10 Best Hotels To Stay In Chachagua Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Chachagua Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chachagua Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chachagua Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chachagua Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chachagua Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chachagua Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Chachagua Alajuela:
Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge is located in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Monte Verde is 15 miles from Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge, and Santa Elena is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge.
- The grounds were beautiful and very wildlife friendly. Breakfast was nice. Staff dealt with a problem guest in adjoining room quickly
- The setting and gardens are beautiful. Bungalows are comfortable. Outdoor restaurant is beautiful . Free guided rainforest hike with Diego!
- Absolutely beautiful grounds. Wonderful trails to hike. Excellent food, and staff that bent over backwards to help you.
- Excellent room, with complete privacy and lovely outdoor area. Grounds were beautiful and peaceful. Food in restaurant was decent
- Nature and cabins and wood floors and fixtures everywhere. Super friendly helpful staff. Jose’s great tour and reception staff helping our son find his constrictor snake.?
Hotel Roca Negra Del Arenal
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Roca Negra Del Arenal is located in Fortuna in the region of Alajuela, just 16 miles from Monte Verde. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 45 miles away.
- We had a great stay here. The property is beautiful, with tons of tropical flowers and plants and birds roaming around. Loved the spacious showers and the patios. Breakfast was delicious and everyone was incredibly friendly. We also liked that it was close enough to walk into town and there was a sidewalk most of the way.
We had our own little cabina with rocking chairs on the patio and a separate deck with seating and umbrella. The hotel has an unbelievably beautiful garden with a meditative path that meanders through it. There were lots of wild birds as well as peacocks, geese, ducks and chicken.
Everything was spotlessly clean, including their inviting pool. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Airconditioning worked well but in their climate was not really needed. The huge tiled walkin shower was great.
Breakfast was available but not included.
- Helpful staff, good breakfast , beautiful gardens, with flowering shrubs, abundant bird life, wild birds as well as pet geese, ducks, hens and peacocks! Excellent views of Arenal volcano from our patio when not covered by cloud. Mostly quiet, out of town, but good restaurants and supermarket within walking distance. Comfortable room with spacious bathroom and private patio. It fully met our expectations.
- this is a wonderful place to stay, with spectacular views of the volcano and set in a tropical garden full of exotic flowers/ the pool was great and the location was convenient. lovely staff, very helpful, and very nice room.
- The rooms were simple, very clean with very comfortable beds and pillows. Beautiful, beautiful grounds with lots of different bird sightings. Even though breakfast was extra, it was excellent with many different choices. Would definitely stay here again.
Hotel Villas Vista Arenal
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Villas Vista Arenal offers accommodations in Fortuna, just 16 miles from Monte Verde. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
Great location, we were looking for something quiet and close to Fortuna main village (1 min by car) Aircon and swimming pool to relax after a day walking. They also offer a good choice for breakfast compared to other similar places.
Helpful and friendly staff.
- The breakfast was good. The view of The Volcano is excellent. Lots of hummingbirds and other Birds 2.
- The location is perfect! The staff is friendly and nice.
- Located 800m from town. Clean and friendly staff. Small swimming pool and having your own casa was unique. Breakfast included was good but limited in choices. Good coffee1
- We liked being a bit out of the noise of the main town and the nice walk to get to there( 1.5km). We felt safe during the day while walking. Great hospitality. Beautiful scenery or Arenal Volcano and nice landscaping. Quiet stay for family or adults, even around the pool. Good food at the adjacent restaurant – La Guarrapata (amazing ceviche and shrimp salad. Would stay there again during next visit! Night cab from town was about $2 or 7,000 Colones.
- Great location, we were looking for something quiet and close to Fortuna main village (1 min by car) Aircon and swimming pool to relax after a day walking. They also offer a good choice for breakfast compared to other similar places.
Casa Luna Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Just outside Arenal Volcano National Park, this eco-friendly hotel features an outdoor pool, a spa and a grill restaurant, surrounded by tropical gardens. Rooms have views of the volcano and rainforest.Each air-conditioned room at Casa Luna Hotel & Spa has a balcony, cable TV and free Wi-Fi. All rooms include a minibar and coffee maker, and bathrooms feature a hairdryer and a safety-deposit box.The rustic-style Luna Grill restaurant serves a varied menu of steaks and pasta dishes, as well as fresh juices, cocktails and international wines. It offers fantastic views of the Arenal Volcano.Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is an ideal spot for bird watching and enjoying nature. The Rio Fortuna Waterfall is just under 1 miles away, and the Arenal Volcano and Lake are 9 miles away.The property also has laundry services, as well as free Wi-Fi, a tour desk and private parking.
- Jacuzzi was our pick #1, place, location, amazing vibe. Very welcoming staff. Bartender knows some dance moves and history, just ask him 🙂
- Spectacular place. Very cleverly designed to allow the feeling of seclusion while having lots of excellent facilities immediately available. Endless and entertaining bird life — the rails cheekily approaching the breakfast table were hilarious. Jacuzzis embedded in the jungle flora were lovely — accompanied with some great cocktails from the wet bar. Breakfast (included) was very generous and consisted of a great variety of dishes; dinner was also excellent. Rooms were large and well appointed, with particularly large shower facilities. Very helpful and friendly staff who helped book local tours and explained everything very clearly. Easy access to the Rio Fortuna waterfall, which was a highlight of our trip; the Don Juan chocolate and coffee tour was also excellent.
- Nice room, good bed and bathroom. Nothing fancy, but very good standard. We liked the warm whirlpools around the also nice swimming pool. Good breakfast, nice garden and do the trail to the closeby river.
- Excellent location away from town within Nature with best views to the volcanos. First floor room with balcony and and comfortable chairs to relax and to enjoy the volcanos in the near distance. We enjoyed the hot springs pretty much. Breakfast and restaurant facilities are to small. You have to be early! For dinner reservation is recommended. Breakfast buffet was ok. Dinner choice is also good but mainly orientated to American style. The staff at the recption desk was very helpful. Everybody cared. We enjoyed a late checkout although the hotell was fully booked.
- The staff is very professional, the facilities are very well and the breakfast is simply delicious. The location is really good and you’ll feel very comfortable. Another good thing is that this Spa is pretty close to supermarkets and restaurants.
Villas San Rafael Natural Paradise Resort.
Located in San Gerardo, 11 miles from Fortuna, Villas San Rafael Natural Paradise Resort. Features an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Monte Verde is 16 miles from Villas San Rafael Natural Paradise , and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- First and foremost, the fact the hotel is excellent is punctuated by the owners Giovanni and Luis. Both guys were amazing, accommodating,.and we count them as very good friends by the time we left. These owners make you feel like family and provide a personalized vacation you could not get anywhere else. Just amazing!
- Giovanni and Luis were very welcoming and friendly, they made sure we were comfortable. Giovanni’s food was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. We would definitely go back to Villas San Rafael.
- Wonderful helpful staff. Helped us learn a little more Spanish. Helped us with setting up tour reservations. Accommodated our meal requests.
If you would like to stay in a clean and neat place with freah local made to order food and with on-demand hotel pick up for various activities then this is the place to stay. It is only 30 min away from all the main attractions and you save a lot of money.
We spent 1/4 on this trip by staying here.
We rented a two bedroom villa for 4 days and this would have costed us large amount of money had we stayed in the la fortuna area.
Great for individuals and families.
- Tiene buena calle para ingresar y el trato muy bueno, por parte del personal, el café muy rico, lugar recomendable
Hotel El Silencio del Campo
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel El Silencio del Campo is located in Fortuna. The hotel has a terrace and hot spring bath, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Monte Verde is 16 miles from Hotel El Silencio del Campo, and Santa Elena is 15 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 47 miles away.
- The grounds were well maintained and the layout allowed for wonderful volcano views. The staff were fantastic answering any questions we had. The spring pool was welcome comfort after a day of exploring.
- The hot springs were the best! I wish I could have stayed longer to see the farm animals.
This hotel is like entering a small piece of paradise. The gardens, spa, farm and hot springs were amazing. My kids, friends and I loved spending time in the hot springs and at the farm.
The hotel is surrounded by lush, exotic gardens, including fruit trees and you will therefore see lots of birds. We were lucky enough to see toucans ! The hot springs are so relaxing, and with only 24 bungalows at this hotel, you can always find a hot spring to yourself. Also, the complimentary facial was amazing!
The breakfast was so fresh, with eggs coming from the farm onsite. The dinner and lunch was great value and delicious.
This is the perfect hotel if you like privacy, quite and peace.
Family rooms were great. With 2 adults and 4 kids, it is very hard to find a place that will accommodate us all in one room and we wind up spending time apart in 2 rooms. We had a family room with 3 queen beds and an extra for our youngest.
The hot springs at this place were awesome. One of the highlights of the entire Costa Rica experience. We had a rainy foggy day hiking the mountain and the hot springs was a great treat at the end of the day. Great to have a bar close to the hot springs and some gazebos to sit under as well.
- Although just a few miles from downtown La Fortuna, the cozy casitas are nestled into the luscious landscape filled with blooming bushes and trees. There are authentic thermal hot springs and a thermal spa, both simply amazing. The staff is exemplary from check-in to helping arrange any excursions or tours of interest. Would absolutely stay here again.
La Fortuna Rooms
Located in Fortuna, 17 miles from Monte Verde, La Fortuna Rooms features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is an ATM, concierge services, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 44 miles away.
- The apartments was very well equipped and we had a nice view. Also the staff was quite helpful when we needed to book additional programe.
- Convenient location, nice little balcony and the aircon came in handy.
- Location location location. The owner was friendly and welcoming. The room was cleaned everyday and towels changed. The place was quiet. We woke up to birds chirping. The kitchen is wonderful. We were able to fix our own breakfast and sandwiches for trips.
- Not much other than the location which was just a few blocks to the center of town where all the restaurants and stores were
- The property was close to town in an area that felt safe. The porch at the back is a nice place to sit. The property is kept very clean.
Hotel Monte Real
Featuring a terrace with swimming pool, an extensive garden and free Wi-Fi throughout, Hotel Monte Real is 650 feet from La Fortuna Town Centre and a quarter mile from a bus station.The rooms feature classic décor, safe, wardrobe, garden views and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some of the rooms also have a sofa, air conditioning, coffee maker and flat-screen TV.The breakfast in included on the rate and guests can find a restaurant just 150 feet from Hotel Monte Real.Activities as canopy and horseback riding to the La Fortuna Waterfall, safari boat tour, Caño Negro tours, Arenal Volcano tours and hot springs tours can be arranged as well.Hotel Monte Real is 9 miles from Arenal Volcano National Park and 12 miles from the suspension bridges. Juan Santamaría International Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
- The staff were very helpful and the location was perfect
We really liked this hotel. It was our first visit to LaFortuna, it was a clean and very cute town, with a beautiful center.park.
The hotel was immaculate, and the staff was great. They got us the best tour company and recommended the greatest restaurant. We were very happy with the nice breakfast that was complementary.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- The hotel is right in town, but is like an oasis, with beautiful grounds, a lovely pool, and even a babbling brook at the back. The rooms are large, and nicely updated, with nice balconies, some overlooking the volcano. And the staff are extremely helpful and efficient. A nice breakfast is included, in a cute restaurant. And parking is included, and safe.
- Good Location, Volcano view, great breakfast and very helpful front desk.
- The young lady who worked at desk was fantastic !! So sweet and helpful !! Love the property – the natural area at the back along the river – there’s a little waterfall , beautiful trees and flowers
Montaña de Fuego Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Montaña de Fuego Resort & Spa offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monte Verde is 16 miles from Montaña de Fuego Resort & Spa, and Santa Elena is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 49 miles from Montaña de Fuego Resort & Spa.
- The facility is pet friendly. Staff was very friendly and accomodating
- the grounds are very nice with beautiful views. room spacious, attractive, and bed comfortable and all very clean. We enjoyed the hot tub.
- The resort is very nice, pool area with wet bar, every house has a terrasse and lots of space. The view of the volcano must be awesome, we didn’t see it as it was very rainy and cloudy. The reception personell was very helpful and friendly.
- Great room, great view, nice pools and spa. Staff was friendly
Outdoor area, swimming pool and little hot springs
The view on the volcano
Very nice staff
Hotel Campo Verde
The eco-friendly Hotel Campo Verde is set at the foot of Costa Rica’s Arenal Volcano. All rooms offer spectacular volcano views. There is a massage service, free Wi-Fi in rooms and free parking.Each air-conditioned suite has a balcony and features carpeted floors and 2 queen-size beds. The living room has cable TV and a safe. Suites have a fridge and coffee maker, and the private bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer and shower.Three types of free breakfast are offered; continental, tropical fruit or typical Costa Rican. The rustic Steak House Mirador Arenal Restaurant serves steak, seafood, chicken and local dishes, and offers panoramic views. Snacks are available in the lobby.Guests can rent a car or bike from the tour desk, and airport shuttle service can be requested. Currency exchange is available and the hotel offers a laundry service.
- Beautiful bathroom and perfect bed. Close to the national parks. Clean and large room
- Breakfast was delicious. Lodge was nice and clean. View of volcano was amazing. On-site trail was a good hike. Flowers were nice. Eco-friendly practices. Easy to schedule tours at front desk. Lodges were somewhat secluded. Free coffee was great.
- Quiet location but short drive to all the area’s highlights. Excellent buffet breakfast. Also a short nature walk on site. Stunning views of Arenal Volcano from villas. A staff member found a camera we had left behind and notified us immediately, then arranged to have it delivered to our next location. Very kind and friendly staff!
- The 2 mile trail they maintain behind the property was wonderful. The birding on the grounds was very enjoyable. The staff was amazingly helpful.
- Amazing staff. Great breakfast. Stunning views. Good Wi-Fi. Clean. Beautiful rooms. Good trail on site. Location superb and good range of activities in the local area.
Top Hotels In Chachagua Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chachagua Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chachagua Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chachagua Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!