10 Best Hotels To Stay In Centerport New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Centerport New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Centerport New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Centerport New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Centerport New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Centerport New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Centerport New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Centerport New York State:
Chalet Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Chalet Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Centerport, just 29 miles from Queens.Each room comes with a private bathroom.Bronx is 29 miles from Chalet Inn & Suites, and Stamford is 14 miles from the property. Westchester County Airport is 21 miles away.
- We liked the location for our purposes. The staff was very friendly and helpful with information about restaurants and directions.
The room was very comfortable. There’s even a heater in the bathroom. I told the man who checked me in that I might be alone, not knowing if my daughter would join me. He considered this and gave me a room only a few doors down from the lobby. This helped me feel safe since I did end up alone.
The heat was more than adequate and was appreciated since there was a snowstorm that night. Also it was nice that the lobby provided coffee, hot tea, muffins, oranges and huge delicious apples in the morning.
- Good location, easy access, decent room, comfortable bed and pillows.
- It was a bone-chilling day but the room was warm and Uber comfortable. Gorgeous water views too!
- Comfortable stay in large clean room. Fridge, iron and ironing board in room. Reception staff friendly helpful and attentive when issue arose needing transfer to another room. Like that you can open windows . Breakfast ( coffee, cake and fruit) available in reception with table and chairs outside your room to sit and eat it.
Days Inn at Woodbury
Located in Woodbury in the region of New York State, 27 miles from New York City, Days Inn at Woodbury features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 28 miles from Days Inn at Woodbury, and Queens is 23 miles away. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The room and bathroom was clean . The bed and pillows comfortable and encouraged a good night sleep .
- Staff was very nice and the room was ready and clean when I arrived
- Breakfast,availability, nice clean comfortable rooms and price
- the location was great plenty of places to eat. The breakfast was awesome. the staff was very accommodating I was giving a room with a full size bed. I called and got changed right away. the rooms were nicely decorated rooms was spacious. I would surely come back!
- The room was horrible. We didn’t even sleep in the room. We ended up leaving bse it smelled horrible. We were in town for a wedding and ireffered to drive home. It was a waste of money!
Rodeway Inn Huntington
Rodeway Inn Huntington is ideally located in the heart of New York’s Long Island.Guests are just moments from many area attractions including Inter-Media Arts Center, Melville Business District, Heckscher Museum of Art, Crest Hollow Country Club, and Vanderbilt Museum . Guests are also within reach of many local dining options, specialty shops, and entertainment.In addition, guests at this Long Island hotel are just 35 minutes from La Guardia International Airport, and just a little over 40 minutes from New York City.
- i ate all meals at local delis and restaraunts the room was great and the location as well
- The room was clean and bigger then I expected the bathroom was phenomenal
- Going home it suck.I would not recommend it anyone
- The staff was kind. They were not intrusive and had very good humor.
- We had a lot of privacy inside. The town offers a lot of things that one may need. For example, a mall, stores like Target, and restaurants.
East Norwich Inn
Located in East Norwich, 24 miles from New York City, East Norwich Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 26 miles from East Norwich Inn, and Queens is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Friendly, clean, great breakfast, history displayed in the corridors!
- No eggs or bacon during the 3 mornings I️ was there.
Interesting property in very good location with history. This property was own previously by Burt Bacharach. There is still a lot of his memorabilia and pictures.
Several good restaurants are located in short walking distance from the hotel.
- The hotel was really cute and not just like every other one. My room was really quiet too.
- It’s a nice location close to everything and has a nice north shore feel
Hampton Inn Long Island/Commack
Set off the Long Island Expressway and within driving distance of beautiful beaches and other local attractions, this hotel offers modern guestrooms and a free daily hot breakfast.The Hampton Inn Long Island/Commack is conveniently placed minutes from a number of shopping centers, antique stores and local restaurants. Scenic Captree State Park and the Deer Park Railroad Station are also easily accessible.While staying at the Long Island/Commack Hampton Inn, guests can enjoy a restful night’s sleep on the hotel’s signature Cloud Nine beds. Free wireless internet access as well as 24-hour front desk service is also available.
- excellent coffee, pretty room, but most of all the staff is very very nice!
- Comfort, spacious room, large bed, excellent breakfast
- The woman at the front desk whose name escapes me, the gentleman who picked us up at the train station at Deer Park.
- People were exceptionally friendly and courteous. Shuttle bus made it real easy for us to get around
- The staff was very courteous and it was a pleasure to interact with them. Room were clean and the decor was excellent.
Holiday Inn Plainview-Long Island
This Holiday Inn features an on-site restaurant, free Wi-Fi, and an outdoor pool. Downtown Manhattan is 30 miles away and Walt Whitman Mall is 6 miles from this non-smoking property.Guests can read a free morning newspaper with a beverage from the in-room coffee maker. Each room has a work desk. Satellite TV and movie options are also available in all rooms.The Holiday Inn Plainview-Long Island provides on-site dining at Bistro 46. There is also is a bar at this restaurant.Guests can enjoy the hotel’s gym and outdoor pool. A 24-hour front desk is also available.The Wineries of the North Fork are 10 miles from this Plainview Holiday Inn and the JFK International Airport is within 30 miles.
- I like that the staff was very nice and approachable they wanted to make sure my stay was excellent atleast thats how i felt especially when i only stayed.for one night
- The bed was very comfortable, the couch was comfortable, there are a lot of channels on the tv, the bathroom had many towels. The room extremely clean, spacious with a cozy feel to it. The price was very affordable, money well spent. I’d recommend anyone looking for a hotel, to stay there.
the bed was very comfortable, staff was very friendly..room was clean.
- Breakfast was wonderful. Great selection and beverages were served by very friendly staff. The beds were comfy. k cup coffee maker provided with extensive choices of both coffee and tea. Parking was easy with choice of many stairwell entrances. Easy access to elevator. Room was very clean. Shower was excellent. Great location with easy access to roads. Free newspaper available at the front desk.
- Nothing, Used this hotel because it was close to my work location.
Hilton Long Island/Huntington
Located in Melville in the region of New York State, 29 miles from New York City, Hilton Long Island/Huntington features a hot tub and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. Brooklyn is 30 miles from Hilton Long Island/Huntington, and Queens is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 21 miles from Hilton Long Island/Huntington.
- I love the firmness of the bed, the quality of the linen and the feathers pillows. The fact that I know I can get whatever I need in property really made me feel at ease, from my breakfast to my snack that was awesome. The staff was amazing
- Super close to main street Huntington where all the action is
- Large hotel with very large rooms and nice appointments and a great large desk for working. The bar and resturaunt seemed very large and were sort of merged together. We did not have a chance to visit either as this was a short stay.
- Very well up keep on the building and the staff were extremely helpful and very nice. The on-site bar, breakfast buffet were awesome.
- The mattress was excellent, however the pillows, I believe they were feather, require quite a bit of work and in the end simply don’t provide good support.
Days Inn Hicksville – Long Island
Just 8 miles from Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, this Hicksville hotel features an outdoor pool and on-site restaurant. Farmingdale State College is 6 miles away.Each guest room at the Days Inn Hicksville-Long Island features cable TV, a work desk, and coffee-making facilities. They are decorated in warm colors, wood furnishings, and carpet floors.Guests can access free Wi-Fi throughout the Hicksville Days Inn. Copy and fax services are provided at the 24-hour front desk.Blue Fish Japanese Restaurant and Lounge serves lunch and dinner and offers full bar service. A daily continental breakfast is available in the lobby.Bethpage State Park is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. The Westbury Music Fair is 6 miles away.
- The Chinese house keeping ladies were so helpful and sweet. They were so accommodating ! At my beck n call! They changed my bed sheets and the sheets were clean and still hot. Fresh out the dryer! Never hard to find them. They speak extremely no English but they will understand you showing them what you want done! Love them ladies! Shay-shay is thank you in Chinese!!! Always working! Billy at the front desk was absolutely wonderful and full of manners and respect! A nice refrigerator. Shower was wonderful! Everything you need in the area is available to you to go to. Gas, food, stores, mall, restaurants, hair care, you name it!!! The Queen size beds are very comfortable.
- So upset with my stay, it was supposed to have been a nice evening with my husband , but once we arrived to the room, the room was very cold had and awful smell toilet seat broken then bed was very uncomfortable, needed up leaving almost 2 hours into the night. Would not recommend it at all. Once we known the bed it had a couple of black hairs inside! Mind u I’m blonde…
- IM SEMI DISABLED THE HIRL AT DESK ON HER OWN BOOKED AN EFFINCY ROOM FOR US MADE IT EASY TO ENJOY WOULD GO BACK IF I COULD GET SAME ROOM!!!!
- The room we very warm and cozy. Service at the front desk was wonderful.
- Heat in room was not adequate. They had to give us a portable heater
Hyatt Regency Long Island
Hyatt Regency Long Island offers accommodations in Hauppauge.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stamford is 25 miles from Hyatt Regency Long Island, and Milford is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 33 miles from Hyatt Regency Long Island.
- clean clean clean!!! excellent bed and gold course view.
- The bar staff late night were awesome,. Attentive and pleasant.
- Check in was easy, room was good size and very comfortable. 3 Elevator banks lessened the wait. Pool/Fitness areas were clean and well-kept. Staff was friendly and helpful, Had 3rd floor room with view of a wall, so asked to switch and they made it easy for me. Bar/Lounge staff was friendly and very efficient. Food at bar was wonderful… tasty PoBoy! Housecleaners were thorough in room, elevators and hallways.
- just enough amenities for short stay but 2 weeks would be max for me. no sitting area in room except to sit on bed
- On a nice golf course with nice views. Probably best you’ll find in that area.
Melville Marriott Long Island
Melville Marriott Long Island offers accommodations in Melville. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.New York City is 29 miles from Marriott Melville, NY, and Brooklyn is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The staff was outstanding (professional, friendly, accommodating) throughout the hotel. Christine in the bar (bartender) was fantastic!
- The staff were friendly, helpful offered information that made our stay a little more pleasant. While at the pool with our daughter the maintenance gentleman came over to us, exchanged pleasantries, laid out towels for our daughter to step on when she came out of the water and informed us of oranges and water in the fitness center. Just a little something that made us smile. He did the same to the older couple sitting poolside on their laptops. Very pleasant atmosphere.
- The room was good the bed was comfy, I liked the atmosphere, the staff was friendly and the food was delicious, the place was beautiful
- The bed was comfortable – quiet room – shuttle to local restaurants was convenient- staff for the most part friendly.
- The bed was extra comfy and the room was spacious.
Top Hotels In Centerport New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Centerport New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Centerport New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Centerport New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!