10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cereceda Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Cereceda Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cereceda Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cereceda Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cereceda Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cereceda Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cereceda Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cereceda Asturias:
Palacio de Rubianes, Hotel & Golf
Palacio de Rubianes is a beautiful former palace at the foot of Monte Sueve, overlooking the Picos de Europa. It offers luxurious rooms, free Wi-Fi and a golf course.The hotel features beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls and archways. All rooms have light décor and are equipped with a fan, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have skylight windows and views of the surrounding countryside.The Palacio de Rubianes Hotel & Golf has terraces overlooking its extensive grounds. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace, offering mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional specialties using local ingredients such as game and mushrooms.The La Goleta region is popular for fishing, canoeing and horseback riding. The hotel can organize plane tours and hunting trips, as well as bike rental. The Asturian coast is approximately 9 miles away.
- As an old building (palace) most times I would do pictures of this place and post then on my blog. But now, i got to sleep in such great place that had great cuisine (a bit salty for a Romanian), stone wals, modern features and extra
El hotel y los alrededores son muy bonitos!
Personal, muy amables; el desayuno muy bueno y variado.
- La tranquilidad y la decoración de los salones. El ambiente daba mucha calidez. Muy elegante y silencioso.
Una localización increible en medio de un valle.
Muy buen servicio. Tranquilidad total.
Cerca de los Picos de Europa.
Palacio de Cutre
Located in a 16th century Asturian palace, Palacio de Cutre offers elegant rooms with a pillow menu and private bathroom. From the garden there are views of the Picos de Europa.The hotel has been carefully restored and decorated with authentic furnishings. The lounge at the Palacio de Cutre features a fireplace and there is also a library where guests can relax.The hotel is in an beautiful location in the Piloña River Valley, surrounded by nature. It is located 12 mi from the Cantabrian Sea and 22 mi from the Picos de Europa.Guests can enjoy activities nearby Palacio de Cutre, such as canoeing and hiking. Staff are happy to provide information on the surrounding area.
- Our stay at Palacio de Cutre was incredible. The views and the location blew us away. Our room was simple and clean and you can feel the history of the house. We stayed in for dinner at the house – it was great. There are so many things to do within a 30 minute drive of the house.
- Beautiful old restored Manor House . First class restaurant and very helpful staff.
Blueberry freshly squeezed juice!
Service was great
Thank you so much for accommodating our fresh fruits and vegetables picture session
- Delicious breakfast, served to our table, including a big pot of excellent Spanish coffee, lots of freshly prepared fruit and home-made cakes
- we travelled in a group and we were made to feel very welcome, we sat outside and had a drink whilst are party checked in the views were stunning, the evening meal was excellent, we all had a good nights sleep and the Breakfast was first class. we stayed in 7 hotels on our tour of Northern Spain and Portugal everybody in our party voted Palacio de Cutre the favourite. if i was in the area again i would not hesitate to stay at the Palacio de Cutre again. Thank you.
Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness
Featuring a spa with an indoor pool and gardens with a seasonal outdoor pool, Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness Hotel is located in Cofiño, Asturias, looking onto the Picos de Europas Mountains.Spacious, elegant rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside. They all include a Nespresso machine, mini-bar, 48-inch TV, a Tablet and free WiFi. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and Hermès toiletries.The hotel has 2 restaurants on site, with a terrace and views of the Picos de Europas Mountains. Serving traditional Asturian cuisine, one is á la carte and the other offers tasting menus.Guests can enjoy relaxation and wellness treatments at the spa, as well as a Finnish sauna and Turkish baths.Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness Hotel is a 20-minute drive both from the Asturian Coast and from Cangas de Onís. Asturias Airport and Santander Airport are around 1.5 hours away by car. Free private parking is available on site.
- Location, views, restaurant. Spa is also amazing. Staff is great. P
- Great staff, hotel, and view. We were well taken care of from check in, at the restaurant, until driving away. The price is high, but you can’t get a better view. We went to relax and it was perfect. We could sit outside in silence taking in the breathtaking views of the Picos de Europa, all you can hear were the bells on the donkey and sheep. Very peaceful and a great place to get back to nature.
- Beautiful view and furnishings. It is a resort to stay in and enjoy the facilities.
- This is the most beautiful hotel and surroundings I have ever stayed. If you have a chance to go here you must! It is absolute perfection. I wish I could have stayed longer. I will definitely be back.
- Everything! Lovely property with excellent staff and an awesome restaurant.
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.The modern, soundproofed rooms in Hotel Granda all have flat-screen satellite TV and garden views. This listed building offers free parking and is close to the well-known Roman Bridge in Cangas de Onís, Asturias.The rooms in Granda Hotel all have underfloor heating. The contemporary bathrooms have large showers. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s café has modern chairs and an attractive patterned floor. The property serves a continental breakfast, including an option for gluten intolerant, and has a relaxing lounge area.The center of Cangas de Onís is just 1,300 feet away. Covadonga and the Picos de Europa Mountains are both within 20 minutes’ drive of Granda Hotel.Staff at the hotel are happy to provide information about activities in the region, including hiking and canoeing.
- Location, air conditioning, breakfast on site, parking
- Very clean, roomy, free parking, and easy walk to town (no need to drive). Highly recommend this hotel.
- Excellent breakfast , very nice bed, good bathroom
- Very disappointed for a four star hotel it should have two.
- Breakfast is good, owners are very helpful, cheep beer for biker groups 🙂
Los Acebos Arriondas
Los Acebos Arriondas is located in the Asturian village of Arriondas, 6.2 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and various outdoor activities.All air-conditioned rooms at Los Acebos come with an private bathroom complete with hairdryer. They also have a safety deposit box, fridge and TV.The hotel offers free parking, a 24-hour reception and a laundry service. There is also a small gym and a sunbed.The Acebos Arriondas organizes many adventure sports outings, such as quad biking, paintballing, canoeing and caving. This gives guests the opportunity to enjoy the natural surroundings of the hotel.The village of Arriondas is 7.5 mi away from the Covadonga Sanctuary, while the Sella River and the Mirador del Fitu are within driving distance of the hotel. The beaches at Ribadesella and Llanes are 6.2 mi away.
veiw from room was lovely, also hotel was slightly old fashion in a nice way
still had a key to the room
- Excellent service .. perfect location for canoeing and visiting covadonga cangas de onis and ribadesella and more
- La aatencion de los empleados es extraordinaria. Va mas alla de lo profesional, te tratan muy familiarmente.
- Me encantó el trato del personal del hotel. Tan bien la limpieza.
Personal majo y agradable.
Tiene parking, y a una mala si está lleno hay muchos sitios donde aparcar cerca.
Está bien situado: sin estar en el centro de Arriondas ni en Cangas, está muy cerca de todo.
- veiw from room was lovely, also hotel was slightly old fashion in a nice way
Casona Fuentes del Sueve
Built in 1887, this charming Asturian country house offers wonderful views of the Sueve Valley and Picos de Europa Mountains. It has extensive gardens and a cozy lounge with fireplace.Rooms at Casona Fuentes del Sueve feature wooden floors and bright, country-style décor. Each heated room has a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.The Casona Fuentes del Sueve serves a daily breakfast of fruit juice, homemade jams and other local produce. A popular Japanese restaurant, Fuente La Lloba, is located just 650 feet away.Casona Fuentes del Sueve is located in the Sierra del Sueve Mountains, a 30-minute drive from Lastres Beach and Cangas de Onis. Free private parking is available on site.
- It was a jewel. The location was breathtaking and the accommodations were great. The host family were welcoming and just a joy to be around. Food and service a number 10. We highly recommend it.
- Good attention! Friendly atmosphere! Delicious carrot cake! A good bar/restaurant 5 munutes away.
- Beautiful location perfect for a relaxing stay. Attentive hosts providing a great breakfast and tasty dinner.
- Stayed at the Casona Fuentes del Sueve for one night. It is a wonderful place full of character. The hosts were very welcoming and provided good information to plan the rest of our trip. The room was spotless and very comfortable.
- The owners were really nice and made us feel welcome. We enjoyed chatting to them and they gave us some tips that helped us get the most out of our holiday. The hotel is situated in a very peaceful area, and as a bonus, is a short drive to some lovely beaches. I would definitely recommend staying here and we hope to be back again in the near future.
Hotel El Quintanal
Nestled in the Asturian countryside, this rural hotel is 11 mi from the coast and features rustic charm in its spacious interiors. Enjoy bold colors, rich woods and stone walls framing fabulous views.The Quintanals superb location means you can make the most of Asturiass wonderful scenery. The Quinatanal is positioned near the entrance to the national park of Picos de Europa and the pretty Sella River.Keep up-to-date and email friends from the comfort of the Quintanals free wireless internet connection.The Quintanal is located in the charming village of Bode which is 1.2 mi from Arrionadas, the salmon capital of Asturias. Make a visit to the quaint seaside town of Ribadesella.
- It’s very quiet near the place and has nice views.
- lo mas flojito el desayuno esperabamos que fuera algo mas casero y los tres dias fueron igual
- La chica de recepción de turno de mañana muy amable y atenta
- Lugar con bonitas vistas, acogedor, limpio, buen trato y buen precio. Todo de 10¡¡
- La limpieza, el entorno, facilidad para aparcar, amabilidad de la encargada.
The charming hotel is located in the heart of Arriondas, a small and tranquil town, surrounded by the lush countryside of Asturias.Cosy and comfortable the hotel provides and array of facilities, so that you can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing vacation. The central position of the hotel makes is perfect to discover the town, where you can find places of historical and cultural interest. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy the traditional Asturian specialties and cider, for which the region is famous.The main activities in the town include canoeing along the Sella River and Salmon fishing is also a popular pass time. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy peace and quiet and for those wanting to discover Asturias.
- Great location, next to center, Sella river kayak places and good restaurants across the main street. Very good price. They offered kitchen facilities. It was very clean. Must ask how to fully open windows since it was quite warm and the room felt too warm. Bathroom were spacious and had soap, shampoo, liquid soap and tons of towels.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable room with good bathroom.
Room cleaned and fresh towels daily.
Good location in town centre.
Close to train and bus stations.
Many good value bars and restaurants in the area.
Good base for exploring the area.
Would stay here again if in this part of Spain.
- Good location for a night out in the town, good sized room and very clean and comfy.
- La ubicación y la tranquilidad del entorno. El desayuno, aunque el zumo no era natural. Las camas eran cómodas. Aparcamiento al lado del hotel.
- El trato del personal fue excelente. El desayuno muy bueno con bastante variedad para el precio que tiene, 4 euros. Cerca de la sidreria el mirador perfecta para cenar. Seguro repetiremos
Parador de Cangas de Onís
A National Monument, this ancient monastery is believed to have been founded by King Alfonso I in the 8th century. It is surrounded by the Picos de Europa Mountains.The Parador de Cangas de Onís offers free Wi-Fi and free parking in a historic setting. The building includes archeological exhibitions. Rooms are simple and attractive. Each is air conditioned, with a minibar.The restaurant at the Parador serves dishes from Asturias. Specials include stew and local cheeses. There is also typical cider.The Parador de Cangas de Onís is set on the green banks of the Sella River. The Picos de Europa National Park can be reached by foot. The local area is home to a Roman bridge and the historic Santa Cruz Chapel. Many prehistoric caves are found nearby.
- Beautiful grounds, corridors, outdoor courtyard. Beni and Pilar were helpful and accommodating.
- The overall food was average at breakfast and below average at dinner
- Surroundings were very nice. Walking distance to Cangas de Onis centre. Availability in peak season (maybe because high price)
The hotel is about a mile away from Cangas de Onís, which for me was perfect. You can enjoy the peacefulness of the area while only being a few minutes from town.
The courtyard is a lovely place to sit and enjoy a few drinks before or after dinner. During our stay they even had a string quartet playing in the evening, which was wonderful.
The hotel itself is very clean and taken care of by a friendly and diligent staff. Overall, I would say the Parador Cangas de Onís is a very comfortable hotel that gives you access to all the beauty and activity that Asturias has to offer. I will definitely return… for a third time!
- The relative seclusion of the property, but it did have highway noise. It was a beautiful converted monastery, but a bit sterile.
Hotel Águila Real
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.Located in the historical town of Cangas de Onis, the hotel is surrounded by beautiful, lush countryside and located 500 feet from the center, along a riverside footpath.A recently built hotel that offers guests cozy, comfortable and well-equipped accommodations to relax in after a day out discovering the fabulous, surrounding scenery, learning about the ancestral folklore or sampling the renowned local cuisine.If it is an abundance of nature and adventure you are looking for, then this is your perfect destination. Cangas de Onis is an excellent base from which to explore the mountain range Picos de Europa and is easily accessible from other areas of Asturias and Cantabria. The area also offers a range of activities from walking and mountain biking to canoeing, caving and 4×4 excursions.
- Throwing old, crappy, broken mattresses in a room with stinky, old, dirty blankets doesn’t make a hotel. The bathroom was dirty and full of mold as well. Total ripoff for 100 euro. Burn the place down and start over. Don’t stay here unless you want to throw your money away, better to sleep in your car.
- Excellent location close to town centre and all amenities. Free parking. Friendly staff. A great base for exploring the Picos de Europa and surrounding areas.
- Great location close to bus station, not to far from city center. Staff was friendly.
- If you want to use Cangas de Onis as a base, this hotel is right next to the bus station. I heard no noise from the bus station either.
- A good value hotel in a charming village. The level of comfort reflects the price. Secure underground car park for a small charge, or plentiful parking behind the hotel. Good breakfast.
Top Hotels In Cereceda Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cereceda Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cereceda Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cereceda Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!