was sweet and offer us a choice of room locations. When has that ever happened!
- Cleanliness was great and we loved how we could have our pets with us! If was also so close to food etc
- Food was great, bed was very comfy. Will always stay here when traveling to chico.
University Inn offers accommodations in Chico.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- Did the job. Pretty run down in the bathroom with the shower handle pulled out of the wall.
Breakfast was rubbish.
I had to move the bed and plug in a light to get it to work.
- It’s nice it’s in the middle of town square and close to night life action
- Excellent location, easy walking distance from downtown, restaurants and cafes very close. Bed was very comfortable.
Not offered breakfast wouldn’t of touched it if it was offered. They couldn’t make change from $100 for room nor 4 quarters from a dollar for coke machine that doesn’t except dollar bills
Second floor guests playing loud music from car stereo in parking lot below their room
Motel 6 Chico
This Chico hotel is located 2.1 miles from California State University-Chico. The hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms that include cable TV.Motel 6 Chico rooms have free local calls and a work desk. Handicap accessible rooms are available.At the Chico Motel 6, guests can use the laundry facilities. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and coffee is served in the morning.The Chico Municipal Airport is 4 miles from the Motel 6. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Silver Dollar Speedway and County Fairground
- The price is a little to high forvwhat you get. Rooms are not very clean and there is alot of people roaming around at night with no security
- When I put a service call in on the plugged sink drain, it was remedied quickly by staff.
- Breakfast was very good. Beds were somewhat comfortable.
- Staff super friendly and helpful; beds VERY comfortable and great, big fluffy pillows that were clean, clean, clean. I accidentally left my door wide open when I left for four hours. Returned and my money and laptop were right where I left them. Whew!
- Beds are super comfortable, pillows fresh, fluffy and clean! Rooms are clean and everything works (a/c, heat, lights). The staff are all friendly and extremely helpful. It was nice to have Denny’s right next door, as we were here for a week.
Ramada Plaza Chico
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Ramada Plaza Chico is located in Chico in the region of California. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
easy to find
restaurant on site
- It’s location is close to hwy 99 and off of Mangrove which is a main vein to downtown. Downtown was only minutes away.
The breakfast was good.
However, I am still waiting
for my receipt.
- The staff is always great, I really like the morning breakfast, the dinner menu is also very good.
- Check in was fast and easy and our room was located in a good area.
- easy to find
Best Western Heritage Inn Chico
One of our best sellers in Chico! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Heritage Inn Chico is located in Chico in the region of California.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- For discount for big in room and changing room incident
- The breakfast, accommodations, were great. The couple who came in late were Very noisy in the hallway and in their room..?
- On the website, it showed Hacienda Best Western, but when our GPS took us to the address, the sign read BW Best Western.
- The receptionist brought towels to the hot tub for us so we didn’t have to wait for them!!
- Rooms are clean and neat and beds are comfortable! Staff is very professional and friendly.
Quality Inn Chico
This Chico, California inn is within walking distance of Chico State University. A daily hot continental breakfast featuring waffles is served at the inn. Free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms.Every room at the Quality Inn Chico features a flat-screen TV. A microwave, a coffee maker and a refrigerator are included in the rooms as well. Each room also provides cable TV.A seasonal outdoor pool is on-site at the Chico Quality Inn. The inn also has on-site laundry facilities.California State University Chico is a 10-minute walk from the Quality Inn Near Chico State. The Chico Mall is a short drive from the inn.
- Clean rooms, good breakfast, excellent staff, great value
- Clean, updated room with super-comfortable bed and plenty of pillows! The gentleman at the front desk assured me that the room would be QUIET, as they have a strict “no-party” policy! He spoke the truth!
- Everything! I will never stay any place else! Im a forever customer after this trip!
- Good internet and continental breakfast although until 10:00 would be preferred. Personable staff, comfortable bed, very clean and centrally located. Would stay again.
- Clean room, very comfortable bed, and convenient location to downtown. Breakfast was decent.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Safari Inn offers accommodations in Chico. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean rooms and great price for one night stay. Will stay there if I am in the area for sure.
- The motel was closr distance to alot of restaurants and stores.
- Staff was very accommodating! Everyone was very nice.
- Customer service is great. The rooms are clean, bed is just not so comfy. I would definitely go there again and recommend it to friends.
- Convenient location, ample parking and friendly management.
Located 5 minutes from Historic Downtown Chico, this hotel features an indoor and outdoor swimming pool and a bistro. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The rooms at the Courtyard Chico include a tea/coffee maker, a work desk and an ergonomic chair and satellite TV.The Bistro is open for breakfast and dinner and serves rich American cuisine as well as freshly-brewed Starbucks coffee.Guests at the Courtyard can relax at the outdoor gazebo or in the hotel’s hot tub. For fitness, guests can visit the Fit One Athletic Club, which is 500 feet away and features a basketball court, a climbing wall and cardio equipment.The Chico is in the heart of Butte County, just a few minutes’ drive from Chico State and Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park.
- The place was fine. The minigolf place was cool but music too loud.
- The two women upon arriving asked to help me with my Granddaughter Christmas presents and they help. Went out of way to accommodate me. That puts this hotel staff a 10. Room way clean and beds were comfortable. Pillows were great and plenty to sleep with.
- the room was very nice, however the cost was a bit high
- The bed was very comfortable and the lobby was a nice place to visit with others. The bathroom was large enough to get ready for the day without feeling cramped for space.
- The bed was nice. The room was clean. The staff was helpful.
Super 8 Chico
One of our best sellers in Chico! The Super 8 Chico is located in northern California’s almond-growing region along the SR-99. It offers air-conditioned guestrooms with free Wi-Fi and has free on-site public parking.Chico rooms include simple wooden furnishings and a seating area. They come equipped with a coffee maker, microwave and small refrigerator. The TV has cable movie channels and a remote control.Each morning the hotel serves a breakfast buffet with bagels, muffins and hot coffee. The hotel has vending machines and is situated a 5-minute walk from various restaurants.Super 8 guests can relax on the sun terrace next to the seasonal outdoor swimming pool, or make use of the coin-operated laundry facilities. Free newspapers are available in the lobby.The Super 8 Chico is 2.2 miles from California State University Chico and 3.3 miles from Chico Mall. Bidwell Park is a 13-minute drive away.
- Staff was nice. Bed was comfortable. Basic breakfest. Perfect for a quick stay.
- this is the best value room in chico, it compares to rooms twice the price
- Clean, comfortable lodging. Family friendly. Decent cost relative to other lodging options of similar caliber in the area. Room size was perfect for our group. Staff are friendly overall.
- I liked the breakfast provided in the morning. Very nice to make my own waffles.
- Everything is great, I enjoy the breakfast in the mornings and that it has a fridge and microwave. The privacy we get is awesome as well.
Residence Inn Chico
This hotel is located in Chico, 1 miles from the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds. It has an outdoor pool, and offers suites with flat-screen TVs and fully-equipped kitchens.Suites at the Residence Inn Chico have a sitting area and a sofa. The kitchens come equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and a dishwasher. A grocery shopping service is available.In the morning guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast. The Residence Inn also provides coffee and newspapers in the lobby.The Residence Inn Chico is one mile from the Sierra Nevada Brewing Co, and is situated 3 miles from Chico State University Campus.
- The ample space and the extra bedroom was a perfect fit for our family. The fully stocked kitchen was a great addition.
- The staff went above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of, we had some medical things going on & the staff was just wonderful with such hard things happening.
- Actually breakfast was fabulous! Not warmed over food, but real fresh food. I especially liked how you had a scrabbled egg-white option. The best part we’re the make-it-yourself mini Belgian Waffles they were very light and crispy like a real waffle should be. Bravo on Bteakfast!!
- It was an amazing room, especially for the price, it was super clean, and the staff were really nice.
- The staff was helpful and courteous. A good family hotel to stretch and relax after long day.
Top Hotels In Chico California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chico California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chico California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chico California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!