10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chenois Walloon Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Chenois Walloon Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chenois Walloon Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chenois Walloon Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chenois Walloon Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chenois Walloon Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chenois Walloon Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chenois Walloon Brabant:
Located in Autre-Église, 27 miles from Brussels, Koru Hôtel features a spa center and sauna. The hotel has a sun terrace and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Liège is 29 miles from Koru Hôtel, and Leuven is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- It was an incredible experience, from the moment I arrived
- spacious room, beautiful domain, enjoyed the sauna.
- All the facilities at this hotel were excellent. The bonus was the beautiful gardens – stunning. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
The staff was excellent, service minded, helpful.
The surroundings, the atmosphere and the style of the hotel is super nice.
- Great hotel. Perfect decoration, beautiful garden, excellent breakfast, amazing spa and very kind people!
Hotel Les 3 Cles
Located in Gembloux, 24 miles from Brussels, Hotel Les 3 Cles features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Leuven is 21 miles from Hotel Les 3 Cles, and Namur is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nothing to mention here. It was the first and the last time I booked this hotel.
Receptionist was very kind, helpful with ordering a taxi. The man at breakfast was smiling, working very fast.
Bed was comfy.
Airco heating well as it was freezing outside that day.
- Wonderful bed. Breakfast somewhat disappointing. No milk.
- Very nice and clean hotel. The staff both at the reception and in the restaurant were very friendly. the room was verygood offering a balcony.
- spent one night here and enjoyed it. English speaking very friendly staff and a good selection of meals to choose from. good clean rooms, would like to stay again
Hôtel Le Saint Loup
Only 3.5 miles from Gembloux, Hôtel la Tour d’Argent features elegant rooms. Guests can relax on the grounds or have a drink at the bar. Namur is a 7-minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi is available.All air-conditioned rooms have earth tone décor and come equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.A breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast room. The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the seasonal menu. There are several vending machines in the hotel. Packed lunches are available upon request.Charleroi is a 20-minute drive away. Maastricht is a 1-hour drive away.
- It was clean, comfortable bed and secure. Double lock on room door.
The food in the restaurant was super yummy! But watch out, is only possible to pay with credit card or cash.
– Price reasonable
– Bed comfortable enough and room heating worked efficiently
– Rooms are adequate, with no mirrors and thin walls. Decor is tired and bathroom not exactly sparkling, but for the price adequate. Tea/coffee would be a welcome addition.
– The hotel has free wifi, but it is weak
- Great value for money. Rooms are adequate with good shower and comfortable bed. Quiet apart from road noise. Brilliant restaurant.
- Good value for money. Bed was very comfortable. Clean and functional.
Hotel Piano 2
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Piano 2 offers accommodations in Corbais. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Brussels is 19 miles from Hotel Piano 2, and Leuven is 16 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 14 miles away.
- Location near motorway, an apartment with good facilities and parking
- rooms are so quiet, beds are comfortable. parking place is enough for lots of cars.
- car parking place, wifi is excellent, breakfast is really nice. Balcony is very good in the idea. Owner of the hotel is very friendly.
- Possibility to eat breakfast even at 7 a clock in the morning:)
- The overall look and feel of Hotel Piano 2 was perfect for our trip. There is a supermarket directly across the road and an awesome Deli pretty much next door. Lovely staff and a really well thought out small hotel. We booked for a work trip to the Musée Hergé (Tintin Museum) which is a 10 minute drive away. Great value for money, I would definitely use this hotel again.
Hotel Moulin De Moxhe
Built for a comfortable family vacation, far from the noise and stress of urban life, this place allows you to rest in absolute tranquility surrounded in a well preserved environment.Along the River Mehaigne, next to a waterfall and watermill wheel, you will be able to look south over schools of trout, carp and pike or flocks of seasonal birds from the private terrace. The cozy furnished porch also offers views of the watermill wheel and the nature reserve. The drone of the waterfall has a beneficial effect on your mood and sleep.There are many paths that lead to discovery of the charms of the Hesbaye region’s countryside with a walk or bike ride. Hannut is 3 miles away for easy access to buying provisions and the kitchen is fully-equipped. We can also assist you with planning any excursions to various places of interest.
- Very tranquil location, bed was extremely comfortable
- Sehr ruhig mit ländlichem Charme, individuelle Einrichtung mit persönlichem Flair
- Das Zimmer war groß genug, der Empfang sehr freundlich und das Badezimmer sogar mit einem TV ausgestattet. Dass das heiße Wasser wenige Minuten Vorlauf braucht, wurde uns direkt gesagt, war also kein Problem. Das Haus liegt sehr ruhig und außer dem hauseigenen Esel haben wir nachts keinen Mucks gehört.
- Prettige ontvangst. Goed bed. Heerlijk, uitgebreid ontbijt.
- Het was een klein paradijsje in the middle of knowwhere. Ik heb er van genoten op mijn wandeltocht richting Santiago de Compostela. Heel fijn dat mijn hond ook welkom was.
Hotel Class’Eco Namur
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Class’Eco Namur offers accommodations in Namur. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a shared bathroom.Durbuy is 31 miles from Hotel Class’Eco Namur, and Leuven is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Class’Eco Namur.
- This is a cheap hotel where you can sleep for little money.. Not a lot of comfort, no bathroom, but But it is easy and cheap place to sleep when you are on a trip to southern france … this is what you know and expect. Breakfast was good, 5 euro for the basics…
- There is always space it seems, but even if not busy still has a good feel to it. The showers are powerful even with a time limiter as in a swimming pool. There is a vending machine in the foyer for drinks and chocolate.
- This is a good value place to stay if you just want a bed for the night. There is a reasonable breakfast. There is a self service machine for tea and coffee. I stay fairly often and it always the same.
Breakfast was really simple but okay for the price.
There isn’t anything near for tourist (food shops, restaurants etc.).
Bus to namur center go only few times per day; local train to namur goes 1 – 2 times per hour. Taxi cost about 20 € to namur. Good parking.
Room was boring and little bit even ugly, but clean and working. Same for shared bathroom and toilet. Peacefull place. we first reserved 2 nights and ended sleeping 4 nights here.
- Very quiet location, had had a good sleep. Shower and toilet are shared with other guests, so better rush to be first if you prefer to use clean facilities. Our room price was £48. Would never pay more for such facilities. Big compliment for Housekeeping – they really do their best to make this place at least clean.
Located in Louvain-la-Neuve, 17 miles from Brussels, Martin’s Louvain-la-Neuve features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leuven is 15 miles from Martin’s Louvain-la-Neuve, and Namur is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Martin’s All Suites
Martin’s All Suites is located in Louvain-la-Neuve, just 17 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the lake or city. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leuven is 15 miles from Martin’s All Suites, and Namur is 18 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
ibis Styles Louvain la Neuve
Featuring a restaurant and bar with a dining menu, the ibis Styles Louvain la Neuve is surrounded by 15 acres of parks, and is a 30-minute drive from Brussels South Charleroi Airport and Brussels Airport. It is 21 miless from the center of the city of Brussels. It includes free services such as Wi-Fi, breakfast and a lobby with a coffee, tea and water.The rooms here include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a balcony overlooking the park. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also have a bathtub and a hairdryer. Extras include a desk.At ibis Styles Louvain la Neuve, guests can enjoy an unlimited breakfast buffet in the morning. You can work out in the on-site fitness center free of charge. Other facilities include meeting facilities, luggage storage and a vending machine.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including hiking, billiards and darts. The hotel is a half mile from Louvain La Neuve Golf and just under 1 mile from Louvain-la-Neuve Science Park.
Close to our office and walking distance from town.
Rooms are comfortable and colourful!
- Perfect stay if you are by yourself for business travel. Great staff, accommodations and food.
- Receptionist went out of her way to be helpful. Shower was very powerful.Allowed us check in at 11am which was extremely helpful.
- Breakfast was very good, we even got fresh pressed juice.
All staff were helpful and friendly
Good choice at breakfast
Quiet location with easy reach to town
- Close to our office and walking distance from town.
Domaine du Blé
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Domaine du Blé offers accommodations in Wavre, just 16 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leuven is 13 miles from Domaine du Blé, and Namur is 19 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 15 miles away.
- Amazing staff, really helpful and courteous. Breakfast was very good.
- Nice location, nice and vlean room, good breakfast, nice staff
- Extremely comfortable bed, bedsheets and smooth blankets. Good bathtub.
Situation centrale et facile d’accès
Chambre donnant derrière, sur la prairie, donc pas de bruit de la route !
Bon petit déjeuner
Frigo et petite kitchenette à disposition, ainsi que petite table et 2 chaises
- Het ontbijt heb k niet gehaald …kamer was beter Dan verwachten …score was maar 6.3
Top Hotels In Chenois Walloon Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chenois Walloon Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chenois Walloon Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chenois Walloon Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!