10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cherry Grove Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Cherry Grove Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cherry Grove Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cherry Grove Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cherry Grove Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cherry Grove Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cherry Grove Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cherry Grove Ohio:
Days Inn Cincinnati
Located just off I-275 and 15 miles from downtown Cincinnati, this Days Inn features an on-site restaurant. A seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi are also available.The traditionally furnished rooms of the Days Inn Cincinnati provide a 27-inch cable TV and a coffee maker. A full line of SolTerre bath products are included.The front desk of the Cincinnati Days Inn is open at all times to help guests with any needs. Free copies of USA Today are also provided each morning.J and B Tavern, located on the hotel property, serves breakfast every morning.The Days Inn Cincinnati is 15 miles from East Fork State Park. The Great American Ball Park is 18 minutes away.
- I liked that you had a coffee maker in your room and a fridge.
- My first room did not have a microwave or a refrigerator….and they gave us a much, much nicer room..housekeeping was always available
- I did not like anything about this property at all.
- This deal was cheaper than another at my previous hotel in the same area. This hotel was clean and spacious with a microwave and coffee maker.
- Worst possible experience ever! See pictures and that wasn’t all either…i Will never return
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East – Beechmont
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East – Beechmont is located in Cherry Grove, just 11 miles from Cincinnati.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 10 miles from Red Roof Inn Beechmont OH, and West Chester is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The rooms are always very clean & extremely comfortable. The staff have been very accommodating every time we have stayed at this property.
- Great price, room was quaint, fully stocked with towels, lots of pillows, smelled great, clean, shower was hot, tv worked good, internet was fast, staff was friendly and concerned about any complaints or changes needed to room, convenient usb ports in wall plugin by bed. Close to shopping, restaurants, highway.
Had problems with keys, had to get new keys twice
- The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The area where the hotel is located was quiet.
- The bed was very comfortable. There were quite a few restaurants nearby.
Comfort Inn and Suites Eastgate Cincinnati
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn and Suites Eastgate Cincinnati offers accommodations in Olive Branch, just 12 miles from Cincinnati.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bellevue is 11 miles from Comfort Inn and Suites Eastgate Cin, and West Chester is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The bed and room was amazing. Me and y husband enjoyed it the breakfest was nice we didnt get to enjoy the pool dued to it eing over un by kids but still enjoyed ourselfs.
- Love the breakfast and your coffee is descend. Like the frig and microwave in room.
- Everything was clean the breakfest was amazing the pool was nice me and my husband loves to stay here.
- The bed was very comfortable. The shower pressure was great. The hotel had a very pleasant and inviting feeling fragrance to it.
- Typical roadside hotel with no extra. Easy to come. Breakfast included and lot of variety.
Ameristay Inn & Suites Batavia
Located in Batavia, 19 miles from Cincinnati, Ameristay Inn & Suites Batavia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 18 miles from Ameristay Inn & Suites Batavia, and West Chester is 22 miles from the property. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 27 miles away.
- The distance to where I needed to be was good. Other than that this was a very disappointing stay.
- I had stayed here before but it had gone all downhill
- The receptionist was very friendly and did her best to fix the issues. She allowed us to check in early because our room was ready. The whirlpool in our room was big and very relaxing.
- Plenty of hot water. Good location. Plenty of parking.
- The Jacuzzi is a great touch! Also love the indoor pool.
Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati
Just off Interstate 71, this hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden is 7.5 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati. Each room features simple décor and includes a work desk.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool on the deck is offered to all guests. A bar is on site and the front desk staff is available 24/7.The Cincinnati Art Museum is just 7.5 miles from the Cincinnati Days Inn. The University of Cincinnati and Reeves Golf Course are both around a 15 minute drive away.
- The location was 7 1/2 miles from University of Cincinnati. The affordable room was were clean with microwave, refrigeration & coffee maker were very handy. The continental breakfast had simple offering of coffee, tea, cereal, bread, muffins & apples (optional 5 – 6 fast food restaurants in area). The staff was professional and courteous. I will return during the summer on vacation and when moving my student to UC.
- The staff was very nice and pleasant. There are really good food options outside of the hotel, so that was nice and convenient.
- The location is easy on and off to downtown Cincinnati, without the traffic and high price! W frequent Bogarts for shows and have stayed here several times due to its location and price!
- The overall experience was terrible. Dirty sheets dirty pillow cases. Pubic hair was in the bed when I pulled sheets back. There was blood on the mattress cover. Bathtub dirty. In general there was a terrible smell in the hallway and the room I ended up in.
- We didn’t find out until checkout that the hotel was actually full despite our booking. They put us in a suite at no extra charge. The bed was so comfortable and the pillows were just as amazing. I almost forgot I was staying in a hotel.
Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Eastgate
Next to the East Gate Mall and a 20-minute drive from downtown Cincinnati, the Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Eastgate features an on-site restaurant along with an indoor pool.The guest rooms of the Cincinnati-Eastgate Holiday Inn are equipped with LCD TVs, work desks and coffee-and-tea-making facilities. For extra comfort, bathrobes are available in the rooms as well.After a dip in the whirlpool, guests can enjoy a salad or pasta besides a charming indoor fountain and lots of plants. Cocktails and other beverages are served here as well.The Newport Aquarium and the Cincinnati Zoo can be found within a 15-minute drive from the hotel. A number of local shopping centers and restaurants are located in the immediate surroundings.
- My family and i really enjoyed the accomidations and the staff.
- Hotel had a restaurant in the lobby with excellent food. Room was large and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Nice fruit for breakfast. Comfortable bed & soft towels.
- The lobby was beautiful and right beside the mall.
- The lobby was attractive and the hotel guests were quiet.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Cincinnati Eastgate
Offering guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, this hotel is located about 15 miles from downtown Cincinnati. Coney Island Park is a 15 minutes’ drive away.At the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati Eastgate, guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor heated pool or work out at the on-site gym. The fitness equipment includes a sit-up bench, an elliptical machine, 2 treadmills, and free weights ranging from 5 to 50 pounds.All guest accommodations feature a work station equipped with an ergonomic chair. Each bathroom has a tea/coffee maker, a hair dryer, and bathroom amenities, including make-up remover.The Cincinnati Eastgate provides easy access to sports events. Paul Brown Stadium and the Great American Ballpark are nearby.
- The three most important part of any stay in a hotel is value in price, staff attitude’s and the cleanliness of our room and hotel. All were very good.
- Convenience; near everything we wanted to do. We went to the zoo, the ark and Jungle Jim’s.
- Beds were comfortable. It was a last minute booking so it was fine.
We have stayed at this Fairfield before and always had a good experience. This time we had an excellent experience. The lobby/breakfast area has been renovated and accommodates more people as well as creating a warmer atmosphere. I used the workout room which is small but efficient. The pool area looked inviting, but we had not brought our suits. Our room was a good size with a very comfortable chair with a good light over it. Bed was comfortable. We both had good nights sleep.
Most of all, the staff was accommodating and hard-working. I did not get everyone’s name but saw them all taking care of people. It was a busy weekend with graduations and weddings and I started to call some of them “24/7” because they were always working.
We will return.
- Room was perfect,staff was perfect, 24 hour coffee/tea bar was amazing, continental breakfast was great, location was amazing, and the decor was up to date and beautiful. We requested a crib via our booking. Called early in the morning to see if a crib would be available and the staff were so nice and said our room was ready and the crib was set and ready to go.
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
Only a short drive from downtown Cincinnati, this hotel is surrounded by shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options, and provides many thoughtful amenities along with comfortable accommodations.The Hampton Inn Cincinnati-Eastgate is conveniently situated close to I-275. This location allows guests to easily discover area attractions, including the Riverbend Music Center, Kings Island Amusement Park and Hollywood Casino. Guests can also visit Coney Island amusement park and River Downs Racetrack.Guests at the Cincinnati-Eastgate Hampton Inn can look forward to a free continental breakfast after a restful night’s sleep on the hotel’s signature Cloud Nine beds. The hotel also features a modern fitness center along with an indoor swimming pool.
- bfast was great / staff were friendly and excellent / great place and wonderful accommodations..!!!
- Room was remodeled and very nice, bathroom was beautiful.
- Staff were nice. I must give credit to them. They were pleasant folks with great attitudes and smiled at everyone.
- The desk clerk was friendly and accommodating when we checked in. She wrote down information for us such as hours for breakfast, pool hours and Wi Fi connections. She is an asset to Hampton Inn 🙂
- Location was great for our visit (lots of show cars in lot) and had a Meijer and Starbucks within walking distance plus friendly note from housekeeper. Cookies in evening were good too
One of our top picks in Cincinnati.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Millennium Cincinnati offers accommodations in Cincinnati, just 1.8 miles from Bellevue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. West Chester is 17 miles from Millennium Cincinnati, and Mason is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 9 miles from Millennium Cincinnati.
- I did not eat there. I did not like menu at bistro. Staff helpful with outside restaurant venues.
- The location was great – many great restaurant options.
- Downstairs quite impressively decorated. Bar very friendly staff. Gym good. Efficient valet service but pricey.
- The hotel seemed deserted. The lobby was very modern but the rooms were dated. All the doors were damaged.
- The hotel was beautiful and the staff was wonderful.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford
Positioned just off Interstate 275, a short drive from downtown Cincinnati, this hotel offers spacious studio and one-bedroom suites furnished with full kitchens and features many free services.The Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford provides everything needed for a pleasant stay, including a free daily hot breakfast and a free weekday evening reception. The hotel also offers an indoor pool, an outdoor sports courts and a 24-hour convenience store.With easy freeway access, popular attractions such as the Cincinnati Zoo, Newport Aquarium and Kings Island are only a short distance from the Cincinnati-Milford Homewood Suites. The corporate offices of Ford and Rockwell Automation are also nearby.
- Loved the suite especially with my teenage daughter wanting her own space! The bed was very comfy and room was very clean and comfortable! The pool was very nice and the breakfast was delicious! Also loved the lounge area with fireplace and coffee 24/7.
- I liked the convenience of this hotels location. I also enjoy the fact that the staff is always so kind and thoughtful. The breakfasts are really good and the happy hour dinner is a fun treat.
- Breakfast options on both mornings was more than expected. The pool and exercise room were just enough for my needs. The kitchen in each suite was something I’ve never had, and it really helped out.
- A simple, yet elegant room that exceeded all of my expectations given the rooms low rate!!
- The hotel was very clean the staff very helpful and courteous
Top Hotels In Cherry Grove Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cherry Grove Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cherry Grove Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cherry Grove Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!