10 Best Hotels To Stay In Celrá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Celrá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Celrá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Celrá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Celrá Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Celrá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Celrá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Celrá Catalonia:
Ibis Budget Girona Costa Brava
Located just outside the historic center of Girona, the Ibis Budget is a smart and modern guesthouse, and features rooms with private bathrooms equipped with LCD TVs and international channels.The Ibis Budget has an on-site restaurant, where you can kick start your day with a hearty breakfast. Then, take a walk into the center of Girona, where you can admire the stunning Gothic architecture and walk along the river banks.Guests can return to the hostel for a light lunch, followed by a typical Spanish-style siesta in the room.Before heading out in the evening, go for a drink in Ibis Budget’s bar, where you can make friends or chat with colleagues.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was also very happy with the breakfast buffet – not only was there a wide selection of different types of coffees, but it also catered for all the preferences: sweet and savoury, as well as some fresh fruit.
- Just like any other Ibis, it’s exactly what you would expect: simple but reliable. It’s a bit on the outskirts of Girona, so location is not that nice.
Very good hotel to stay in Girona.
We stayed there for two days and we like it.
Very good bathroom with shower.
Great restaurant to have dinner in the evening. Better than any other place to eat in the city
- Confortable for its category and with enough services for a good stay
- The staff were great. Adequate room and comfortable bed.
Hotel Palau de Girona
Well-communicated on the main avenue into Girona, this modern hotel features minimal design and modern luxuries which will make for a relaxing time whether you are planning a long stay in Girona or are just passing through.Sleep soundly in the sound-proofed rooms which feature stylish design and contemporary bathrooms with hydromassage showers or baths. Enjoy parquet floors and soothing colors.For breakfast the Palau offers both buffet or continental options, as well as a list of daily specials, all served with fresh espresso coffee.The Palau de Girona is located on the northern entrance into the city so it is easy for you to visit the sights and attractions. Being well-connected to the major roads, you will easily be able to make the 19 mi drive to the Costa Brava where you can find golden beaches and have a dip in the Mediterranean.In the evening, sit down to an excellent meal in the Palau’s restaurant, Anami, which serves seafood specialties as well as a variety of dishes from the set menu or á la carte. Guests can enjoy live performance or karaoke on Saturday nights.
- The staff are so so lovely Faruke and another lady who worked in the evening were so accommodating. The evening dinner was fab so enjoyed tuna salad and the wine was recommended was great. Don’t go to the hotel chains pick this one in Gerona. Thank you for a lovely 2 days.
The room was very cleaned.
It was quite easy to find hotel from the highway. Free parking, but limited space in the garage.
- Proximity to Banyoles, excellent money value, great breakfast
- The room was perfect clean and free parking space good enough for any type of car.
- The staff folks were very friendly and tried hard to meet all needs.
B&B Hotel Girona 2
Located next to Girona’s Espai Gironès Shopping Center, B&B Hotel Girona 2 has easy access to the A-7 Motorway and Girona Airport. It offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and free coffee.The spacious, modern rooms include a flat screen TV and air conditioning. Each has a large bathroom with a bath or shower.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. Hot and cold snacks are also available from vending machines in the lobby.Its close proximity to the border with France, as well the dynamic and cultural city of Girona, makes the hotel an ideal place for a stop over. Girona Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Ample free parking, modern and clean. It’s a short ride into the old city of Girona.
- easy access from motorway clean room and free coffe
- Clean room, free parking and easy check in process, free wifi, coffee and tea throughout the day, and it is conveniently located next to a large shopping mall
- En general todo me ha guatado personal excelente amables educados
- very friendly and helpful staff, luggage storage available, the room well equipped and clean, next to big shopping center and motorway but even so the room was quiet, bus stop to the center just 2 minutes away (buses goes every 10 minutes, the way takes about 20 minutes), free private parking – it was full, however there was no problem to park on the free space behind the hotel
Ibis Girona features free parking and a 24-hour bar. It is just 800 feet from Josep Trueta Hospital and just under a mile from the historic center of Girona.Public areas at the Girona Ibis feature bright colors and plenty of natural light. The basic rooms are air-conditioned, with a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. Downstairs there is a computer with free internet access.Hotel Ibis Girona serves a varied buffet breakfast every morning starting at 6:30 am. The hotel’s Vino y Cia restaurant is open for dinner and features Mediterranean cuisine.The Ibis is half a mile from the River Ter and a 10-minute walk from the Devesa Park. The property provides easy access to Girona’s historic Old Town by bus or by foot.
- Friendly helpful staff. Secure garage parking available. Pet friendly. Good access to motorway
- By far exceeded our expectations from the 2-star hotel. Quality of the room, bedsheets, covers, bathroom. Everything was perfectly clean and of good quality!
- Convenient location off the highway. Easy walk into town for dinner.
- Comfy bed and pillow the city bus stop was nearby. The A/C was great. The built in seat was useful.
- We arrived at the hotel at noon hoping to leave the car there and to do some sightseeing in Girona until our room is ready. However the receptionist told us that we can check in our room right away. She was very kind and gave us a free map of the city center. Hotel has free parking near the entrance for about 15-20 cars. When it overflows they offer you gated parking for 5 Euro. We paid 7.50 Euro per person for breakfast and found surprisingly good food choices for this money.
B&B Hotel Girona 3
B&B Hotel Girona 3 is set just 1.9 mi outside Girona’s city center, with good transport connections, and is only a 10-minute drive from Girona Airport.Whether you are visiting for business or to explore the beautiful surroundings of rural Catalonia, this hotel is conveniently located near to the AP7 motorway. Relax after a busy day in the hotel bar or in front of the flat-screen satellite TV in your comfortable room.
rooms large with good fixtures and fittings
Free coffee available anytime
Love this hotel; stayed many times. Easy to find; close to the route; professional staff; well managed. Comfortable good night’s sleep followed by a good breakfast. Next to the shopping mall with plenty of restaurants, supermarket etc. Parking free on site.
Great hotel for the traveller along the way.
- Good staff very helpful, ideal location and pet friendly
- Very clean, good location, many things in walking distance, and the staff was friendly and helpful. There is 24H coffee, tea and hot chocolate availiable for free.
- Clean, great breakfast for the price (6€), adjacent to a big shopping center, secure area to park the car.
- rooms large with good fixtures and fittings
Located 20 minutes’ walk from Girona’s historic town, the Jewish Quarter and the Cathedral, Hostel Alhambra offers rooms with simple décor and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Alhambra has bar and bicycles are also available for rent. There is a bus stop 150 feet from the guest house with buses to Girona’s old town as well as the bus and train station.Girona Airport is 8.1 mi away. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava are 30 minutes’ drive of Hostel Alhambra while the city of Barcelona is less than 1 hour’s drive away.
- The staff is very helpful and extremely nice people.
- The personnel was kind and nice. Very happy when they receive us.
The lady who had movement problems was infectiously communicable as were her companions. One of them, probably Morrocan brought in some mint the smell of which infused the simple bar.
The hostel is in modern Girona in a barrio of many different ethnic cultures. A nearby plaza radiated the good life of a vibrant community. I arrived on the evening of the Barcelona outrage. As I mounted the train to Girona from Barcelona, the lorry had just begun its carnage. I learnt of the outrage early the next morning so when I was in the plaza in Girona, the news must have travelled but I was unaware. I was surrounded by good people – families, friends in that plaza many from Morocco. I ate in a very clean and organised Moroccan cafe. Not really for Booking.com, but it is part of life’s experience.
- Not too far from the bus/ train station. And not too far from city. Friendly staff
- Father and daughter traveling together, needed a room for the night. We’d been put in a room with a double bed – not quite what we had imagined being a 20 something year old and a 60 year old. The hostal owner came round at 11pm to change our room and make up new beds for us 🙂 Plus the bathrooms were clean and everything in good working order. It was very quiet and peaceful.
Hotel Sausa is located in the Girona countryside, a 20 minute drive from the region’s capital. It features an outdoor swimming pool, rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Sausa are spacious and have bright décor. Each room has satellite TV, air conditioning and a telephone.Traditional, Catalan cuisine is offered in the Sausa’s restaurant, where guests can enjoy views of the hotel’s grounds.The Sausa has a terrace, tennis courts and guests can use the hotel’s bikes. Local activities include golf and hiking.Hotel Sausa is a 30-minute drive from the Costa Brava and 14 miles from the town of Figueres. The hotel has easy access to the Autopista del Mediterráneo Highway, a 10 minute drive away.
- It was cold in hotel and room. The owner has an unwelcoming attitude.
- Lovely family run hotel. Food was good and the pool was fabulous
- Marc i Paquita dos grans anfitrions. Tracte Excepcional. Gracies per tot.
Beautiful location in the countryside. Quiet despite next to Motorway.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
- One of my regular stops when travelling from Algarve to eastern Europe. Friendly family run hotel with excellent, good value restaurant. Well located close to AP7 motorway.
DoubleTree by Hilton Girona
Located next to Devesa Park, DoubleTree by Hilton Girona is 1,000 feet from Girona Auditorium and Convention Center. This modern hotel has a rooftop swimming pool and offers free WiFi throughout.Rooms feature bright, stylish décor and wooden floors. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, pillow menu and mini-bar. The top floor of the hotel has a terrace with amazing views over Girona.DoubleTree by Hilton Girona has a terrace bar and a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. The popular bars and restaurants around Plaza de Independencia are within a 10-minute walk.The hotel offers free entrance to a gym located 5 minutes walk from the property. Guests have access to the gym, activities, sauna, steam bath, etc.DoubleTree by Hilton Girona is a 10-minute walk from the old town and a 20-minute walk from the city’s Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and the old city walls. The famous El Celler Can Roca Restaurant is 5 minutes’ drive away.PGA Catalunya Golf Club is a 20-minute drive away. The beaches of the Costa Brava are 22 mi away. Girona Airport can be reached in around 20 minutes by car or bus, and Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
- Good location, friendly service, chocolate chip cookie as a welcome gift. The room was really clean and the bed comfortable.
- We picked this hotel as we had a rented car and wanted to ensure we could park easily. The hotel itself looks very recent. The room was bright and comfortable, and overall very quiet. We had a very good night sleep. The warm welcome cookie is a treat! There is a supermarket across the street.
- Clean rooms, very friendly staff , location , good breakfast
Nice pool, good breakfast. A supermarket right besides.
10 min walking from centre of town.
- Anna checked us in and went the extra mile to make us happy!! She was amazing!!!
One of our top picks in Girona.Hotel Margarit is next to the River Onyar, in the heart of Girona. This small hotel offers accommodations, just 1,000 feet from the historic Barri Vell district.Fitted with parquet flooring, rooms at Hotel Margarit come with heating and free WiFi. Each room has air conditioning, a 42-inch flat-screen TV and a telephone. They also have an private bathroom with a hairdryer.Girona’s old city wall begins near the hotel. The Cathedral and Arab Baths are both a short walk away. There is also good access to the train and bus stations.Hotel Margarit has a small garden and serves a daily breakfast buffet. There are gluten-free and lactose-free breakfast options, as well as vegetarian and vegan options, and a packed breakfast or an early breakfast are also available.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers tourist information and a safety deposit box. There is a children’s play area.
- Paul, the receptionist ( not sure if that’s how he spells his name ) was super-friendly, he welcomed us warmly and went out of his way to tell us about all that Girona had to offer, and additionally gave us some tips about Figures, a city nearby that we were planning to visit.
- The accommodations were clean and fairly comfortable, if a little worn and dated. The bathroom plumbing was the best I had on my trip (it sounds odd, but you notice when it’s not–looking at you, Barcelona hostel!) I could hear when anyone else took a shower, but overall the other guests were pretty quiet on a Saturday night. There was a lot of traffic noise from outside if that sort of thing bothers you, but I popped in my ear plugs and it wasn’t a problem. They offer breakfast for $8, but I didn’t partake so I can’t tell you about the quality. They did let me leave my luggage there after check out until I had to catch my train, which was helpful. This is an average hotel. The location, however, is ideal in that it lies at the edge of the historic Jewish neighborhood and within an easy walk from both the train and bus stations. I’d choose it again based on that alone.
- Great place to stay! The staff were friendly and bilingual which really helped. They were also a great help informing us of the local attractions. The rooms were very clean.
- Very nice hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was a nice treat.
- Clean and tidy. Nice shower. Helpful staff in answering questions about parking and local eateries.
The Hotel Condal is in the historic quarter of Girona, a quarter mile from Girona Train and Bus Station. It features free Wi-Fi access and a 24-hour front desk.Rooms at Hotel Condal are comfortable and feature modern décor. All rooms have a TV, phone and air conditioning.Facilities at the Condal include a bar and tour desk. The hotel is close to many restaurants, bars and cafés.The Condal is a 10 minute walk from Girona Cathedral and the city’s Jewish Quarter. Girona Airport can be reached by car in 20 minutes.
- Location. Very nice hotel in the European Model. Would stay here again
It’s good for a 1 night stay.
Staff was good,location also
- 5 minutes walk from old town, friendly & helpful staff, clean & comfortable rooms and safe for solo traveller
- This was just fine, nothing fancy. Liked that the windows opened out on the street. Location was good!
The hotel has an excellent location – close to the train station and a short walk to the old city. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They allowed us to store our bicycles in the secure luggage room. The room is basic. There’s a desk with a TV on it and 2 chairs. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was fine(shower very good!). We felt it was a very good value and would definitely stay here again.
restaurant tip: delicious pizza at L’Arcada Restaurant in old town. Indoor and outside seating.
Top Hotels In Celrá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Celrá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Celrá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Celrá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!