10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cerdido Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cerdido Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cerdido Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cerdido Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cerdido Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cerdido Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cerdido Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cerdido Galicia:
One of our top picks in Cedeira.Located in the charming village of Cedeira, this hotel offers free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a cafeteria. All rooms offer views of the sea and Cedeira Town.The hotel occupies a unique position on a smooth hillside, and features unforgettable views of the Source River and the beach from all its room windows. There are facilities for surfers available.Enjoy your stay by taking advantage of the swimming pool and café services that Hotel Herbeira provides and by touring Cedeira to sample the local gastronomy in several of the area’s fine restaurants, in which the freshest local ingredients from the sea will tantalize you and make each dish a memorable experience.
- The design of the hotel is fantastic! Good breakfast and charming staff!
- A very friendly welcome and lovely breakfast and little bar.
- Very friendly host, chic design while being down to earth, beautiful view across the bay.
Owners. Super friendly and generous with a welcome drink
Quiet lovely place and views
Need a car to get into town but so worthwhile staying here all good taste
- Beautiful and very clean modern rooms. The owners are beautiful people, very helpful and friendly. The pool area is a stunning place to watch the sun set over the lake. Highly recommended.
Hotel A Miranda
Designed by the architect Jorge Cao Abad, this modern hotel sits between the mountains and the sea in Cariño. The chic rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a balcony with sea views.Breakfast is included for all guests with natural juices, and a selection of sweet and savory specials. Dinners are available upon prior request at Hotel A Miranda, and are made with the best local and seasonal products.The A Miranda features a living room with an open fireplace. From here there are views over the gardens surrounding the hotel.Guests can enjoy a trip on Miranda’s sail boat on the Ortigueira Ria, surrounded by the impressive Limo Ortegal cliffs. Other activities available in the area include diving, trekking, surfing and fishing.
- Excellent in every way. Great location, quiet, pastoral, yet just 10 minutes from sites and restaurants in Cariño. Beautiful design that functions perfectly. Really nice, generous staff who gave a lot of personal attention.
- Stunning location. Really nice room with a veranda. Very relaxed owner, and just perfect.
- An absolute gem for a tranquil stay. Beautiful fresh food at breakfast. Lovely welcome.
This was a really nice little hotel. A modern property with fabulous views from the bedroom and the common areas. Very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was continental but for a little extra you could enjoy a good variety. The cereal, yoghurt and fruit combo was delicious for an extra 4 euro. Best of all the tea bag came out already in the pot. The water was hot and not a problem to have cold milk on the side – perfect. The staff were all extremely helpful.
This is a top little hotel in a great location for travelers with cars.
- Views from the property peaceful setting from inside hotel. Friendly staff. Simple stylish design.
Hotel El Castaño Dormilón
El Castaño Dormilón is a restored schoolhouse located in Ortigueira, Rias Altas, in Galicia. It offers free WiFi throughout the property and a dining room with covered terrace, overlooking the gardens.The countryside around El Castaño Dormilón is ideal for bird watching, hiking or horse riding. The beautiful Morouzos Beach is a 10-minute drive away, and Ortigueira is only 3.1 mi away.Rooms at the Castaño Dormilón combine simple modern décor with original stone walls. Each room has central heating and a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.Staff at the Castaño’s reception are happy to provide information about the surrounding area. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Exception accommodations and knowledgeable and generous hosts! Superb!!
- Beautiful, clean, really nice spot in nature, amazing breakfast that considered my veganism.
- An exceptional small boutique hotel! The owners were incredibly kind and gracious. They gave us travel advice, made us delicious cocktails and served a beautiful locally sourced breakfast. I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Lovely place, the restoration works are just so nice, every little thing has so very good taste. The room was lovely. And the owner is very nice, helped us with all our queries and was always very gentle. We absolutely loved our stay and will definitely book it again if we are back in that area someday.
- Everything well thought out. Renovated to very high specification. Comfortable- hot drinks available at all times. Owner helpful and knowledgeable.
A Torre do Lago
A Torre do Lago in Valdoviño features 2-star accommodations with a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property is nonsmoking throughout and is located 2,650 feet from Frouxeira Beach.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms feature a wardrobe.Guests at A Torre do Lago can enjoy a continental breakfast.A Coruña Airport is 35 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Valdoviño Express
Located near Galician coastlines and within 6.2 mi of dozens of beaches, this smart and modern hotel has great opportunities to explore the surrounding countryside.Enjoy sleek, contemporary design with wooden floors, plenty of natural light and a cheerful, bright and airy atmosphere. The bedrooms on the upper floor enjoy sloped ceilings and skylights while the lower floor rooms have private balconies. Free WiFi is available in rooms.You can start the day with the Valdoviño self-service breakfast which is served from 08:00 until 11:00, although food can be available for earlier risers. There is a vending machine where you can buy light snacks and refreshments.After a busy day of activities and exploring the area, relax in the communal lounge with free internet and meet the other guests staying at the Valdoviño.
- The room smelled of sewage. There were noisy people banging doors in the corridor until 3am every night. The room furnishing was poor, bed very uncomfortable. Basically a worse than hostel experience, at hotel prices. Total rip off at 60 EUR per night! I would not stay there again.
- Fully automated hotel. Choose language via keypad, enter digital code, keys and facilities card dispensed for collection. There are no human staff on duty there until morning breakfast and payment time.
- clean, helpful , good location, easily accessible, staff friendly, rooms spacious
Very nice breakfast.
Modern building, large room, large bathroom.
- Stayed at a lot of similar hotels the past few weeks and this is one of the better ones,great breakfast and there’s a fan in the room which is very rare in many hotels in this area
Hotel Viento del Norte
This rustic hotel is located in Porto de Espasante within the Ortigueira region of the Galician Rías Altas.This seaside town is set between Cabo Ortegal and Estaca de Vares and forms a little peninsula that extends out into the Atlantic. The comfortable rooms have private bathrooms and some of them have views of the sea and the terrace. The location of this hotel is little known and is popularly referred to as the “secret region”. In this region you will see the highest cliffs in Europe, bathed in rivers and waterfalls that provide many opportunities for outdoor leisure activities. The popular culture and nightlife of the area is also well worth the mention.
- The location is perfect and the staff was super helpful. We stumbled upon this little town and couldn’t have been more happy. The beaches are beautiful and the seafood is delicious. Hotel is very clean.
- This was a return visit and I’ll definitely be returning again. I had a single room which was roomy and bright and looked out onto Espasante’s main road. The room and bathroom were both attractive and spotlessly clean. Staff friendly and responsive. I had to leave a night early and the hotel gave me an immediate refund.
- Staff super nice, place super nice, breakfast super nice. Everything super nice 😉 Great find.
Room with whirlpool bathtub
Breakfast with fresh made orange juice
- The room was spotless and comfy. Beaches were in walking distance and Porto de Espasante is in general a really relaxing and pretty. We didn’t eat breakfast, so I can’t say anything about it.
Hotel Pontes do Eume
Hotel Pontes do Eume is set in Puentes de García Rodríguez, 28 mi from A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the modern on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 19 mi from Hotel Pontes do Eume, while Foz is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 29 mi from Hotel Pontes do Eume.
- Todo perfecto, trato del personal, habitación, limpieza, se está súper a gusto y te hacen sentir como en casa…
- Servicio de restauración adecuado. Posibilidad de tomar un café a primerísima hora (antes de las 6h.). Buena ubicación.
staff gentile e disponibile.
camera ok come spazio e pulizia
Quarto espaçoso e Hotel moderno.
Cafetaria no Rés-chão do Hotel
- El trato exquisito del personal. Nos permitieron acceder a la habitación bastante antes de la hora. Un detallazo.
Hotel Kensington is located in the Galician town of Narón, next to the train station. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s Kensington Restaurant serves local and international food, specializing in traditional Galician seafood dishes as well as steak. Room service is also available.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia. With good access to the AP-9 Motorway, Hotel Kensington is 30 minutes’ drive from La Coruña, and you can drive too Lugo and Santiago de Compostela in around an hour.
- I was traveling with my mother and sister when my mother became ill. Manuel (the owner) went above and beyond to ensure her comfort… He even drove us to our next hotel, checked us in early and made sure she had a bed to lie down in.
- Outstanding value for money. Very efficient and helpful landlady.
- Great stay on Camino Ingles breaking up first stage. Comfortable single room friendly staff owner spoke great English to my hopeless Spanish. Good choice of very reasonable price food. Very reasonable price ! Would stay again!
- Comfortable room. Excellent beer Galicia Estrella Reserva 1906! “” Great value fixed price menu dinner at 9.50 euros. Good wines by glass. Breakfast served early so we could start Camino. Friendly staff. Good value accommodation
- The restaurant/bar was very good and reasonable. I had two meals there. The girl who ran both spoke very good English. The room was a nice size, quiet, and clean. The hotel is very close to the Camino path going either way. Internet was also very good. I liked this hotel very much, and I liked the town of Naron. It is smaller and prettier than Neda (my opinion of course).
Hotel A Roda
Located in Valdoviño, Hotel A Roda offers 1-star accommodations with free bikes. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property provides a shared lounge, and organizing tours for guests.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Hotel A Roda has a terrace.Frouxeira Beach is 2.3 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous location, friendly staff who let us use his garage for our motorcycles. Quite and clean for very reasonable price.
- Une très grande gentillesse à l’accueil, une chambre agréable donnant sur la plage
- La ubicación es inmejorable. El personal muy amable, especialmente las chicas de la cafetería. Es un sitio cómodo y bonito con unas instalaciones muy superiores a lo esperable por su precio.
- El hotel está situado al lado de la playa. Todo muy limpio y acogedor. El personal muy amable y dispuesto a ayudarte en todo.
- Limpio al lado de la playa y muy tranquilo ideal para descansar .
Hotel Marcial is located in Narón, 3.7 mi from the center of the Galician town of Ferrol. It offers a modern restaurant serving innovative Galician food, as well as rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Marcial feature central heating and tiled floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and the Camino Inglés Pilgrimage route passes just 150 feet away on its path to Neda. The banks of the Xubia Estuary are only 1,000 feet away.With good access to the AP-9 Motorway, the Marcial is around 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña and its airport. Feve Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away and there is a bus stop nearby.
- Great location less than 1km off the Camino Ingles. Nice bathroom, clean, friendly staff. Good price.
- Booked 1 night, 2 rooms for 4 Camino de Santiago walkers. It must have been pre-traveling season, as the hotel’s restaurant was not open, a little challenging to get a hold of the owners but very helpful/ friendly once we were able to find them. Comfortable stay.
The hotel was just off the Camino Inglès which we were walking from Ferrol to Santiago.
The room was clean and comfortable, and very good value.
There was a lovely restaurant opposite and shops nearby to stock up on provisions.
- La limpieza era impecable. El baño también era espacioso y limpio. Y la relación calidad precio estaba muy bien. El personal fue agradable a pesar de que llegamos tarde debido a unos incidentes en la carretera y no nos pusieron mala cara ni nada.
- la atención personal en recepción fue excepcional. muy atentos. La ubicación es excelente.
Top Hotels In Cerdido Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cerdido Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cerdido Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cerdido Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!