10 Best Hotels To Stay In Century Village Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Century Village Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Century Village Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Century Village Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Century Village Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Century Village Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Century Village Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Century Village Florida:
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach – Florida Turnpike
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach – Florida Turnpike offers accommodations in West Palm Beach.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palm Beach is 6 miles from La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach – Fl, and Boca Raton is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The hotel is reasonably priced for the location and we like that we can park right by our room
- Staff was friendly, clean lobby/lounge area, nice king size bed
- The bed was great and you get a lot for breakfast.
- It is right at the turnpike, so it was very easy access to get on and off.
- Room was spotlessly clean and air con worked well. Curtains could have been washed tho
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Florida Turnpike
Adjacent to the top-rated Emerald Dunes Golf Course and a short drive from beautiful beaches, this hotel features contemporary accommodations along with many thoughtful amenities, including an on-site convenience store.Within walking distance of the Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Florida Turnpike are a variety of shopping centers and restaurants. Exciting Clematis Street, filled with nightclubs and world-renowned restaurants is also only a short distance away.Spacious guest rooms at the West Palm Beach-Florida Turnpike Hampton Inn are furnished with signature Cloud Nine beds and coffeemakers. The hotel also provides a free daily hot breakfast and an on-site fitness center.
- The staff was nice cookies and drink were a nice surprise
- I was able to get in my room with no wait the staff was very friendly and helpful
- That’s was big and comfortable room. There were sofa, armchair, working and kitchen tables… it was spaceful and nice to live in! We liked it a lot. Bed and pillows were also comfortable ))
- The hotel was close to popular restaurants/eateries, and not very far from Flagler House & Museum.
- Clean and comfortable room. Reception staff very helpful. Good breakfast. Great meal at Duffys (Sports Bar) located behind the hotel. Good outlets nearby.
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
One of our best sellers in West Palm Beach! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada West Palm Beach Airport offers accommodations in West Palm Beach, just 3.5 miles from Palm Beach. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Boca Raton is 25 miles from Ramada West Palm Beach Airport, and Delray Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 2.5 miles from Ramada West Palm Beach Airport.
Swimming pool area. Nothing else.
There are parking lots, but you have to search after it.
Bathroom was ok.
- The shuttle driver was not very friendly and pleasant.
- The staff at the front desk was nice upon check in.
- staff was helpful to move our room when we found roach in first room; housekeeping friendly, elevator and pool are good, parking great near 95 etc.
- The place is clean, comfortable, and the price is the best in the area.
- Swimming pool area. Nothing else.
La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Airport offers accommodations in West Palm Beach.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Palm Beach is 3.4 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Be, and Boca Raton is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 2.5 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Airport.
- Great location for forays to Art Deco and Wynwood Miami, Little Cuba, Everglades and Keys.
Extremely helpful and pleasant staff.
Awesome breakfast bar!
- The bed was very comfy.The breakfast was good especially the waffles.
- The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good.
- I really loved how clean the property was. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. I absolutely love the location and how close it is to various places of interest.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
Palm Beach International Airport is a 10-minute drive from this all-suite, extended-stay hotel, which features spacious accommodations with a kitchenette. It includes an outdoor pool, fitness center and a local shuttle service.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi are provided in the contemporary suites at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach. There is a dining area and living room with a sofa.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet with bagels, muffins and fresh fruit. West Palm Beach Hawthorn Suites also has a sundry shop.Shopping and dining at Palm Beach Outlets is just half a mile from this hotel. Guests are a 4-minute drive from West Palm Beach Train Station and a 10-minute drive from Palm Beach Zoo.
- I have not stayed at Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham before……the room size and facilities far exceeded my expectations; the hotel was modern and spotless; the included breakfast had hot sausage, scrambled egg, hard boiled eggs; yogurt and normal range of croissants / bagels etc – again exceeding my expectations.
- I’ve stayed there many times and they always do a perfect job. My current stay was good, but it’s just I booked for a kings size bed and I ended up with 2 queens. My check in started at 3pm. I even showed up early at 11am to see if possible I could check in sooner.
- Facilities were clean and functional. Very comfortable bedding. Rooms are spacious and well kept. The staff was very good, and parking facilities excellent. Good location. I would definitely stay there again.
- Great hotel, friendly service, clean and spacious and good bargin
- Great helpful staff, nice newer facility. When obtained through Booking.com it is a good price compared to nearby hotels.
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Best Western Palm Beach Lakes is located in West Palm Beach.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palm Beach is 3.3 miles from Palm Beach Lakes Inn, and Boca Raton is 25 miles from the property. Palm Beach International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Rooms were older (outside entrance, stairs to second level), but refurbed and clean. Right across from large outlet mall that was built a couple of years ago, Target is next door (walkable). Close to I95 EZ to airport and then to various ballparks.
- The bed was comfortable. The location was a busy intersection but it was well located. Free internet.
- beautiful outdoor, grounds, pool, breakfast great.
- comfortable room, friendly personel, nice location
- The grounds are beautiful and outside activities great
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport
One of our top picks in West Palm Beach.Featuring a free airport shuttle service to Palm Beach International Airport, this hotel is located near popular attractions, including the Palm Beach Convention Center and provides many modern conveniences.The rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs. Select rooms include a microwave and a small refrigerator for added convenience.Only minutes from the Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport are miles of pristine beaches, luxurious mansions and world-renowned restaurants. Clematis Street, famous for an exciting nightlife along with the Norton Museum of Art, is also easily accessible.The West Palm Beach Central Airport Hampton Inn also provides a free daily hot breakfast as well as free daily newspapers. Guests can also enjoy the on-site swimming pool and modern fitness center.
- The rooms were big and even though the breakfast had the same food the would change small things like one day scramble eggs others would be tortilla. One day bacon, the other patties.
- The location, the breakfast, and the congenial staff.
clean modern and well situated near airport
comfortable chaise longue in room
lots of plug outlets
front desk staff helped me to check in early’ coordinated readying of room with housekeeping
beautiful lobby and working computers with printer for guest use, print your boarding pass
- What a beautiful hotel, spacious immaculately clean and the staff were all very friendly and welcoming! Breakfast was great, we’ve stayed in many hotels this was by far our most pleasant stay..
- Convenient location for the purpose of my trip. Room clean; bed comfortable. Complimentary breakfast offered lots of choices. Check in was quick & staff very accommodating.
Holiday Inn Express West Palm Beach Metrocentre
This hotel is a 15-minute drive from the Palm Beach Gardens PGA National Golf Course, and features a daily continental breakfast and an outdoor pool on site.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at this West Palm Beach hotel along with cable TV. A DVD player is also provided and the bathrooms have hairdryers for added convenience.A fitness center and a business center are available on site at the Metrocentre Holiday Inn Express. Dry cleaning services are available on site for an additional charge.This hotel is 8 miles from the Palm Beach Zoo. Guests are also less than a 15-minute drive from the beach.
- Rooms were clean and spacious, with comfortable beds and good breakfast included
- Love the staff very friendly. Nice location close enough to interstate
- I liked that the staff was very nice and it was quiet and we were able to sleep. The staff made it by offering us a bed extra to be placed in the room
- The breakfast had lots of choices and was tasty, are room was very spacious. The pool was great for the kids .
- Close to family and Expressway. Room was comfortable for a short stay. Needs updating. Staff was courteous. Sunday morning was too crowded in the breakfast area so we just skipped it.
Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central offers accommodations in West Palm Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Palm Beach is 2.6 miles from Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm , and Boca Raton is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 1.2 miles from Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central.
- Location to fairgrounds. Breakfast included. Room layout was gorgeous and very clean.
- Te bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was great.
- The breakfast, breakfast staff, and overall staff were great!
- I liked how it had a bar and restaurant in the facility.
- The hotel is central to many attractions and in a quiet area! The staff was extremely efficient and helpful. Luis at the front desk is absolutely amazing, patient and is a ray of sunshine.
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
One of our top picks in West Palm Beach.Minutes from Palm Beach International Airport as well as downtown West Palm Beach, this hotel provides first-class amenities and facilities, including free airport and local area shuttle service.Many of the area’s most popular points of interest are only moments from the Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport. The Palm Beach Convention Center, the luxury shops of Worth Avenue, and the exciting nightlife of Clematis Street are all nearby. The world-famous restaurants of Palm Beach Island as well as the casinos at the Port of Palm Beach are also nearby.With an on-site restaurant and lounge, free wireless internet access and a fitness center, every stay at the West Palm Beach Airport Hilton Garden Inn is sure to be enjoyable. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy spacious accommodations, furnished with flat-screen TVs, microwaves and refrigerators.
- Staff was very friendly, and the room was very comfortable.
- Shuttle fantastic. Breakfast an excellent range. Staff friendly. Pool lovely and relaxing. Many little extras.
- Laurie at the front desk was extremely pleasant and professional…..housekeeping did a great job with cleaning the room.
- Breakfast staff was nice the hotel was comfortable and clean
Once again, I met Keith & once again he went out of his way to give the best service. From his attire to his personality to his attitude, he surpassed the 10. I met Laurie for the first time & she also was great. The bar service was good & the bartender was answering the phone for room service, waiting on tables & taking care of the bar & was doing a good job. I miss Avril in the kitchen & wasn’t too impressed with the new menu, but I would give the Hilton Garden Inn a 10 plus.
Please thank Keith for me for always helping me out on the computer to print out the boarding passes. Thank you, Ann Phaneuf?
Top Hotels In Century Village Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Century Village Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Century Village Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Century Village Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!