10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cenera Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Cenera Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cenera Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cenera Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cenera Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cenera Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cenera Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cenera Asturias:
The rural Hotel Cenera is located in Mieres, a picturesque town in the lush region of Asturias.The charming hotel is a converted traditional Asturian stone house with a cozy atmosphere. It is ideal for a vacation for nature lovers, and the surrounding countryside is perfect for trekking, mountain biking, or even fishing in the river that runs through the town.Mieres is a former mining town therefore there are many museums and monuments dedicated to the industry.The hotel has a restaurant where you can try traditional Asturian dishes and the region’s most famous cider. The hotel also has a communal living room with a chimney where you can relax with a book in front of the fire. It is an ideal location for a relaxing vacation in northern Spain.
- The food was amazing . Also the staff was very kind .
- Great place to stay in the mountains. Quaint little town and friendly staff
- The staff were lovely, very accommodating and friendly. The location was great to go on walks from and enjoy the countryside, or do day trips to the coast.
- The gentleman who greeted us and the bartender were very friendly.
- Despite our lack of Spanish we found all the staff to be very helpful and friendly, the accommodation was spotless with bottle water & sweets included each day.
Hotel Mieres del Camino
Located in the heart of the Asturias and bathed by the river Caudal, Hotel Mieres del Camino is close to Oviedo and Gijón and an excellent base for exploring the region.This design hotel offers everything you need for a lovely visit to western Asturias, with bright, spacious rooms boasting air conditioning, heating and satellite TV.Elegant and distinctive, the hotel’s copper dome and marble and wooden fixtures are clear examples of the hotels personality.Use the free WiFi to work out your route through the region, while 24-hour reception desk will prove invaluable tools for your travels. It is easy to find free parking in the hotel surroundings.Savor Asturian food at the restaurant, and enjoy a drink from the bar at night.
- The staff were incredibly efficient, and went the extra mike to help me.
- Fulfills expectations for a 3 star hotel. Clean, very pleasant staff and reasonable value for money.
- Hotel staff prepared breakfast early for our group of eleven.
- Very pleasant en helpful staff. Just a 10 minutes walk from the centre.
- Nice breakfast, nice restaurant and bar area too.
Hotel Doña Gaudiosa
Hotel Doña Gaudiosa is a restored Asturian country home set in forest, 2,650 feet from Pola de Lena. It offers 24-hour reception, free WiFi, a children’s playground and mountain views.Rustic rooms feature wooden beams and a private bathroom. They are heated and have a TV. Rooms on the first floor have tiled floors, while those on the second floor have wooden floors.The hotel offers a snack bar and dining room. A laundry and ironing service is available. Free parking is available nearby and the A66 Motorway is easily accessible. Oviedo is 19 mi away.
- Beautiful setting in a small mt side village. The hotel was one of the nicest we stayed in our trip. We arrived by bike and the hotel was a distance from the city. The hostess cooked us a nice dinner and breakfast. That was very appreciated!
The hotel is out of the bustle of downtown Pola de Lena. It was quiet and peaceful there which is what I wanted. As I had my bike with me I should point out that the road up to the hotel has a bit of 12% grade climbing to do, so if you are planning on things like Gamonitiero or Angliru, save some fumes in your tank for the ride up the hill.
The hotel and its location are great. Near to La Pola and cycling destinations, but just a few steps off the main drag.
I can’t say enough good about Aurora… she was welcoming, helpful, great to chat with in Spanish and she made me feel at home!
- Owners were great, we had bikes as we were following the Vuelta and they changed our room to one with a terrace for the bikes
- Staff did everything possible to accommodate our needs. Location was delightful, rural and rustic.
- The bed was so comfortable with the cotton blanket and crisp sheets, I really loved looking out onto the mountains and listening to the rain. I really enjoyed sitting out on the veranda admiring the view. Really is a lovely casa rural! Thank you, Karin
Hotel Ruta de la Plata de Asturias
Hotel Ruta de la Plata le Asturia is located in the center of Pola de Lena, with its impressive mountain landscape and interesting architecture. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The simple rooms feature a modern bathroom and air conditioning. They also come with a TV and radio.Guests can relax in the bar-cafeteria at Ruta de la Plata le Asturia. There is also a lounge area and staff can recommend restaurants.Skiing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area. The Ruta de la Plata can be found 21 mi from Oviedo, the capital of Asturias.
- Extremely clean rooms, everything worked perfectly and all the staff members were kind and charming. Its a small hotel but just perfect.
- Excellent value for money. Operated from nearby cafe where we had breakfast. Owner was very friendly.
- Very central, extremely nice service. Cafe on first floor, perfect for breakfast. Careful with noise when village fair.
- Being able to leave my bags in a secure room for a few hours after checking out, the friendliness of the staff and the perfect place to stay to follow the Vuelta route to the Angiluru
- Cama muy cómoda, todo muy limpio. Servicios básicos (TV, wifi). Mesa para trabajar.
Located at 13 mi from Parque Natural Las Ubiñas y de la Mesa Park, Hotel Lena features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain view.Each marbled floor bedroom has a private bathroom and refrigerator. The staff offers tourist information at the 24-front desk. Laundry and ironing services are available.Santa Cristina de Lena Church, a World Heritage site by UNESCO, is an 8-minute drive from the hotel. Oviedo city is 19 mi away. Asturias Airport is 50 minutes away by car.
- It was very clean and they were flexible with the time of check-in (via phone).
- Friendly and welcoming on a cold wet day on the Camino del Santiago.
- Es estilo pensión, no es caro, además admitían mascotas y por eso nos decidimos por él. El personal amable y las habitaciones estaban bien.
- Lugar con fácil aparcamiento en Pola, personal amable ,aunque no estaba en el hotel y contacte telefonicamente.
- Que hacía frío en agosto, y rodeado de montaña ideal para hacer rutas a pie
Hotel Rural El Reundu
Located in Campomanes, Hotel Rural El Reundu has a terrace and free WiFi. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Guests can enjoy mountain views.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a desk.Guests can enjoy a selection of activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Oviedo is 23 miles from Hotel Rural El Reundu, while Viella is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 52 miles from the property.
Era un lugar encantador, y el personal siempre dispuesto a ayudar a cualquier hora.
El restaurante era espectacular, parecido a una taberna antigua y muy acogedor. 100% recomendable. Lo pasamos muy bien !!
- Habitación muy amplia y bonita, restaurante espectacular muy buena la comida y barato
- Increíble la hospitalidad de las personas que gestionan el hotel, nos dieron todas las facilidades. El restaurante del hotel tiene un calidad excelente. Perfecta ubicación para ciclistas que quieren subir los puertos de la zona.
- Todo, el mejor lugar de los que he estado. Las habitaciones y el baño más amplio que he visitado
- El mobiliario, la decoración y los detalles, todo muy nuevo,rústico y con muy buen gusto, y lo mejor el personal, el trato, llegamos con un aguacero de 5 min y nos recibieron acogedoramente con una espléndida bienvenida!!!! GRACIAS!!! Podrían aprender los demás hoteles por los que pasamos esa semana! Se agradece el obsequio del café con los sobaos por la mañana!, No nos lo esperábamos! un DETALLAZO!
- Era un lugar encantador, y el personal siempre dispuesto a ayudar a cualquier hora.
Hotel Santa Cristina
Overlooking Las Ubiñas Nature Reserve in rural Asturias, Hotel Santa Cristina is just 0.6 mi from La Cobertoria Train Station. It offers a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms at the Santa Cristina feature a TV, safe and central heating. The modern bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.Guests can enjoy mountain views from the Santa Cristina’s terrace and garden. There is a play area for children, and the hotel is surrounded by trees and fields.Santa Cristina de Lena Hermitage is just 650 feet from the Santa Cristina Hotel. Oviedo is a 25-minute drive away, while Gijón can be reached in 40 minutes. Valgrande-Pajares Ski Resort is within 12 mi, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 34 mi away. There is ski storage is available at the hotel.Guests at the hotel receive a 20% discount on the purchase of ski passes for the Valgrande-Pajares and Fuentes de Invierno ski slopes.
- It was a late reservation for us, just needed a place to spend the night so we had no chance to get to know the place better, but it seemed nice and clean. The facilities weren’t new, but everything was fine.
It was within walking distance of the Pre-Romanesque church of Santa Maria.
Very quiet off-season. \well equipped to look after cyclists.
- La tranquilidad del entorno y poder despertarse con los gallos, las vacas y ovejas. El baño sí estaba limpio en comparación al resto de la habitación.
- Lo mejor el personal, desde el dueño a la camarera, se esfuerzan en hacerte la estancia agradable.. Habitación amplia y luminosa. El entorno muy bonito.
- Sin lugar a dudas el personal del hotel, siempre atentos te hacen sentir como si fuera tu casa, el dueño un encanto de persona.
Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran
Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran is offering accommodations in Sotiello. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.At the hotel, every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom and a shower, and some rooms at Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran have a balcony.Oviedo is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Viella is 27 miles away. Asturias Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- It’s a charming place in the middle of nowhere. The Restaurant that had been recommended was full of locals. That was nice. Breakfast was ok but there was no hot water (we had to use to microwave to heat the water). That was a bit peculiliar.
- un lugar precioso para desconectar. recomendable 100%
- The owner was incredibly generous. She drove us to restaurants and picked us up free of charge. Always hospitable. Thank you so much.
- Lovely hotel in beautiful mountain village. Very friendly and helpful staff.
The hotel was beautiful. Very pittoresque, with all kind of interesting rooms and corners.
Staff was nice and helpful.
Langrehotel & SPA
Langrehotel is located in the center of Asturias, 15 minutes from Oviedo. The Langrehotel offers a spa, gym and restaurant as well as free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms are decorated in a modern style with flat-screen TVs, mini-bar and safes.Guests can enjoy regional Asturian cuisine in the Langrehotel’s restaurant. There is also a cafeteria and a lounge with a fireplace.The hotel is 15 minutes from Redes Nature Reserve and only 20 minutes from Gijón on the coast. The surrounding mountains are within easy reach too.
- The beds were really large and comfortable. The hotel was clean. Every night when we came back a staff member had a chat with us. One of our rooms had a problem with a water leak and we got another room instantly.
- comfy beds, rooms nice and clean, modern bathroom, good aircon, welcome gift was a reasonable price although the champagne wasn’t good
- The receptionist who was on duty when we arrived was very friendly and professional. The hotel was very well presented. We had a drink before dining in the restaurant in the cafe/bar and the girl serving was very welcoming and served us lovely gin and tonics. We had booked the 25euro menu when booking our accommodation and this meal was superb. The restaurant staff were very good at explaining the menu choices to us as our Spanish is not good. Room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was another excellent meal. Check out was efficient and friendly. Our stay here was faultless. Special credit for this goes to all the exceptional staff who made us feel very welcome.
- Great , friendly staff who went out of their way to make us welcome. Would definitely stay again. Rooms on 5th floor were modern, clean and comfortable with impressive views of mountains in the distance. Good breakfast.
- Good hotel in middle of Langreo, friendly staff, good beds, easy to reach location. The room service is very quick and the restaurant is also very good and not that expensive. Overall very good hotel especially for business travelers.
Hotel Rural Restaurante Peña L’Agua
Set in 3 buildings dating from the 19th century, Hotel Rural Restaurante Peña L’Agua offers a peaceful setting in Pampiedra within Cuencas Mineras. This charming property features an à la carte restaurant, a hot tub and a terrace.The apartment, suites and rooms at Hotel Rural Restaurante Peña L´Agua combine stylish décor with rustic features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All accommodations has free Wi-Fi, a seating area with a flat-screen TV, and either a balcony or terrace.The apartment is housed in the property’s panera, a traditional Asturian outbuilding. It features a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, oven and a hob, and there is also a barbecue.The restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and a range of local wines.The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking and cycling. The nearest ski slopes are around an hour’s drive away.Oviedo is a 25-minute drive from the Peña L’Agua. Gijón and the coast are approximately 25 mi away.
- We loved everything. Great location just outside Langreo in the mountains. An old rural accommodation that is fully brought up to modern standards. Large room with everything that you need. Good Spanish and Asturian food. Very friendly staff!
- Nos gustó casi todo. La ubicación en la montaña con unas vistas preciosas. El diseño de la habitación. La cama con dosel. La atención de la propietaria (supongo) exquisita. Todo limpio. El desayuno bastante bien. Mucha tranquilidad
La amabilidad , la ubicación, el paisaje, el
Entorno, todo excelente
- Excelente habitación y cariño del personal. Restaurante carta elaborada y excelente atencion
- La cama era muy cómoda, las habitaciones silenciosas, todo muy limpio. La decoración super bonita y con buen gusto..El restaurante tambien nos gustó mucho. El trato fué muy correcto y atento. Se agradece la educación y la profesionalidad.
Top Hotels In Cenera Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cenera Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cenera Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cenera Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!