10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chapel Hill Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Chapel Hill Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chapel Hill Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chapel Hill Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chapel Hill Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chapel Hill Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chapel Hill Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chapel Hill Georgia:
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur – Atlanta East
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Quality Inn & Suites Decatur – Atlanta East offers accommodations in Lithonia, just 13 miles from Atlanta.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marietta is 28 miles from HI Decatur East Panola, and Stone Mountain is 7 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The front desk clerk was nice & so was the room
The breakfast is good!!!
The bed is correct and large TV.
- I enoyed the room, bed and pliiows were comfortable.
- Continental Breakfast was great and staff was friendly. Room and bathrooms were cleaned to perfection. Bed was super comfortable. Would definitely stay again
- The breakfast was amazing everything was fresh and there were so many options to choose from. The staff was all incredibly friendly and helpful. The room itself was very clean and comfortable.
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East – Lithonia
Located only a short drive outside of Atlanta, Georgia in the charming city of Lithonia, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations in a peaceful and tranquil suburban environment.The Red Roof Inn Lithonia is ideally situated close to a number of area freeways. The hotel’s location, just off Interstate 120 provides guests with easy and instant access to many surrounding areas, including the exciting downtown Atlanta area.Guests at the Lithonia Red Roof can enjoy a number of modern and thoughtful amenities, including complimentary wireless internet and free daily coffee.
- The room was very cozy, perfect for the rest I needed to get.
- It was right where I needed it 2 be locat ion wise.
- People were a pleasure to meet and they were considerate
- The staff was great. The location was awesome lots of restaurants nearby. The lady at the front desk awesome
- The staff was great,our housekeeper (Ada) was wonderful.
Gulf American Inns
Gulf American Inns offers accommodations in Decatur. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlanta is 8 miles from Gulf American Inns, and Marietta is 24 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- No breakfast in hotel. Bed was wonderful and the staff was polite and respectful.
- The bed was extra comfortable & the room was outstanding.
- The bed was amazingly comfortable & the room was so clean. The staff was nice and kind. I would most definitely come back.
- I like the hard wood floors. It was a very different experience than carpet at a hotel.
- The staff is super friendly and understanding, the rooms are huge and very very clean
Motel 6 Decatur GA
Motel 6 Decatur GA is located in Decatur, just 7 miles from Atlanta.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marietta is 23 miles from Motel 6 Decatur GA, and Stone Mountain is 9 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- I couldn’t get wi fi with the code but it was not urgent to have it.
- The majority of the staff were very courteous. The room was clean.
- I like that it was all kept and updated. The bed was excellent. Front desk lady was friendly. They room are a great size and layout was great as well.
- Horrible part of town. People making noise in hallways throughout the night. Many seedy individuals in and around the motel. Appeared to be a drug dealer haven!!!!
- Besides the bathtub that could definitely use a new paint job and the weeping shower, the room was beautiful, no bugs while I was there, batteries were in the remote, no gang of people hanging around the entrances, what more could you ask for! Thank you because your friends over by the airport are clean, but it’s soooooo sketchy over there and the people in that one are so comfortable, they’ll have sex all night, be obnoxious, and accuse you of listening in on something you could hear outside. It was peaceful for the most part. Just thank you for keeping your HO-TEL from turning into that HOE-TELL!
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
This hotel is a 5-minute drive from The Mall at Stonecrest and 20 minutes from Atlanta. It serves a continental breakfast and includes rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The rooms at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain provide window seats and desks. They also include refrigerators.The Lithonia/Stone Mountain Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham provides guests with free local and long distance calls within the continental United States. For added convenience, the hotel has a meeting room and 24-hour front desk.The Georgia International Horse Park is 12 miles from Microtel Inn Lithonia. The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport are 20 miles away.
- Clean room, comfy bed, location is convenient to the places I needed to go
- The parking & outside was fine. The staff was pleasant.
- They rushed to put the breakfast up while guest was still eating..it was only 9:05 and they came over and started putting g away everything.. I couldn’t even grab a spoon.
- I liked everything except the air conditioner in the room. It didn’t cool the room adequately but we managed. Overall the experience was good and I would stay there again.
- It’s good for the Price. Rooms are spacious. Fridge and microwave in the room
America’s Best Inn & Suites – Decatur
Just 2 miles from historic downtown Decatur, this Georgia hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, and daily continental breakfast. Guests are just 12 miles from Stone Mountain.A microwave, small refrigerator, and cable TV are included in all guest rooms. This Decatur America’s Best Inn and Suites includes a small sitting area as well.America’s Best Inn and Suites Decatur guests are greeted by a 24-hour front desk. Free on-site parking and fax and photocopying facilities are provided.Georgia Aquarium and downtown Atlanta are 13 miles away. Guests are 8 miles from the bohemian boutiques and cafes of the Little Five Points District.
- The room was very dissapointing but we stayed because we had a funeral to go to the next day,POOR ROOM CONDITIONS were the sheets were soiled,pillows had cigarete burns in them ,pillows were of poor quality ,some of the lights in room not working ,wall paper falling off wall,also the Breakfast was Terrible just cold pastries, Toilet was running water would not stop,I will not be staying at any of your motels ever again.
- The staff were friendly and professional. The facilities were very nice and clean
- It’s just convenient for me.Its located right off I-285. Not far from interstate 20.
- The maid came in the before we got ready to leave and she took my husband silver bottle that was my husband and did not even know that she had got it until on up road so a called right away and asked if she had seen my bottle and she didn’t see anything.hum
- Parking spaces were easy to get kkuy77tutu ttttt7ttttttttttt 656th6
Comfort Suites Lithonia
Hyatt Place Atlanta East Lithonia offers accommodation in Lithonia. Turner Field is 22 minutes’ drive from the property.Each room is equipped with a 42-inch flat-screen TV and small refrigerator. Hyatt Place Atlanta East Lithonia features free WiFi .There is a 24-hour fitness centre and a 24-hour front desk at the property. Intimate Bakery Cafe offers beer, wine, and Starbucks® coffee and teas.The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 19.9 miles from the property. Georgia International Horse Park is 18 minutes’ from the property.
- They had a great breakfast with a variety of items to choose from. The hotel was close to restaurants and near a mall.
- The beds were very comfortable and rooms a nice size.
- The staff was nice and tried to help in any way they could; the cleaning crew was really understaffed. The breakfast was not bad.
- The location of the hotel was perfect it was near plenty of restaurants shopping centers and the mall was directly across the street. The rooms were comfy and cozy
- I had no problem sleeping, it was a very comfortable room, except for the restroom. The shower is what I am talking about. When you take a shower the water is all over the floor. So in other words it is a big mess. The temp in the room was to warm.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Stonecrest
Located at Stonecrest Mall, this east Atlanta Fairfield Inn offers a 24-hour fitness center, free Wi-Fi and rooms with 27-inch LCD TVs with HBO. A heated indoor pool with a hot tub is available.Guest rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lithonia each have a coffee maker and ironing facilities. An ergonomic work desk is next to a free, wired high-speed internet connection.Free coffee is available in the lobby of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East. Daily hot buffet breakfast, as well as take-out breakfast options, are also available.Downtown Atlanta and the Georgia Aquarium are approximately 18 miles from the hotel. Guests can reach Six Flags Over Georgia with a 15 miles drive.Parking at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia is free.
- staff extra nice and helpful. Free wifi exceptional, no downtime; washer and dryer very convenient.
- Breakfast was standard; not special but satisfactory for this type of hotel. The bed was very comfortable.
- Breakfast was great. Just needs updating on some paint around bathroom.
- Staff was very pleasant. Check in was super easy and hotel was quick enough to get good rest.
The woman at the desk when I arrived was EVERYTHING! As I was out of it, I don’t have her name or I would mention it.
The proximity to everything i needed was excellent. The room had a very cozy feel to it. Towels, Towels,TOWELS!!!
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
One of our top picks in Lithonia.Just off I-20, and close to area businesses and recreational sites, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations, and is equipped with many thoughtful amenities and facilities.The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest is conveniently located a short drive from a variety of popular points of interest, including the Georgia International Horse Park. A number of recreational areas, such as the legendary Stone Mountain, are also nearby.Offering an on-site restaurant, in-room microwaves and refrigerators as well as a 24-hour business center, every stay at the Stonecrest Hilton is sure to be enjoyable.
- Beautiful and clean environment. The staff we met was friendly.
- I like the property and the room, but I am not sure of the location. The initial greeting upon entrance was excellent.
- Excellent customer services, Excellent all around, Great Breakfast, Exceptionally clean.
- It was very professional and neat and every one was friendly.
- The room was excellent. The property was not noisy. Every staff member I encountered greeted me with a smile and a hello.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta East – Lithonia
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Atlanta East Lithonia is conveniently located off of interstate 20. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in all rooms and an outdoor pool on site.A refrigerator is provided in every room of this east Atlanta hotel. Guests can also enjoy cable TV for added entertainment and hairdryers are provided in the bathrooms.Both a fitness center and a business center are available of the Lithonia Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. A laundromat is also on site.This hotel is a 20-minute drive from Stone Mountain State Park. Guests are also a 20-minute drive from downtown Atlanta during their stay.
- Breakfast was absolutely great the young man kept it stocked he did awesome ?? it was delicious!
- It was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. Perfect example of great customer service and excellence. I will definitely be visiting this hotel on my next visit
- Terry at the front desk was exceptional. He is the epitome of excellent customer service. The initial room we were in had a beeping noise coming from a locked closet. When I told Terry, changed my room without me requesting the change. He was very professional and courteous.
- Nice facility and very clean room staff very pleasant.
- The place smelled good, clean and good, which was so important to me. Because it meant everything was being cleaned not just what can be easily seen!
Top Hotels In Chapel Hill Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chapel Hill Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chapel Hill Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chapel Hill Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!