10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chichén-Itzá Yucatán – Top Hotel Reviews
Chichén-Itzá Yucatán is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chichén-Itzá Yucatán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chichén-Itzá Yucatán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chichén-Itzá Yucatán. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chichén-Itzá Yucatán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chichén-Itzá Yucatán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chichén-itzá Yucatán:
Hacienda Chichen Resort and Yaxkin Spa
Located in Chichén-Itzá, 24 miles from Valladolid, Hacienda Chichen Resort and Yaxkin Spa features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- The pool was stunning, and so surreal to be able to swim in the beautifully lit pool after dark in that amazing setting.
- Very nice building, very good location and facilities.
- Great restaurant, opening onto the main square. Nice room, with view over square to the church. Freshly made guacamole in the restaurant was great. Exceptionally helpful staff. We lost something and they bent over backwards to find it and send it back to us at home.
- Beautiful hacienda and grounds. Swimming pool is lovely.
- Location and outside area of the hotel are both wonderful! Pool area and garden area are very nice, as is the staff!
Located in Chichén-Itzá, 22 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Okaan features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
- We just stayed here one night so we could be close to Chichen Itza and get there early in the morning. In that sense it was perfectly situated, but we didn’t really take advantage of any of the facilities and services.
Location. Litterally 10 min away from Chichen ruins. They also organised for me to have a guide who took me there on his motorbike for 1000 pesos.
Views over the jungle are fantastic.
Really great treatment from the spa, massage by the pool was awesome.
Restaurant with simple comforting food.
Bungalow are very beautiful
Massage around swimming pool were appreciated
Cocktail are good
Perfect hotel if you love nature
- Quite area, relaxed atmosphere, nice restaurant, very nice bungalows
- Everything was fabulous – We loved every detail about it. The only negative was the size of the two beds, they were not queen sized.
Villas Arqueologicas Chichen Itza
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Villas Arqueologicas Chichen Itza offers accommodations in Chichén-Itzá. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel.
- The location is perfect, walkable distance to back entrance to Chichen Itza, allowing to take a break in the middle of the day of visit. Front desk staff is very friendly, massage service is outstanding, rooms are cleaned very good every day. Free water every day. Currency exchange at front desk, rate better than at archeological site entrance.
- Great location! 4-5 min walk from the entrance to pyramides.
Really appreciated the lovely architecture, patio & pool, landscaping , quiet ambience. All staff very pleasant and helpful. Nice to open a window in evening.
Mattresses comfortable, very good shower. Good lighting. Very tasty food at dinner and breakfast with ample choices.
- Perfectly nice place to stay. Great jumping off point to sites and clove to other hotels.
- The hotel is located few minutes drive from Chichen Itza. It offers very comfortable and cosy rooms with a private bathroom. We loved the yard with the pool and the fact that you can order food and drinks for reasonable prices from the restaurant.
Hotel Chichen Itza
Located in Chichén-Itzá in the region of Yucatán, 25 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Chichen Itza features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental.
- Friendly staff, great clean room, wonderful garden.
- This hotel is beautiful and very clean. It is only a 30 minute walk to the ruins and there is a good restaurant across the street.
Front Desk service was excellent from Efra ( I hope I have his name right). We arrived well before check in time, and were planning to leave luggage, at the hotel, but he managed to release our room early, plus we had a room upgrade on check in which was very much appreciated.
The free shuttle bus to Chichen Itza was a super plus, and being dropped off at the sister hotels private entrance was a surprise bonus to beat the crowds.
- Definitely the restaurant! Food and cocktails are all super tasty!
- Large comfortable room with view of the pool from 1st floor balcony. Lovely gardens in a peaceful setting. Good restaurant with helpful staff.
La Casa de las Lunas
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, La Casa de las Lunas offers accommodations in Chichén-Itzá. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.
- Clean, helpful staff, easy walk to city plaza, we were happy with the accommodations!
- Nice little pool,great to cool down after trudging around Chitchen Itza, Oxxo around the corner for snacks and breakfast.
- Very nice hosting, very friendly. VERY CLEAN, and good furniture condition. We liked it very much.
- The motel is being upgraded nicely. I enjoyed the proprietess, and the staff was friendly. Very comfortable stay and very economical.
- This small hotel has the nicest staff. Its location is great for visiting Chichen Itza, only a 15 minute walk to the entrance. The pool is an amazing extra in the beautiful garden. Parking is available in the yard.
Hotel Dolores Alba Chichen
This bungalow complex is a 5 minute drive from the Chichen Itza Ruins. It features 2 outdoor pools and is a 10 minute walk from Ik Kil Cenote, a sacred natural pool with waterfalls.Surrounded by jungle, the pink bungalows feature a private porch and a bathroom with amenities. They are air conditioned and have a TV and fan.The Dolores Alba complex has a restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink at the poolside terrace bar.Dolores Alba Chichen Itza offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. Balankanche Caves are 4 miles away and it is 9 miles to Chichen Itza Airport. The tour desk offers discounts for Cenote visits.
2 nice pools, very close to Chitzen Itza and the Ik Kil Cenote (the cenote is just across the streeet). Being so close to the cenote allowed us to go late in the afternoon, when the buses have already left.
If you got to the cenote, go either very early or an hour before they close otherwise it is very crowded.
- This was my second visit to Doloras Alba.i loved the pools , the cicadas at night and the birds in the morning. Staff were friendly and the mayan food delicious if a little limited for a vegetarian. I will be back.
- good position to visit Chichen Itza (just 5 minutes by car). I stayed just 1 night, but it seemed it has a nice natural swimming pool.
- We liked everything, the grounds are good for birdwatching
- We went to sleep to the sound of cicadas and woke to birdsong
- 2 nice pools, very close to Chitzen Itza and the Ik Kil Cenote (the cenote is just across the streeet). Being so close to the cenote allowed us to go late in the afternoon, when the buses have already left.
Stardust inn is located in Chichén-Itzá, just 25 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is featured.
- Nice staff.Good place to stay if you want to visit Chichen Itza.
- The owner was very nice and helpful. It was a cheap deal. If you stay just one night to visit chitzchen itza is a good deal
- It’s close to Chichén Itzá about 20 minutes walking
- The place looks great from the outside, and the location is excellent. The pool and the landscaping look good. It is a place to crash and go into Chichen Itza.
- Nada. Horrible todo. Ni agua caliente. Ni hablar de las toallas.Ni WiFi en la habitacion . No recomendaria nunca este hotel.
Hotel Casa Novelo Chichen Itza
Located in Chichén-Itzá, 25 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Casa Novelo Chichen Itza features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Boutique y Spa Canek
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the lake, Hotel Boutique y Spa Canek is located in Kaua in the region of Yucatán, just 15 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel & Bungalows REAL MAYAB
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel & Bungalows REAL MAYAB offers accommodations in Kaua, just 15 miles from Valladolid. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.
Clean place (except for the ants in the room)
Reasonably close from Chichen Itza.
In summary, for the same price you should stay in Chichen Itza, or in Valladolid.
- Il ristorante fornisce piatti cucinati molto bene. Porzioni molto abbondanti.
Établissement proche de chichen itza.
Le personnel est très sympathique.
Restaurant très bien.
- Rustig, mooie natuur. Het personeel was heel aardig, maar informeerde ons slecht.
- La struttura è stupenda. La colazione ci è stata offerta e lo staff è davvero gentile.
- Clean place (except for the ants in the room)
Top Hotels In Chichén-itzá Yucatán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chichén-Itzá Yucatán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chichén-Itzá Yucatán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chichén-Itzá Yucatán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!