10 Best Hotels To Stay In Checker Hall – Top Hotel Reviews
Checker Hall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Checker Hall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Checker Hall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Checker Hall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Checker Hall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Checker Hall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Checker Hall:
Little Good Harbour
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located near St. Peter Parish Church, this Barbados seaside hotel offers rooms with garden views and an outdoor pool. Offering casual dining, the Fish Pot restaurant serves gourmet seafood with views of the Caribbean.Shermans’ Little Good Harbour suite features a comfortable seating area with a garden view, a full kitchen and cable TV. Decorated in sea-influenced tones, the bright rooms feature a wood beamed ceiling and wicker furniture.Spa services including manicures, pedicures and massages are available at the Little Good Harbour hotel.The St. Nicholas Abbey and the Bathsheba/Soup Bowl surfing area are located nearby.
- The restaurant was just so good right on the beach eacht. Food exceptional
- Staff are amazing, food excellent? Location superb!
- The pools and pool sides were great. Lovely warm water and very quiet.
Location of the hotel on the NW side of the Island….means less rainfall and a lot more sun than on the Southern coast line.
Very good restaurant at hotel, helpful and happy staff
- The staff could not have been more obliging and helpful
One of our top picks in Saint Peter.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Cobblers Cove offers accommodations in Saint Peter, just 16 miles from Silver Sands. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and bike rental and car rental are available. You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Bridgetown is 10 miles from Cobblers Cove, and Long Bay is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- the most beautiful hotel – rooms set in delightful gardens – complimentary tea each afternoon – birds singing throughout the day
Swimming with turtles right in front the property.
Very good restaurant. Fresh fish every day.
From start to finish the staff made sure that we had a good holiday.
The restaurant food was of high quality although a little pricey based on uk standards.
Overall its a great place to stay
- Access to beach and sun beds from our garden suite was less than one minute and an enjoyable walk through the garden. The complimentary breakfast was extensive, both the buffet and the menu. The 4 pm complimentary English tea was a delight every day. The restaurant for dinner was of very high gourmet quality and the tuna ‘catch of the day’ on our last evening was exquisite.
- Amazing place! Attention to detail fantastic. Very luxurious and a stunning hotel.
Colony Club by Elegant Hotels
One of our best sellers in Saint James! Located in the Holetown neighborhood in Saint James, 14 miles from Silver Sands, Colony Club by Elegant Hotels features a year-round outdoor pool and water sports facilities. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Bridgetown is 7 miles from Colony Club by Elegant Hotels, and Long Bay is 13 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados Resort
One of our top picks in Saint James.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint James, 14 miles from Silver Sands, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados Resort features a sun terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bridgetown is 7 miles from FairMt Royal Pavilion, and Long Bay is 14 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Wonderful newly renovated hotel right on the water. Hotel staff is exceptionally friendly and very high service levels! Lots of water sports and even water taxi to dinners or catamaran snorkeling trips to swim with turtles, they pick you up right st the hotel. Great morning Breakfast too. A must for visitors to Barbados!
- The hotel beach and beach access is unparalleled (and I speak from experience, as I also stayed at The Coral Reef Club, and a minor stint at The Crane Resort – do not go there!). Pretty much every room has a view to the water; it’s fabulous! The rooms have also recently been renovated, so they are beautiful and clean. Afternoon tea was a welcome bonus.
- The attention to detail was incredible, for example the dunk tubs on our balcony so we could wash our sandy feet before going inside; afternoon tea is not to be missed; and keep an eye out for the three adorable kittens roaming the property! Take advantage of the complimentary water sports (we paddleboarded twice a day) and make sure to enjoy the turtle excursion at 3pm everyday.
- The hotel was very nice, just let down by the restaurant, food was fair, service in the restaurant poor, did not see the chef at all.
- The first floor rooms that are right on the beach are amazing. It is why we chose this hotel and we were not disappointed. Never wanted to leave my room or my personal deck on the beach. The decor was all in lovely neutral tones and very soothing. Most relaxed I have ever been on vacation. The express service through customs was also great.
Coral Reef Club
Coral Reef Club, a 5-star hotel, is a property located in Saint James, facing the sea. The accommodation offers water sports facilities, as well as an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. Guests can make use of a garden.All rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with free toiletries, while selected rooms are equipped with a balcony. The units will provide guests with a toaster.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property. There is an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of international dishes and also offers Vegetarian options.Coral Reef Club offers a children’s playground. Guests can enjoy a range of activities in the surroundings, including snorkelling, windsurfing and cycling.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with any queries that they may have.Silver Sands is 13.7 miles from the accommodation.
- This is our favourite hotel, the ambiance, service & comfort makes it very special.
We have visited four times so were aware of the superb standards both of rooms and staff.
Pretty busy time of year but we were very happy with our lot! Staff are superb and so helpful.
- Fabulous hotel, nothing is too much trouble for the very friendly staff.
After we made the booking, the hotel sent us a meesage offering us a USD 25 fast-track airport service. Extremely useful thing – you just run effortlessly through the immigration – excellent value for money. If you don;t use this service, you will end up waiting in line for 1-1.5 hours.
We were allowed extremely early check-in.
The junior suite was very nice.
They also allowed me to leave my winter clothes with them for a month while I was traveling around the Caribbean, and to take their book with me to read during this month. And when I returned to pick up my clothes, I found out that my jacket is well-packed in cellophane.
The personnel is nice and well-trained.
The bed was nice and comfy.
They found me a fantastic tax-driver to give us a tour around Bridgetown.
All in all, I absolutely loved staying in this hotel – service, food, boutique personnel – everything was great.
- The whole setup. Restaurant was lovely and food good. Entertainment great. Nice and easy to get a subbed and under the trees, loved the garden, so beautiful. Room was lovely. Staff very nice and friendly.
Situated in the Holetown district of Saint James with water sports facilities and an outdoor swimming pool, The Sandpiper offers accommodation with free WiFi. A fitness room and a bicycle rental service are available for guests. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.The rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area and some feature a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain units at The Sandpiper have a balcony. All units at the accommodation include air conditioning and a desk.At The Sandpiper you will find a restaurant serving international cuisine.The hotel offers a sun terrace. Guests at The Sandpiper will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint James, like snorkelling.Non-stop assistance is available at the reception.Silver Sands is 13.7 miles from the accommodation, while Bridgetown is 6.2 miles away.
- The entire staff of this hotel from the management to the gardeners are among the best I have ever encountered. Noting was too much trouble. Service was impeccable.
- The staff were superb and very attentive They gave us a room with easy access to the pool and Restaurant
- A few members of staff were apologetic and felt very sad for us and sorry that the reservations staff and management had not told us the truth about our accommodation to suit my son’s medical needs and my elderly parents . Management watched as I struggled on my mobile phone in the hotel lobby to find suitable accommodation for us elsewhere on the island . Refused to help us . The new hotel – Sandy Lane – had to send a car to rescue us – disgraceful behaviour in the hospitality industry . the worst hotel I have ever been to in 50 years of life and extensive travelling . The worst hotel management on Barbados and I have been going to the island for 30 years . Please avoid at all costs .
- Lovely warm and friendly hotel in a great location.
- Absolutely everything about it. Such wonderfully helpful , friendly & courteous staff. Location excellent clean & very tidy . Food excellent & great entertainment .
Mango Bay All Inclusive
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The all-inclusive Mango Bay Hotel is on the beachfront in Holetown, and features an outdoor pool, a mini-gym and a spa. Each air-conditioned room has a private balcony.The bright rooms at the Mango Bay Hotel have either one king bed or 2 single beds. All rooms include a TV, a teakettle and a safe. The private bathrooms have bathrobes.The Mango Bay’s restaurant is open throughout the day, serving local and international food. Prices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and non-specialty drinks.Beach activities such as kayaking and snorkeling are included. The hotel also has a free Wi-Fi zone and a gift shop.Bridgetown is a 25-minute drive away, while Barbados International Airport is a 45-minute drive away. Mango Bay Hotel can arrange airport transportation for an extra fee.
No reviews yet.
All Seasons Resort
One of our top picks in Saint James.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, All Seasons Resort is located in Saint James, just 13 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 5 miles from All Seasons Resort, and Long Bay is 13 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 12 miles away.
- Accomodation was generally good, quiet and peaceful, excellent location.
- Rooms were dark but lovely and cool.Very efficient fridge with good ice making facilities. Always hot water for showers, cool fan over bed. Lovely ambience, quiet and peaceful. Lovely pool area , very quiet and always sun beds available. Loved Holetown and West Coast compared to our stay on the South Coast. Would definitely return.
- Perfect Location, excellent service, we initially saw mixed reviews so only booked 2 nights, then we extended
- Lovely gardens. Well maintained pool although tight restrictions on time of use.
- This resort is very good value for money, although not a polished high class place this is reflected In the price, the grounds are very spacious with quite a large pool. The location is good, we walked to the centre of Holetown in 20minutes, the closest beach was 10 mins away. The rooms are like small apartments with a full kitchen. They provided each apartment with 2 sunloungers which we used directly outside the room rather than by the pool. Many times we used the pool and were the only people there ( and this was the first 2 weeks of March, the resorts busiest weeks)
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint James, 13 miles from Silver Sands, Halcyon Palm features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bridgetown is 6 miles from Halcyon Palm, and Long Bay is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We Like The Location …The Whole Setting of The Apartment And The Peacefulness
- There was nothing to like. Fraudulent selling of the halcyon is what springs to mind. A refund has been requested.
- Loved the location and all in all, had a great vacation at Halycon.
- Nothing. The apartment 10 was a dump. Old, dirty. Sheets were threadbare. Sat on balcony for 3 weeks as wouldnt sit on dirty, sticky sofa or chair in living room. Kitchen was grubby, doors had been painted, as had fridge!!! Cooker broke, back up of waste in shower, water turned off without warning, Could go on but wont. Jennifer did her best and gave us a very small discount and tried to resolve the problems
- On arrival,staff was very friendly. Rooms were very clean.
Villas & Suites at Beach View
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villas & Suites at Beach View offers accommodations in Saint James, just 12 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Bridgetown is 4.1 miles from Villas & Suites at Beach View, and Long Bay is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Checker Hall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Checker Hall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Checker Hall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Checker Hall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!