10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chapois Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Chapois Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chapois Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chapois Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chapois Namur Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chapois Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chapois Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chapois Namur Province:
MARGOT’L offers accommodations in Rochefort.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Durbuy is 17 miles from MARGOT’L, and Namur is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It was very comfortable and quiet. Everything is so neat and clean. Highly recommend to chooses there.
- Awful, horrible place with the rudest staff on Earth.
- Excellent breakfast, served in the hotel 5 minutes down the road.
- Our booking was moved to a room in the La Mall Post hotel, instead of the cheaper Margot’l b&b, with no extra charge. Excellent location: beautiful terrace, swimming pool and spa facilities and very nice gothic atmosphere in the cellars and basement hallways.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was great also, with separate toilet room in the bathroom, so 2 people could use the bathroom space at the same time. The bed was comfortable and the place was quite secure. The place is in the middle of town, and so very close to shops and restaurants, but even though its on the main drag, you can not hear the street below you.
Located in Herock, 22 miles from Durbuy, Hostellerie Hérock features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Namur is 21 miles from Hostellerie Hérock, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Very easy to access from the motorway, quiet village with rural setting.
- Great value lovely old Inn Rooms are basic but clean and functional
- Very quiet place. Nice big room, updated bathroom. Coffee and tea in the room. Baby cot provided free of charge.
- Country hotel & Bar, super food. Away from it all in the countryside
- Kids (9 & 7) were happy in the playground on the trampoline and playing table tennis. Beautiful views with the horses so close. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel Le Manoir
Located in Marche-en-Famenne, 31 miles from Liège, Hotel Le Manoir features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.Durbuy is 10 miles from Hotel Le Manoir, and Spa is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Le Manoir.
Very nice room, poor breakfast, exceptionally BAD internet connection.
Absolutely not suitable for a business traveler.
- Wonderful, very good location and great breakfast.
- Room 4, not in line at all with the pictures I saw on the site… very old bathroom and the beds were too small.. breakfast was totally amateur…
- Nice modern bedroom that was quite and a good size. (Except no door) Excellent bed with good pillows easy access from the car park. The restaurant looked very nice although we didn’t use it. Breakfast was adequate with nice coffee. Our room was separate from the main building which was nice the car park was large with lots of space. Right in town we were spoilt for choice on where to eat and ended up in a very lively bar with great food and good wine would definitely stay in this town again.
- Nice room with excellent view on the bathroom, and for the discretion a screen between the 2 rooms
- Very nice room, poor breakfast, exceptionally BAD internet connection.
Hotel Grenier des Grottes
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Grenier des Grottes offers accommodations in Han-sur-Lesse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Durbuy is 20 miles from Hotel Grenier des Grottes, and Namur is 28 miles away. Liege Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Comfortable hotel with good size rooms and pleasant staff. Restaurant on site and in a pleasant location in an attractive Belgium village.
- Rooms were spacious and bathrooms clean. The foe jong hai was fantastic. Location nice and quiet. Hotel has it’s own parking.
- Friendly staff, good price, perfectly located, and cozy environment.
- I have booked a double bed room with a very good price and breakfast included, the room was very clean and the service was also very good. The breakfast was very delicious with many varieties. The staff were very friendly. Other than that there’s nothing special ,since this hotel is located in a very small village.
- good parking facilities next to the hotel for guests only. Very generous breakfast with lots of choice. Bi-lingual staff.
Chateau de la Poste
Located in Maillen in the region of Namur Province, 23 miles from Durbuy, Chateau de la Poste features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. The hotel also provides bike rental. Namur is 8 miles from Chateau de la Poste, and Charleroi is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Great location, beautiful building (interior and exterior), good wifi, excellent breakfast
- Lovely location, beautiful building and grounds, amazing views. Rooftop terrace and the outside bar with firepit were a nice surprise.
- open space, quiet at nightime, general surroundings. Staff are multiligual, down to earth and correct.
- The beautiful setting, the views, the mirror pond and the outside fire at night on the terrace. Sitting in the drawing room enjoying a glass of vine.
- we stayed at one of the out buildings of the castle. the rooms weren’t too big but everything you need is in there. the bathroom was spacious and clean. the location and the decor were amazing. we received the best welcome by a new employee. The hotel has a plentitude of games available to guests, there is a bar area and the ability to roam the estate was just lovely. The hotel is pretty new (2009) but the character of the older buildings is very well respected. you have a great view from the terrace. the bed was very good. we loved our stay! the price we had to pay was really low for the amount of comfort received.
Hotel Le Saint Hadelin
This boutique hotel offers elegant rooms in a traditional stone-built house from the 19th century, a 10 minute drive from Dinant. Hadelin features a peaceful garden with a terrace.Each room at Hotel Le Saint Hadelin has a modern design with bright colors, hardwood floors and a flat-screen cable TV. Original features such as exposed stone walls give the rooms a unique feel.The area around the hotel is ideal for walking. Namur is 30 minutes away by car. Le Saint Hadelin is 30 miles from the center of La Roche-en-Ardennes.Local seasonal cuisine is served in the restaurant which is 300 feet from the hotel. Guests can enjoy dishes in a rustic setting.
- very kind staff and people, excellent food, lovely area, nice weather
- Beautiful village and very nice hotel. The breakfast is delicious!
- Amazing location, such a beautiful place! Very nice room with authentic decoration. Wonderful restaurant.
- The rooms are quite comfortable and nicely decorated. The hotel is situated in a tiny town behind an impressive church so it is very quiet. There is ample parking. Breakfast is served in a cozy, charming room with generous and varied choices. Although it’s a bit extra, the cost is modest and more than worth it. There are croissants, baguette, breads, fruit, yogurt, eggs, plentiful coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice as well as a selection of meats and cheese. Be sure to have dinner in the connected restaurant that is open on weekends only. We were there to attend the Ciney Antique market and it’s the perfect location.
- Breakfast nicely presented and fresh pleasant waitress Very quiet
Set on the banks of Lesse River, 150 feet from Anseremme Train Station, Hotel Aquatel offers functional accommodation units with free WiFi and water sport facilities. Bicycles can be rented on site. The centre of Dinant is 2.2 miles away.All rooms at the Aquatel come with a TV and a telephone. The family and double rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while the mixed dormitories provide shared shower facilities.It is possible to eat at a restaurant 150 feet from the hotel. In season you can also book kayaks at the office just below the hotel.The surroundings of Anseremme also are the starting point for hiking and mountain biking.The Citadel and the Train Station of Dinant are both a 7-minute drive away. The centre of Namur can be reached within 40 km, a 30-minute drive from Hotel Aquatel. Public parking in front of the accommodation is free of charge.
5km away from Dinant
Lovely quiet area with comfortable bed and balcony.
Read some bad reviews but we had room 1 and it was quiet, clean with a tv and good WiFi.
It was the cheapest place in Dinant by 20euros and well worth saving the money to spend on Belgium beer.
- Dinant is a very beautiful place to visit. Accomodation was quite good, everything you need for one night. Calm location, nice and helpful personal. Room had a balcony and very comfortable bed.
- Perfect value for what u get, simply small and good place to stay the night
- Good location close to Dinant and right next to the kayaking activities.
- The nice staff, Cleanliness, warm water, good waarming
- 5km away from Dinant
ibis Dinant Centre
One of our top picks in Dinant.Hotel ibis Dinant is a 5-minute drive from central Dinant and has views of Meuse River. It features free Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms and in the lobby, bike rental services and a bar.The hotel rooms are air-conditioned and have a TV, a desk and a telephone. The private bathrooms are equipped with a shower and a toilet.The hotel bar is open 24-hours a day and serves light meals as well as a selection of drinks. During nice weather, you can sit on the terrace and enjoy a view of the river.Just over 150 feet from ibis Dinant, guests can enjoy Dinant’s Casino or one of the many cafes and restaurants. Dinant train station is one mile from the hotel.
- staff are very friendly and location is very close to the main attractions.
- Good location, nice walk into Dinant which is quite an interesting little town. Easy parking, clean. Front of house very pleasant and helpful.
- Location is great, which is convenient for pleasant morning walk and see the sunrise.
- Nice hotel by the river in Dinant, near restaurants and free street parking. Small rooms, but comfortable and clean. We had a very pleasant stay.
- Right in front of the river….nice view and calm during thr night
Hotel La Malle Poste
This elegant 17th-century mansion offers a romantic base in the heart of Rochefort. Enjoy the charming French garden and outside terrace, before relaxing in the sauna, hammam and swimming pool.The luxurious guest rooms and suites at La Malle Poste are all include extra comforts, such as extra long beds, a minibar and a bathrobe and slippers. In addition, you can enjoy a free Wi-Fi connection in each room. Some rooms have a private spa bathtub.This renovated, historic mansion features a tasteful restaurant which offers a seasonal menu, prepared with market-fresh ingredients. The dining area provides a warm atmosphere for your family meal or candlelight dinner for 2.At La Malle Poste you can get a workout in the fitness room and cool off in the swimming pool, before exploring the neighborhood.The beautiful area makes an afternoon on the hotel terrace a delight. The village of Rochefort is a wonderful setting for your holiday and you can also easily visit the Caves of Han-Sur-Lesse.Free private parking is available on site. La Malle Poste also has parking available for motorcycles.
- Stayed before and just as good as last time for us a perfect stop off on way to skiing
- Restaurant and Bar first class. Excellent foof, quick elegant service, very good vines.
- Restaurant on site five star, very romantic surroundings, Gothic wine cellar, old & new incorporated very well, fabulous room, highly recommend. The town very quaint with good shopping (clothes, shoes)
- Loved the interesting old buildings, wine cellar and garden
- Nice decoration, comfy bed and a delicious breakfast!
Auberge de la Lesse
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Auberge de la Lesse is located in Celles in the region of Namur Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 24 miles from Auberge de la Lesse, and Namur is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 28 miles from Auberge de la Lesse.
The fact that the restaurant is within the hotel . Very good and qualitative food.
Parking at the hotel and lots of outdoor activity within reach.
- Great location in the middle of a beautiful forest and the close to the river kayak starting point.
- Small swimming pool outside made the kids real happy!
- Very friendly staff, very welcoming. Beautiful physical setting. The food in the restaurant was excellent and the atmosphere (all local families, it seemed) was very nice.
- The hotel and it’s location were beautiful. The breakfast was excellent and we chose to have our evening meal in a nearby Michelin restaurant.
- The fact that the restaurant is within the hotel . Very good and qualitative food.
Top Hotels In Chapois Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chapois Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chapois Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chapois Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!