10 Best Hotels To Stay In Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island:
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Located in Charlottetown, 13 miles from Rustico, Rodd Royalty features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 1.9 miles from Rodd Royalty.
- That when we first checked in and came up stairs. Not even 10 minutes into us being there we got a call from front desk to see how we like the room. It was AMAZING. I’ve never had that happen before.
- Everything was good. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- It was all good the staff were more than accommodating friendly and professional. Actually they brighten place up as the facility is 40 plus years old. I have no hesitations I will stay there again
- I loved all of it, the complimentary breakfast was even better than we expected. It was a hot and cold breakfast buffet. The staff was super friendly and made it all really easy.
- Staff were super friendly & helpful. Restaurant right in hotel so we didn’t have to venture out on a very cold night for dinner. Close to airport. Clean & quiet room.
Queens Arms Inn
Queens Arms Inn is located on a quiet street, near to the University of Prince Edward Island, Confederation Court Mall, the Confederation Centre of the Arts and the Charlottetown Airport.This Charlottetown hotel’s amenities include free WiFi and free local calls.Experience spacious guest rooms with cable television and work desks. Some rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards.Start or end the day with a refreshing dip in the outdoor heated pool. Enjoy a breath of fresh air in the picnic area or on the sundeck. The hotel offers a currency exchange and guest laundry facilities.
- Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay there again. And recommend to everyone.
- The rooms are outdated, but was very clean and the beds were very very comfortable! Staff was awesome!
- The location is excellent, close to everything. Staff very friendly and very helpful.
- Bed was comfortable and bathroom good. Fridge and micro a bonus. Staff very friendly.
- Room was large, well heated, also had A/C with fan that we used. Bathroom was large. Breakfast was sparse but had fresh fruit. Ice was also available. Building was old but clean. Bed comfy.
Comfort Inn Charlottetown
This non-smoking hotel is a 15-minute drive from historic downtown Charlottetown. Renovated in October 2013, the hotel has free Wi-Fi, a daily hot breakfast and free on-site parking.Comfort Inn Charlottetown features a TV with cable channels and a coffee maker in every guest room. The rooms are also equipped with ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Each morning, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, breads, fruit and coffee or tea. It can also be enjoyed in the privacy of your room upon request.A business center and free coffee are available at the pet-friendly Charlottetown Comfort Inn. The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk.Founders Hall historic site is a 15-minute drive from the Comfort Inn in Charlottetown. The University of Prince Edward Island is less than 6 miles away.
- We had a great stay,staff were very friendly and Courteously.great rec
- breakfast was good, room was ok and confy. close to mall and dowtown .
- Very nice comfortable room. Location was great because it was walking distance to shopping and restaurants and just a short drive to the city centre.
- Bed and pillows were great, room was clean, breakfast was great,
- Staff were effecient and helpful. Room was very nice.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown
One of our best sellers in Charlottetown! This Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub, serves a daily continental breakfast and offers spacious rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi. Charlottetown Airport is a 10-minute drive away.A 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the modern rooms and suites at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown. Select suites have relaxing spa bathtubs.Guests can go for a workout in the fitness center at Charlottetown Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. For convenience, a business center with fax and photocopying services is available on site. A tour desk with ticket services is also available.Within a 10-minute drive of this hotel, there are downtown Charlottetown attractions such as Gahan House Pub Brewery & Mercantile, the Confederation Centre of the Arts and the University of Prince Edward Island. Fox Meadow Golf & Country Club is a 15-minute drive away.
- Room was clean & modernized. Water was hot, staff were friendly.
- The staff were friendly and accommodating. The rooms appeared to have been renovated and were clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was a nice surprise to start the day. Would definitely stay here again.
- Staff, no carpet in room, room furnishings and soft lighting
- I liked the location and the staff. The free breakfast was good but the dining area was too cold.
- Bed was very comfy in our king suite and the room was very cozy!
Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites
Located in Charlottetown, 15 miles from Rustico, Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.7 miles from Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites.
- This property is one of the best in the city. The accommodations are excellent. the included breakfast is wonderful. It is both historic and modern. This is my hotel/Inn of choice any time I am in Charlottetown. You will not be disappointed.
- We booked through booking.com and obviously it was an off season rate. We were blown away. Expecting comfort, smaller room , large double. Instead we were treated to a large luxurious room, king bed beautifully appointed extremely comfortable all around. The room was so nice we invited friends in after our outing for a night cap. Both staff members were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed.
- Large grandly decorated , a lot of amenities, great breakfast with many choices
- This is by far the BEST hotel in town. I travel extensively, and it’s been a LONG time since I ever rated a hotel 10/10. The restaurantion work that they did to this building in unbelievable.. the rooms are beautiful, the common areas are just as stunning! I’ll be back, and will recommend this hotel to all of my friends and colleagues.
- The staff were extremely friendly and breakfast was great.
Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre is located in Charlottetown, just 15 miles from Rustico.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location for no frills business trip to Charlottetown. 7 min walk from city centre and great continental breakfast for those on the run.
The breakfast was awesome, lots of hot food choices.
We could walk from the hotel to the downtown area in under 10 minutes.
- The beds are comfortable the room was nice and quiet the breakfast was excellent! Very clean! Not far from shopping and entertainment and restaurants.
- The service makes all the difference. Full breakfast. Soft bed. Very clean place. Stuff extra helpful
- It was all good and the tunnel to bfast was a nice plus.
Quality Inn & Suites Downtown Charlottetown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Downtown Charlottetown offers pet-friendly accommodations in Charlottetown, just 15 miles from Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.7 miles from Quality Inn Downtown Charlottetown.
- there was a fancy heat lamp in the bathroom over the tub. an unexpected delight
- We were served by a wonderful lady at the front desk. My husband has mobility problems and we were on the 3rd floor with no elevator. She quickly switched us to an elevator accessible floor. Very helpful with directions through out the city as well.
- Although it was an older building it was well maintained and clean.
- Ideal location, walking distance to everything. Restaurants, bars & eateries fantastic. A real friendly little town with a great vibe during “Old Home Week”, but I am sure it would be like that all the time. great golf courses nearby.
- Staff very nice, meals were good, room is very comfortable
Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward offers accommodations in Charlottetown. The hotel has a sauna and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- We were very impressed by the courtesy and efficiency of the staff. Catering was of a high standard at the meals forming part of the professional meeting attended and later the bed was really comfortrable.
- Cleanliness, freindly staff and excellent location.
- The food and services at the restaurant are really good. Spacious room.
- THE room was recently renovated. Food at the restaurant was excellent and reasonably priced
- The property was very central and walking distance to everything. In the heart of entertainment as well as waterfront. Lots of great restaurants to pick from and lots of walking paths.
The Sonata Inn
The Sonata Inn is located in the Historic Charlottetown Waterfront neighborhood in Charlottetown, just 15 miles from Rustico.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from The Sonata Inn.
- it was all lovely, especially the staff and I loved the Christmas decorations
- Loverly old house now made into a hotel right in the most beautiful part of Charlottetown. Was visiting friends who lacked a spare room so found this place and when I gave them the address they said could not have got a better area, I agree. Staff where all welcoming and super helpful finding me anything I needed. Rooms large and yet still offering character, and the whole place felt like a great house with your own private room. Hope to visit my friends again and when I do will stay here again.
- The staff were charming and made us very welcome. The room was clean and comfortable . The location was very close to the major attractions of Charlottetown.
- The staff was amazing! We arrived very late and were welcomed with a smile! Everyone we dealt with was a dear! We loved the room, the guest laundry, and the location. Breakfast was exquisite!
- Wonderful historic home in wonderful historical Charlottetown quarters, staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast buffet, some item individually freshly prepared every morning, quiet and peaceful back garden under old trees, quiet location, yet waterfront, Victoriy Pk and town center, all minutes away on foot. Surely to be recommended!
The Holman Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.With panoramic views of Queen’s Square and Charlottetown Harbor, this boutique hotel features a 7-story atrium and on-site dining. The rooms have a 42-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.An iPod docking station and in-room safe are provided in each guest room at the Holman Grand Hotel. A refrigerator and coffee maker are included.Regional French cuisine is served at the Holman Grand’s Redwater Rustic Grille. The restaurant features outdoor balconies and a selection of wines.Guests can work out in the on-site gym or relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. A business center is available.The shops at Confederation Court Mall and the Confederation Centre of the Arts are connected to the Charlottetown Holman Grand Hotel. The Charlottetown Civic Center is a 20-minute walk from the property.
- Great location and my room had a nice view of the water.
- I stated it was for Valentine’s previously so when we arrived the room had rose petals and towels like swans , I requested chocolate strawberries and they had them made up for us at the restaurant and were ready in our fridge when we arrived 🙂
- Very comfy bed, great view from our room, everything was perfect!
- The welcome bag for my doggie. Close to all the theatres and shopping
- The view from the 7th floor was amazing! The modernness of the hotel helped it to feel clean and spacious but also cozy. The front desk staff were very accommodating and friendly!:)
Top Hotels In Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Charlottetown Airport Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!