10 Best Hotels To Stay In Centenero Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Centenero Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Centenero Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Centenero Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Centenero Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Centenero Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Centenero Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Centenero Aragon:
Hotel Spa Aguas de los Mallos
Hotel Spa Aguas de los Mallos is set within the natural setting of the Pre-Pyrenees, featuring scenic views of the Mallos de Riglos. It has an outdoor summer pool and a spa.Featuring elegant rustic décor, rooms and suites with air conditioning and heating have free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and a safe. Suites are distributed in 2 levels, featuring a seating area, a balcony and a hot tub.A daily buffet breakfast is offered at the restaurant, while drinks and snacks are offered at the bar. Room service is available.There is a sun terrace and the spa includes Turkish steam bath, sauna and hot tub. Massages are available upon request. Other services at the Spa Aguas de los Mallos hotel include a 24-hour reception, bikes rental and ski storage.Huesca is 35 minutes’ drive away. The border with France and the Pyrenees National Park are 68 mi away.
- Arrived to find we had a standard room where we had to upgrade for a room with a view.
- The spa area is amazingand the room spacious comfortable and modern
- I loved the look of the hotel, the lobby and bar area is beautiful. Front desk staff are lovely. Dinner was great and well priced. This hotel could be great if they just worked on the customer experience a bit. But there are nice touches like having hair straigtneres in the room’s huge bathroom.
- The Hotel was situated in a picturesque surrounding, it was stunning. And the hotel standard and room design do match the surrounding perfectly.
This is an OUTSTANDING hotel. We had the most fantastic time there. The views from the hotel are indescribably beautiful with tiny mountain hamlets and the stunning mountains Los Mallos de Riglos. The hotel gardens are so relaxing with lovely swimming pools and places for shade as well as sun with sun loungers and chairs and tables. The hotel is incredibly clean and the staff are super friendly without being intrusive. Our room was so peaceful and tasteful with a terrace with table and chairs. The double sinks in our bathroom were great and we had a huge shower. Toiletries were provided each day and our bathroom had a good hairdryer and straighteners. The breakfast each morning was delicious and varied. We enjoyed a lovely spa in the hotel.
We plan to go again next year – it was a FANTASTIC holiday there.
Hotel Real Posada De Liena
Hotel Real Posada de Liena has a picturesque setting, in Aragon’s Murillo de Gallego. This charming hotel offers amazing views and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Posada de Liena have beamed ceilings, wooden floors and some offer views of the Mallos de Riglos Rocks. Each room has a private bathroom and free wired and Wi-Fi internet access. Beds come with quality bed linen.The Posada de Liena’s Restaurant serves a range of Aragonese cuisine and has impressive views of the surrounding countryside. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace and lounge.The hotel offers a range of massages and beauty treatments. These must be booked in advance.The Liena is a 20-minute drive from San Juan de la Peña Monastery and Loarre Castle. The hotel is around 25 mi from Candanchú Ski Resort and 40 minutes’ drive from Huesca.
- The dinner and the dining room with amazing views were great.
- Beautiful views and lovely village. Directions to hotel extremely helpful especially as we were travelling by motorbike.
- Conveniently situated in the town, near the church. Old style property. It was a good thing that dinner was available as there didn’t seem to be a lot going on in town, even on a Saturday night.
- Opulent restoration of an old house in this remote village. Rooms are well appointed and have air-con. Rooms and restaurant have fantastic views of Malos de Riglos rocks.
- La amabilidad de Jose, la habitacion y las instalaciones en general, la comida muy buena y la situacion excelente.
Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa
One of our top picks in Jaca.The hotel sits in a magnificent setting, surrounded by a privileged natural environment that is ideal for winter sports enthusiasts, nature lovers and all those seeking a peaceful, relaxing stay.With 4 meeting rooms, 54 double rooms, 16 duplex and 6 junior suites, the hotel also has a spa, available at an extra cost, a gym and an indoor and outdoor swimming pool.Located in Jaca’s new residential area, the hotel offers excellent facilities for company meetings, all the amenities for a peaceful and enjoyable stay.
- A large room, very comfortable bed, very helpful reception desk staff.
- Rooms are comfortable and staff very friendly although they dont speak french or english.
- Modern, clean, functional. Easy access by car. Free parking outside. Supermarket and big sport shop next door. Views to Peña Oroel mountain. The historical centre of Jaca with all its bars, restaurants and shops is just 10-15 minutes walk. Both breakfasts are very good: buffet at 10 and continental at 3,5. Ample, comfortable rooms.
- Easy access from national route. Staff helpful,rooms clean food very good 17 pp menu del dia. Other options available. Underground parking 8 e. Plenty of free parking by hotel.
- Terrifically good stop between Santander and Barcelona. Excellent hotel with duplex rooms, every facility, and almost empty and very cheap off season in November. Highly recommended.
Hospederia de Loarre
Nestled in the Aragonese countryside in the center of the charming village of Loarre, lies this elegant hotel with free Wi-Fi and a lovely bar-restaurant.The Hotel Loarre was once a 16th-century palace which has now been beautifully converted into a boutique hotel. Enjoy modern interiors which have touches of the classic and the traditional. Bedrooms are decorated with antique, wooden furniture and communal areas enjoy a sleek, contemporary look.Enjoying a tranquil setting in the Huesca region, the Hotel Loarre is a marvelous choice if you wish to escape to the country and love the great outdoors. Explore the surroundings with a walking or cycling expedition. You can take to the water with some rafting or canoing. Alternatively, enjoy some history and culture with a visit to the Castillo de Loarre or the Mallos de Riglos and Monasterio San juan de la Peña.
- The man helped me with travel arrangements and gave me a ride in his car to the next village 7 km away.
- Excellent value for money and nice friendly welcoming staff
- The proximity to the Loarre Castle and the beautiful town square has a brilliant bar that serves great coffee.
- Manager Daniel was very helpful and friendly and also cooked us excellent dinner.
- Proprietors very friendly and helpful. Nice location, tasty dinner, excellent value for money.
El Corral De Concilio
This small, tranquil hotel can be found in one of Spain’s smallest villages, Concilio. Located next to the Aragonese Pyrenees, its modern, air-conditioned rooms have DVD players and stone walls.The individually decorated rooms in El Corral De Concilio have characteristic wooden beams. All have private bathrooms, and many have forest views.The Corral De Concilio has a terrace and a sauna, as well as a games room and library with a chimney. Free parking can be found nearby.The charming dining room provides generous breakfasts including various local products. It also serves home-made, organic food for dinner. There is also a small bar.The hotel can provide information on local sights, as well as bicycle rental. The city of Huesca is about 19 mi away.
The initiative to convert a barn into a place to stay is wonderful.
The dinner & local wine were fantastic.
- While a bit remote the location is near historic and geologic scenic places very nearby. Owners are charming and helpful. Great cooks, too.
- Excellent friendly owners; lovely meal in the evening;gorgeous place with all great facilities. Highly recommended
- Beautifully restored historic property, incredibly welcoming and relaxing place. The patio is gorgeous and we would have spent hours there if we’d had time. Wish we could have stayed for longer! Might have been my favorite place of everywhere we stayed on our trip. Also, great water pressure in the shower!
- Very unique property, excellent restoration, superb hospitality.
- The initiative to convert a barn into a place to stay is wonderful.
Hotel & Spa Real Jaca
One of our top picks in Jaca.The hotel is located in a quiet area of Jaca, in the midst of the Aragonese Pyrenees, the perfect location to relax and enjoy the picturesque scenery.The hotel offers a cozy and comfortable ambiance, with an array of services and facilities, including a swimming pool and hot tub, where you can relax after a long day.This hotel provides ideal accommodations for those visiting the area to enjoy the skiing. The resorts of Astun and Candanchu are 30 minutes’ drive away, and Formigal is a 45-minute drive.
- The staff at the reception were very polite and helpfull. I could park my bicycle in a separate room, which was locked. They helped me with various questions that I had and english was ok.
- Great hotel…beautifully modernized. The restaurant was great both for dinner and for breakfast. Staff were friendly and very helpful.
- The breakfast is first class with such a selection of foods. A very comfortable bed and a very nice shower.
- The room was fine, although a little small. Breakfast was very good, with a large selection to choose from including fresh scrambled eggs. Beauty/body treatments were well priced. A very short walk to the main street and Ciudadela.
The bed & pillows were very comfortable along with a nice big shower cubicle.
We didn’t fancy a big meal so a nice chicken salad was available from the cafe. The breakfast was plentiful 👍.
A very good hotel which we will definitely use again.
Hotel Rural El Mirador de los Pirineos
Surrounded by the peaceful mountains of the Pyrenees, and with facilities including a spa, this charming hotel provides the ideal setting for a relaxing break in the countryside.All around Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos you can enjoy fantastic mountainous landscape, including the San Juan de la Peña nature park. Take in these impressive surroundings from the hotel’s gardens, the pleasant terrace or even your own balcony.The hotel’s enchanting building is made in the traditional, mountain style from stone and wood. The renovated interior is also simple and rustic, but with elegant touches and modern amenities – ensuring a comfortable stay.After a day of walking in the mountains, return to Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos to spend a session in the spa. Here you can ease aching muscles in the sauna before diving into the covered swimming pool.The Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos is conveniently located near to the surrounding ski resorts of Astu, Candanchu, Formigal and Panticosa.
- Comfortable, spectacular views, lovely hosts. The hotel is an experience a sort of log cabin with characterful features. breakfast was simple tasty and very fresh. The host was leading a walking tour on the day we were there he is as I understood a local person and i’m sure the tour would have been an insightful experience he was clearly proud of his region and home.
Really helpful owner, plenty of advice about the local area and options for things to do. I particularly appreciated him taking the time to explain the background to the yellow ribbons that were prevalent in the area when I was staying.
The apartment itself is very clean and peaceful despite being close to the town centre.
It was nice to have a couple of options for being outside (a small patio as well as the balcony).
- This hotel is in the most stunning of locations imaginable. The host was charming and was very helpful when we sought advice on day hikes. The rooms have all been so thoughtfully designed and finished, and every detail thought about. The breakfast was great too! There are limited food options in Santa Cruz, but everywhere we ate was very good food, service and value for money.
A kind host, he was alone after an operation on his foot.
The host tried hard!
- Wonderful place and host – clean, quiet, good breakfast (he offered us even more choices!), beautiful room, advice about where to eat (I don’t know if he speaks English), ….it was a perfect stay. Thank you!
Gran Hotel de Jaca
One of our top picks in Jaca.The hotel is centrally located near Jaca’s old quarter, at the foothills of Peña Oroel with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains and just 20 minutes from the closest ski resorts.Whatever the season the area offers a wide array of activities, such as: Nordic and alpine ski, rafting, bungee, walking, horse riding, mountaineering, climbing and guided footpaths routes.Very well connected with major cities both in Spain and the south of France. Astún – Candanchú just a 20 minute drive.
- The location was in the hart of Jaca so it was very convenient. The parking was convenient and secure.
- The hotel has obviously been renovated and it shows. The rooms were well appointed and the bathroom had been re-done. We booked a triple room and it was 2 single beds pushed together and then one of the armchairs turned into a bed. There was a second armchair which did the same so you could have 4 people in a room fit for 2 people. They provide us with a packed lunch (2 sandwiches, a peach, two plums, a yogurt, a brownie, juice and water) for 12€ which was good but they forgot to make one.
- Jaca is a very nice place and hotel in a good location. We had a job to park a 2 m high car but it was a holiday weekend.
- A very comfortable and clean hotel with friendly staff
- Staff were excellent . Food was excellent. I will definitely stay again
Apartahotel & Spa Jacetania
Apartahotel & Spa Jacetania offers a seasonal outdoor pool and modern apartments with free WiFi. Candanchú Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away.Each apartment has functional décor and includes air conditioning and heating. All apartments have a living-dining room, a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a kitchenette with a ceramic hob, microwave and fridge.The Jacetania Apartahotel & Spa has a bar-restaurant with an outdoor seating area. There is also a 24-hour reception desk, ski storage facilities and on-site parking.The aparthotel is located in a quiet area, just a 15-minute walk from the center of Jaca. Astún Ski Resort, the French border and the Pyrénées National Park are all less than 19 mi away.Jaca Train Station is 2,800 feet from the apartments.
- Big new renovated rooms. We are slightly higher up so nice view of the town and valley.
- Great place with nice food, although if you wanted something special you need to drive into old town. Staff were englishfluent and very helpful. We used it as a base to visit the mountains.
- Very friendly reception staff. Nice bright property with good access.
- Nice staff and good size room. Evening meal was excellent.
- Used as stop over several times, good for late check in and early starts. Restaurant always good with friendly service. Worth doing the extra few miles to get out of France and have a better quality hotel at lower price.
Hotel Villa de Ayerbe
This small rural hotel is at the foot of the Pyrenees of Aragon, less than 19 mi from Huesca. It offers a traditional restaurant, a free Wi-Fi zone and free private parking.The hotel is housed in a golden sandstone building with bright, practical interiors. The property is completely accessible for those with reduced mobility.This is the perfect place for relaxation and to enjoy natural outdoor activities. You can visit the nearby towns of Riglos and Agüero, as well as Loarre Castle and San Juan de la Peña Monastery.
- efficient staff, good food, good room and good value for money. We would definitely stay here again. No problem accommodating our two dogs
- Well kept small town hotel with a very friendly staff. Near Loarre Castle a must see.
- We got off to a crazy start as when we arrived very early in the afternoon, the place was locked up tight. But we called through the Booking.com app and he came right away. He was at home having lunch with his family. From there on, everything was great. Good support with questions, excellent breakfast, etc. We had originally planned to stop in Zaragoza in our way from Sos Rey to Barcelona , but decided to visit the Monastery San Juan de la Pena instead. It was a great decision. Beautiful drive, Ayerbe a nice stop over instead of a big city and a visit to the Loarre castle where City of God was filmed. Good decision!
Very clean,comfortable beds,great concierge who was really pleasant both through booking in and at breakfast the next day.
This hotel is easy to find coming over the Pyrenees..highly visible.
Town centre 300m away has bars,tapas and restaurant…
- Simple but very light room with good wardrobe, comfy bed and incorporated table just under the window. Spotlesly clean. Very good breakfast!
Top Hotels In Centenero Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Centenero Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Centenero Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Centenero Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!