10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cercadillo Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Cercadillo Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cercadillo Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cercadillo Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cercadillo Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cercadillo Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cercadillo Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cercadillo Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Spa Salinas de Imón
Located in the Guadalajara Mountains, this 17th-century manor house offers a spa, a gym and seasonal outdoor pool. Each individually decorated room includes free WiFi, TV and a mini-bar.Hotel&Spa Salinas de Imón is set within the Sierra Norte de Guadalajara Nature Reserve, a 90-minute drive from Madrid. The historic towns of Sigüenza and Atienza are both within a 15-minute drive.Rooms at the Salinas de Imón feature elegant themed décor and antique-style furniture. All rooms have central heating, a fan and a private bathroom with amenities.The hotel’s spa includes a sauna, hot tub and massage service. Salinas de Imón also has a sun terrace, stylish lounge areas and a traditional restaurant.
- The room was very stylish and comfortable and the view was lovely. It ‘s a historic building lovingly preserved.
- Suite was great. The room was huge and very comfortable. Parking was just in front of the hotel. The decoration was great. The town was also original. There is one bar which is close to the hotel.
- A wonderful location and building. Very comfortable, but unfortunately due we believe to a death in the family, normal restaurant facilities were not available. However thanks to the kindness of the management we were able to eat excellent food brought over from the nearby Venta.
- The decoración was great, really nice food and great breakfast. Staff were very attentive.
- El masaje en la habitación una maravilla. EL fisio un profesional como la copa de un pino. Los alrededores estupendos, Sigüenza y el Cañón del Río Dulce a destacar.
Hotel Convento de Santa Ana
Set in the Ayllón Sierra in Atienza, this converted convent combines modern and traditional design. Located 5 minutes’ walk from Atienza Town Hall, it offers free WiFi.The heated rooms at Convento de Santa Ana are stylishly decorated, featuring parquet flooring and pastel décor. They include a flat-screen TV, and an elegant bathroom with shower and free toiletries.The restaurant offers a set daily menu of local and Mediterranean dishes, a buffet breakfast with traditional dishes and made with fresh, local produce, and one hot drink . Convento de Santa Ana has a bar, a garden and BBQ facilities, room service is available.Other facilities include a chill-out area located at a former chapel, 3 reading rooms, meeting facilities and a children playground.The hotel is ideally located for exploring the old town. Convento de Santa Ana also organizes hiking, horse riding and other activities.The Alcorlo, Palmaces and Atance Reservoirs are all a 20-minute drive away and the city of Guadalajara can be reached by car in just over an hour.
- Good quality meal served very quickly. Very good common spaces for reading, eating, bar, sundeck. New and stylish decor/finishing. Good conversation about rugby with Argentine manager. Nice view out over plain. Very quiet location!
Amazing staff. Nicolás waited patiently for us (we arrived after midnight) and was extremely friendly and accommodating. Even managed to find something behind the bar (closed) for our two starving children!!!! If ever in the area again, will come back for sure.
Building is awesome and tastefully renovated. Sad that we could not stay longer to explore the beautiful village and enjoy the hotel facilities.
Very comfortable bed, shower with high pressure. The hotel with huge common space comfy big couches, also great to work.
The stuff supernice and helpful!
- La atencion del personal en todo momento. Nos sirvieron el desayuno antes de la hora prevista porque ibamos a madrugar para aprovechar el domingo
- la limpieza en todo el recinto, la estancia comunes estan muy bien y el desayuno que es continental pero puedes comer y repetir lo que quieras muy bien y muy tranquilo.
Hotel Cardamomo Siguenza
This design hotel in Carabias, is 6.2 mi from Sigüenza, midway between Madrid and Zaragoza. It has a spa and outdoor pool, and is surrounded by the countryside of La Mancha.Hotel Spa Cardamomo Siguenza offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Most rooms have great views over the village or surrounding countryside.The Cardamomo Siguenza spa includes a sauna and hot tub. Aromatherapy, massage and other treatments are offered.The hotel’s Ciro y Lola Restaurant serves a wide range of à la carte dishes, accompanied by a fine wine list. There is a bar, and packed lunches and room service are available.The local area is popular for hiking and fishing. You can also practice archery or take a hot air balloon ride. There is a tour desk, where you can hire a bicycle and cycle the Don Quixote Route, which passes close to the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast, the environment, the into-detail decoration
Breakfast is great, Bed is big and good, Hotel is located on countryside,
Luxury suite: Jacuzzi is huge and the air pump works effective
- Ubicación , entorno tranquilo ideal para descansar a 10 minutos de Sigüenza.
- Todo perfecto! Sitio en un entorno genial. Habitacion excelente. Cena riquisima y desayuno todo casero! Super recomendable!!
El desayuno es buenísimo, muy variado y con productos naturales.
La atención es muy buena.
El sitio es muy acogedor.
Hotel Rural La Cabaña
Featuring free bikes, Hotel Rural La Cabaña is located in Palazuelos. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. There’s a restaurant.The hotel has a playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural La Cabaña.Sigüenza is 3.4 miles from the accommodation.
- El trato personal, te hacen sentir en tu casa. La señora Ana encantadora, como una madre. Los demás también. El desayuno espectacular.
- Un hotel bien situado para conocer la zona. Lo mejor el trato de Ana y Alberto, además de la buena cocina de su restaurante. Hemos estado 4 noches y hemos estado muy bien . La mejor opción si buscas tranquilidad. Gracias por todo
- Estuvimos en la suite. Muy amplia, limpia, bien acondicionada, comodísima, bien la calefacción e internet. La comida del restaurante muy recomendable. El desayuno completo y con toda la atención del personal. Junto a la carretera, bien comunicado y cerca de Sigüenza. Lo usamos como base para visitar toda la comarca y repetiríamos sin dudarlo.
- Fantástica experiencia…nos trataron con mucha cercanía y atención…tanto Ana María…como su hijo Alberto…el chico joven del restaurante y el resto de empleados. Muy amables…simpáticos y serviciales en todo momento. No solo repetiría sin duda sino que lo recomiendo encarecidamente.
- Absolutamente todo, el personal encantador, más de un 10
Hotel El Doncel
One of our top picks in Sigüenza.Hotel El Doncel is set in a restored 18th-century house, 1,300 feet from Sigüenza Cathedral. Midway between Zaragoza and Madrid, it offers easy access to the A-2 motorway and free WiFi.The Doncel Hotel restaurant is mentioned in several prestigious guide books and has won awards. It runs a gastronomy workshop. Room service is also available.All air-conditioned rooms at this 3-floor building without elevator at the Doncel have a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They feature stone walls and wooden floors. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and amenities. Some have a hydro-massage shower.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered at El Doncel’s reception desk.
- Great location with friendly staff. Room on the first floor was adequate, we didn’t find it too noisy and liked looking over the park. It had a fridge which is useful. Comfy bed, quiet aircon and ok breakfast.
- The hotel restaurant has recently achieved entry into Mitchliin Guide.
- The staff were very friendly, carrying our luggage up to the room on the third floor and giving us a free pot of local honey at the end of our stay! We had lunch there and had the tasting menu which was amazing. If you do try this menu though, don’t fill yourself up on bread because it is a lot of food!
- Breakfast was good, the facilities of the room were very good, nice shower and bed, for a 2 star hotel really great!
- Todo. Un hotel muy cómodo y muy bien cuidados todos los detalles.
Hotel HC Sigüenza
Set in central Sigüenza, next to Alameda Park, this comfortable hotel offers a terrace and free Wi-Fi. Rooms include a balcony and many offer panoramic views of the city and Sigüenza Cathedral.Hotel HC Sigüenza’s elegant rooms all include a plasma TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily and the property has a café-bar. There is also a lounge area and meeting facilities are available.Hotel HC Sigüenza is just 5 minutes’ walk from Sigüenza Cathedral and 10 minutes’ walk from the former castle, now a hotel.Sigüenza Train Station is less than 350 feet away and free public parking is available nearby. You can drive to Guadalajara in 1 hour and Madrid in 90 minutes.
- A warm welcome is assured by the friendly hotel owners. Hotel is in an excellent location and directly opposite a park. All sightseeing attractions are within easy walking distance. We arrived as guests and left as friends.
- The room was clean, equipment in the room is updated, they have air conditioner and the hotel is very good located to experience a full visit to Siguenza.
- Great location for walking into town. And opposite a very pleasant park. We were able to park our car immediately outside the front door Great! Everything was really quite perfect and was good value for money.
- La ubicación y la amabildad y profesionalidad de la persona de recepción.
La situación (a un paseo de la catedral, y al lado de la Alameda, Ermita del Humilladero), junto a una panadería-churrería para el desayuno, un supermercado Día, y cercano a restaurantes (el hotel te recomienda uno para desayunos, y cenas, no lo probamos pero el menú tenía buena pinta). De frente a la Ermita del Humilladero hay un bar, “Alameda”, con muchas tapas y menú, ¡muy rico!
En el hotel: un calorcito estupendo en pleno diciembre; camas estrechas pero cómodas. Es verdad lo que comentan otros, se oyen las conversaciones de las habitaciones contiguas (tuvimos suerte de tener vecinos normales!).
Tiene ascensor y los regentes muy amables.
Puedes aparcar justo delante del hotel (imagino que en verano estará más complicado, pero sitios hay muchos en la calle, que va desde el hotel hasta la estación de tren).
El Balcón De Alboreca
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a garden with children’s playground, El Balcón De Alboreca offers rooms a 12-minute drive from Sigüenza. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings and parquet floors, rooms have mountain and garden views, and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a spa bath.A characteristic breakfast is served daily in the shared lounge, including hot beverages and sweet pastries. Savory products are also available.Barranco del Río Dulce Natural Park is a 20-minute drive from El Balcón De Alboreca, while Arcos de Jalón is 25 mi away. Guadalajara is a 1-hour drive from the property
- La tranquilidad, la atención y el buen trato. Están pendientes de que no te falte nada y estés a gusto. Incluso me adaptaron las cenas a mi intolerancia alimentaria.
- La limpieza era excelente. El personal muy amable y no le faltaba ningún detalle
- La dueña (Vicky) encantadora. La casa espectacular. Los desayunos buenísimos. Limpieza impoluta. Tranquilidad. Una experiencia que repetiremos seguro.
- La tranquilidad: no hay cobertura para móviles, estás rodeado de campo y montaña, hay poca gente,…
- Ha sido una experiencia increíble. El sitio está impoluto, el desayuno genial y la amabilidad de la propietria es increíble. Una estancia ideal si buscas tranquilidad, un remanso de paz.
The well-priced Hotel Laberinto can be found in the center of Sigüenza, next to the Alameda Park. It offers air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms in the Laberinto have full private bathroom, TV, telephone and heating.There is also a restaurant for the exclusive use of guests, serving a range of local and Spanish dishes.The area has a good choice of bars and restaurants. Sigüenza Cathedral is about 800 feet away, while the station is about 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Pilar and Luis are wonderful hosts. Muy amables! The room was impeccable, the heat in january was superb. The coffee was the best we’ve had in our many journeys to Spain, and they made us just what we requested for dinner. 5 minute walk to the station and surprising quiet.
- Very clean and comfortable, great location and good value for money
- la ubicación,todo muy próximo a las zona de interés turístico,tranquilidad del hotel, satisfecho y disfrute de la estancia en Sigüenza
- La habitación muy bien, con la cama muy cómoda y el hotel muy bien ubicado.
La situació cèntrica i a més propera a l’estació i a la sortida del bus a Guadalajara
Era net i confortable (em varen encendre la calefacció de l’habitació, per exemple)
Parador de Siguenza
Housed in a superb and well-preserved Arab fortress, dating from the 12th century, the Siguënza provides magnificent accommodations for exploring the historical region of Castilla La Mancha.Enjoy a relaxing stroll around the gardens in Parador de Turismo de Siguenza, or keep cool in the cobbled courtyard of the hotel. You can also admire the stunning architecture of this building and visit the on-site, 13th century Romanesque chapel and impressive hallways.Dine in style in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can sample traditional-style cuisine in the beautiful stone-walled room equipped with archways. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus are available.The hotel’s rooms are equipped with Castilian-style furniture and are tranquil spaces where you can rest. The hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility.
- The hotel itself is a beautiful castle, the furniture goes accordingly and th views are spectacular!
- Unique hotel facility in a beautifully adapted medieval castle, with all 21rst C comforts !
- The Parador had a great spread for breakfast. We could order egg dishes of our liking and the attendants responded quickly to such requests. We had dinner there on the night of arrival. Food was average but the atmosphere was wonderful. Since the Parador sat on the highest point in Siguenza, that saved us from trekking uphill if we had dinner elsewhere in town. The staff were very helpful, especially the luggage service. That made a great difference since we were travelling with a lot of luggage.
- We enjoyed being in the castle — love the paraders. We had a balcony room and enjoyed sitting out there observing the courtyard.
- This was our fourth stay in the Parador Nacional de Sigüenza. It is a wondering way to step into Spanish history. You can always count on Paradores to be a unique experience, to be clean, to have an outstanding breakfast, and to provide excellent, friendly, professional service. Frankly, if it were not that we can’t always fit the price of a Parador in our budget, we would choose them exclusively.
Hotel & Spa Molino de Alcuneza – Siguenza
Molino de Alcuneza Hotel Spa is a restored 15th-century flour mill, set next to the River Henares. This boutique hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, spa and attractive gardens.Each room at the Molino is bright and cozy, with whitewashed walls and characteristic wooden furniture. Rooms include a 22-inch LCD TV and a pillow menu.The family-run Molino de Alcuneza is 3.1 mi from the Medieval town of Sigüenza, and just an hour’s drive from Madrid. Other nearby historic towns include Palazuelos and Medinaceli.The Molino’s restaurant specializes in modern regional cuisine, using the finest local produce. It opens daily for breakfast and dinner. The hotel also offers a spacious lounge, with an open fireplace and free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s spa includes a Hammam, sauna and contrast showers. There is also a relaxation area and treatment rooms.
- Being out of the world for a couple of days. The rest of the year will be hard to stand.
The decoration,silence, service and the food specially the celebration menu and the breakfast! Just a luxury for the senses.
Pet friendly and Spa.Perfect for a lazy weekend.Dont worry go to Molino de Alcuneza.
- It had a lovely feel about it. The staff were exceptionally friendly and the food was fantastic
- Breakfast was the best part. Beds were comfortable and room was quiet.
- Almost all the staff were lovely and very helpful; beautiful grounds; huge comfy beds; room had lots of character; nice pool; delicious food; ideal location for visiting villages and walking in the nearby natural park, etc.
Top Hotels In Cercadillo Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cercadillo Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cercadillo Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cercadillo Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!