10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chella Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Chella Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chella Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chella Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chella Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chella Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chella Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chella Valencia Community:
La Maga Rooms
Located in Xàtiva’s old town, this boutique hotel has views of Xàtiva Castle from its rooms located in higher floors. It offers a 24-hour reception and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.The air-conditioned rooms at La Maga Rooms feature minimalist décor. Each one has a private bathroom with modern fittings.Breakfast is served on the terrace, where guests can enjoy views of the old town.Xàtiva town center is just 5 minutes’ walk away from La Maga Rooms. With easy motorway access, the hotel is around 45 minutes’ drive from Valencia.
- Great location just below the castle. What a fab setting in the quaint old streets
- Wonderful location for castle, old town and walking trails. Estella was very helpful.
- The location, the vending machine/microwave/fridge in the reception area, the friendly owner, the original room structure.
- Estela was absolutely wonderful, and accommodation and location was spot on.
It’s clean and it’s located at bottom of castle which lights up at night.
Staff were friendly n helpful.
Mont-Sant Hotel is located on the mountain which leads to Xàtiva Castle, where the Borgias were born. It is a boutique hotel with a swimming pool and sauna.Set in an old farm house, the Mont-Sant is surrounded by gardens. The rooms all have free wired internet, a mini-bar and air conditioning.The surrounding Valencian countryside is ideal for cycling and hiking.Mont-Sant is 31 mi from the beaches of the Costa Blanca. Free private parking is offered on site. There is easy access to Valencia by car via the nearby A-7 road.
The hotel is a little gem.
Well designed and decorated.
Quiet and comfortable.
- The room was excellent, very comfortable beds with well needed air conditioning. Very stylish bathroom facilities.
Beautiful property in the shadow of a castle. Mix of old world charm and modern design, with natural elements not over manicured.
Dinner and wines were fantastic.
- The location and the whole hotel, we were spoiled with the spacious spare and the whole garden. The room was so spacious with balcony and view.
- I liked everything , room so clean so perfect view amazing staff amazing and food also so tasty all 5 stars +
- The hotel is a little gem.
El Racó de la Pintora
El Racó de la Pintora is a rustic hotel located 17 mi from Xátiva. It features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. All air-conditioned rooms offer garden views.Each room comes with a TV and wardrobe. They feature wooden floors and walls. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The covered terrace, overlooking the garden, doubles as a restaurant and bar. Here you can try local specialties, such as paella, a variety of rice dishes and homemade desserts.There is a small library and lounge with a fireplace, where you can enjoy reading in the winter. In summer you can play table football in the garden. A laundry service is available and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.
- Nice welcome, good breakfasts and dinner, attentive hosts, quiet location, good heating .
- This small, nice, family hotel was one of the best. Rooms are clean. Dinner and breakfast homemade and very tasty. Very friendly owners and Caramelo. This hotel small spot of the peace. Thank you we really enjoyed to be their.
- Brilliant Hotel, we liked everything about it. If it is peace and tranquility you are looking for then this is hard to beat. Emeilo and his staff could not do enough for us and we very much appreciated his efforts in making our stay so enjoyable. We would recommend this hotel without question.
- Nice people and nice place.If you need to just relax and enjoy the area, also Valencia centre is only 25 mins away by car so very convenient. Need to add some extra dishes to menu is my main comment, but enjoyed our stay.
- Our hosts could not do enough. Delicious home cooked food, especially the tapas, spotlessly clean. Great location for both Valencia and other main locations. As bikers, this area also has Great mountain roads not far away. Already looking at going back for more.
One of our top picks in Xàtiva.Featuring modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, Vernisa is set in the center of Xàtiva, 650 feet from its historic center with shops and bars. It has a restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Each air-conditioned room at Vernisa features a balcony. There is flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Vernisa’s restaurant. Spanish cuisine is offered for dinner.Xàtiva Railway Station is just 1,000 feet from the hotel. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway, and Valencia, Gandia and the nearest beaches can be reached in less than an hour by car.
- Great location for old and new town. Train to castle just 75metres away.
- Simple hotel but quite clean and convenient in the city center, good value for money.
The central location.
Secure garage parking is available for an extra 12 euros per day.
Staff were very friendly.
Rooms and hotel are very clean.
Nice to have a balcony.
Junior suites are worth paying extra for.
- Perfect location in a nice small town, close to many excellent restaurants and bars. Very friendly reception. Easy to find, easy to get to, easy to find parking.
- The staff were very friendly & helpful. They booked several taxis to the wedding we were attending & told us to ring them if we needed help getting back to the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Casa Aldomar is located in Xàtiva’s old town, 650 feet from La Seo Cathedral. It is a converted weaver’s house offering a roof terrace and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Aldomar feature whitewashed walls and terra cotta floors. They are equipped with air conditioning and heating, and they each have a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily in the Casa Aldomar’s bright breakfast room. There is also a variety of good restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Casa Aldomar has a library with board games and sofas, and there is also an interior courtyard with tables and chairs where you can sit and relax.Xàtiva Castle is a 15-minute walk from the Aldomar. You can reach the city of Valencia in 45 minutes by car.
- Our short visit was enhanced by our host. He provided guidance, written instructions, restaurants and all that we needed. The roof terrace was wonderful. The room, hall mini bar and shower were perfect. The bed and sitting area in our room worked well. The breakfast was well done, lots of choices and good quality. Make sure to carry your bag to the hotel or get instructions-Google doesn’t work if you drive!
Everything! What a great place. Clean, pretty rooms, friendly and accommodating staff, great location.
The two terraces were just perfect for relaxing.
- Very stylish and comfortable, in a lovely small town with pretty walks and good restaurants.
- Fantastic stay at the gorgeous Casa Aldomar. A must if you are in the area!
- Helpfulness and pleasant owners. Going the extra mile makes it so more enjoyable to visit new places
Hotel del Arbol
Located in Xàtiva, Hotel del Arbol provides free WiFi. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The property has a playground.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, some units at Hotel del Arbol also feature a city view. All rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which serves European cuisine.Hotel del Arbol has a terrace.Gandía is 26 miles from the hotel, while Cullera is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Interesting old building, walking distance to centre of town. Comfy bed, clean.
- Hotel had a great deal of Spanish character in a neighborhood. Although the restaurant was unavailable due to a private party. There were two restaurants within walking distance.
Very comfortable bed. Wifi worked well.
Hotel was nicely furnished.
- We loved everything about the room and the restaurant downstairs gets my 100%
- There was nobody in the hotel when we arrived and the check-in machine didn’t work. We had to wait for a while till somebody showed up to let us in. The restaurant and bar at the hotel were closed.
Hotel San Diego
Offering free Wi-Fi and comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, this hotel is located in the town of Novetlè, between Xàtiva and Canals and only 30 minutes’ drive from the beaches on the Mediterranean coast.The spacious rooms at Hotel San Diego feature elegant décor with classic finishes. Each of them includes a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a lounge-dining room where breakfast is served. There is also a 24-hour reception and free private parking available on site.Valencia’s famous City of Arts and Sciences can be reached in approximately 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The hospitality of the couple was wonderful. The hotel itself was nice, very neat and clean.
- The hotel is well situated if you need to be in that area but dont expect to be in the centre of a tourist area. The staff are very nice and I found the room to be new, fresh, very clean and comfortable. The room was also fairly spacious which is unusual these days. Once inside the hotel you begin to appreciate how nice it is. Car parking facilities are available but I left my car outside in the street as it was easy to park there anyway.
- The staff were really nice and really helpful. The breakfast was very good and excellent value. The hotel was very clean and the bed comfortable. The garage was great for parking our motorbike.
- Great garage. Spacious and comfortable modern rooms with very effective air con
- L’habitació (molt neta, molt correcte) i la ubicació (hi ha molta molta tranquil·litat)
Offering an outdoor pool and barbecue, Benali is located in Benali, in the Valencia Community Region. The property has a children’s playground and terrace.Featuring rustic decor and modern Ibiza details, the accommodations at Benali consists of several rooms, a guest house and 2 houses for 8 people each.Besides offers a swimming pool with stunning view and a paella and barbecue area. Further facilities include a common room with library, board games, craft materials and toys, WiFi, free use of mountainbikes, yoga, massages, breakfast and dinner.Xativa is 24 mi from the property, while the beach of Gandia is 70 minutes’ drive away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 61 mi from the property.
- The silence and beautiful nature are stunning.The renovations of this place have been done beautifully. It is the people that make it very special. Daniel, thank you for sharing your dream!
- Benali is a set in an incredible location, beautifully styled, with super attentive & friendly staff. The food is amazing and our two small children loved staying here as well. We will definitely be returning! 😉
- Lovely tranquil location among a pine forest. Perfect escapism. Wonderful friendly staff. Beautiful surroundings.
- Super comfortable beds. very helpful and friendly staff, comfortable room, hotel location in a lovely tranquil setting.
Incredible location. Fantastic hosts (and good cooks). Beautiful old houses.
On top of a mountain with nothing but nature for miles around. Great walks.
Note: no phones, no tv, but internet via satellite works generally fine.
Set in Rafelguaraf, Casa Sibarita is a boutique hotel boasting a terrace and a shared lounge. With a bar, the property also features on-site dining. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a wardrobe. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom, and some rooms at Casa Sibarita have a terrace. At the accommodations every room is equipped with a seating area. Breakfast is included.Casa Sibarita offers an outdoor pool. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the hotel can find nearby.Valencia is 29 mi from Casa Sibarita. Valencia Airport is 30 mi from the property.
- Very cozy and quiet hotel. Staff is helpful and smiling 🙂 The village and the surroundings are really beautiful!
We always seek out an experience that is unique, where you can experience the local scene. Rafelguaraf is a lovely place to be. We were made very welcome by everyone we met.
Sophie, Charlotte and Merv made us feel very special. Nothing was too much trouble.
A super place to stay, but you need wheels, to see what there is to see!
- Lovely everything and the owners where beautiful persons. So friendly and helpful and likeable. We really recommend this place. A beautiful house and so clean and super nice interior. Big love!!!
- Great place to stay.lovely host. For an overnight stay recommended.
- Very friendly staff, good breakfast. The house was very beautifully decorated!
Located 0.6 mi away from Mogente Train Station, Hotel Makasa features 24-hour reception and soundproofed rooms with flat-screen TV. The hotel offers easy access to the A-35 Motorway connected to Valencia.This family-run hotel features simply decorated rooms with double bed, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a large balcony with mountain views.Breakfast at Hotel Makasa is served every morning in a lounge area boasting a fireplace and TV. Dishes and packed lunch are also available on prior request.The hotel can arrange wine tasting visits to nearby wineries. You can also go hiking or hunting for mushrooms.Set in Valencia Province, Hotel Makasa is 30 mi away from L’Alcudia. You can drive to Gandia as well as to Valencia in 1 hour by car.
- Host was very helpful. He helped us make our booking for the following night since we didn’t speak Spanish.
- very friendly, nice room, good breakfast, easy to reach by car
- Comfortable bed and the room was heated. Very quiet and slept well. Nice hot shower.
Room, interrior and layout
Brakfast, solid but personal
Swimmngpool , precise :O
Staff, friendly and helpful
Fireplace, excellent implementation
- The breakfast was really excellent and included local jams, cheese spreads and fresh fruit. The owner was very friendly and kind, he told us everything about the surroundings. Room was clean and the place is very quiet. Will return to explore the historic sites and vineyards
Top Hotels In Chella Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chella Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chella Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chella Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!