10 Best Hotels To Stay In Charleston West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Charleston West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Charleston West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Charleston West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Charleston West Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Charleston West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Charleston West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Charleston West Virginia:
Wyndham Garden Hotel Cross Lanes Charleston
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Wyndham Garden Hotel Cross Lanes Charleston is located in Cross Lanes, just 10 miles from Charleston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 11 miles from Wyndham Garden Hotel Cross Lanes.
- Great value for the cleanliness, updated condition of the property and the excellent breakfast!
- Great breakfast, comfy beds, gym facing the pool, nice oasis, the restraunt.
- The breakfast, pool location and over our hotel was great
- Top notch customer service! Somehow there was a mixup and our reservation was lost. The staff not only accommodated us but upgraded our room for the inconvenience! Our little girls loved having their own room! We will absolutely be back!!!!
- Location and cleanliness. Staff was very helpful and polite!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charleston South, WV
The Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South is located directly off of the West Virginia Turnpike. It’s 5 miles south of Charleston, West Virginia’s capital and largest city.Rooms at Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South have cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are furnished with a work desk, microwave, and refrigerator.A hot breakfast buffet is served every morning and newspapers are delivered to rooms at the Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South. The hotel has a fitness center and an indoor pool. A variety of services, including laundry and dry cleaning, are available.West Virginia’s state capital building is just over 10 minutes from the hotel and Avampo Discovery Museum is 6 miles away. Kanawha State Forest, home to scenic hiking trails in the Appalachian Mountains, is a 20 minute drive away.
- Clean! Friendly! Good bed! Plan to return. Oh, and breakfast is hot with real silver.Feels more upscale than cost.
- Staff was super accommodating and friendly. Good value for the price.
Comfy clean room with ez late night checkin
Kids loved heated pool open til midnight !
- Heated pool was lovely. Absolutely loved that they use proper plates, bowls, silverware, and glasses at breakfast!
- Great stay after a long day on the road. The staff welcomed my two pets. wonderful hot breakfast for a good start the next morning. I enjoyed a comfortable bed.
Embassy Suites Charleston
Ideally located in the heart of the city, steps from popular sites and major corporations, this all-suite hotel provides a free airport shuttle service to Yeager Airport.Discover the state Capitol building, the West Virginia State Museum or the Charleston Civic Center, all just minutes from the Charleston Embassy Suites. Major corporate offices, including Coca-Cola and Verizon Wireless are also nearby.After a restful night’s sleep, start the morning with the Embassy Suites Charleston’s free cooked-to-order breakfast or with an energizing workout in the modern fitness center. Enjoy browsing in the on-site gift shop, or take a refreshing swim in the pool. Finish the evening at the free nightly reception.
- Excellent hospitality and service! Would definitely stay again! Couldn’t be anymore happier with our room and the breakfast
- The rooms have a separate living room area from the bedroom area.
- Cold in room and lobby…noises in room due to location next to HVAC equip on roof
- It was a warm bed, on a snowy night after a very long work day.
- Room size; pool and spa; beds were very comfortable and sheets very crisp; the breakfast had excellent selections and made to order omelets were superior!
Quality Inn & Suites Charleston
Located in central Charleston, this hotel boasts an outdoor pool. Various shops and restaurant are within a 3.1 miles radius from the hotel.Each guest room at the Quality Inn & Suites Charleston features free WiFi access and a flat-screen cable TV. They are decorated in rich colours and wood furnishings, and also offer a refrigerator.An on-site fitness centre and a business centre with copy and fax services are available for guests to use. Quality Inn & Suites Charleston provides 24-hour front desk services.The Clay Center for Arts and Sciences is 5.9 miles from the hotel. The West Virginia State Capitol is 4 miles away.
- They allow pets, beds were OK. Had to stay in Charleston to charge TESLA which is at the Courtyard Marriot but they didn’t allow pets so walked here
- The room seemed clean, overall but a deep cleaning of the bathroom would help.I
- The location. Friendly staff. Super quiet and peaceful
When the heater broke and we found used condoms under bed the part time maintenance person (a full time correctional officer, in uniform) and sported us to a second out of order room and then advised they had no functional rooms left. There were 6 cars in parking lot total?????
This was great fun
- Staff were pleasant, though extra slow check-in/check-out processes. The bed was clean and comfortable.
Holiday Inn Express Charleston-Civic Center
One of our top picks in Charleston.This Charleston, West Virginia hotel is next to the Charleston Civic Center. The hotel provides a hot daily breakfast and free shuttle service within a 10 miles radius.Holiday Inn Express Charleston Civic Center features cable TV and free Wi-Fi in every guest room. A tea/coffee maker is also included.Guests at the Charleston Civic Center Holiday Inn Express can use the 24-hour fitness center or the business center. Free newspapers are available at the front desk.The State Capitol Complex and the University of Charleston are a short drive from the Holiday Inn Express in Charleston. The Mardi Gras Casino and Resort is a 15-minute drive away.
Very close to Civic Center, has a shuttle available for Airport Crw
also near Town Center Mall, where you can find a variety of Restaurants
- Staff friendly and very polite especially James on breakfast duty and the reception staff. Beds and pillows very comfy. Shuttle bus a big bonus and drivers really friendly
King size bed – slept good
Location close to civic center & mall
- The airport shuttle was a very punctual and convenient service, and helped me a lot since there were problems with my rental car. The location is walkable to several good restaurants.
- Breakfast was OK typical buffet, room was nice.All was OK
- Very close to Civic Center, has a shuttle available for Airport Crw
Red Roof Inn Charleston-Kanawha City
One of our best sellers in Charleston! Just off Interstate 64 and Interstate 77, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from central Charleston and the West Virginia Capitol building. Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the hotel.A microwave and a refrigerator are included in every room at the Red Roof Inn Charleston-Kanawha City. A flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom are provided as well.Free parking is available at the Charleston-Kanawha City Red Roof Inn. The hotel serves morning coffee and tea in the lobby. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are available on site.The University of Charleston is a 7-minute drive from the hotel. The Charleston Civic Center is 6 miles away.
- Clean. Bed was comfortable. Desk clerks were friendly.
- There were no bed bugs. ( I look before even moving stuff in the room)I liked hard wood floors (more sanitary) than carpet.
- Good staff, helpful and courteous! Will definitely stay there again. Like the location.
- The room was super clean, whoever cleans the rooms deserves a raise. The refrigerator and microwave were immaculate. The price is unbeatable, it is an actual motel though where the door opens straight outside. That doesn’t bother me, but it may some people. The receptionist was very professional and friendly when we checked in, she is a credit to the hotel.
- Nothing! Was told the water was contaminated. Could not, wash, shower, brush teeth!
Four Points by Sheraton Charleston
Located in downtown Charleston, Four Points by Sheraton Charleston overlooks Haddad Riverfront Park. The hotel offers free WiFi and an indoor swimming pool.A coffee maker and a 42″ flat-screen TV with premium channels are provided in each guest room. The private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at Four Points by Sheraton Charleston can work out in the fitness centre. Meeting facilities and complimentary newspapers are available. The hotel offers free 24-hour on-demand shuttle service within a 5 miles radius of the hotel.Recovery Sports Grill. the on-site restaurant, serves American cuisine.Charleston Town Center Mall is 1,950 feet from the Charleston Four Points by Sheraton. Mountain Stage is 2,850 feet away. Yaeger Airport is 4.6 miles from Four Points.
- Super comfy beds & pillows. Very clean. Staff was friendly & courteous. Free shuttle within 5 mile radius was a great bonus! Free coffee/hot chocolate bar was fantastic as well!
- This is nice, solid hotel with nice staff in a good part of town.
- Everyone was courteous but one at counter, she was not very helpful.
- The staff were very friendly & helpful…especially Terrell the evening driver.
- Helpful staff, clean room and beautiful view of the river.
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Wingate by Wyndham Charleston offers accommodations in Charleston. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The Staff was AWESOME!! The hotel was very clean. The rooms was spacious and beds were comfortable.
- This place is awesome and accommodating. Breakfast was sufficient and the bed very comfortable
- The agent at the desk (Tonica) was very welcoming, friendly and professional.
- Felt new. Front desk was super helpful getting different pillows, had some brought over from another location. Above and beyond.
- The staff was outstanding, Tincia was awesome, she remembered my name when I came downstairs and I noticed that she addressed other guests with by their names. That shows personal interest in the quests and their satisfaction as well. and Lisa came on duty later and was friendly as well. The hotel was clean, modern, safe and comfortable. I will book a reservation there again when I come to Charleston.
Charleston Capitol Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Charleston Capitol Hotel offers accommodations in Charleston.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 2.5 miles from Charleston Capitol Hotel.
- Comfy bed. Plenty of pillows. Keurig coffeemaker, hairdryer,iron, full size ironing board, hangers, microwave & mini fridge included. Close to area hospitals.
- The staff were naturally charming without the usual scripted jargon .. I attribute that piece as a compliment to the kindness of the West Virginia people
- I read a lot of other reviews, most were completely false. I really was impressed with the interior of the hotel. my room was very clean, nice and updated. The bed and pillows were absolutely amazing.
- Bed was an absolute cloud! Towels were fluffy high end kind. Room had no “hotel smell”.
- the location is nice. the lobby looks like it has been recently remodeled and has an overall clean appearance.
Hampton Inn Charleston Downtown Civic Center
Located just off I-64, this hotel is in downtown Charleston. It serves a daily breakfast buffet and provides a free airport shuttle to Yeager Airport.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are provided in all rooms at Hampton Inn Charleston Downtown Civic Center. They have a sitting area and a work desk and come with a coffee maker.Guests can relax in the indoor pool and hot tub or work out in the modern fitness center at Charleston Hampton Inn. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and there’s a business center and meeting facilities on site.The Civic Center is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Town Center Mall is less than 1 miles away.
- Coffee was Luke warm and the eggs and sausage was cold
I thought the cost of the hotel was great and the location was very easy to find.
Staff were very friendly, both when we arrived Saturday evening and departed Sunday morning.
All of the family enjoyed the breakfast that was offered!
- Although I would prefer to be next door to the mall and Civic Center, this location was still great. I loved that the lobby offered complementary snacks, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate all day. Breakfast was also a great asset. The shuttle service was so convenient on Friday night to go to the mall. Our TV would not work, and we were able to get assistance right away. Although it still wouldn’t work, we were offered a new room (which we declined) and given 2 small gift cards as an apology. I would definitely recommend this hotel for its price opposed to paying more for the ones right next to the mall.
fresh coffee waiting for you as you check in and out
clean public bathrooms
breakfast ready right at 6 am
- Very comfy beds. Staff excellent, shuttle driver was extremely helpful.
Top Hotels In Charleston West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Charleston West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Charleston West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Charleston West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!