10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chiclana de la Frontera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Chiclana de la Frontera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chiclana de la Frontera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chiclana de la Frontera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chiclana de la Frontera Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chiclana de la Frontera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chiclana de la Frontera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chiclana De La Frontera Andalucía:
Hotel Coral Playa
One of our top picks in Chiclana de la Frontera.Offering and seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Coral Playa is set in Chiclana de la Frontera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jerez Airport is 27 mi from the property.
- We loved this hotel! It is a small family-owned hotel that far exceeded our expectations! It is beautifully decorated, clean, and comfortable. They have a lovely interior courtyard with a pool and lounge area. The beach access is directly across the street and a short walk from the hotel. We would love to visit with them again!
- Excellent location, very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful rooms and very good breakfast.
- Fab boutique hotel in a great local, close to beach & restaurants
- A charming little guesthouse 100m from the beautiful White Sand Beach, with clean rooms, a nice pool and veranda, friendly service, and excellent price.
- Staff were friendly and the hotel was cozy. Really close to the beach. Also, close to bus stop. You may reach the restaurants in the center by walking 8-10 minutes. Everything inside the hotel was well-organized and tidy.
Hotel Azalea Playa
One of our top picks in Chiclana de la Frontera.Providing free WiFi, Hotel Azalea Playa offers rooms in Chiclana de la Frontera, 1.2 mi from Playa La Barrosa. This 2-star hotel offers luggage storage space. Guests can make use of a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.All units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with free toiletries, while some rooms include a terrace. The units at Hotel Azalea Playa include air conditioning and a wardrobe.Jerez Airport is 35 mi away.
- Well decorated villa in a nice location ,everything look new and clean. Comfortable bed.parking available. It was the best stay in my vacation.
- An attractive and stylish building, very well maintained, with good staff. Close to the beach and cafes, bars and restaurants
- Very clean. Lovely furnished. Small, but nice garden and pool. Drinking water and softdrinks (charged) in the common area.
Everything is tastefully furnished and new, very friendly stuff, nice location, you can go swimming before the breakfast. Baby bed provided for free.
Highly recommend this little hotel
- The rooms was very clean and there was a swimming pool and a nice terrace and garden to relax in. It was 3 min walk to the beach which was excellent and local shops and cafes all around.
Located just 20 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa de Luz, this hotel is decorated in cheerful colors with a very pleasant glass-roofed lounge and a typically Andalusian central courtyard.Alborán Chiclana features bold colors, creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Enjoy a good book or write your postcards in the cool and inviting central courtyard and read the newspaper in the communal lounge.Located in the town center, Alborán Chiclana offers easy access to the town’s shops, bars and restaurants. You can stroll around the pleasant streets and charming squares, while enjoying the sunshine and the characteristic Andalusian architecture.Sleep well in the spacious rooms with attractive terracotta floors and large windows letting in plenty of natural light.Head to the informal and relaxed cafe for a drink or light snack during the day, and sample the local cuisine in the restaurant at night.
- Great place all round. fantastic location, very friendly staff, will go back for sure.
- The hotel is situated in a very good place right next to the centre (5 min. walk). Our room was specious and quiet with free wi-fi and aircon. The staff was very friendly and helpful all the time.
- Clean, breakfast, location to find parking for the car, comfortable in general
- The room was excellent,value for money, convenient location. Perfect for my needs at that time
- The hotel was central to town but the parking was not good the hotel offers parking in its basement but charge for this
Hotel Cortijo Los Gallos
Just 1.2 mi from Barrosa Beach of the Andalusian coast, this hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, a charming cafe with an open-air terrace, where you can enjoy a traditional breakfast.Cortijo los Gallos is built in a characteristic Andalusian style, with white-washed walls, and an attractive tower with Arabic-style arches. The rooms of Los Gallos feature beds with attractive wrought-iron frames and dark-wood furniture.Wake up to pretty views over Chiclana, a characteristic white village, famed for its agriculture and wine cellars. Descend down to the delightful terrace of Cortijo los Gallos where you can sit and enjoy an authentic espresso and freshly-squeezed orange juice. Keep up-to-date on the free internet connection.Cortijo los Gallos is the perfect setting for you to make the most out of your exploration of the area. Soak up the sunshine which this region enjoys much of the year on the nearby golf course, located just 1.9 mi away.
- We were there for one night. Hotel is near the road which leads to the beach. Near the hotel there are restaurants where you can have a meal or dinner. Rooms were clean and we had good sleep because it was very silent. Car we parked just in front of the Hotel. Staff was very helpful and they are very good in english.
- cleanliness! Clean sheets and towels daily. Good shower. Staff friendly and helpful. Quiet room though we could hear clients above us . Close to beach and friends – good experience
- The design of the Hotel, very beautiful and comfortable.
- Ideally situated between Chiclana town and Sancti Petri Beach. Reception staff always very helpful. The overall quality of the hotel exceeds its 2 star rating.
- Lovely cafeteria & outdoor patio. Pool area nice & quiet as it was out of season & hotel was nearly empty. Rooms great size but quite basic.
Hotel Escuela Fuentemar
Set in the charming, rural town of Chiclana, this traditional-style hotel allows you to explore the ancient whitewashed villages and beautiful beaches that are found in this part of Andalusia.Enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine in the hotel’s own outdoor swimming pool or head to the nearest beach, 4 miles away at Barrosa. Beside the pool you will find a garden and terrace where you can enjoy drinks and meals from the Escuela Fuentemar’s cafe or restaurant. You can also relax in Chiclana’s spa, which is attached to the hotel.The interesting abandoned fishing village of Sancti Petri is located just 3 miles from the hotel. Here you can check out the abandoned ships in the harbor and the small island where the crumbling castle now stands.
- El balneario, la piscina y las habitaciones grandes comodas y con terraza
- La zona de la piscina estaba muy bien. Tienen bastante aparcamiento en el recinto. Cercano a la playa de La Barrosa y su zona de ocio.
Q estaba bastante limpio.
Cuenta con buenos aparcamientos.
Buena amplitud de espacios.
Buena zona de piscina.
Fácil acceso a las playas.
Estás al lado del balneario
- La amabilidad del personal de la recepción. Tuvimos que marcharnos antes y no nos pusieron ningún problema, pese a estar en temporada alta.
- las zonas comunes. La piscina y el parking muy bien. Acceso muy controlado de noche
Complejo Al Sur
One of our best sellers in Novo Sancti Petri! Located 500 feet from the beautiful La Barrosa Beach and 15 minutes’ drive from Chiclana de la Frontera, Complejo Al Sur features double rooms and 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with air conditionining.All apartments offer a seating area, sofa bed, free Wi-Fi and a plasma-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with bath and glass shower unit, and a well-equipped kitchenette including a dishwasher, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Shared laundry facilities are available.The Al Sur complex features a bar and an à la carte restaurant serving Mediterranean food. There is also a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a paddle court. Staff at the 24-hour reception is happy to provide tourist information about the area.The apartments are surrounded by numerous shops, bars and restaurants, and La Barrosa waterfront promenade is only 10 minutes’ walk away. A selection of 18-hole golf courses are within 3.7 mi. Cádiz is 39 minutes’ drive away.
- Dani was awesome !!! The staff members had beautiful energy and provided great service.
- Excellent accommodation, great location . Staff very friendly. Great pool ! Couldn’t have been better !
- Brilliant location – easy to find, 5 minutes from one of the best beaches in Spain, 5 minutes from a supermarket, 5 minutes to bars and restaurants. There was a charge to use the underground car park, but there was plenty of on-street parking at no cost. Our apartment had a modern and well-equipped kitchen.
- Very conveniently situated for all amenities. Spacious apartment, ideal for self catering or for going out for meals. Plenty of free parking outside hotel during the time we were there.
- Not very service minded staff – except for cleaning team. Nice place but pricy. Great location and superb pool.
Just 500 feet from Playa Barrosa Beach, Mariantonia Hotel features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. It is located in Chiclana de la Frontera and it offers free WiFi.All air-conditioned rooms have a balcony and feature a rustic décor with tiled or hardwood floors. Each is equipped with satellite TV and includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are plenty of restaurants in the vicinity where you can taste regional specialties such as Cádiz’s characteristic “pescaito” fish, as well as international food.The center of Chiclana de la Frontera is 15 minutes’ drive away and Cádiz can be reached in about 45 minutes by car. Jerez Airport is less than 1 hours’ drive away.
- Great spot for relax and enjoy the time at the beach. Great location with great restaurants. The only thing what I would suggest to owners of this hotel to install “mosquiteiras” in windows.
- Comfortable hotel with a lot of facilities for the price. The location is just besides the (wonderful) beach, it has aircon, swimming pool, gym, the staff are super nice, you are just beside the beach bars and really good restaurants… A lovely place.
- I like the swmmingpool,jaccuzzi, the room, air conditioner, location
- The hotel is very close to the beach and all the other attractions and amenities of La Barrosa which is an excellent family area.
- close to everything. lots to do transport easy very enjoyable time had by all
Hotel Marisma Sancti Petri
Enjoy the best of Andalusia with a stay in this charming small hotel, located in an attractive district of Chiclana and half a mile from La Barrosa Beach.Soak up the warm sunshine around the Marisma Sancti Petri’s outdoor swimming pool and garden. You can then head to the hotel restaurant to try the delightful traditional dishes served every evening – all made from fresh products from the surrounding region of Cádiz and Andalusia.Spend a relaxing night’s sleep in your own bright, air conditioned room. Go out onto your own balcony or make use of amenities such as a satellite TV or private bathroom.The Hotel Marisma is just outside the ancient town of Sancti Petri. From here you can easily explore the area’s magnificent Atlantic beaches, the beautiful city of Cádiz or the whitewashed villages found inland.
Next to parque naturale, great for walks and birdwatching.
Nice room and bathroom. Nice and clean.
Clean,comfortable, quiet, home from home.
- Very nice and quiet area, clean, shops and supermarkets nearby, nice pool
- Very friendly staff, good food, clean big rooms, had a view of the oceanic was a good surprise.
- The bed was probably the best bed I’ve personally ever slept on, so much so that I’m awaiting an email from the duty manager to tell me who supplied the mattress! The hotel was spotlessly clean throughout, and staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was buffet style with lots of choice for all tastes.
- Next to parque naturale, great for walks and birdwatching.
Sol Sancti Petri Aparthotel
Offering direct access to the beach, Sol Sancti Petri Aparthotel is set in Novo Sancti Petri, in Chiclana de la Frontera. It features an outdoor pool, table tennis, and is next to Vincci Golf Course.Sol Sancti Petri Aparthotel offers rooms and apartments. All have a private terrace, and there is a living room with a sofa bed and satellite TV.The rooms include a fridge, and apartments also have a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, and kitchenware. A safe is also available for an additional cost.Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.There is a children’s playground. A children’s activities program is provided, as well as a fitness program for adults in high season, including spinning, aqua-spinning, GAP, and waterpolo.The hotel has a buffet restaurant, with show-cooking and themed nights. There is a café-bar with a terrace.You can hire a bicycle or car from the 24-hour reception, public parking is available in the area, and private parking is available for an extra charge. There is easy access to the A48 Motorway, and Chiclana de la Frontera is a 20-minute drive away.
- The room was a good size and clean. Staff were friendly.
- The pool was an excellent size and the beach very close by.
- Very Nice location very close to the beach; good swimmingpool and facility, staff is polite and had good service level
- Moto gp weekend. The location was fantastic the rooms were big and very clean the pool was very nice and the staff was very friendly . Loved it would go again next year
- Atmosphere was great and the staff very friendly and accommodating and would gladly return
Vincci Resort Costa Golf
One of our top picks in Novo Sancti Petri.Set next to Novo Sancti Petri Golf Course, this stylish hotel offers indoor and outdoor pools and smart suites with a private balcony. Free WiFi is available throughout.The spacious rooms at the Vincci Resort Costa Golf feature modern décor and parquet floors. They are equipped with a separate seating area with satellite TV.The Vincci Costa Golf’s El Chozo restaurant, which is open in summer, serves Mediterranean food using fresh produce, and a children buffet. The hotel’s breakfast includes products for celiacs. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Other facilities include the mini-club for children as well as both interior and exterior playground for children. The pool offers a shallow-end where children can play peacefully.During summer, you can use the Costa Golf’s beach club with loungers, parasols and a bar, located in La Barrosa Beach. The hotel also has a spa offering a range of treatments.Cádiz is 20 minutes’ drive away from the hotel and Jerez Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- We had half board, breakfast was good, dinner was rather cafeteria style, appeasable but not that good, a year ago we went and they had for first plate buffet style and then you ordered from the menu and it was way better than this time, the fish/meat last time was better quality also, a shame they changed it
Everything was nice, mainly Spanish people who don’t really speak too much English but luckily we are Italian so…
Really nice and good service
- Good service. Great food. Nice clean rooms. Good location
- Excellent breakfast buffet with many options to choose from. The property is magnificent and has a carribean vibe. All the staff were friendly and helpful, from housekeeping to reception, to restaurant servers. It was an amazing experience and I plan on returning for an extended stay. The swimming pool is huge and it was a great place to disconnect from the busy world we live in. My wife and I had a remarkable time. We loved everything.
- Fun, relaxing property. Great staff, wonderful spa and large room. The hotel was perfect for a weekend getaway!
Top Hotels In Chiclana De La Frontera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chiclana de la Frontera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chiclana de la Frontera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chiclana de la Frontera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!