10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ceresa Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ceresa Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ceresa Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ceresa Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ceresa Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ceresa Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ceresa Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ceresa Aragon:
This mountain hotel is set just outside the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It offers free private parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Arnal is a traditional stone building in Escalona, in the Aragonese countryside. The Pirineo Aragonés and the Piau-Engaly Ski Resort in the French Pyrenees are a short drive away.Hotel Arnal has a restaurant with traditional meals and a bar-café. The terrace offers beautiful views. Other public areas include a social room with a TV, games and books.
- Good facilities (e.g., bathroom, equipment), service, good dinner menu (truly worth the price), helpful, attentive and friendly staff.
- The place has character. Its a short distance away and its just a straight shot to town.
May stay was fantastic and view from room window/ balcony was spectacular. The restaurant menus had a lot of choices and the food was delicious.
From the time I checked in and out to include the restaurant waiter were professional and courteous. As a touring Motorcyclist from the US the parking was secure and under the hotel with great access.
I will keep the Hotel Arnal on my list of places to use again and info. my friends about the hotel.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Secure garage parking for our motorcycles. Good food
- Very clean hotel with helpful staff. The hotel is situated in very pictures place close to Ordessa national park.
Hotel & SPA Peña Montañesa
Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, 0.9 mi from Ainsa, Hotel Peña Montañesa features an indoor pool, hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool. Set in gardens, the hotel also offers mountain views and a tennis court.All rooms have air conditioning and heating, and feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms have a spa bath and a terrace.The hotel’s restaurant offers set menus and à la carte options. There are 2 dining rooms, one of which has a covered terrace with panoramic mountain views.The hotel’s seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by pretty gardens, features scenic views of the Pyrenees, and there is also a children’s playground.There is a tour desk and the hotel is around 6.2 mi from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. The town of Ainsa is a declared historic monument of artistic value.
- The accommodation, location, food and the indoor secure motorcycle parking.
- Great value at the restaurant! We ate all our meals there!
- Staff friendly and helpful. Buffet dinner available one night of our stay. Air conditioning in room.
- Nice location with beautiful view from the garden.
- Room is clean, food is good but a little pricey. Staff is very friendly and nice
Cinca Hotel is located in the beautiful town of Escalona, near the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are offered on site.Facilities at the Cinca include a lounge with a fireplace and a library. The restaurant offers meals in a traditional setting. There is also a café and a summer terrace. Public areas are all air conditioned.The Hotel Cinca is located yards from the River Cinca, ideal for swimming. It is a short drive to the Pirineo Aragonés Ski Resort.Rooms offer heating and a TV. They are en suite, with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.
- Great location in the Pyrenees, just off the main road. Beautiful hotel with bar and restaurant facilities. Great food and friendly welcoming staff. Good parking area for motorcycle.
- The service from the owners of the hotel were very good.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast and dinner were very good for people who went hiking every day – like us. Also the beer on the terasse was a highlight.
Clean and tidy and excellent value for money
The staff are very friendly
Other hotels closer to the Odessa gorge cost up to 3 times more, but if you are looking for a bed and nothing ‘fancy’ then this is a good place to stay
Various rooms, some with balcony
Simple breakfast included, bar and evening meal available
Located near to the river – the locals go in for a dip under a nearby bridge
Situated just off the main road down a short track, it is quite but at the back you can hear the river running….but not much else!
The old town of Ainsa is close with good eating choices and well worth a visit
One route into the Odessa george is just a short distance down the road (this road is very,very ‘bendy’)
- Al fresco dining under an awning during a thunderstorm. Pictorial menu, good English spoken
Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña Spa
Located in a stunning natural setting on the banks of the Ara River, the Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña Spa is a charming 16th-Century building boasting a well-equipped spa.A former monastery, set in peaceful Boltaña near the French border, this hotel features lovely decoration, combining modern design with original details such as exquisite stone exteriors and arches.Enjoy a restful stay in your quiet, isolated bedroom, with large, comfortable beds, and air conditioning.The huge seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens, is perfect to spend a relaxing day around, and you can keep in shape at the fitness center.Pay a visit to the luxurious spa, where you can treat yourself to a soothing massage or Turkish steam bath.Sample first-rate cuisine in the impressive dining area, with an attractive arched roof.With free parking and bicycle rental available, the Monasterio de Boltaña Spa is also an ideal base from which to discover the beautiful Huescan countryside, with 2 large natural parks located nearby.
- The monastery is gorgeous! Very unique with lots of ambiance. Definitely worth a trip. A huge gym. Very comfortable beds and a great shower/bathroom.
- The bed was comfortable and views were nice. The building and decor was interesting. Reception staff were friendly in the hotel and the man in the spa (not the women on spa reception).
- The villa was first class and being able to park the bikes outside was a real bonus. The room was very clean and all the food services were excellent
- Very decent hotel for a price. IMO it shouldn’t call itself SPA (please read cons to know more), otherwise it’s perfect for a rural stay.
- It’s a pretty, though not spectacular location, near the Camino Santiago. Interesting old building, lovely furniture downstairs, comfortable room. The spa, which you pay extra for, is very good.
Hotel Dos Rios
One of our top picks in Aínsa.Hotel Dos Rios, located in the center of Ainsa, offers modern rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. There is a rooftop sun terrace with a seating area, small pool and views of the Pyrenees.Each heated room comes with a mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests have free access to the municipal pools, which are open in June, July and August.There is free parking and a secure bicycle parking area. The hotel also has an area where you can clean your bicycle.**The hotel will remain opened from March to December.
- Nice location for many good walks and hikes. Good breakfast.
- Great bike room with tools , locked door and work stand .
staff very helpful and friendly.clean comfortable rooms.
excellent breakfast and dinner
- Fantastic breakfast. Lovely room with balcony and views. Good bathroom.
- The breakfast was incredible, it really exceed our expectations, one of the best I’ve ever had. The room was very spacious and absolute immaculate regarding cleanliness. They had all prepared when we came, the crib perfectly set and the room already warm. The only thing I don’t understand is why this hotel is only a 2 star hotel when it should, at least 3 stars, when not 4. Excellent and superb choice I highly recommend
Nestled in the Aragonese village of Labuerda, this charming hotel has a terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside. It is located in a quiet area 3 minutes’ drive from Aínsa.The hotel is set close to Cinca River and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. You can practice skiing in the winter months and over the summer enjoy rambling, climbing or potholing in nearby Guara. Motorbikes and bicycles can be parked in the hotel garage.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace and free WiFi. Guests can also use the public swimming pool, located 2 minutes’ walk away, for free. All rooms include a TV with English and French channels.Head to the Hotel Turmo’s pleasant restaurant where you can sample characteristic, mountain cuisine and home-made cookery. Grab a snack from the cafe from 09:00 until 23:00.
Very good and comfortable rooms.
Extremely kind and welcoming stuff
Very Good breakfast
Very clean and modern facilities. Helpful staff. Great location – a quick drive into Ainsa and very convenient for a wide range of hiking in the area. Rooms at the back have great views of countryside and mountains.
Friendly bar/cafeteria is popular with locals and an alternative to the restaurant if you want a quick meal or drink. Restaurant is a good value with local food.
- Friendly reception and travel advice, good restaurant with generous dishes. Very good value. Good choice for a stopover from Pyrenees to Madrid, easy to locate at end of day. Beautiful rock view on back court
Manager was very helpful & advised of alternate route to Barcelona which was brilliant, fantastic scenery & places to visit. Meals were more than ample, tasty & varied, excellent value.
Location is easy to find with great views.
- Convenience of location on our route and the manager’s local tips. He was obviously ver y proud of his local region.
- Very good and comfortable rooms.
Hotel Meson de L’Ainsa
One of our top picks in Aínsa.Meson de L’Ainsa’s rooms have free Wi-Fi, HD TV and views of the Medieval town of Ainsa, in the Pyrenees. This modern hotel is set on the banks of the River Ara.All rooms have views of the mountains or of the river and charming historic center of Ainsa.In the summer, guests have free access to the town’s public swimming pool, 5 minutes’ walk away. Staff at the hotel can provide maps and information about the region.The Meson de L’Ainsa has a traditional restaurant with home-made Pyrenean cuisine. It also serves wines from nearby Somontano.The property has free parking for cars, as well as secure bicycle parking.
- The location , cleanliness & helpful, friendly staff.
- It had that best view of the village on the hill and easy access to the town. Also. FREE PARKING ..
Car park is behind the hotel. The town can be easily access by walk in very short distance just across the bridge.
Good value for money.
- Great location, great rooms, good value for its price
- The view from the window/french door, the modern clean simple rooms with good climate control. Choice of fresh air or climate control. The friendly help.
This family-run hotel lies in the heart of the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. This Pyrenean-style hotel offers fantastic mountain views from its terrace and rooms.Each guestroom has mountain-style décor with pine furnishings. This blends with modern amenities such as TVs and private bathrooms.Take a stroll from the Palazio into the small village of Nerín to experience the characteristic mountain atmosphere. You can also use the hotel as a base to explore the canyons, glaciers and waterfalls of the stunning Natural Park.
- The staff are warm, friendlyhelpful in a very relaxing environment. Nothing compares to the beautiful view. Thank you for the hiking lunch you packed for us.
Great hotel in the middle of the pyrenees, amazing views and excellent place to disconnect. The staff was really helpful and the receptionist very friendly and informative.
I would definitely come back again in the future! We only stayed one night but I wish we had booked for a couple more!
Thanks for a great stay! Muchas gracias por todo, sobre todo por su amabilidad 🙂
- Very nice location great view right out of the window
- Location, friendly and helpful staff, amazing view, comfy beds
- The room was great: large, with a sofa, and balcony with mountains view. The staff was very helpful, even arrange a 5am breakfast as I needed to leave early. Nice diner at a reasonabler price
Hotel Posada Al Vent – Adults Only
Offering a restaurant, a terrace with mountain views, and free WiFi access, Hotel Posada Al Vent is set in a 16th-century house of traditional stone construction, located in Coscojuela de Sobrarbe.Each room here will provide you with a TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy a lake view or mountain view from the property.At Hotel Posada Al Vent you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage, ski pass purchase and ski storage.You can drive to Mediano Lake in about 10 minutes, and Sierra de Guara Mountain is 17 mi away.
This is a real gem of a hotel. The owners are passionate about service and food and this comes across in all the little touches. Breakfast was locally inspired and first class. Rooms were exceptionally comfortable and clean.
The atmosphere was welcoming with lots of places to relax and enjoy the surrounding views.
A small hotel with a big feel.
- Located in the small hilltop village, this hotel was a wonderful choice. It is a beautifully restored property, attention to every detail, in comfort and design. The owners are very nice and accommodating. The food was outstanding, beautifully prepared and presented. The location is great for day trips touring around.
- If you want rustic charm and luxury this is it! Beautiful secluded location. Attention to detail exceeds expectations. Great food. Charming hosts!
Posada Al Vent is an exquisitely restored house from centuries past, yet with all modern amenities . The owners , Lucia and Daniel , have seen to every architectural and decorative detail. There are numerous indoor sitting areas ,as well as an outdoor terrace overlooking the mountains and lakes .
Breakfast consists of 3 courses of freshly prepared local ingredients, everything made in house and artfully presented . Daniel will prepare dinner if requested , or suggest good restaurants in towns you may visit.
We stayed 8 nights and our every need was seen to . Lucia even found an excellent masseuse, Maria, who gave a wonderful deep tissue massage, right in our room . She was so accomplished that we requested her 2 x more during our visit.
We never stayed so long in one place , but the time flew by at Posada al Vent!
- Everything was spectacular. Great rooms, large bathrooms, excellent sheet and towels. Good water pressure and lots of hot water. The breakfasts were special and well prepared. Dinners – on request – we varied and again excellent. We went to hike Ordesa national park and the location was perfect for hiking the area. Rooms have individual temp controls – excellent. We would stay there again – but for more then 3 nights.
- This is a real gem of a hotel. The owners are passionate about service and food and this comes across in all the little touches. Breakfast was locally inspired and first class. Rooms were exceptionally comfortable and clean.
One of our top picks in Bielsa.Hotel Bielsa is set in the central Pyrenees, at 3,300 feet altitude. The hotel is surrounded by gardens and facilities include free Wi-Fi.The hotel is just 650 feet from central Bielsa. The village is by the beautiful Pineta Valley. The nearby A-138 road leads directly to France.There is free parking at the Hotel Bielsa. The Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park and the Gistain Valley are both nearby.All rooms at the hotel have a private balcony or terrace with views of the mountains. There is also satellite TV and an private bathroom.The surroundings are ideal for hiking, cycling, horse-riding and skiing. The hotel tour desk offers information about excursions. Packed lunches are also available.The hotel restaurant offers creative versions of traditional mountain meals. There is also a bar and a TV room.
- Good facilities for cyclists. Staff was flexible and accommodating.
Perfect stay if you’re driving through the mountains between Spain and France. It’s just before the tunnel (which might close during the night), and has lots of parking space.
Breakfast was nice too.
- Staff was very friendly and effecient; gave us a nice unexpected discount. You couldn’t find a better breakfast for the price anywhere! Great Golden Retriever in the big yard adjoining the back of the hotel – he must be petted!!!
- The hotel is clean and the beds are very good. The bathroom is spacious and very clean. The staff is responsive and does everything you request perfectly.
- Very cheap. Good value for money. Good location. Easy parking. Bike friendly: large bike room with locks. Fantastic 3 course dinner for 13Euro. Friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Ceresa Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ceresa Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ceresa Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ceresa Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!