10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chickamauga Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Chickamauga Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chickamauga Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chickamauga Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chickamauga Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chickamauga Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chickamauga Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chickamauga Georgia:
General Bragg Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, General Bragg Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Chickamauga.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chattanooga is 11 miles from General Bragg Inn & Suites, and Cleveland is 29 miles away. Lovell Field Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable. Towels could have been bigger. Breakfast was awful.
- The staff at General Bragg have always been super nice and very helpful. I like the location of this hotel because it is close to the Chickamauga Battlefields and not far from Chattanooga. It is a very quite hotel and the outside of the building is very nice. Parking is not horrible. The bed was pretty comfortable, but I wish they had more/better pillows.
- Bed was not like a cloud. It was okay, too soft, mattress worn a bit. No breakfast to speak of. This area needs to be improved drastically.
- We had a Queen suite which gave us enough room and everyone was comfortable. The breakfast was a nice feature.
- It was clean. Great location.Would stay again.Civil War decor in lobby was nice.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Located in Fort Oglethorpe, 7 miles from Chattanooga, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cleveland is 26 miles from Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, and Dalton is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Close to all the attractions and stores and restaurants, the cleaning staff was exceptional.
- Danielle at the front desk was very helpful and made great recommendations for easy travel and dinner suggestion. The room was clean and the king size bed was very comfortable.
- The microwave did not work and they came asap and changed it out. The workers was all very friendly.
- Room was clean and comfortable, not highly appointed, but worked for a place to sleep.
- No eggs fluffy or other wise. I had coffee my husband had a bagel. He said it was good.
Super 8 – Chattanooga / East Ridge
The Super 8 Chattanooga East Ridge is located off Interstate 75, a 10-minute drive from downtown Chattanooga. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms and an outdoor pool on site.Cable TV and private bathroom with a granite counter top are provided in every room of this Chattanooga hotel. A sitting area is also included.Free parking is available on site at the East Ridge Super 8 Chattanooga. The hotel provides air conditioning during the warmer seasons for added comfort.This property is 1 miles from the Camp Jordan Park. The Concord Golf Course is less than 4 miles away.
For what I paid the value was there . Lots of “visiting the area workers” for what I could tell.
Very close to 1 75. The bed was comfy and the bathroom clean.
- Friendly staff, outside entrance was nice for pet owner..rooms were clean, simple. No problems. Breakfast was typical fare.
- Easy access to interstate. Numerous restaurants close by
- Fantastic value—the room wasn’t too tired and everything was clean and in good repair
- There was a microwave in the room. A shower large enough for a group of 6!
- For what I paid the value was there . Lots of “visiting the area workers” for what I could tell.
Motel 6 East Ridge TN
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 East Ridge TN offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chattanooga.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cleveland is 22 miles from Motel 6 East Ridge TN, and Dalton is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 3.1 miles from Motel 6 East Ridge TN.
- It was clean, the staff was friendly and it’s a great place for the money, convenient to shops and restaurants
- We liked everything about this place and would stay again.Everyone was so nice and helpful.
- Cigarette burns in bedspread and obvious places that need repairs but you can’t beat the staff they go out of their way to help you.
- Great location, most friendly and helpful stuff, clean room.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very nice. It was also nice to be able to have it done with us.
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn and Suites
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! The Best Western Arbour Inn and Suites are a 15 minute drive from downtown Chattanooga and the Tennessee Aquarium. This hotel features an outdoor pool and offers guests a daily breakfast buffet.A flat-screen TV with cable is provided in every contemporary guest room of this East Ridge hotel. Free Wi-Fi is also included as well as a microwave and refrigerator.A fitness center can be accessed by guests of the Arbour Inn and Suites Best Western. Meeting facilities are also available and a business center is on site.Camp Jordan Park is just one mile from this hotel and Hamilton Place Mall is less than a 10 minute drive away. Brainerd Golf Course is also 4 miles away.
Got upgraded to a suite for free, the staff was extremely friendly and remembered us throughout our stay.
Breakfast was decent, the pancake machine was the unexpected savior (even though it wasn’t running half the days we stayed).
Bed was comfy, needed extra pillows.
Not the grandest hotel, however was more than adequate for our needs considering the building is around 30 years old.
Not much around if you don’t have a rental car, but lots of restaurants are only a $5 Uber or Lyft ride away.
- Breakfast was good. Staff friendly. Room was a little worn. It was clean but counter in bathroom was damaged and bathtub had no plug but the water went out very slowly.
- Room was spacious with a microwave, fridge and great TV! Bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and campus was huge. Parking lot was well lit and 24 hour coffee was greatly appreciated. Continental breakfast was good too.
- The staff was excellent and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied. The hot breakfast exceeded my expectations.
- Staff was great and very hopeful but I felt like the location wasn’t really located near much
- Got upgraded to a suite for free, the staff was extremely friendly and remembered us throughout our stay.
Super 8 Ringgold
Super 8 Ringgold is located in Ringgold, 14 miles from Chattanooga and 22 miles from Cleveland.A TV with cable channels is provided.Dalton is 13 miles from Super 8 Ringgold, and Lookout Mountain is 14 miles from the property. Lovell Field Airport is 9 miles away.
- The woman at the front desk was very kind and pleasant. She was the same woman we had dealt with 6 months earlier. She went out of her way to make sure everything was ok for us.
- The room was very clean n the bed n pillows were so comfortable. We enjoyed our 8 night stay. Staff were very friendly n helpful
- The toilet seat broke, it was loose and I almost fell between the tub & toilet. The tile trim in the bathroom look like it hadn’t been cleaned since installed. The room smelled terrible until we put the AC on, then we felt damp the whole stay. We were only in the room at night. Maybe the AC filters needed cleaning, or else they need to run a dehumidifier in there for a while.
- As we entered the lobby Linda was very friendly and attentive to our needs. The room was just right for our needs. The bed was comfortable. All in all this was a great stay.
- Location, friendly and helpful staff, excellent coffee
Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga offers accommodations in Chattanooga.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is business center at the property.Cleveland is 22 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga, and Dalton is 20 miles away. Lovell Field Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The bed was really comfortable. The breakfast was nice and the young lady who was working in the breakfast room was friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and quite and we enjoyed our stay. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!
- GREAT BED BREAKFAST WAS GOOD BUT DIDNT HAVE AN BISCUITS JUST BREAD COFFEE GOOD AN ORANGE JUICE WAS GREAT FIRST NITE HAD GOOD LIGHT IN PARKING WAS GOOD BUT LIGHTS WHERE OUT WHERE WE PARKED THA SECONDS NITE
- The photos of the property, while very nice, did not do it justice. The room was immaculate!
- Nothing to dislike. Comfortable and a really good rate for Chattanooga the area with what you get for the money.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. Employees were kind and helpful.
Howard Johnson Chattanooga Lookout Mountain
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! Howard Johnson Chattanooga Lookout Mountain is located in Chattanooga, 29 miles from Cleveland and 28 miles from Dalton.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Lovell Field Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- this hotel is just run down and dirty, Staff is nice hotel borders scary.
- I came from Nashville to work in Chatt that day and stayed bc i was too tired to drive home. The mab who isually just does payroll checked me in and he was super nice. The room was clean and location is quite. The price was VERY reasonable @52$ or so.
- The staff was friendly. The place was clean and comfortable.
- The room was very nice and the best were comfy and the pillows were great and we had enough of them to be comfortable.
- Big rooms had couch n table n chairs fridge microwave and king size bed for 45$$
Stadium Inn Chattanooga
Stadium Inn Chattanooga is located in Chattanooga, 26 miles from Cleveland and 26 miles from Dalton.Each room comes with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I did not like anything about this photo, the workout room nothing worked so you can even call it a workout room ..
- The room itself was very nice, clean, and the bed is comfortable.
- The staff was fantastic. The bathroom updates are nice. The space in the king room was ample.
- We did not enjoy are stay. I will never stay again.
- for the money the hotel was a little kripy, I doen’st feel safe.
Super 8 – Lookout Mountain
The Lookout Mountain Super 8 is located off Interstate 26, just a 10 minute drive from Ruby Falls. This hotel features a daily continental breakfast and has an outdoor pool on site.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in each traditionally decorated guest room of this Chattanooga hotel. A microwave and small refrigerator are also provided in all rooms.A laundromat is on site at the Super 8 Lookout Mountain as well as a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is also available at this pet-friendly hotel.The property is 5 miles from Point Park and 3 miles from the border of Tennessee and Georgia. Downtown Chattanooga is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- The front desk clerk lady was very friendly and extremely professional and made the stay worth it because of her personality. Thanks for the kindness.
- The hotel was very quiet, and very conveniently located with a number of restaurants and gas stations very close by, and a Walmart practically next door.
- There were 3 adults in my group and I had reserved a rollaway bed. There was a sofa sleeper in the room; therefor I did not need the rollaway bed. I checked in late because of traveling and did not have to sign any paperwork.
- It is easy to get to right off the highway, the rooms are always clean and smell fresh, the beds are comfortable,the staff is always friendly and helpful with local recommendations, the breakfast items are always fresh and delicious. It is a great value!
- It was a place to stay when there was nothing else.
Top Hotels In Chickamauga Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chickamauga Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chickamauga Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chickamauga Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!