10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cedar City Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Cedar City Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cedar City Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cedar City Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cedar City Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cedar City Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cedar City Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cedar City Utah:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City
One of our top picks in Cedar City.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City offers accommodations in Cedar City.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 49 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City.
- bed was comfortable. Eating area was clean, food good. Quiet, good location.
- This is a great location with a lot of good amenities. I’ve stayed here in the past and had a good stay.
- I like the friendly staff and the breakfast on the morning !
- I never stayed at a La Quinta hotel before but figured it would be like any other holiday inn but it was actually really nice and the hotel is pet friendly and don’t even charge pet fees.
- We had to stop on our way home due to a major snow storm…the staff were warm and welcoming. We used the pool and exercise room.
Courtyard by Marriott Cedar City
Featuring free WiFi, Courtyard by Marriott Cedar City offers accommodations in Cedar City.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. George Municipal Airport is 49 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Americas Best Value Inn Cedar City
This Cedar City hotel is located off Interstate 15, just one mile from Southern Utah University. It features an outdoor hot tub and seasonal outdoor pool, as well as free Wi-Fi in all rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable and HBO movie channels is offered in every room at Cedar City Americas Best Value Inn. Coffee-making facilities are also included, while select rooms have a microwave and fridge.Each morning a continental breakfast is available and free coffee is always offered in the lobby. In the summer months, guests can enjoy a cookout on the hotel’s outdoor BBQ facilities.Americas Best Value Inn Cedar City is one mile from Centrum Arena. The Cedar Breaks National Monument, located within Dixie National Forest, is less than an hour drive away.
- Waffles and good coffee. Very friendly person on duty.
- Close to town and a lot of food options. It wasn’t too expensive and was close to where we needed to be.
- The location was right off the freeway and close to restaurants.
- A very comfortable king-sized bed. It was reasonably priced and Denny’s nearby offered a 20% discount to hotel guests. Free wifi and nice large TV.
- Location off the freeway was decent. Staff were fine.
Ramada Cedar City
One of our best sellers in Cedar City! Featuring an outdoor pool and an indoor hot tub, this Cedar City hotel offers a free shuttle to Cedar City International Airport, just 4 miles away. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast buffet are included.A sitting area with a flat-screen cable TV is featured each guest room at the Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites – Cedar City. A microwave, small fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided.A fitness center and sauna are available for guest use. A 24-hour convenience store is on site.Bard’s Restaurant and Pub, in the lobby, serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Utah Shakespearean Festival is less than a mile away. BrianHead Resort is 30 miles away.
- The location was perfect and it was clean and beautiful. The amenities were awesome.
- Clean and comfortable. Everything was inviting and just what we needed.
- The TV in the room was not functional. A repairman was sent to the room and determined that he would be unable to make a repair. He radioed the front desk and asked them to secure another room for us immediately, which they did. A key was brought to us and we were assisted in moving to the new room. Staff was very professional and thoughtful.
- location & friendly people serving breakfast in hotel restaurant
- Great location for us. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Motel 6 Cedar City
Motel 6 Cedar City offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cedar City.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 51 miles from Motel 6 Cedar City.
- It has convenient access to the interstate. The location is also close to many places in Cedar City and the surrounding areas.
- The bed needs to be up dated. When I sat down it just sunk in. Plus it did not feel like a queen size bed.
- Rooms were warm and they allowed pets, which was key to our staying there.
- Location and initially the price BUT it’s not a good deal when you have bites on your legs,sore bed from inferior mattress, inept staff, etc., etc., etc.
- The air had the normal level of oxygen and nitrogen.
Abbey Inn Cedar City
One of our top picks in Cedar City.Located in Cedar City, 12 miles from Brian Head, Abbey Inn Cedar City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The hotel was next to I-15, making it very easy to continue our trip the next day. The clerk gave us dining recommendations and told us one restaurant we should definitely avoid. We didn’t stay for breakfast, but it smelled delicious. It was a great idea to put the kitchen in a completely separate building…an adjacent house.
- Clean comfortable room with a great indoor pool. Super friendly staff
- The bed was very comfortable Several choices of pillows was an unexpected surprise…great selection! My family really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. thanks for a great stay!
- We had stayed at the MGM the night before coming to your Inn. What a joke. We were ten times happier at the Abby Inn than at the MGM hotel in Las Vegas. It was clean and private and the breakfast was wonderful. The service from Presten was the best and the booking ease was great and the service was personal and excellent. The pool and hot tub squeaky clean. Your inn will be our stop over place from now on. Thank you for a great price and experience!
- Furniture was new and upscale feeling. Bed was comfortable. Staff was accommodating re: room selection. Breakfast was okay, generous for the price of the room.
Rodeway Inn Cedar City
One of our best sellers in Cedar City! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Rodeway Inn Cedar City offers accommodations in Cedar City.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. George Municipal Airport is 51 miles away.
- There were some minor problems with the facilities, but staff was very helpful and worked with us to get thing working properly. Very helpful and friendly.
- The heater was so old we couldn’t control the heat. We had to turn it off when it got hot and turn of back on when we got cold in the middle of the night.
- The gentleman at the checking was polite and helpfull
- Excellent value. Management actively making improvements. Office team very friendly and helpful.
- very friendly staff, easy to find, easy to check in, access to everything in Cedar City close by.
Comfort Inn and Suites Cedar City
This hotel is 2 miles from Cedar City and within a 5-minute drive of Southern Utah University. The hotel offers massage service, an indoor pool and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Comfort Inn and Suites Cedar City rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. Guests can wake up with a cup of coffee from the in-room coffee maker or work with the free Wi-Fi access.The Cedar City Comfort Inn provides guests with a daily continental breakfast. The hotel also features a business center and laundry facilities.The Brian Head Ski Resort is 32 miles from the Comfort Inn and Suites. Cedar City Municipal Airport is 4 miles from the hotel.
- COMPUTER ROOM FOR PRINTING BOARDING PASS AT AIRPORT. BREAKFAST GOOD.
- I liked the entry when you come in. I thought oh good this is nice, maybe it’s not a dump!
- The room was nicely cleaned other than we had no garbage cans and there was a few sticky patches of carpet next to the bed and wall.
- Slept comfortably, the room was super clean. Breakfast had many options to choose from which i loved from vegan to non vegan.
Very clean, very updated decor, etc. great bed and the price was outstanding. Wish your price during Shakespeare Festival were lower!
We would love to stay there again.
Super 8 Cedar City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Cedar City offers accommodations in Cedar City, just 13 miles from Brian Head.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 50 miles from Super 8 Cedar City.
- Lots of starchy foods. No protine, or yogurt. Not much fruit.
- I like how the entrance to the room was in an enclosed hallway instead of being open to the outside world.
- nothing. we didn’t even partake of the breakfast.
- The bed was comfortable did not eat the breakfast.
- Staff was nice and everything was correct. Room was clean and comfortable. Basic, but free, breakfast.
El Rey Inn & Suites
Located less than half a mile from the Shakespeare Theater, this Cedar City hotel provides free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. A seasonal outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are available.Cable TV with premium channels is featured in each guest room at El Rey Inn & Suites. A microwave, small fridge and coffee-making facilities are included for convenience.A fitness center is available for guest use. Free parking for oversized vehicles is included.Cedar Breaks National Monument is 21 miles away. Brian Head Ski Resort is 29 miles from El Rey Inn & Suites.
- The beds were very comfortable staff was very friendly.
- Great location in middle of town, they gave me a free upgrade no questions asked and the room was crazy large and very opulent. Even the reception area has a really nice sit down area next to a large fireplace and the best diner in town is next door.
- It was close to everything in town, quiet, friendly, clean and good breakfast.
- Beds were very comfortable. Great pillow top mattress.
- We travel with our two small pets so usually the rooms we get to stay in are not that nice (stained carpets etc). In this case the floor was not carpeted which was really nice and the room was clean although a little run down. Convenient to area to walk our dogs. Breakfast that was included was not great.
Top Hotels In Cedar City Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cedar City Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cedar City Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cedar City Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!