10 Best Hotels To Stay In Centenera de Andaluz Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Centenera de Andaluz Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Centenera de Andaluz Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Centenera de Andaluz Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Centenera de Andaluz Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Centenera de Andaluz Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Centenera de Andaluz Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Centenera De Andaluz Castile And Leon:
Hotel CTR San Baudelio
Hotel CTR San Baudelio in Casillas de Berlanga provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.At the hotel, rooms have a desk and a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hotel CTR San Baudelio has a playground. You can play ping pong at the accommodation.El Burgo de Osma is 20 miles from Hotel CTR San Baudelio, while Valdelinares is 28 miles away.
- Habitación amplia y confortable, el desayuno está incluido es convencional pero suficiente, se agradece contar con piezas de frutas y bizcocho casero
Habitación amplia y calentita. Cama cómoda. Baño limpio. Silencio absoluto. Desayuno bueno.
Tiene un buen restaurante.
La pareja que lo regenta son simpáticos y amanles.
Personal muy amable, a pesar de tener una celebración y estar a tope nos atendieron muy bien, nos prepararon cena y no nos pusieron ninguna pega.
El desayuno es autoservicio, pero lo tienen muy bien organizado, tienen cafetera con cápsulas, tostador, pan de molde, y en la nevera, frutas, yogures, embutidos, Muy correcto. Para repetir. Muy cerca de San Baudelio de Berlanga y de Berlanga de Duero, una joya para visitar
- Habitación correcta, amplia, cama cómoda. Desayuno al estilo self-service en una habitación entre el bar y la recepción.
- Habitación amplia y muy limpia. La calefacción funcionó a la perfección. Desayuno muy completo.
Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga
Located in the center of Berlanga del Duero, opposite the Collegiate Church, Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga offers stylish, modern accommodations with castle or church views. It has a bar-restaurant and sun terrace.Villa de Berlanga Hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature smart décor and are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with bath tub or shower and includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. A room for guests with reduced mobility is available.Staff are happy to give you more information on sights and activities in the surrounding area. Soria is a 50-minute drive away, while El Burgo de Osma is 14 mi from the hotel.
- Aracele, the receptionist was amazing. Warm and friendly. It was my daughter’s birthday and they made a special effort at breakfast to celebrate it with her. The rooms are modern and up to date, there is a small kitchen available for preparing meals which is especially convenient if you’re traveling with children or want to save money on eating out. Overall, it was probably our best hotel stay during the entire month that we were traveling in Spain.
- Absolutely beautiful rural hotel with spectacular views of the cathedral and castle. We loved on room with the angled roof on the top floor and the wooden beams on the ceiling. We had a huge bathtub with headrests which was delightful.
- Friendly accomodating staff, beautiful view of castle from our room, large top-floor salon, easy to find – right on main plaza of small quaint Castillian village. An easy first day drive from Madrid. Off the beaten track. Many interesting villages nearby.
- Great unspoilt town, historic fortress, helpful staff, secure motorbike parking.
- This appears to be a recently well renovated property. The room we had was modern, clean and comfortable with a separate sitting area too. The Wi-Fi was good. The location is great for, say, visiting the castle ruins at Berlanga on foot.
Rincón del Nazareno
Rincón del Nazareno is located in Almazán’s charming Old Town, on the banks of the River Duero. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private terrace.The stylish rooms at this guest house feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one offers views of the Old Town or the river.Rincón del Nazareno’s contemporary restaurant serves traditional local dishes, using seasonal produce. Large weekend meals with roast meat are available on request.Almazán’s Town Square is just a minute’s walk from Rincón del Nazareno. With good access to the A-15 Motorway, the property is a 30-minute drive from Soria.
- Very good and supporting staff. Really as it should be.
- Tasteful modern decor and facilities in this traditional building. Staff were friendly and the food was excellent 👍
- Great amazing view. Nice breakfast with different code tast
- I have stayed in this hostel before. Its easy to find just off the motorway. For the price the rooms are modern,clean and a good size. Staff very helpfull. Restaurant opens at 9pm for typical menu of the day at 12.00 euros
- The hotel was in a good position for exploring Almazan. There was free parking outside the hotel.The hotel was clean and modern.
Hotel Villa De Almazan
Hotel Villa de Almazan is located in Almazan, a 20-minute drive from Soria. It offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and 24-hour reception, and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV.Each room at the Villa de Almazan is decorated with locally made furniture. Rooms include a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with amenities and a hairdryer.The Villa de Almazan’s restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine, specializing in roasted and grilled meats. The hotel also has a café-bar where you can enjoy characteristic tapas.Villa de Almazan is around a 2-hour drive from Madrid and just 26 mi from Medinaceli, a historic town with famous Roman and Moorish gates. The hotel’s tour desk provides information about the area.
- Free parking, ideal if your travelling thru., clean, good food and reasonably priced. Modern hotel, very casual feel about it.
- Room was ok, unfortunately the airco was not working, only air was circulating. Had to sleep with opened window and that’s no fun. Shower was great!
- Comfortable airy room, very clean friendly staff. Nice evening meal in the cafeteria, bar at hotel and is easy distance walking in to the town and plaza major
The food was good.
The staff very friendly.
It was easy to find.
- Un hotel muy cómodo que combina modernidad y trato personal
Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma
Located in Almazán, Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma offers a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a terrace. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma has a playground.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give guidance on what to do in the area.Soria is 23 miles from the accommodation.
Rooms dedicated to literary figures
Overall attention to detail
- Great choice for breakfast, but we were unable to have an evening meal as the restaurant was fully booked.
- Very large room and bathroom and made to feel very welcome with our dog, who got his own cushion and bowls. Fantastic breakfast.
- Quite location very clean large room lovely evening meal at very cheap price and very good breakfast best so far travelling through france and Spain.
- This hotel was easy to find in quiet countryside location 5 mins from Almazan. You park for free outside, no problem. We were greeted by the owners who were charming and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. We stayed over one night and like the hotel so much that we ate there and did not feel the need to venture out. There was a set menu with good choice, including a good bottle of wine and water. All this for only 14 euros pp – amazing value considering the quality. The hotel is a beautiful conversion of a disused train station. It is tastefully and quirkily decorated with great outside space to relax and enjoy a drink on the terrace from the well stocked bar. Our three dogs were made at home and enjoyed walking in the surrounding fields.
- Rooms dedicated to literary figures
Located in the small village of Rioseco de Soria, Quintanares offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and features a garden with a terrace. Free private parking is available nearby.The property includes a bar and a restaurant specializing in traditional local cuisine. There is also a shared lounge with satellite TV and board games.All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Cañón del Río Lobos Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive from the property. The surrounding area is popular for mushroom picking and hiking. Soria Train Station is 27 mi away.
- El personal fue muy amable y atento, las camas eran cómodas, el desayuno muy bueno y la ubicación ideal.
El personal es muy amable.
La comida buena.
Hotel limpio y bonito.
- Pueblo pequeñito y muy tranquilo. La comida genial y el desayuno fantástico, casero y abundante en cantidad. Tenían una sala de estar con información turística.
- Etablissement très calme et reposant.tres bien accueilli.a recommander
- Amabilidad de la persona que nos atendió a nuestra llegada. Habitación de buen tamaño con un bonito balcón. El desayuno casero y muy rico.
Casa Rural de la Villa
Casa Rural de la Villa has a mountain setting in Calatañazor, surrounded by gardens. This beautiful, rustic property dates from 1765 and maintains its original stone-clad façade and walls, wooden-framed doors and beamed ceilings.Offering views of the surrounding countryside, each room has pastel-colored décor and exposed stone walls. There is a desk and a private bathroom.The carefully restored Casa Rural de la Villa features finishes made from natural limestone, juniper and pine trees.The restaurant offers cuisine prepared in its wood-burning stove. Dishes include chilled gazpacho soup, roasted meat dishes, steak, and trout and crab caught in the local river.You can relax on the charming terrace shaded by large trees, or make use of the lounge and library.Soria is a 30-minute drive from the property. Logroño and Burgos can be reached in approximately 90 minutes by car.
- Eine Erfahrung die wir auf jeden Fall wiederholen werden
- El pueblo, la amabilidad de Begoña, la calidad de la cena, las vistas de la habitacion, el silencio, el cielo.
El entorno está lleno de actividades culturales y de actividades deportivas, la red de senderos practicables es enorme.
La casa es ya de por sí historia de un pueblo medieval.
Las habitaciones, gracias a Dios, no tienen televisión, con lo que por fin un establecimiento en el cual no oyes la televisión del vecino a todo volumen.
La dueña de la casa majísima y atenta, con las ideas muy claras de cómo hacer la estancia cómoda a sus huéspedes.
Volveremos sin dudarlo.
- Las habitaciones son espaciosas, confortables y la nuestra tenía un precioso balcón con vistas a la iglesia. Un punto extra por la adecuada calefacción que siendo Soria es muy de agradecer. En resumen una habitación agradable, confortable y con vistas.
- Begoña es una anfitriona excepcional. El trato y atención fueron estupendos. La casa es preciosa, con todo el encanto de una casona antigua, pero muy cómoda y acogedora, como su dueña. La ubicación es ideal para hacer todo tipo de rutas. Además, Begoña estará encantada de sugerirte sitios y trayectos. Hemos pasado un fin de semana estupendo. Muy recomendable el alojamiento.
Hotel Venta Nueva
Located in Calatañazor, Hotel Venta Nueva has a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Venta Nueva.Soria is 20 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Calatañazor
Located in Calatañazor, Hotel Rural Calatañazor features a garden and a terrace. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi and a bar. The restaurant serves Spanish cuisine.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Rural Calatañazor.Soria is 22 miles from the accommodation.
Sin duda la ubicación, el pueblo es simplemente maravilloso, pasear por la noche por el es mágico.
El desayuno es muy bueno, por 5,50 no se puede pedir más.
Personal atento y amable, la habitación y el resto del alojamiento decorado de ambiene mozárabe, con gusto. La comida del
restaurante bien. El pueblo y los alrdedores muy chulo.
- cena ydesayno , bien.Habitacion bien, pero cama muy incomoda. Precio un poco caro…
- Lo mejor la ubicación, la habitación pequeña pero acogedora. El baño bien,con plato de ducha y mampara nuevos.
Buen trato del personal.
Media pensión buena relación calidad-precio.
- Sin duda la ubicación, el pueblo es simplemente maravilloso, pasear por la noche por el es mágico.
La Casa del Cura de Calatañazor
La Casa del Cura de Catalañazor is located in the hilltop town of Catalañazor, 20 minutes’ drive from Soria. It offers fantastic valley views from its terrace.Set in a 17th-century building, the stylish rooms at the Casa del Cura de Catalañazor have views over the town. They all feature free Wi-Fi and a TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are included.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. You can enjoy your meal on the terrace which overlooks the canyon.The medieval city walls and Catalañazor Castle are a short walk from the property. Cañón del Río Lobos Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive from the property. Burgos is 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- Made very welcome, very dog friendly , lovely big room, fabulous
This place and village is absolutely top: very welcoming and helpful hosts, wonderful and colourful buildings! Lovely room with a nice view. Very tasty freshly prepared food in the restaurant: my absolute favourite!
Friendly welcome . Only a little English spoken but perfectly fine .
Great restaurant .
The hotel was a real find . Stunning building .
Wonderful fascinating village
- La arquitectura del edificio.El pueblo. La persona que nos atendio era muy amable.
- Amplitud de habitación y baño. Tranquilidad y silencio
Top Hotels In Centenera De Andaluz Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Centenera de Andaluz Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Centenera de Andaluz Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Centenera de Andaluz Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!