10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cereceda Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cereceda Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cereceda Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cereceda Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cereceda Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cereceda Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cereceda Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cereceda Cantabria:
Hotel Las Ruedas
Hotel Las Ruedas is located 2.5 mi from Laredo’s Salvé Beach. This beautiful building has original stained glass windows and offers rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Las Ruedas Hotel features air conditioning and tiled floors. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Las Ruedas has a bar and a traditional restaurant, serving characteristic Cantabrian cuisine. Staff at reception can arrange car or bike rental and provide information about the region.Located in the Cantabrian countryside between Laredo and Santoña, the hotel is a 2-minute drive from the A8 Motorway. Santander is 28 mi away and Bilbao is 37 mi away. Las Ruedas offers free private parking.
The restaurant served exceedingly good local food. Very good wines.
A good sign was that most of the customers were local.and well known to each other
- Good location when you travel by car. Within driving distance of the beaches and trails. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Good value for money.
- Comfortable, good breakfast. Good location. Excellent restaurant.
- Short trip from Santander ferry port. Parking for motorcycle was good. Great food in the restaurant. Room clean and tidy. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Private parking, close access to major routes to Santander/Bilbao. Breakfast. Close to beaches of Laredo and adjacent towns. Close to the hills inland too. Great price.
- The restaurant served exceedingly good local food. Very good wines.
Palacio Torre de Ruesga
This 17th-century palace is in the Cantabrian countryside, 9.3 miles from the sea. Palacio Torre de Ruesga has an outdoor swimming pool and a spa area with a sauna and hot tub.Offers rooms and bungalows,Palacio Torre de Ruesga is located in the village of Valle, in the Alto Asón region. It is surrounded by forests, next to the Asón Collados Nature Reserve.Modern facilities include free internet connection. The palace has elegant décor, including stone walls and antique furniture. There is a comfortable, rustic bar with a fireplace, where guests can enjoy breakfast and other meals.Palacio Torre de Ruesga’s restaurant serves lunch and dinner, using local products.The local area is ideal for outdoor activities. These include hiking and cycling tours and canoeing. The Ruesga Valley is also famous for its caves, with ancient paintings.
- Fantastic private location in a tiny village. Beautifully renovated historic building and immaculate garden bungalows. Nice swimming pool, great restaurant all in all a wonderful retreat.
– Fantastic Italian owners of the hotel – great breakfast service
– Great medieval palace, nicely renovated
– Beautiful setting
- Loved peace,views, atmosphere,pool. Our room was very good. We stayed in one of the garden suite rooms .
- Very beautifully restored palace, quiet, beautiful setting surrounded by mountains, v comfy beds, fabulous jacuzzi in bungalow and superb breakfast
- Huge duplex room, massive bed, excellent food and wine at reasonable prices.
This rural-style hotel is located just 100 feet from Salve beach, on coastline of Cantabria, and is the ideal place for spending a relaxing vacation in a stunning natural seafront setting.Hotel Cortijo boasts exterior facing rooms, in which you can enjoy plenty of natural light. They also come with satellite TV.In the evening you can enjoy a drink in the on site bar, before going for a meal in one of the restaurants in the town of Laredo – the center is 1,000 feet from the hotel.Cortijo is an ideal base for exploring the natural beauty of this region of Cantabria, including Cabárceno Nature Reserve. Bilbao and Santillana del Mar are within easy reaching distance of the hotel.
- It was one street behind the main beach from walk. Cozy little place. The single room had a big bed in it but the bathroom was tiny. Free breakfast but it wasn’t great.
- For the price this was great value in a proper hotel. Shame they don’t make more use of their lovely dining room but we did visit off season when the town was very quiet.
- Very good location close to the beach. Nice service and relaxing atmosphere. Comfortable room with terrace.
- Very helpful staff they allowed us to park our motorcycles inside the locked courtyard. This was our third stay here and we would certainly stay here again.
- Typically Spanish good accommodation. Nice bathroom. Pleasant decor.
One of our top picks in Laredo.This charming coastal hotel is located just 500 feet from Salve Beach in Laredo and is set within beautiful gardens. The colonial-style El Ancla serves breakfast at any time of day.The classic rooms at Hotel El Ancla feature free Wi-Fi and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel offers guests an inviting lounge with a large wood fire and flat-screen TV. It also has an attractive bar.Ancla’s restaurant serves delicious fresh fish. Guests can choose from the daily menu or à la carte options. Gluten-free meals are available on prior request.Cabarceno Natural Park and Altamira Caves are just 40 minutes’ away by car. The cities of Santander and Bilbao are 31 mi away.
- Sad to see an old classic hotel in such bad shape. It isn’t hard to imagine the hotel’s glory days, but those days are long gone. Frayed was the description for so many features of the room and the hotel in general. The room was quite small and the walls seemed paper thin. We could hear our next door neighbor lay his keys on the night stand. Extremely difficult to get to sleep much before midnight with all the noise. The wi-fi signal was non existent in the room and weak and unstable in the common spaces. There was no ventilation system and our room smelled musty and humid throughout our stay. The bathroom was small, poorly configured, and hard to move about in. On the plus side, the staff was very pleasant and overcame the language barrier with aplomb. Breakfast was simple, but tasty. The hotel is close to the promenade, but a bit of a stroll to restaurants and shopping.
- The room and the garden in front of the room were very comfortable.
- Location was good, easy to find and easy to park. But it was December and the area was very quiet. Walked into town and there were a few bars open to get something to eat.
- Staff was very helpful, and they did my Camino laundry. I loved the proximity to the beach.
- La terraza maravillosa….y la decoracion de resepcion y bar…
Posada Casa de Valle
Elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and countryside views can be found at Posada Casa de Valle. This attractive 16th-century building is located in Colindres, just 1.9 mi from Laredo Beach.Rooms at the Posada are individually decorated with soft colors. Bathrooms comes with a hairdryer.Casa de Valle is set in gardens, with barbecue facilities and a large terrace with a seating area. Guests can also relax in the lounge, which has an open fireplace and games area.Santander is a 25-minute drive away, via the nearby A8 Motorway. Free private parking is available on site. Transfers to Santander Airport can be arranged on request.
- Wonderful place to stay if you have a car! From this posada, we visited Bilbao, Santander, santona, laredo, and the splendid beaches of laredo and san Julian. Colindres is a nice play to stay, with restaurants and bars. The hotel is extremely nice, with big rooms and a very nice breakfast.
- Yes the croissants were very flaky! We enjoyed a delicious breakfast and the proprietor and his wife were exceptionally kind and friendly. nothing too much trouble for them even to finding and recording bus timetables for us.
- This is a charming and old-fashioned family-run posada, with spacious rooms. Juan, the proprietor, speaks fluent French which is helpful if your Spanish is not good, plus a little English. The breakfast provided is generous and will keep you going through the day. They obviously have many returning guests who are treated like extended family.
- todo un establecimiento muy bonito con una situación muy buena y tranquila un trato excepcional por parte de Joseba Sergi y su equipo y la playa de la salvé a 10 minutos ,muy recomendable
- Cuando te dan las llaves de su propia casa, que más puedes pedir?? Muy agusto , muy buena comunicación para conocer la zona, limpisimo… excelente!!
Hotel Playamar Spa
Hotel Playamar is set on Laredo’s seafront promenade, 500 feet from the yacht club. It offers free WiFi, a spa, and rooftop terrace with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Modern rooms feature a private terrace and flat-screen TV, heating and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and hydro-massage column.The buffet restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine in a bright, modern dining room. There is also a bar-cafeteria where drinks and snacks are available.For an extra charge, guests can relax in the Playamar spa, which includes an indoor pool with swan neck water jets.Playamar Hotel has a 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Santander Airport is 27 mi away.
- Bright clean room, recently refurbished bathroom, small balcony with sea view. Helpful staff. Very good continental breakfast buffet with a glass of cava if you wanted !! Hotel is right next to the stunning Salve beach. Quiet at night with just the sound of the waves and the odd few people coming back early hours.
- Right on the beach with amazing views if that’s what you are looking for. The room was comfortable and the shower delightful.
Amazing view from room
Nice and quiet
Nice swimming pool
- The front beach location. The room is nice and the toilet.
- Fabulous location for a quiet break. The rooftop pool is tiny but has great views.
Located on the Alto de Laredo on the Cantabrian Coast, Hotel Miramar overlooks Laredo Bay and La Salve Beach. It has a terrace with a garden and pool, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Miramar Hotel’s restaurant serves traditional local food, including fresh seafood, and offers wonderful views over the bay. There is also a café-bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a safe. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The city center is 0.6 mi from Hotel Miramar, while Laredo’s Gothic Santa María de la Asunción Church is 10 minutes’ drive away. The hotel is located just off the A8 Motorway, within a 30-minute drive of Santander and Bilbao. Free private parking is available on site.
The staff were really helpfull and the food was lovely. Nice buffet for breakfast too.
Beautiful view of the bay and sunset from the dinning room.
Rooms were spacious and clean even if a bit old fashioned. We will definitely go back.
- The view of the bay from the room balcony. The large impressive restaurant.
Excellent location close to motorway for night stop. The staff went out of their way to oblige: we arrived before new-guest-reception hours, our room was not ready but the charming greeting and proffered coffee made us feel we were not disturbing ‘a system’, on the contrary we were welcome guests.
The gentleman running the service in the dining room was as equally attentive as the folk at reception.
All of this was a poignant indicator of what seems to be the precarious state of the business.
- We only stayed one night after a long boat trip. The hotel is well placed for journeys as it is only two minutes from the motorway.
- Great views and spotlessly clean. Staff were very friendly
- The staff were really helpfull and the food was lovely. Nice buffet for breakfast too.
Sercotel Las Rocas
Overlooking the beautiful Brazomar Beach, this distinctive hotel is located on Spain’s north coast between Santander and Bilbao.Set in the picturesque port of Castro Urdiales, the Sercotel Las Rocas provides ideal accommodations for those visiting the Green Coast. It blends a tranquil location and traditional service with modern technology for a comfortable stay. One of its most impressive features is the restaurant, where you can try the range of regional specialties including grilled fish.The hotel’s elegant guestrooms mix classic decor with contemporary facilities, such as music equipment and free Wi-Fi internet access. All rooms enjoy fantastic bay views.
- It was very quiet and the room very big and comfortable. The staff were pleasant. The location was great, beach and town all by foot.
- The hotel wasexcellent. Perfect location. The rooms well appointed beds superb staff in every location more than helpful. The gin and tonic whilst taking 10 minutes to make was just heaven !,,
- Beautiful although the brochure on the table showed a picture of our hotel on the front, then when you turned it over it showed a picture of a beautiful pool that was not, alas, on the property.
- The location was excellent – just down the street from the beach. Checking in was a breeze. The room and bathroom are very clean. We had an end-of-the-hallway room and the wifi was a little slow. It sped up considerably as we moved toward the beginning of the hallway and in the lobby. The restaurant downstairs has a fresh-squeezed orange juice machine which I really loved.
- Excellent breakfast! Very helpful and friendly staff. Ideal location for beach. A short walk along the prom to the old town.
Parador de Limpias
Set on a large estate with extensive gardens and protected woodland, Parador de Limpias is in the Cantabrian country town of Limpias. It has an outdoor pool, tennis courts and a padel court.The impressive Eguilor Palace Estate is the former summer residence of King Alfonso XIII. It features ornate gardens and a monumental gateway.The air-conditioned rooms at the Parador de Limpias feature a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Parador de Limpias’ restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food, using fresh, seasonal produce. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.Central Laredo is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. There is easy access to the A-8 Motorway, taking you to Santander in 25 minutes and Bilbao in 35 minutes.
- the location is convenient to the coast and the setting is beautiful.
- The quality of food in the restaurant was very good.
- The staff were extremely helpful and took every effort to help us when our plans changed.
- The building & location outside are quite nice. Rooms are clean.
- The breakfast was good. The grounds were pretty. And the general idea of being in this old mansion was kind of fun.
Hostal El Paso
Hostal El Paso is offering accommodations in Beranga. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the inn.At Hostal El Paso, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from the property.
This is a good value ideal stopover for anyone using the A64 to/from the Ferry Ports at Santander or Bilbao.
There is ample parking around the Hostal, they serve good basic food, menu of the day or menu with local specialities. The Hostal is 2km plus from the town of Beranga so not really ideal to walk out and look for alternatives.
- A lovely welcome along with information on meals available. We would go back again.
- Perfect for a one night stop on the way from (or to) the ferry at Santander. The food was fantastic and 10 Euro menu del dia was excellent value. Large rooms, comfortable, big bathroom with shower and tub. Plenty of parking outside the building. Spanish speaking staff were very friendly, and very kind to my 3-year-old. Very please we stayed and would certainly book again.
- Hotel was good for the passing ‘stop over’ but not one for a long stay. The room was adequate. When we arrived we saw the location was adjacent to a railway line and the motorway but we were NOT disturbed by noise from either.
- lo cerca que esta de la autovia el desayuno esta bien
- This is a good value ideal stopover for anyone using the A64 to/from the Ferry Ports at Santander or Bilbao.
Top Hotels In Cereceda Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cereceda Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cereceda Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cereceda Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!