10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chevron Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Chevron Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chevron Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chevron Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chevron Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chevron Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chevron Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chevron Liege Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vakantiecentrum Relaxhoris offers accommodations in Xhoris, just 28 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find an ATM at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and mini-golf at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Valkenburg is 31 miles from Vakantiecentrum Relaxhoris, and Liège is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- I liked that I could bring my dog and that accommodation was very comfortable and clean.
- Breakfast was super – liked the dinner to. It is located in a very quite town, nice for piece and quite. Many hiking routes in the surroundings. Shower facilities were as advertised outside the room – but a good shower with hot water. great value for money.
- An amazing property with amazing cooperative staff, the team support exceeded all my expectations
- Perfect for family with kids. Swimming pool, mini golf, indoor sport facility, games in the bar were all included in the price. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Bar has nice food and drinks for a very good price.
– Excellent breakfast
– Nice swimmingpool
– It is a little bit crowdy, so when you are travelling by yourself, you are never alone at this place
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Relax in the tropical swimming pool and Japanese garden of this modern hotel, located in the quiet, green hilly surroundings of one of the smallest towns in the world.Offering comfortable rooms, a restaurant and various recreational facilities, the hotel is a great place to come and get from it all. There are also seminar rooms where you can hold meetings or conferences.Private parking places and a heliport area also increase the accessibility of the hotel.
- Restaurant is great – food was fantastic. Rooms are clean and pet friendly always a bonus
- The best thing about this hotel was by far the friendly staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I also liked the pool which is somewhat smaller than what I expected from the pictures but still nice for a cool down. The temperature in the “swimming pool hall”and the restaurant was very tropical indeed, although outside t was barely 15 degrees.
- The pool is the best part! Kids will love it. Some rooms have access to the car through a back door. Very convenient!
- Very friendly staff. Breakfast was very good and the service and standard of food at the restaurant was excellent. We hadn’t originally planned on eating there but we were glad we did. We had a family room with bunks, double bed and a seating area. The children loved the pool. I would highly recommend hotel tropical for a family.
Well located next to the charming village of Durbuy
The diner was sometimes really good
Hotel Le Montana
Hotel Le Montana is located in Werbomont, 19 miles from Liège and 10 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Monschau is 27 miles from Hotel Le Montana, and Spa is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Le Montana.
- The breakfast was adequate but limited for hotels in this price range. The young lady who helped us tried to answer our questions. Unfortunately the night we were there all the restaurants in town were closed. The fast food restaurant nearby was very unsatisfactory.
Everything, the location was perfect. It was very comfortable. Owner was very helpful.
Special thanks to the beautiful Carolina
- Very friendly owner and good breakfast, also handy for the motorway,
- The person in the reception was very nice, the breakfast was good, the location is butiful, lots of toys for kids in the yard.
Nice breakfast, very nice staff
Good restaurant nearby
Le Ranch Don Diego
Le Ranch Don Diego is a unique Wild West-themed ranch hotel in the Ardenne, located just 15 minutes from Liège.Le Ranch Don Diego offers guests an extensive range of outdoor activities and pursuits, based on a Wild West theme. Adults and children alike are well-catered for with pony and horseback riding, quad biking and mini buggies, children’s playground, canopy walks and tree climbing, mountain biking, archery and much more. Guests can enjoy extensive walks in the ranch’s surroundings, but beware of the buffalo that are roaming around!This fantastic property offers 17 guest rooms in a wooden ranch-style building, all with private bathrooms. There are a number of spacious rooms offered, including larger family rooms. The on-site restaurant serves a great range of authentic Tex-Mex cuisine.
- Reviews were so bad our expectations were reaaaaally low. But actually everything was great. The food, the room, the overall place…
- Close to the highway, in the meantime very calm place.woodhouse, beds are fine, different animals are interesting for children, nice restaurant, it has its own character. There’s a nice go-cart track for children. Morning with a rooster alarm. 🙂
- Its a great place for families, with the animals even out of season, the kids would enjoy it, but the breakfast was nice.
- Breakfast was good. Value for money as per accommodation.
The Hotel was different but a good different,how can we top it on our next journey next year…
Food was excellent.
Hostellerie Doux Repos
The Doux Repos Hotel is in the Ardennes region, in Haute Bodeux, on the south side of the province of Liege. The Doux Repos Hotel offers pure air, relaxation, peace and quietness. The hotel is far from major roads, in the middle of more than 2000 acres of forest.When you come back from one of the many walking routes, you can drink something at the bar, relax in the sitting room or on the terrace. The view is beautiful.You will stay in one of the 15 double rooms, all equipped with a bathroom with shower or bathtub, and telephone. Some bedrooms also have a minibar and a TV.The hotel also offers a pick-up service (charges are applicable).
- Very nice location. Nice terrace with a view, good restaurant
- niettegenstaande het hotel te koop staat (wegens pensioen), doen de eigenaars hun uiterste best om uw verblijf naar wens te laten verlopen. Het uitzicht dat je hebt vanuit uw kamer over de Ardennen is prachtig.
- Ruime tweepersoonskamer met prachtig uitzicht over de tuin en streek
- Mooie kamer en zeer rustig; grote badkamer met zowel bad als douche.
- Heel rustig en mooi uitzicht. Vriendelijke en attente mensen.
Lu fèye Boigelot
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Lu fèye Boigelot offers accommodations in Basse-Bodeux. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Liège is 23 miles from Lu fèye Boigelot, and Durbuy is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the homemade Irish-style diner as much as we appreciated the storytelling by our hosts. We would definitely return to this great hospitable place.
- Personable & helpful owners speaking several languages. Location great for Spa racing circuit & close to French & German borders.Restaurant with good rustic cooking.Secure parking.Gardens & Terrace to sit & have a beer.
- Location good. Staff very welcoming and efficient. Very good breakfast. Very good value for money.
- Ontbijt heel goed jammer geen achtergrond muziekje in zaal
- Super vriendelijke gastvrouw. Deed ontzettend haar best Nederlands te praten. Wij waren met 7 en moesten zondagochtend heel vroeg weg, voor het ontbijt. Er stond bij vertrek 2 tassen vol met ontbijt, fruit en jus d’orange klaar om mee te nemen. Top service !!
Hotel Aux Ecuries De La Reine
Aux Ecuries De La Reine offers modern rooms and family or group accommodations in the heart of the Ardennes. Parking is free and there is an outdoor pool.The accommodations are equipped with private facilities. The bigger lodgings have a fully-equipped kitchenette. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The outdoor terrace is a nice place to sit during summer. It offers a panoramic view of the valley and the swimming pool. Board games and ping-pong are available to use.The restaurant-brasserie serves various international dishes as well as traditional French cuisine.Aux Ecuries De La Reine is located close to the Francorchamps F1 circuit, Coo waterfall and Plopsacoo amusement park. The area is also ideal for walking, biking and other outdoor activities.
- The hotel is super cosy, spotlessly clean and has a great design, being located in the old stables, which obviously went through excellent renovation. The breakfast was superb, great choice, very nice staff, stylish breakfast room. We really enjoyed our weekend stay! and the location is really convenient to get to Spa or go for a hike.
- Spacious room, excellent breakfast and friendly staff. Nicely maintained property, in typical Ardennes environment.
- Location is perfect for day trips to Plopsa Coo, Spa and the Safari park in Aywaille. There’s a small grocery store opposite the hotel which sells bio fruits and some foodstuff. Our one-bedroom apartment is clean and comfortable and the bathroom is modern.
- Very nice and quiet, pool is very nice although we did not use it. Same for breakfast and staff. Also, the restaurant is very nice and good food.
Nice styling with old elements.
Wonderfull to sit outside for breakfast
Chateau De Harzé
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chateau De Harzé offers accommodations in Aywaille, just 28 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Aachen is 30 miles from Chateau De Harzé, and Valkenburg is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from Chateau De Harzé.
- Beautiful surroundings and property, amazing hotel, loved it!
- Breakfast was excellent, personally cooked and served to your preference. Nice spacious room, toilet separate from bathroom, good view over surrounding green.
- Beautiful building. Lovely room with character. Peaceful location.
- The room was spacious with a good bed to sleep in. The breakfast was excellent and overall the stay was very good stay. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Fabulous Chateau. Breakfast excellent. Beautiful location.
Hotel Le Beau Site
One of our top picks in Trois-Ponts.From your room, the restaurant or terrace you can admire the panoramic view of Trois-Ponts and the beautiful Amblève and Salm valley.In a peaceful setting, you can enjoy upscale French cuisine and regional specialties with fish or game dishes, prepared according to the seasons.Dennis and Christine Fluijter have been running this residence since 1995. All the rooms offer comfortable facilities and a private bathroom. Surrounded by nature, there is more than 125 miles of hiking routes that you can explore from the hotel.Canoeing, skiing and mountain biking are just a few of the sports you can practice in the surroundings. Just a few miles away you can visit sights such as Spa-Francorchamps, Stavelot, Malmedy and the waterfall of Coo.Benefit from free on-site parking. The staff is welcoming and can assist you in English.
- Customer service was excellent. The mother of the two girls was a very welcoming host……great place. Can’t wait to go back.
- Beautiful location, very nice and professional owners and staff, quality diner
- Very nice hotel in a great location, excellent service and food.
- Dinner was excellent. Breakfast with homemade breads and jam. Overall excellent experience.
Excellent food, breakfast and dinner.
Friedliness and personal approach of the staff.
Located in Trois-Ponts, 29 miles from Aachen, L’Entre Nous features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Liège is 23 miles from L’Entre Nous, and Durbuy is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 26 miles from L’Entre Nous.
- the (bath)room/bed/towels/floor were clean.
- Accueil chaleureux, repas très bon et copieux. Chambre confortable.
- Hotel charmant avec du personnel accueillant et sympathique . Chambre tres propre équipée simplement parfait pour passer une nuit.
Pese a que a la habitacion le faltaba estar acabada, lo importante (cama, baño…) cumplia de sobras.
El desayuno hecho al momento suma puntos. Muy buen sitio.
- Vriendelijke mensen in het hotel en zeker ook in de omliggende horecazaken.
Top Hotels In Chevron Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chevron Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chevron Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chevron Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!