10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui:
Chaweng Tara Hotel
The cozy family-run Chaweng Tara Hotel is located on Koh Samui, a 5-minute walk from Chaweng Noi Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and views of tropical grounds.Just south of Chaweng Beach, the hotel is a 10-minute drive from the dining and shopping options there. Samui Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.Decorated with warm colors and hardwood floors, rooms at Tara Chaweng Hotel feature air conditioning and private bathrooms with bathtubs. Each comes with a safe and tea/coffee maker.Guests can enjoy the beach or arrange a day trip at the tour desk. Various water activities are available at the hotel like fishing and diving.The hotel’s restaurant serves a selection of Thai and Western dishes. A mini-mart is also available for the convenience of guests.
- In front of the best beach of samui. In front of sheraton hotel. Just 30 meters from the beach. Excellent hotel. Quiet and near the center and night life with a 150 bath taxi. Recommend 100%. Will came back.
- spacious rooms, helpful owner, beach at a 2mn walk
- Family owners are wonderful people. Really looked after me. Above and beyond the call of duty by a factor of 10. Genuinely lovely people; I would go back.
Owner was really nice, friendly and helpful and gave us better room for the same price.
The beach is across the street – 1min walk.
- Very friendly staff, comfortable stay and less than 5 minute walk to the beach. Wifi also worked well.
Chaweng Noi Pool Villa
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Chaweng Noi Pool Villa is a 7-minute drive from Chaweng Beach. It has rooms and private villas with free Wi-Fi in public areas. The property features a pool, tour desk and 24-hour front desk. Massage service can be arranged.The villa is a 15-minute drive from Chaweng Centre. It is a 20-minute drive from Samui International Airport.Each unit features a flat-screen cable TV and balcony or terrace. It also has a safe, refrigerator and electric teakettle. A bathtub is included in a private bathroom. Villas have a kitchenette and private pool.The property has luggage storage, meeting facilities and car rental service. It also has a shuttle service and laundry. Free private parking is available on site.Chaweng Noi Pool Villa Restaurant serves a variety of Thai and international dishes.
- Value for money, comfortable beds ! Bathtub was a plus point .
- Pool villas are roomy and clean. Staff are friendly. Price is competitive for Chaweng but that may be a reflection of where the hotel is located i.e. Chaweng Noi and the fact the beach is a 5 minute walk across the road. Main pool was large with plenty of sun beds and never that busy.
Staff were great and place very clean
Pool cleaned everyday
- The pool was lovely and the staff were really friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast buffet and the restaurant/cafe were fabulous. Food was great although a fairly limited choice on the menu. The pool area was clean, private and well maintained. All the public areas were clean and well cared for. The staff were all lovely and extremely helpful. Personally we preferred Chaweng Noi to Chaweng as it was quieter with regards to bar noise and general hustle and bustle.
Pool Villa Koh Samui
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Floral Hotel Pool Villa Koh Samui is located in Chaweng Noi Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 17 miles from Floral Hotel Pool Villa Koh Samui, and Chaweng is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The bed was lovely and the ac was great in the living room and bedroom
The room was very clean and sofisticated and it had 2 bathrooms and an amazing swimming pool. You can also use the service of baan talay resort in fronte of the beach( the villas are surround ed in a garden at 2 minutes by bike from the beach)
Very relaxing. The staff was very helpfull, they help me with the rent of motorbike and with the transfer to the airport.they was always with a simile for you it is impossibile ti noto fall in love with them
- The people working there, the villas and Chaweng Noi beach
- The staff and service were amazing and very accommodating.
-Quiet and peaceful location
– The pool is the bomb
– coconut trees under the moonlight
-definitely worth it
– it actually looks better than the pictures
Chaweng Noi Resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Chaweng Noi Beach in the region of Koh Samui, 16 miles from Ko Phangan, Chaweng Noi Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Chaweng is 1.8 miles from Chaweng Noi Resort, and Khanom is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.1 miles from Chaweng Noi Resort.
Staff were amazing with a nice little pool and some beds to sunbathe.
Easy to hire mopeds and head into the busier parts of town.
Fridge in the room with drinks 🙂
- Excelent resort. Nice staff and great facilities. I recomend this place. A few metres to the chaweng beach. Amazing island!
- The bed was really comfy and some members of staff were very helpful
- The receptionist was very helpfull and kind.She helped us a lot, everything was clean and smelt good. Coffee was the BEST We try in Thailand, and also breakfast was great, variety of food and everything was Fresh. We highly recomend this place and We would definitely come back. BEST relation money/quality un Thailand.
- Nothing it was the worst place we ever stayed at dirty filthy place
- Staff were amazing with a nice little pool and some beds to sunbathe.
Crystal Bay Yacht Club Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Lamai.A beachfront property, Crystal Bay Yacht Club Beach Resort features villa-style accommodation surrounded by tropical gardens. It offers an outdoor pool with children’s pool, and a restaurant. WiFi is free in all areas.Air-conditioned villas come with a private balcony. Each room has satellite TV, a safety deposit box, and tea/coffee making amenities. The attached bathroom provides shower facilities.Staff at the front desk can help with tour bookings, car rental, and luggage storage.A buffet breakfast is served at the resort. Thai and Western dishes are served in the Crystal Bay Beach Club restaurant, while refreshing drinks are available at the pool bar.Crystal Bay Yacht Club Beach Resort is a 20-minute drive from Samui International Airport, and a 10-minute drive from Chaweng Beach. Many restaurants and bars can be found on Lamai Beach, within 5 minutes’ drive of the resort.
- The beach is amazing, our room was cleaned every day and comfortable and the girls at reception were very helpful helping us book trips, taxis and motorbike rental. Also food and cocktails were excellent
- The only positive thing about this resort is the beautiful beach.
- The staff was very friendly, the facilities were beautiful and clean. Breakfast was vast and there were some vegan options, especially upon request (ask the chef or the person who makes Omelettes at the buffet to do a vegetable stir fry without using butter)
- Excellent food and entertainment. Very nice staff and the location at the beach is fantastic.
- Very nice place, quite. Very close to the beach, picturesque environment. We were very satisfied with the breakfast as well.
OZO Chaweng Samui
OZO Chaweng Samui is on Chaweng Beach. It provides modern air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and free public parking. The property features a pool, a fitness center and a tour desk.The property is 9 miles from Lamai Beach and Samui International Airport. Namuang Waterfall is 16 miles away.The rooms include a flat-screen cable TV, a balcony and a refrigerator. They have an electric teakettle and a safe. Free toiletries are included in the private bathrooms.Guests can enjoy European cuisine and cocktails at Stacked.
Location, comfort, staff, breakfast, pool. Unfortunately the beach is not good do to sand banks that make the waves crash and it is not good for swimming. Definitely not for kids. The whole Sairee Beach is like that.
The hotel is only 4 years old so, in excellent conditions.
I hope that when I return to Samui, it will be as good.
Thank you to all front desk staff , house keeping, restaurant staff and bell boys. Always ready to help with a smile.
You made my stay pleasurable after having to leave my previous hotel that was a nightmare.
Air , the girl at the front desk, was super nice getting me checked in early. My congratulations to all front desk staff, you made the difference.
- The breakfast, pool area, and location are fantastic. Out of the hotel takes you to a quieter street but only 10 minutes to the right into the buzz of Chaweng centre (full of backpackers and families alike). 10 minutes to the left takes you Chaweng walking street, and although this direction is quieter there are plenty of bars and restaurants. At OZO you are in between the hectic noise of Chaweng centre and the quieter end of the street. It’s the perfect location for couples and families.
- We have a perfect view of the internal pool and sea. The OZO hotel has an excellent location right next to the beach and it was so convenient to access to the beach area. We had a lot of fun
Great place, the staff are all lovely. I send e-mail to the hotel saying that It was my boyfriend’s b-day, and they sent us lovely and delicious b-day cake to the room 🙂
The room was very big, amazing beach view, the breakfast wonderful, big pool – we had the best time there!
good staff the hotel is self was very quite it felt like you’re all alone there.
nice pool and a beach access.
- Location, comfort, staff, breakfast, pool. Unfortunately the beach is not good do to sand banks that make the waves crash and it is not good for swimming. Definitely not for kids. The whole Sairee Beach is like that.
Samui First House Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Between Chaweng and Chaweng Noi beaches, Samui First House is just over half a mile from Chaweng’s shopping and nightlife spots. It features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in the lobby area.Rooms at First House Samui feature wood furnishings and large windows. Each room has cable TV and a minibar. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and shower. Some rooms also have a private balcony with pool views.Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage. Safes are available at the front desk. The hotel also has a tour desk, a mini-mart and an internet corner.Located by the pool, the restaurant serves a selection of Thai and international dishes throughout the day. Drinks are available at the bar.Samui First House is approximately a 20-minute drive from Samui Airport. Samui Ferry Pier is about 21 miles away.
- Nice pool, good location right next to the beach and near the main strip for restaurants/shops etc. A/C worked ok.
- Nice beach and free access to sun loungers and umbrellas. Quiet location, near a couple nice local restaurants and bars. Beach staff were very friendly.
- This hotel good becouse it it has his own beach in the nice part of the Chaveng beach / I choose this one also becouse it it is close to the airoport and Bug Budda pier. Sow it is comfortable to move from Bangkok to Pangan
- Good hotel, quite, good location, staff were good with me, but the breakfast was limited and average.
- The guys running this place are so friendly and gave great advice on what to do on the island and also what not to do. The food was delicious!
Samui Beach Residence Hotel
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Chaweng City Centre neighborhood in Chaweng, 16 miles from Ko Phangan, Samui Beach Residence Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Khanom is 25 miles from Samui Beach Residence Hotel, and Lamai is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from Samui Beach Residence Hotel.
- We enjoyed the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. The lady on reception was particularly pleasant and very helpful. The food in the restaurant was excellent, very well cooked and presented. The location very near to the beach was also very handy.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff outstanding. Able to offer trips at good prices, towels available for beach. Went out of their way to give lilo for kids to use in the sea, which really made it special. The hotel is quaint and comfortable with lovely spaces for you to sit, relax and eat.
– location near to the beach and everything
– very friendly and helpful staff
– clean and quite modern
– cleaning staff did a good job
– they provide you shampoo and shower gel/soap. Not the little bottles but proper large cups
– room was spacious and convinient with a balcony
– we didnt use the restaurant but it looked good and trendy. The prices are higher than in the fish market right around the corner.
- If you r looking for a peaceful place it is not for you, good for people who wants to be very close to the center, it’s right on the street
- the staff is very friendly and tries to help wherever possible. The rooms are very clean
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Just a 10-minute walk from Chaweng Beach and central Chaweng, this designer hotel features accommodations including a balcony with mountain or sea views. It has dining options, a gym and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby.The Samui Verticolor is a 15-minute drive from Lamai Beach and Samui Airport. The Big Buddha Temple is a 20-minute drive away. Public Beach is a 10-minute walk away.All the modern air-conditioned studios feature a flat-screen satellite TV, a personal safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Room service is available.Open from breakfast until dinner, Samui Verticolor’s restaurant serves authentic Thai specialties.Guests can make travel arrangements at the tour desk or rent a car to explore the surrounding area. The 24-hour front desk provides luggage storage and airport shuttle services. Free on-site parking is provided.
- The swimming pool was amazing – clean and big enough for all the guests. The hotel is also in a great location, still quiet at night although not far from the Chaweng nightlife or the public beach. Another plus point is the availability of a motorcycle rental service within the hotel compound.
- This hotel is nicely located close to Chaweng beach. The price was really nuce for everything they offer. Extended my stay because we liked it so mucg.
- Generally everyrhing. You get a lot for what you pay and you are very close to the beach and even the night life. It is also quiet.
- Nice pool, quiet area but close to the center, you probably need bike to reach everything in 5mins, motorbike rental at the hotel, comfortable bed
Great location for everything! Staff were great, we also had a chat with the security guard on site, he was really nice.
We had our bed made up from flowers for our honeymoon which was a lovely touch.
First Residence Hotel
Just 500 feet from Chaweng Beach, the First Residence Hotel provides affordable accommodations, great for those traveling on a budget.First Residence Hotel is located just under 1 miles from Chaweng Centre, where a variety of shops, eateries and entertainment are located.The rooms are simply furnished and feature a balcony overlooking the swimming pool or beach. They are also equipped with air conditioning, cable TV and private bathroom. 24-hour room service is also provided.Soak up the sun and lounging around the pool or pamper yourself with a massage. Other facilities at First Residence include an internet corner, tour desk and restaurant.
- The hotel had great facilities, gym was well equipped, the pool was also very nice and big.
- You can use the sister hotel down the road and they have a private beach. The rooms were big enough and comfortable. Good value for money
- The staff are friendly, nice and accommodating, the rooms are comfy and the locations is perfect as it’s just outside busy Chaweng.
- I expected little but got a lot! The pool is bigger than the pictures and the beautiful beach was a stones throw from the hotel.
- Breakfast was good, beach was near also the main street was near
Top Hotels In Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chaweng Noi Beach Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!