10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cepeda la Mora Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cepeda la Mora Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cepeda la Mora Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cepeda la Mora Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cepeda la Mora Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cepeda la Mora Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cepeda la Mora Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cepeda La Mora Castile And Leon:
Hotel Ribera del Corneja
Casa Corneja offers duplex bungalows, set in a beautiful forest in rural Castilla y León. Each duplex has a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and an open fireplace.The area around Casa Corneja is ideal for walking or cycling. The village of Navacepedilla de Corneja is nearby, and the Sierra de Gredos Natural Park is a short drive away. There is free public parking on site.Casa Corneja has a rustic restaurant, serving home-cooked local food. There are also barbecue facilities and picnic tables in the garden.Each air-conditioning duplex has an attic bedroom with mountain views. The lounge has a DVD player. Kitchen areas include a fridge and microwave.Casa Corneja has a children’s play area, and bicycles can be rented from reception. Pets are allowed on request.
- La única pega que no hay servicio de teléfono movil, aunque sí tienen wifi
- La atención del personal. El entorno. Tranquilidad. Desayuno, genial
- Todo, desde la infraestructura, sus ambientes, el lugar, el personal y el desayuno.
- Limpieza, ubicación en plena Sierra de Gredos, amabilidad de todo el personal.
Lo qué más me gustó, es la paz y tranquilidad que se respira, desconectas de todo…
Las casas y el entorno, son fantásticos, al igual que el personal, que son muy agradables.
Located outside the village of Navarredonda de Gredos, Hotel Garabatos offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in gardens, it features a restaurant.Each bright room at Hotel Garabatos has heating, a TV, fridge and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a balcony.You can enjoy a range of traditional, local cuisine in the Garabatos’ restaurant. There is also a bar and a TV room.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, and Sierra de Gredos National Park is less than 1.9 mi away. You can fish at the River Bohoyo, which is just 0.6 mi from the hotel.
- Easy to find, very clean and helpful staff. Views on the mountain where … From the bathroom 🙂
- Very good attention. Special good service to my family from Almudena. Thank you!
- A very good choice, best value. The property really friendly, felt like being at home.
- La amplitud de la habitación, comodidad de las camas y que los niños de 5 años no paguen si utilizan las camas existentes
- Habitación amplia y muy cómoda. Nos proporcionaron cuna para nuestra niña pequeña. En el exterior tiene una zona de cesped muy amplia ideal para que los niños jueguen. Ubicación muy buena para realizar actividades en los alrededores.
El Milano Real
This small and charming hotel is in the heart of the Gredos Mountains. El Milano Real includes a library with over 2000 books, a private garden and free Wi-Fi.Some rooms at El Milano Real offer beautiful views of the Sierra de Gredos. All rooms have a satellite TV with DVD player and a well-equipped bathroom.There is an attractive lounge-bar with a fireplace. The hotel restaurant offers creative menus with seasonal options. It includes products from the on site garden. The wine cellar has more than 500 different options. Wine tasting courses can be organized on site.Hoyos del Espino offers many routes for hiking, walking and horse riding; and the spa Aguas de Gredos is just in front of El Milano Real. Towns such as Candelario, Hervás and Barco de Àvila, can be reached within 1 hours’ drive.
- All the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel feels like a second home, has great restaurant featuring local specialties, and an observatory on the roof (operated by an astronomer who comes by on clear evenings). Great place to be based during a hiking trip to Laguna Grande or just a nice relaxing holiday in the mountains. Wifi was stable but not super fast and the mobile data reception is very good.
- Staff very friendly and kind. they went an extra step to assist us.
- Home-like hotel, with excellent food (breakfast and dinner), and amenities for all ages.
- I liked a lot the facilities. There were several big commom spaces which is very useful when you are travelling with kids. Besides they have a huge collection of DVD, really useful in case of bad weather. All the staff was really nice
- This is a great hotel in a great location – the room was spacious and pretty and the food is excellent. And it’s one of the few hotels we have stayed in that really does not change the towels if you hang them up….
Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos
This rural hotel has a peaceful setting in San Martin del Pimpollar, within the protected landscape of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. It offers free Wi-Fi.The charming Yantar de Gredos offers traditional rural style, using natural materials from the surrounding region.The Yantar de Gredos’s restaurant serves both set menus and seasonal, à la carte options. There is a selection of traditional favorites and creative dishes. These are all accompanied by wine from the on site cellar.The local area is famous for its natural swimming pools. There are also many streams and mountains, with snow in winter.Hiking, climbing and horse-riding are possible in the surrounding countryside.
- Lovely hotel in fabulous location with great accommodation and excellent food. The hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming and hospitable. Highly recommended
This is a lovely hotel located in a very tiny and cute town right at the foot of Sierra de Gredos. If you want to completely disconnect and relax this place is a perfect choice. The atmosphere and the facilities itself inspired calmness.
The place is perfect for practicing hiking and other nature sports and the routes you can find nearby are countless.
Food is also good at the restaurant and we really much enjoyed our breakfast and dinner.
The view of the stars right behind the hotel in a clear night is awesome!
I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and families wanting to spend a few days surrounded by nature.
- El trato personal de Daniel y Cristina es inmejorable y la comida exquisita, te hacen sentir como en casa.
Buen trato y excelente restaurante
Todo muy limpio y cuidado
- Nos pareció que la opción de media pensión que ofrecen es de lo mejor que hemos probado nunca. El restaurante, su carta, su comida y su trato han sido excelente. Repetiremos!
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hotel Galayos is located in Hoyos del Espino. This 2-star hotel offers a tour desk. Facilities include a playground and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Galayos.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hoyos del Espino, like cycling.El Barco de Ávila is 22 miles from Hotel Galayos, while Arenas de San Pedro is 29 miles from the property.
- We stayed for 4 nights. It was a very comfortable stay in a great location for visiting the Gredos, with a nice bar and restaurant and with friendly staff. They don’t speak English but if you make the effort to speak a little Spanish, then that goes a long way.
- Location, bedroom, cleanliness, bathroom, car parking
- La limpieza, el tamaño y el confort de la habitación
- Paraje increíble, eso no cambia estando en Gredos, personal muy amable, habitaciones impecables. ¡Vistas de 10!
- Si te quedas a cenar y pruebas la tarta de queso… MMM espectacular!!!
Hotel Rural La Dehesilla
Hotel Rural La Dehesilla is located in Barajas, in the beautiful Sierra de Gredos Mountains. It offers modern, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, coffee maker and mountain views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional local food. The café has a fireplace and offers hamburgers, sandwiches and other dishes. There is also a summer terrace where you can enjoy a meal in the sun, overlooking the Sierra de Gredos Mountains.La Dehesilla is 15 minutes’ drive from La Plataforma de Gredos, the starting point for various hiking routes. In the surrounding countryside you can also enjoy activities such as paintballing, horse riding, and a high-rope course.Navarredonde de Gredos is 0.6 mi away, and there are several natural pools nearby. The Jerte Valley is 45 minutes’ drive away, and you can reach Ávila in under an hour.
The location was great and it was easy to use it as a base for exploring the area.
We enjoyed the restaurant experience and breakfast.
- Very accommodating and friendly staff, great food and a perfect location for us.
- Cama muy cómoda, habitacion decente. Tienen desayuno para Celia os si lo pides:)
- La cena y el desayuno muy buenos a buen precio. Cerveza Estrella Galicia. Y el trato muy bueno. A 18min de la Plataforma de Gredos
La amabilidad y limpieza, gente que le gusta su trabajo y un excelente bar
El restaurante excelente
- The location was great and it was easy to use it as a base for exploring the area.
Parador de Gredos
Nestled in pine forests and next to the Gredos Sierra, this Parador is housed in a stone building dating from 1928. The terrace, library and elegant lounge look out over the lovely grounds.Escape to the beautiful countryside of Castile and Leon on this vacation and sleep in style within this majestic Parador. The Gredos was one of the first Paradors and in traditional Parador style, is decorated in a classical style, completely in harmony with the buildings age and history.Relax in the elegant interiors which feature antique furniture, wooden beams and stone columns. Soak up the sunshine and picturesque views from the outdoor terrace.The Gredos restaurant serves local produce and traditional recipes prepared in an imaginative way.The surrounding Tormes Valley and Béjar Sierra are ideal for bird watching, in particular the Serinus Citrinella species. Other activities include hiking and fishing.
- We loved the coziness of the salons, which I think are very inviting. We used the cafeteria (but not the restaurant) which provided good service. The surroundings are also beautiful, with a trail which we completed.
- Lovely balcony with great sunset views. Great location. Good food in restaurant.
Perfect breakfast with eggs made to order
Very good located in the heart of the Gredos mountains
A walk starts next to the hotel.
- The staff were well informed about the attractions of the area. The entire hotel was comfortable and clean. The food in the restaurant was of a good standard and the service was very good
90th year anniversary as it was the first Evey Parador.
Nice and quiet.
Posada Real La Casa de Arriba
The beautiful rooms at Posada Real La Casa de Arriba offer views of its gardens and the dramatic Sierra de Gredos Mountains. It is set in a listed 17h-century mansion in the village of Navarredonda de Gredos.Each room at Posada Real La Casa de Arriba has rustic features such as beamed ceilings, original furnishings and exposed stone walls, all combined with modern finishes. There is a small seating area with a sofa and a TV, as well as free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.You can relax in the charming lounge or in the library, which houses over 2,500 books.The surrounding Sierra de Gredos Park is ideal for hiking, horse riding, fishing and cycling. Staff at reception can provide information on walking routes, orienteering trails and bird-watching spots.
- Beautiful place! We especially loved the garden and the library!
- Carol was a fabulous, lovely host! Easy to talk to and anxious to please her guests. Rooms are well appointed, warm and comfortable. Down comforter and pillows… bed comfy, good shower. Upon request, I enjoyed a delicious dinner. Nice village which I would have missed had I stayed at the Parador. A really special Casa Rural!
La tranquilidad de la posada y el entorno
El salón del desayuno tan bonito y el desayuno todo rico , casero y mas que suficiente.
Trato personal y muy agradable.
- El trato, el personal es encantador, los huevos revueltos del desayuno, el entorno es genial. La habitación era grande y el edredón y almohada de plumas me gustaron mucho.
- La casa en su conjunto,la situación y la atención…todo estupendo
Complejo El Carrascal
Complejo el Carrascal is located in a characteristic Castilian woodland area in Muñana. It features free Wi-Fi and parking, its own shop, a charming café and restaurant and a petrol station.The rooms at the Carrascal complex have air conditioning, mini-bar and cable TV. The apartments also come with a hydromassage bath.The Carrascal’s restaurant serves fresh, local products and grilled meats and can seat up to 70 people. The spacious café features views over the woodland and offers a wide range of tapas.Guests can purchase gifts and perfumes and local specials at the Carrascal’s shop. These include Bellota ham from the Sierra Gredos Mountains and Herraez sausages.Muñana is located in the province of Ávila, 20 mi from the city of Ávila. Matacán Airport is around 35 mi away.
- Really nice place to stay, with excellent English speaking barman (unusual in the area) the only issue was we were given a double bed when we had ordered twin. We were both too tired to care though
- Easy to find. Plenty of parking. aircon and restaurant
The size of the apartment. It was very nice for our family of 4.
The convenience of the restaurant and the shop in the same building as the hotel.
- La tranquilidad de la zona que, además es perfecta para salir a correr por la pista de tierra que tiene muchos km.
- Espacioso, cómodo, luminoso, perfectamente limpio. Decorado con gusto y en plena naturaleza.
Hotel Rural Altogredos
One of our top picks in Hoyos del Espino.Set within the natural setting of Sierra de Gredos Regional Park, Hotel Rural Altogredos is located in Hoyos del Espino, Avila. It offers rooms and country houses with mountain views.The Rural Altogredos hotel has an á la carte restaurant specialized in meats, homemade desserts and dishes prepared with local produce. Sandwiches and snacks are available throughout the day, offering an uninterrupted kitchen service. Take-away lunches are available upon request.Featuring a mountain-style design with wooden furniture and rustic décor, all rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The country houses also have a kitchen and a living-dining room.Hotel Rural Altogredos organizes day trips and horseback riding for a surcharge. The town center is 3 minutes’ drive. Avila is 42 mi away.
- Amazing staff, fast to reply emails. Helped us with early breakfast and late check out and even let us have a shower after out long hike
- The breakfast was fantastic. Great place with a great view! Highly recommended!
Very friendly and helpful staff
Clean and cozy
Very good breakfast
- Lots of personal attention, breakfast in the room (I needed to get up early), very good restaurant, possibility to prepare yourself a cup of tea, beautiful surroundings, on the road to the plataforma de Gredos (easy to hitchhike or you can ask at the hotel and they will get you there)
- Staff were excellent couldn’t do enough for us!
Top Hotels In Cepeda La Mora Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cepeda la Mora Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cepeda la Mora Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cepeda la Mora Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!