10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chestnut Hill Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Chestnut Hill Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chestnut Hill Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chestnut Hill Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chestnut Hill Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chestnut Hill Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chestnut Hill Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chestnut Hill Massachusetts:
AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Cleveland Circle
Featuring free WiFi, AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Cleveland Circle offers accommodations in Boston, just 5 miles from Boston Common. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Boston offers accommodations in Boston, just 4.1 miles from Boston Common.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logan Airport is 7 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was big enough and clean.
- I always get a great night’s sleep when I stay there.
- Great location! Clean room, comfortable beds, very friendly staff.
- The reception agent was friendly, professional and helpful. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.
- Location and accommodations were very good for the price.
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline
This Brookline hotel is a short drive from downtown Boston and less than one mile from Longwood Medical and Academic area. It has a bistro and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline have a work desk, a sitting area with a sofa and a coffee maker.The Eat.Drink.Connect Bistro at the hotel is open for breakfast and dinner and serves delicious American cuisine prepared with local ingredients. Popular restaurants are less than one mile away.Guests can work out with cardio machines and free weights at the hotel’s modern gym. For relaxation, guests can visit the indoor pool and hot tub or get a massage at the spa, which is just half a mile away.The Marriott Boston Brookline is just one block from the Coolidge Corner Greenline Subway stop, which provides access to the Logan International Airport and many other Boston attractions.
- day-time front desk staff were terrific- made sure I knew I could use the hotel shuttle instead of a taxi, always asking how they could help
- Marriott is Marriott – almost everything is perfect (but breakfast!). The Green line C trolly stop is reasonably close to the location, as far as frequent transverse bus 66. Lots of stores and cafes nearby.
- The Hotel was very clean and most of the staff was very friendly. The bed was very comfortable.
- The remodeled decor is very nice, and the rooms are very tastefully decorated and comfortable. The location for our purpose of visiting family in Brookline is excellent. Comforable bed, nice shower and bathroom. We like our room cool for sleeping, and appreciated that one day a housekeeper noticed that we’d used the extra bedding from the closet, and she put a nice blanket on top of our bed. We had a very comfortable 6-night stay.
- The room was very clean, nicely decorated, staff friendly and helpful, parking was good in garage although pricey.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston- Newton
Located in Newton, 7 miles from Boston, Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston- Newton features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 4.2 miles from Crowne Plaza Boston- Newton, and Salem is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 9 miles from Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston- Newton.
- Excellent rooms with cozy modern decor, very clean, nice bathroom, very comfortable bed, parking right at the hote.
Very close to the meeting place, good service, nice gym open 24 hours
Cosy and comfortable
Nice TV screen
Bar right downstairs
Hotel itself was very good, with a great bar. Breakfast buffet was OK but could use some more variety day to day. Staff was efficient but not overly friendly.
- the staff were very accommodating and helpful. I appreciated the valet person looking up directions for me and printing them to get to my conference destination. I also appreciated the lobby staff being very friendly and welcoming. Thank you.
- It is a run down hotel with noisy AC and right next to the highway.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Brookline
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Brookline offers accommodations in Brookline, just 3.7 miles from Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cambridge is 2.5 miles from Homewood Suites Boston Brookline, and Salem is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Brookline.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the modern spacious rooms and amenities for the moderate price.
- I liked the clean rooms. The clean hotel. All brand new and beautiful. Coffee area was available all day long. Service was excellent. The rooms were comfy and big. I loved it!!!
- Couldn’t enjoy a breakfast had to check out early.
- The room looks awesome, roomy, perfect for business trips with an office-like area.
- A clean spacious room. Comfortable bed and good shower. Very pleasant breakfast and calm atmosphere throughout the hotel. We would stay here again.
Super 8 Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area
This Watertown, Massachusetts hotel is a 15-minute drive from Harvard University and downtown Boston. It offers a continental breakfast and classic rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Each room at Super 8 Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area features red accents and blackout curtains. A telephone and hairdryer are provided.The front desk of this smoke-free hotel is open 24 hours a day. Free covered parking is available on site.Boston Logan International Airport is 11.3 miles from the Watertown Cambridge Boston Area Super 8. The University of Massachusetts at Boston is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- This is a very basic accommodation. It has everything you need without much fuss. We like because we have family within 2 blocks
- It’s clean, staff are nice, the car is protect with the underground parking. A/C in the room. Accessible Wifi. Not too far away to take bus.
- We chose the lowest cost hotel. It was not what could be called high end. That said for the cost and location were perfect for us. It was for us a no frills stay but for this trip we did not need any frills. It did supply us with all we needed. And very importantly the staff was helpful and accomendating.
- Friendly welcoming staff. Good location for our journey from airport needing sleep before a long drive.
- The bus stops were near by. The breakfast was good.
The Farrington Inn
One of our best sellers in Boston! The Farrington Inn is located in Boston, just 3.4 miles from Boston Common.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from The Farrington Inn.
- Liked the little kitchenette with the microwave and fridge
- They were very accommodating. We ordered a room and were given an entire apartments with a kitchen. They were helpful and pleasant to deal with. Parking was good and they are close to the T stop.
Near many restaurants
- It had a friendly feel. It was cheap and cheerful and the ease of access to many sites of Boston via the Harvard Ave green line stop.
- Cosy and comfortable and characterful. The size, furnishing and the atmosphere of the room were really a nice surprise, the location was great and I really enjoyed my stay.
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Watertown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Watertown offers accommodations in Watertown.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service at the property.Boston is 5 miles from Residence Inn Marriott Watertown, and Cambridge is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent. Spacious room. The woman at front desk when we arrived was lovely. Free shuttle was nice.
- The breakfast was fresh and plentiful. The coffee was excellent and available all day! The front desk staff were attentive and helpful, as were the rest of the workers. Free parking at a hotel near Boston is always a plus!
- Staff are accommodating and friendly. Room is not too big but has everything from kitchen and sofa and a big TV. Perfect for 2 people.
- Bed was comfortable and room was a great value. Did not take advantage of breakfast but looked good
- bed was great…very comfortable. Breakfast was included and endless. Good quality food.
Holiday Inn Boston Brookline
Located in Brookline, 3.2 miles from Boston, Holiday Inn Boston Brookline features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 1.7 miles from HI Boston Brookline, and Salem is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Room was very clean and our bed was really comfortable!!
- The hotel is near the Green C line tramway stop – very convenient. The room was relatively clean.
- Location is good and the bed is very comfortable. Overall good and easy stay. Small details to improve to make the customer experience better.
- It was ok. I didn’t like the location of the pool, right dead center where all the rooms were. Felt like I was at an indoor motel the way this was set up. You can’t complain bcs of the price. I guess you pay for what you get…
- I was down for my fifth medical trip since November and your front desk staff remembered me from the last time and were so welcoming! And being 6 hours away from home in a nice hotel as this one with staff who go out of their way to be so helpful is a comforting feeling! We are booking out with you guys again for our return later this month
The Coolidge Corner Guest House: A Brookline Bed and Breakfast
The Coolidge Corner Guest House: A Brookline Bed and Breakfast is located in Brookline, 3.4 miles from Boston and 2 miles from Cambridge. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Salem is 17 miles from coolidge corner guest house, and Gloucester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from The Coolidge Corner Guest House: A Brookline Bed and Breakfast.
- Just perfect. Like traveling back in time to a different era. And the bed was very confortable.
- Perfect Location and Cozy overnight during two day outpatient visit at Dana Farber Hospital.
- Pleasant staff, comfortable beds, clean good breakfast
Great quiet residential neighborhood with tons of charm yet 3 minutes away (by foot) to the train/subway station.
Cool ambiance, comfy beds and quiet place.
- Everything and everyone! Perfect! I want to go back
Top Hotels In Chestnut Hill Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chestnut Hill Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chestnut Hill Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chestnut Hill Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!