10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chatham Port Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Chatham Port Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chatham Port Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chatham Port Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chatham Port Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chatham Port Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chatham Port Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chatham Port Massachusetts:
Queen Anne Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Queen Anne Inn offers accommodations in Chatham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nantucket Memorial Airport is 30 miles away.
The bedroom was especially lovely with handpainted walls and a comfortable bed. It had a
deck with chairs, but the temp. was too cold to go outside. Therefore, it was not possible to
use the swimming pool.
- Historical building in good location, close to downtown, restaurants, sights, etc. Nice garden and pool.
- lovely room, beds very comfortable, nice bathroom and shower, excellent breakfast.
- Enjoyed the breakfasts and other cheese and desserts.friendly staff.
Fabulous location in Chatham, great facilities, gorgeous breakfast and beautiful, clean, comfortable and nicely furnished bedrooms.
Staff were very friendly and helpful too!
- The bedroom was especially lovely with handpainted walls and a comfortable bed. It had a
Chatham Seafarer Inn
Less than half a mile from Ridgevale Beach, this Chatham hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. Hardings Lighthouse is 1 miles away and Cockle Cove Beach is a 15-minute walk from the property.Cable TV is featured in each room at Chatham Seafarer. Showcasing hardwood floors and large windows, all bright rooms include a fridge. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests at the Seafarer Chatham can relax poolside on the terrace, where there are lounge chairs provided. There are also BBQ facilities for enjoying the outdoors. Freshly brewed tea and coffee is available for free at the front desk.Red River Beach is 2 miles from this hotel. Home of the Cape Cod’s baseball team, the Anglers, Veterans Field is a 5-minute drive away.
- Beautifully decorated and clean room. Easy parking right out front. Great bakery right across the street.
- Needs a proper walkway from rear units to the office, but still a nice, clean, comfortable place to stay.
- Beds in our room (two queens) were very comfortable.
- The people were very friendly and the rooms and grounds were very clean. It was also nice to not be in “the thick of it”.
- Went for our honeymoon, was better then the pictures
Pleasant Bay Village Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.5 miles from the Chatham Railroad Museum, this Massachusetts hotel features a hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool and game room. All guest rooms have private patios and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at the Pleasant Bay Village Resort include cable TV. A fridge and work desk is provided. The bright rooms are comfortably furnished and feature floral décor.With recreational options, the Pleasant Bay Village Resort features a children’s playground and ping-pong.Laundry facilities are available for added convenience.The Chatham Lighthouse is an 8-minute drive from the motel. The Chatham Municipal Airport is 2 miles away.
- It was one of the nicest places I have stayed in on the Cape. Very peaceful and the suite had anything you could possibly want or need. But best of all were the beds and pillows. I have NEVER slept in such a comfortable bed. Wonderful experience
- Fresh flowers in the room. Plenty of counter space. Bed was comfortable. Beautiful grounds to explore.
- Beautiful grounds with lovely landscaping. Nice pool, cozy dining room for breakfast. Friendly staff. We loved our little porch off the room. Loved the location too.
- The grounds are lovely and the place was only a mile from my business conference. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable and a private deck was a bonus.
beautiful surroundings and just incredible gardens.
the deluxe rooms have gardens and fountains out back door
The Seadar Inn
One of our best sellers in Harwich Port! Seadar Inn by the Sea is on the Nantucket Sound beach, 1 miles from Harwich Port Golf Club. With free Wi-Fi and free parking on site, it is 300 feet from the coast.Rooms are homey, with carpeted floors and wooden furnishings. Each room also features a TV with cable channels, and has air conditioning.A continental breakfast is available each morning, and there is a variety of restaurants in the surrounding area and along the coast.Brooks Academy Museum is less than 2 miles from Seadar Inn. Nickerson State Park is just under 10 miles from the building.
- Classic Cape Cod architecture, warm, cosy wood interiors. Rooms simple and stylish. Loved the location- a 2-3 minute walk to the beach and 5 minutes to downtown Harwich Port. Staff were friendly and super helpful, as was the owner, Michael, who welcomed us on arrival, and was always around to answer questions.
- Great location! Small but clean and comfortable rooms. Very friendly staff.
- The bed was super comfy. Large flat screen tv. Continental breakfast was fresh and yummy.
- Great location and view. Bed very comfortable but bathroom little small. Nice continental breakfast offered. All in all would stay there again
- Nothing much to like aside from the fact that you’re only 3 minutes away from the ocean.
Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn offers accommodations in Harwich Port, just 27 miles from Provincetown. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are featured. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.Car rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking. Chatham is 8 miles from Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn, and Falmouth is 27 miles from the property. Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport is 9 miles away.
- Approachable, welcoming, knowledgeable hosts. Fabulous decor. Clean, stylishly decorated large room and bathroom including accessories. Fantastic breakfasts. Surrounded by trees and gardens. Peaceful.
- Very friendly and immensely helpful hosts. What they don’t know about Cape Cod isn’t worth knowing. Bespoke breakfast everyday, meticulously prepared, served by very attentive staff and absolutely scrumptious. Room was very comfortable and homely making for a very good nights sleep. The location is fabulous and ideally placed to walk to local restaurants and bars and an evening stroll down to the local beach is a must. Basically, can’t fault anything.
- Beautiful house, Personal service, delicious breakfast, great location.
- The Inn is a great place to stay in Cape Cod. Quiet surroundings, clean rooms, tasteful. Above all the owners are very nice, involved, communicative and attentive.
- The make up flannel was a great touch and so handy for the ladies.
Inn at Swan River
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Situated 5 minutes from sandy West Dennis Beach and 12 miles from Hyannis Whale Watchers Cruises, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and trails through the wooded grounds.The rooms at the Inn at Swan River are equipped with flat-screen TVs, DVD players, and iPod docking stations. A microwave and refrigerator are provided.A garden and picnic area are located on the property of this West Dennis hotel.Bass River Golf Course is 3 miles from Inn at Swan River. Drifter Sport Fishing Charters is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- A little hidden slice of heaven. The room was not the expected basic Cape Cod style. The room was rich in color and comfort which one could compare to a Marriot or Hilton. Neutrogena toiletries with and abundance of clean towels. In room coffee machine , a great wall mounted Tv. I have a service animal who was welcomed which to me is a great comfort. The staff was better than great…helpful and friendly and so welcoming. This IS NOW our new destination stay when we visit the Cape!!
- The advanced hospitality of the owner, and the very informative sheet in my room.
- Great backyard, friendly staff, very pet friendly, very accommodating to smokers while respecting non-smokers. It felt more like I was a long lost cousin staying with family than a paying guest at a hotel. I ended every day with a cigar and a drink by the fire pit under the giant oak tree and the stars. Pro tip: There’s a dog park within a quarter mile of the hotel.
- I booked a get away anniversary weekend for my parents. The staff was ultra accommodating and did a beautiful job with thier room and a few surprises I sent/arranged ahead of time. My parents had the best time!
- Beds were very comfortable. Swimming pool and garden perfect to relax. Kitchen very well stocked with all you need to cook. Wonderful, really nice staff were able to give great suggestions of what to do around the area. Very close to a bike rental place which is next to a beautiful bike path leading to some of the best beaches we visited. The bike rental let us return our bikes after they were closed, so we did not have to rush back. We had a wonderful stay!
Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
This Eastham hotel features an American restaurant, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a 32-inch plasma TV. In Cape Cod, it is surrounded by sandy beaches, forests and marshes.The elegant rooms at Eastham Sheraton Four Points are decorated with neutral colors and feature large windows. Each includes a refrigerator, cable TV and a spacious sitting area.Guests can enjoy free access to a seasonal indoor pool and a modern gym. The Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod also has a full-service business center and concierge services.Bellamy’s Grille and Bar is a casual restaurant open for breakfast and lunch.Nauset Lighthouse, a working lighthouse, is 2 miles from this Four Points Eastham hotel and the Wellfleet Flea Market is a 5-minute drive away. Guests can take a whale watching cruise in Provincetown, just 30 minutes away.
- Everything’s was as expected. I always enjoy the pool and the location is perfect
I like rooms overlooking the enclosed center courtyard with pool. On a cold winter morning it feels like summer inside the hotel.
Hotel staff placed a Christmas gift bag under the lobby tree for each guest-room. Very nice touch !
Front desk staff was very welcoming.
- I have stayed at this hotel many times, the staff, location and area are great.
- Breakfast was really good. Staff were so attentive in the breakfast area. The room was very nice. It was big. The beds were very comfortable and the room served our needs for a one night stay. Went to the indoor pool before it closed and it was nice and warm in the pool area and the staff brought out more towels, because there were none when we arrived-but it was late. Parking was easy.
- We were tired of traveling, so we opted to have our meal at the BAR and GRILL. To our surprise it was excellent, personnel was polite and accomendating.
Captain’s House Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Captain’s House Inn offers accommodations in Chatham, just 1.4 miles from Chatham Light Beach. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 30 miles from Captain’s House Inn.
- Excellent customer Service very well kept delicious breakfast included ,highly recommended
- This was a lovely hotel. Staff couldn’t do enough for us. Extras included afternoon tea every day (foc), morning tea/coffee delivered to your door every day.
- Staff was extremely attentive. Loved the breakfast and country atmosphere. Great get away!
- The personnel, the food, and the general atmosphere was all top notch.
- Morning coffee served at the door at time requested.
Chatham Wayside Inn
One of our top picks in Chatham.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Chatham, Chatham Wayside Inn offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and garden. Featuring a restaurant, the property also features a bar. The property features a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hotel, each room has a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Continental breakfast is available daily. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which specialises in American cuisine.Guests at Chatham Wayside Inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Chatham, like hiking.Chatham Light Beach is a 14-minute walk from the accommodation, while Chatham Light Beach is a 14-minute walk from the property. Barnstable Municipal Airport is 19.9 miles away.
- Our room was lovely- spacious, very clean and a great backyard. Also, the gym was great
- Loved the atmosphere and also staff was great. It was just a lovely place. Wished I could have stayed another night.
- Location was perfect to participate in Christmas activities. Restaurant was good too!
- It was a beautiful room. You can walk to the restaurant and bar. It was a convenient location.
- THE HOTEL WAS EXCELLANT AND DELIVERED ALL THAT WAS EXPECTED
Surfside Inn Chatham
Offering a daily continental breakfast, Surfside Motor Inn is located in Chatham. Free WiFi access is available. Chatham Lighthouse Beach is just 2 minutes’ drive.Each guest room at the property features views and cable TV. Select rooms are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.A shared lounge is available to guests at the Chatham Surfside Motor Inn.Eastward Ho Country Club is 9 minutes’ drive from the property. Harding Beach is 10 minutes’ drive.
Location and very comfortable.
Quite and close to beach, restaurants, shops etc.
we got a nice surprise as they offered a complimentary wine evening and continental breakfast.
The building was built 1819. Had lots of character.
- The bed was comfortable and the view was AMAZING. Roughly a half mile walk to Chatham shops and restaurants and a quick drive to the lighthouse. There was complimentary wine from 4-6 which was a nice touch. The location was key though. A beach view from the window and being so close to town was perfect for us! I have been vacationing on the Cape my whole life and absolutely LOVED this trip.
- We had an amazing stay. Just what we were looking for. Simple, easy and in close proximity to the water and restaurants/bars. Bed and pillows were extremely comfortable, and the overall atmosphere was relaxed and enjoyable.
- Great location. Price was right. Clean and comfortable.
- Location was excellent. Rate was fair for the area it was in.
- Location and very comfortable.
Top Hotels In Chatham Port Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chatham Port Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chatham Port Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chatham Port Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!