10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cherokee North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Cherokee North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cherokee North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cherokee North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cherokee North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cherokee North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cherokee North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cherokee North Carolina:
Cherokee Grand Hotel
One of our best sellers in Cherokee! Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cherokee Grand Hotel offers accommodations in Cherokee.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- We were there in the middle of the week. There weren’t many guests but they will be full on the weekends. I like this place because it’s convenient and my man likes the microwave and fridge.
- I liked the person who drove the shuttle to the casino…he was super friendly and pointed us to a good.breakfast spot.
- Very clean rooms. Front desk was very knowledgeable about the area and friendly.
- Chip and the rest of the staff were really nice and helpful/friendly.
Convenient to Casino
Shuttle to Casino
Very nice Driver
One of our top picks in Cherokee – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Stonebrook Lodge is located in Cherokee in the region of North Carolina, just 650 feet from Harrah’s Casino. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Asheville Regional Airport is 43 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable, room nice & clean, walking distance to the casino.
- The bed was so comfortable slept like a baby haven’t slept that good in awhile
Great weekend breakfast and decent weekday breakfast.
Entire staff member was nice and professional , but Ashley at the front desk was truly exceptional, going out of her way to be helpful.
- The room was very clean. It smelled awesome. The breakfast was good. The staff was very friendly. The bed was the most comfortable bed I had ever slept on….
- Attractive facility in a nice small town. Good value for money. Easy access to Smokey Mountains National Park.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherokee
Located off Highway 441, this pet-friendly hotel is one mile from Harrah’s Cherokee Casino. It features a free local shuttle, daily continental breakfast and on-site laundry facilities. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a coffee maker are provided in each room at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherokee. Rooms are simply styled with warm colors and include a work desk and bath amenities.Downtown Cherokee and Oconaluftee Islands Park are each within 2 miles of Cherokee Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. Sequoyah National Golf Club is a 17 minute drive away.
- Really good staff we were running late for check in because of traffic when I called to let the staff know they were very friendly and understanding! Would definitely stay there again. ???????????
- We ended up in a queen suit with the hottub but it wirked out ok.
- Pet accommodations. Nice area for their bathroom needs.
- Loved that when you turned on the hot water, it was hot! No waiting, you had hot water. Plus shower wasn’t a trickle. Good pressure!
- .. Room 301 … Tha Bed Was So Comfortable I sleep So peaceful ..Even My other Half Sleep Well Which Is Unusual for Her …
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cherokee-Casino
This hotel is at the entrance of Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, across from from Great Smoky National Park. The hotel features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms with cable TV.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cherokee-Casino features a fitness center and an outdoor courtyard.Guest rooms at the Cherokee Holiday Inn Express come with a fridge and coffee-making facilities. Ironing facilities and hair dryers are also included.Cherokee Indian Museum and Village is 13 miles from the hotel. Western Carolina University is 36 miles away.
- Room was clean, carpet was just replaced, towels clean and looks new, good job ?
- Bed was comfortable, room was not too far from elevator. Room was clean.
- The facility was very and clean. Rooms are very nice. Definitely worth the money.
- It was in close proximity to the casino and the staff was friendly and inviting
- Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very clean
Chestnut Tree Inn – Cherokee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chestnut Tree Inn – Cherokee offers accommodations in Cherokee, just 1.3 miles from Harrah’s Casino. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.McGhee Tyson Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- They have a great breakfast. If paying is very reasonable.
- Breakfast was included with the stay. It’s was a great price and comfortable.
- The room was very comfortable and the staff were very nice. The breakfast was very good much better then the usual hotel breakfast.
- Warmth and comfort of atmosphere in lobby and restaurant.
- Updated furniture was great and microwave was a plus…
Great Smokies Inn – Cherokee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Great Smokies Inn – Cherokee offers accommodations in Cherokee, just 2 miles from Harrah’s Casino.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 43 miles from Great Smokies Cherokee.
- The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable! The staff is super friendly! Always a great stay!
- The location of the property and the comfort of the room. Also they provided enough washcloths and towels without us having to ask for them.
- Very nice staff . great location room was clean .
All the staff were friendly; said hello, good morning, etc.
The location of our room was nice, it was quiet. Although the stair case situation is a bit strange, no biggie though!
- It was very clean, friendly staff, great price, excellent WiFi
Pioneer Motel and Cottages
Located in Cherokee in the region of North Carolina, 1.3 miles from Harrah’s Casino, Pioneer Motel and Cottages features an outdoor pool and playground.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom.McGhee Tyson Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Cleanliness, felt safe, location!!, fridge/microwave, beds were comfortable, and affordability for my budget. Heat worked great.
- I liked the extras such as a refrigerator,microwave,and coffee maker.easy access to ice machines.very comfortable beds.extremely clean.
- The price was very reasonable for the area, much less than the chain locations. The room was comfortable and good for one night.
- The room was clean. It was a basic no frills room but we knew that. It was plenty nice enough for us and we plan to stay here again.
- BEDS WERE VERY COMFORTABLE, PLENTY OF GOOD FIRM PILLOWS AND THE BED WAS ALSO FIRM. SHOWER HAD PLENTY OF PRESSURE. OVERALL THE PIONEER WAS A GREAT PLACE TO STAY FOR AS MANY DAYS AS YOU NEED. THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE AREA AND RECCOMENDED GOOD PLACES TO EAT.
Econo Lodge Cherokee
One of our best sellers in Cherokee! Econo Lodge Cherokee is located in Cherokee, just 1.2 miles from Harrah’s Casino. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 44 miles from Econo Lodge Cherokee.
- Bed was comfy! Good hot water for shower. Glad to have a small fridge.
- Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable . I loved the views. I could have hiked up the street if i had more time.
- we had stayed there many years ago and since then they have upgraded it. It was clean and updated for a older hotel. The check in woman was very pleasant and all accomadations were very suitable. for the price I would definitely recommend the hotel.
- Patty and her team found my wallet and returned it.. wow!!!
- the room was to cold, but it was winter time so that was not a really good time to visit but still had a good time.
Baymont Cherokee is located in Cherokee, just 1.9 miles from Harrah’s Casino.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean, and comfortable. Wifi was fast. Property is near all attractions.
- Always a pleasure, the king room was spacious and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The heater was a little noisy, but did not disturb our sleep.
- We loved everything!! The room was spacious, the staff very friendly, housekeeping did a great job.
- The hotel is nice. The staff were also very nice. One great restaurant is called Granny’s. Excellent food !!
- When I say that this place exceeded my expectations, I truly mean it! I am extremely hard to please and quite the germaphobe and I was very comfortable in my room. It was obvious that the linens were fresh. The bed was comfortable, great water pressure, heating system, refrigerator actually worked. Customer service (Alyssa, Connie and Lori) was exceptional!! Will return…
Quality Inn Cherokee
Quality Inn Cherokee offers accommodations in Cherokee.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Desk staff was helpful. Room was clean & very quiet.Breakfast area was clean with a polite courteous person on hand that provided a hot breakfast.
- Very helpful staff. Very close, but not too close, to Harrahs Casino. We had an Elk outside our balcony, on a island in the river, approximately 40 yards away. He stayed there all morning. That, in itself, made our stay.
The clerks were extra nice and even suggested places close by to visit while sightseeing.
Breakfast food was kept up and tasted good.
- On the river woke up to a elk eating outside the balcony of my hotel room
- Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Easy access. Plenty of parking.
Top Hotels In Cherokee North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cherokee North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cherokee North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cherokee North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!