10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cerler Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cerler Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cerler Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cerler Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cerler Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cerler Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cerler Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cerler Aragon:
HG Cerler Hotel is located in the Cerler ski resort in the Valley of Benasque, an ideal place for practicing all sort of winter sports and for summer activities in natural surroundings.HG Cerler has a spa with sensation showers, steam baths and a chill-out area with great mountain views. It also offers a range of relaxation and beauty treatments.The hotel offers a free ski guide service during winter, subject to availability. Staff at reception can also arrange a variety of outdoor activities all year round.The rooms at HG Cerler feature TV, telephone and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.There is a restaurant and a café-bar. Gluten-free dishes are available on prior request. There is also a mini-club for children.
- Location close to the slopes w/shuttle service. Friendly staff.
- we ad a wonderful time, everyone in the hotel was extremely friendly.
- Sólo pasé una noche, pero me resultó muy agradable, limpio, cómodo, moderno… Todo positivo
- La situació i el tracte del personal. Piscina exterior i ruta a peu a les ‘Tres cascades’ que surt devant mateix de l’hotel (1 h)
- muy bonito todo, la piscina muy cuqui y el entorno ideal. La habitacion espaciosa y muy buen baño, ademas mi novia estaba preciosa (y sigue)
Hotel Yoy Edelweiss
One of our top picks in Cerler.Just 1,950 feet from Cerler’s ski slopes, Hotel y Apartamentos Cerler Edelweiss offers rooms with ski storage. This mountain hotel is set in the resort center and features a restaurant serving a buffet breakfast and dinner.The bright rooms at the Cerler Edelweiss have simple décor, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Edelweiss has a café, where there is free Wi-Fi, and a lounge with a TV. Ski-equipment hire is available downstairs from the hotel.Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve is approximately 3.7 mi away, and offers an ideal setting for hiking, horse riding, rafting and paragliding.During the winter months, a children’s entertainment program is offered. Guests are also offered a special discount for Cerler’s public swimming pool during the summertime.
The room was ok – lovely view But no chair to put your clothes on or hair dryer in the bathroom.
Food was very good and the staff very friendly and pleasant.
- Lovely staff, very few English stay there but they tried very hard to communicate in English. Always friendly and helpful. The location is brilliant for skiing, just a short walk to the chair lift
- size of the triple room was very good.. also the balcony and view.. location to go skiing is very good..there is a bus for 5 euros that keeps your stuff… staff VERY friendly
- Ubicación cerca de las pistas y disponen de habitaciones familiares. El desayuno, correcto y suficiente. El personal mu amable y facilitador
- La cama muy buena y, sobre todo el trabajo del personal
- The room was ok – lovely view But no chair to put your clothes on or hair dryer in the bathroom.
Evenia Monte Alba
Offering a heated pool, Evenia Monte Alba hotel is located at the foot of the Aramon Cerler ski slopes, in the village of Cerler.The hotel offers double or family rooms with views of the ski slopes or the town. These heated rooms have wooden floors and a seating area with sofa and TV. Private bathrooms include a bath tub, make-up mirror and hairdryer, and most rooms have a balcony.A daily entertainment program is offered to guests, and the staff can also help you organize excursions in the surrounding countryside and in the Benasque Valley. Other facilities and services include a games room, ski storage, children’s playground and childcare service.Guests can dine in the hotel restaurant, which offers a buffet service.Evenia Monte Alba is located in the Pyrenees region, just south of Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve.
- La atención del personal. La ubicación y los servicios hotel. La comida en general muy buena. No obstante los platos para elegir para buffet podría haber más variedad. Pero muy bien
- Cercanía a las pistas de esquí, que es lo qué buscábamos
- El buffet de desayuno es estupendo, con variedad y cantidad.
El desayuno en general estaba rico, la bollería estaba buena.
Las camas cómodas pero le hace falta una renovación al mobiliario. Se ve antiguo.
El tamaño de la habitación correcto.
El personal muy amable
- La ubicación, el trato recibido y el restaurante muy bueno.
Hotel Casa Cornel
One of our best sellers in Cerler! Hotel Casa Cornel is located in the historic village of Cerler, in the beautiful Benasque Valley. This renovated 12th-century house offers a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and a sun terrace with wonderful mountain views.Casa Cornel is a built in a characteristic mountain style, with original wooden beams and pine furniture. Rooms offer heating, flat-screen satellite TV and private bathrooms. Many also have a balcony.Set high in the Aragonese Pyrenees, Hotel Casa Cornel offers easy access to Cerler Ski Resort. The Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve is just 3.1 mi away.
Nice bar with tapas
Nice family run business
Walk to the ski lifts
- The evening dinner was amazing. 3 courses for 24 Euros and everything we tried over our time of superb quality.
- Excellent breakfast. The room was large and very cozy
- Beautiful old building amazingly refurbished inside. Modern and decorated with taste.
Estancia más que acogedora. Hubiéramos alargado las vacaciones con gusto, una semana más.
Cama muy cómoda, perfecta temperatura en la habitación.
Restaurante inmejorable, merece la pena media pensión. Recuperábamos las fuerzas tras las horas de esquí.
Muy amables los trabajadores.
- Great breakfast
Hotel Areulo is a traditional stone and wood building, located in Aragon’s Cerler Ski Resort. It has been carefully restored and offers cozy rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi.This family-run hotel has a breakfast room and TV lounge with an open fireplace, ideal for relaxing. The Areulo also offers a tour desk and ski storage.Rooms at the Areulo Hotel have rustic design and soft colors. They feature a plasma-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.Hotel Areulo is 7.5 mi from Aneto, the highest mountain in the Pyrenees. Posets Maladeta Natural Park and the French border are a short drive away. There is free public parking near the hotel.
- Everything was first class. The owners were extremely accommodating, the breakfast was great, our room was spacious and super clean.
- One of the loveliest little hotels I’ve stayed in. Very friendly, family-run, in a gorgeous location.
Great views on the valley and mountains.
Very well maintained.
Excellent restaurants within walking distance.
- Fede el recibimiento al llegar, las facilidades, la habitación, limpieza, buena calefacción, y un desayuno 5 estrellas.
- Impecable infraestructura, habitaciones, aspecto interior y exterior.
Apartamentos HG Cerler
Located in the village of Cerler, Apartamentos HG Cerler has a seasonal outdoor pool, a spa with an indoor pool and stunning mountain views. In winter, it offers free transport to Cerler Ski Resort.Each HG Cerler apartment offers a living-dining area with a TV and a well-equipped kitchenette. All apartments feature wooden floors and heating. Sheets, towels and free toiletries are also provided.The complex has a bar-restaurant and a café with an open-air terrace. There is a free Wi-Fi zone, a games room and a kids’ club.Apartamentos HG Cerler is located in the beautiful Benasque Valley, surrounded by mountains. Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange ski classes or guided hikes on request.
Ubicación espectacular, limpieza y servicios, amabilidad y atención.
- Todo fue excelente, lo único el agua de la piscina muy fría y si fuera climatizada perfecto.
- Todo estupendo. De hecho, era la segunda vez que íbamos y pensamos volver.
- La habitación tenía vistas al pueblo y a la montaña, lo que le daba un encanto especial durante las noches de tormenta. Habitación suficientemente grande, con espacio y muy comoda.
- Ubicación y tranquilidad. Vistas al valle y montañas.
- Ubicación espectacular, limpieza y servicios, amabilidad y atención.
San Anton Benasque
This 3-star hotel is located in Benasque, merely 150 feet from the city center with excellent connections to the ski resort of Cerler and the Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve.With its beautiful mountains and snow white pines, the stunning scenery is set in the surrounding magnificent valley. There are convenient transport links in the area providing easy access to the ski resorts.Housing comfortable accommodations, this hotel is the ideal place in which to relax after a hard day of skiing or after an excursion along the paths threading through this glorious landscape.The hotel offers a restaurant, El Rincón del Foc, where you can enjoy the characteristic Spanish tapas or a cocktail.You can also warm yourself by the hotel’s real log fire or relax with a drink at the bar. Free parking is available on site. Cerler, a ski resort in Benasque Valley, is just 3.7 mi from the hotel.
- The staff and the facility are top notch. Fantastic value!
- This was a super cute hotel located at the beginning of the town so perfect to walk around the area!
- Although it was predominantly a winter sports area the hotel was really friendly,being out of season we did not feel we were a ‘nuisance.The food was excellent,and they accepted the dogs without question.
- Excellent meals at the restaurant. Great view to the mountains. SIlence at night.
- Very good location, nice staff, excellent meal incl breakfast and daily menu.
SOMMOS Hotel Benasque Spa
One of our top picks in Benasque.Set in the Aragonese countryside beside Posets-Maladeta Park, this hotel in Benasque has a heated outdoor pool and spacious gardens with great views. It features free Wi-Fi and free parking.The Hotel Benasques exterior has a charming, rustic aspect, built from traditional stone and in harmony with its rural surroundings.Relax after a day’s exploring with a session in the bubbling hot tub while enjoying views of the surrounding countryside.Sit down to a wholesome meal in the Benasques restaurant where you can sample traditional Spanish cuisine before heading to the bar area.Keep up-to-date and email friends on the free internet available in the Benasques public areas.Cerler Ski Resort is 3.7 mi away.
You do not hear any noise while sleeping
There were very nice options gluten and dairy free
Very nice people attending the reception and the restaurant
Beautiful place and a lot of activities around
- Large rooms, great location, nice views. Excelente breakfast.
- The rooms are very large and comfortable, as is the bathroom. Good communal areas and the swimming pool is nice. The staff were incredible. Very friendly, extremely efficient and helpful. Good breakfast with wide variety included in room rate.
- It was a calm place. The installations were very confortable. The personal very nice.
- We enjoyed the swimming pool & jacuzzi. We also particularly enjoyed the terrace bar and helpful staff.
- You do not hear any noise while sleeping
Hotel Llibrada is in a beautiful mountain valley in Aragón, 4 miles from Cerler ski resort. It offers comfortable accommodations with free Wi-Fi access, in the center of Benasque.Rooms at the hotel all have private bathrooms. They all have a balcony, heating and satellite TV. The hotel’s restaurant serves a varied menu, including grilled meats, fish and paella.The hotel is set next to the Poset-Maladeta Natural Park, full of forests and lakes. It has wonderful mountain views, and is perfect for outdoor activities.In winter, Hotel Llibrada organizes ski lessons, and there are downhill and cross-country ski resorts nearby. In summer, the hotel organizes excursions and walks in the mountains.
- The receptionist was exceptional! So helpful (having lots of advices of places to visit), very attentive, friendly and really affectionate. Also, the bathroom was well equipped and with enough space, and the location of the hotel is good. Overall, it’s really good “value-for-money”.
- The stuff were amazing (even though their English was basic) and helped us a lot. the breakfast which was included was really tasty and offered a large variety of food. the location was perfect and facilities were great!
- From check-in with, I think the owner, who was very helpful and had a great sense of humour – and needed it as the Friday night was exceptionally busy in the restaurant with the Grand Maraton de Benasque the following day, every member of staff was working hard late in to the night.
The staff were very friendly and even allowed us to store luggage for 3 days while we went trekking from hut to hut. Gracias!
We could hear the stream from our balcony.
The hotel is right next to the (mini) bus station, hiking buses leave at all sorts of times to both sides of Aneto and other mountains.
- Staff friendliness and helpfulness. Location in a beautiful valley. A strong shower.
One of our top picks in Benasque.This charming, mountain lodge-style hotel lies on the edge of the beautiful Posets-Maladeta nature park, right in the heart of the Spanish Pyrenees mountain chain. Cerler ski resort is 3.7 mi away.Built from wood and stone in the traditional style, the Ciria provides an enchanting setting for your stay among the stunning mountainous scenery. Relax with friends or family beside the roaring fire in the hotel’s vaulted lounge. Meanwhile, in summer, you can enjoy a refreshing drink at the hotel’s own pavement cafe.The hotel is set in the very center of Benasque, on the town’s main street. From here you can easily enjoy a wide variety of mountain activities, ranging from adventure sports to fishing.
- The little balcony and the helpful front desk staff.
- Stunning views of the surrounding hills in delightful town. The restaurant was excellent, both food and service. The breakfast choice was huge. Free parking in the hotel car park was a bonus.
- Lively bar and restaurant. Good food in generous portions.
- On arrival the reception personnel were particularly helpful and friendly. Traditional restaurant with good food and wine and helful staff. Secure parking for motorbikes.
- The apartment has a a large, well equipped and very comfortable kitchen, living room and dining room. Hey are on a different floor than the bedrooms but were only for our use. The wifi was excellent t.
Top Hotels In Cerler Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cerler Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cerler Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cerler Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!