Checa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Checa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Checa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Checa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Checa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Checa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Checa.
10 Best Hotels In Checa:
Quinta Natura Hotel
Quinta Natura Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Checa. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Quito is 15 miles from Quinta Natura Hotel, and Papallacta is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 3.1 miles from Quinta Natura Hotel.
- Everything was perfect!!! Family place and calm! Relax and near of the airport!!
The owner was very helpful and friendly
He took us on a full day tour to Minto and dropped us at the airport at the end of the day which worked really well
- Perfect for over night to Quito. The owner also picked me up late from the airport which was awesome and breakfast was robust.
- Beautiful property. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- We didn’t see much of it as we arrived late and left really early the next morning for a flight which was a shame because the grounds of the hotel looked beautiful and the room was very large and comfortable. The owner cooked us a nice meal on arrival even though it was late and dropped us to the airport very early in the morning too.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Yaruqui is located in Tababela, just 14 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Papallacta is 19 miles from Hotel Yaruqui, and Otavalo is 27 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The hotel staff met me at the airport exactly as requested. Despite being very late at night, they were waiting for me, very friendly, and I felt safe. They kindly gave me another ride back to the airport in the morning. The room was clean and comfortable.
- It was very close to airport with a free shuttle. The driver was charming.
- The hotel arranged a taxi pickup for us and the family personally drove us to the airport at 4:30 AM. Great friendly people. Room was clean and pretty comfortable.
- Perfect location for airport connection, free airport shuttle.
- Excellent customer service (in English) from the moment I made the booking until I left. The free airport shuttle was great and I was picked up shortly after messaging the hotel that I had arrived at the airport. They helped me print my boarding pass for the next day as well and provided early breakfast so I could get to the airport in time. Very friendly staff especially Valter(?) who was so cheerful and positive.
Hotel Las Mercedes Airport-Quito
Hotel Las Mercedes Airport-Quito is located in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 31 miles from Hotel Las Mercedes Airport-Quito, and Papallacta is 20 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Close to the airport and is in a quite neighbourhood, no city noise!! You can hear a couple of airplanes but it is really spread out. I slept during the day and night to catch up on sleep after a 10 hour trip turned into a 22 hr trip and could sleep no problem. My flights were delayed by a day and it was no problem, Christian was so easy to talk to and understanding, I came here once my flights did make it. I would definitely stay here again. There are a couple pizza places walking distance and a convienince store near by. Had the best fresh lemonade at Chester’s pizza and it’s very tasty pizza too, super friendly!
- This place has beautiful, clean rooms,I looked. The people are even more beautiful. We had some bus misfortunes getting into Quito so we didn’t arrive at the hotel until 1 in the morning.By then we realized we had no time to sleep as we needed to be at the airport by 2:00 a.m. for an early flight out. They were so kind and understanding and helpful in getting us a taxi to the airport. We would have been stuck on a dark empty street without their help. They went way beyond for us even after we woke them up at that crazy hour! This place is gorgeous and I will stay here when I come back. I highly recommend it!
- Our intent was to obtain an inexpensive room for one night – close to the airport between flights. The facility was outstanding – new, clean and very comfortable. Christian was easy to communicate with. Shuttles from and to the airport were well organized him and efficient transportation.
- Tababela is a great neighborhood, we met a few of the locals while walking around, they were all very nice.
- I didn’t arrive until 2am and I was so tired and they let me just go to sleep and pay in the morning. Very clean room/bathroom, and comfortable beds. Would definitely stay again if I had another layover.
Wyndham Quito Airport
One of our top picks in Tababela.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Wyndham Quito Airport offers accommodations in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 29 miles from Wyndham Quito Airport, and Papallacta is 23 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Front desk didn’t quite understand 2 rooms under my name, with one party checking in before me. Took longer than necessary to get rooms, but it worked out.
- Clean large modern and personal hotel right at the airport. Fabulous facilities.
- Good hotel very close to Quito airport, helped us to sleep before final travel to Galapagos.
- We were just overnight there to catch the plain the next day early in the morning, but the hotel was very nice with free transfer to and from the airport. The hotel itself was very nice, comfortable, clean and new.
- Right next to the airport – avoids the heavy Quito traffic for early flights.
Quito Airport Suites Hotel
One of our best sellers in Tababela! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Quito Airport Suites Hotel offers accommodations in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 20 miles from Quito Airport Suites Hotel, and Otavalo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 4.3 miles from Quito Airport Suites Hotel.
- The lady is so helpful … she also cook dinner if needed and it’s at a very good price. Also help you with booking taxi at half the price of what you pay from the airport ! Property is very well maintained with a lovely secured garden
- Great for a quick sleep before leaving to the airport
- Close to the airport, smooth check-in after midnight, and clean, quiet room. Breakfast smelled great but we missed it since we arrived so late.
An OK hotel near the new Quito airport for a good rate.
My husband and I stayed there on the way into and out of the country.
Both times, they were there with a sign with my name outside the arrival hall to pick us up which I truly appreciated.
They also arranged transport back to the airport at 2:45AM with no probl
Friendly staff, clean facilities, hot water for shower with plenty of water pressure.
very quiet at night for so close to airport.
Hosteria San Carlos Tababela
Hosteria San Carlos Tababela is located in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. The inn has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 19 miles from HosteriaS.Carlos Tababela, and Otavalo is 29 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- It was quiet, the staff were friendly, there was always someone at reception.
- Very convenient place close to the airport. Quiet, pretty location with helpful staff. Love the llamas in the garden!
I have to say that in a country where the water pressure is often low and the hot water only tepid, arriving late at night and having the best hot shower I have ever had in this country was absolute heaven!
Very cute place. Spacious room. Despite my lack of Spanish, the staff were wonderful and used Google translate so that I was able to enjoy my stay and they arranged for a taxi to pick me up in the morning.
- Really lovely grounds with llamas on site! It was nice to just sit outside and take in the scenery. Rooms were clean and location was near the airport
Beautiful place….very clean…quiet…comfortable…nice to wake up …open your balcony and see the llamas…
We had to leave at 6 am…and even got toasts and jam and a lovely cup of tea before we departed…
The staff on shift did everything possible to make us feel welcome…
Totally recommend it…!!!!
And only a few minutes away from the airport…
Quinta La Constanza
One of our best sellers in Tababela! Featuring free WiFi, Quinta La Constanza offers accommodations in Tababela. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quito is 12 miles from Quinta La Constanza, and Mindo is 31 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The owners of this property were very nice and welcoming. The grounds themselves and my room were completely fine and comfortable. My only issue was it was noisy, there was a dog barking near my room several times during the night, and a few times planes went over head. This is mainly a layover spot near the Quito airport and I had a flight out the next morning at 5 a.m. So is imperative to get a good night sleep, which unfortunately I didn’t.
We just needed a night in a hotel near the airport.and this was perfect.
10 mins drive and buetifull relaxing gardens and friendly staff.
Airport transfer was a bit expensive at 10 USD each way but it saved hassle of taxis.
Friendly and incredibly helpful staff and owners
Very close to the airport and easy to arrange transfers
Comfortable room, clean and quiet
Simple but tasty dinner can be arranged
- This is a hidden gem. It is a little ways from the airport in a small town. At first when you are getting there you wonder if you made the right decision but once they open this large gate it is paradise . the owner speak some English
- They accommodated all our needs. Their prices were very reasonable. The property was well maintained.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Cano offers accommodations in Guaillabamba, just 16 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Mindo is 29 miles from EL CANO, and Papallacta is 26 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Good location for Quito airport. Staff was courteous & served a nice dinner & breakfastt. The hotel & room were like new & located off street so quiet
- It was constructed to be a luxurious hotel and still has some of that character.
- Awesome pillows and comfy bed. Loved that there was a place for children to play
- It was clean, well kept and the room had everything – blow drier, iron, safe, flat screen TV and descent Wi-Fi.
Playground equipment and an enormous back yard
Very family friendly
Hotel Tababela Land
Located in Tababela, 12 miles from Quito, Hotel Tababela Land features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Papallacta is 20 miles from Hotel Tababela Land , and Otavalo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Modern and clean facility. High-pressure shower! Bed was very comfortable. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Free parking. Beautiful farmland setting.
- Fantastic, extremely helpful staff. They got up at 5.00 to prepare some breakfast for us because of an early morning flight. Thank you, guys! It was a pleasure to stay with you.
- Lovely little hotel. Very comfy rooms with plenty of space and everything you need. Staff were very friendly and ordered pizza delivery for us and sorted a transfer to the airport in the morning
- Great location, friendly staff, restaurant on site and comfortable room. They even made us breakfast before start time due to our early flight.
- It’s close to the. airport so this is the main reason to stay in tababela. The staff doesn’t speak much english (except one girl) but we got along anyway. You can catch a local bus to Quito (1,5 hrs) for a city trip and there’s a good bakery (nico’s) and a great pizza place (chester’s pizza) within a 5 min walk.
San Jose De Puembo Quito Airport, An Ascend Hotel Collection
Located in Puembo, 11 miles from Quito, San Jose De Puembo Quito Airport, An Ascend Hotel Collection features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Mindo is 30 miles from San Jose De Puembo Quito Airport, and Papallacta is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- food was good, facilities were great, location is a little far from the airport
A charming well maintained hacienda style hotel with an attentive reactive staff. It’s obvious staff feel proud to work in this hotel.
All amenities expected were there and worked.
There’s animals including Lamas !
- The perfect hotel in all aspects is worth staying for a while.
- Food was very good, breakfast was great. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Peacocks and llamas roam the beautiful gardens of this historic property. Rooms and bathrooms are first world standard, with heaters and adequate lighting and electrical outlets. The breakfast is great value.
Top Hotels In Checa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Checa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Checa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Checa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!