10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cedar Bushes Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Cedar Bushes Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cedar Bushes Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cedar Bushes Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cedar Bushes Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cedar Bushes Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cedar Bushes Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cedar Bushes Massachusetts:
Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach is located in Plymouth in the region of Massachusetts. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Bedford Regional Airport is 25 miles away.
- I booked the room to make a surprise for my husband for Valentine’s Day. I had to check in early because I wanted to prepare everything in advance. The clerk was super cool and agreed. I went to the room, prepared everything and even asked the attendant if she could fake a check in later, because I would go back with my husband. Everything went wonderfully well! My husband loved the view (pity it was cold) and found the room well cleaned. Then we went to the Jacuzzi which was also very cozy for us! Super recommend 🙂
- Room newly re-done. Love location of property on the water. We have stayed here a number of times. Not fancy but very comfortable, convenient and welcoming.
- The most beautiful view – I find staying right on the water like this very powerfully restorative.
- View from our room was amazing. Just what I wanted.. oceanview and close enough to have sounds the waves lolling me to sleep!!
- The staff was exceptionally nice and helpful. Loved being right on the ocean. We had never been to a New England beach. We were able to walk on the beach even though it was November and enjoyed it immensely.
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor
One of our best sellers in Plymouth! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor is located in Plymouth, just 2.7 miles from Plimoth Plantation. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 25 miles from Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor.
- Great location!! Pool!! Clean & comfy beds!! Great hotel
- Staff was friendly. Location to down town is great
- Bed was great. Who is the manufacturer of the mattress?
- The rooms are very nice. All have a refrigerator and Kuerig pot. Bath products and towels were very good. Front end staff were super.
- Location was the best part of our stay. Being near everything and in walking distance was the main reason we picked this hotel.
John Carver Inn & Spa
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Historic downtown Plymouth is the setting for the delightful John Carver Inn & Spa. Located on the site of the original Pilgrim settlement and just steps from Plymouth Rock, the Mayflower II and the historic waterfront; the John Carver Inn offers guests cozy accommodations in a colonial style New England Inn.Enjoying a picturesque setting overlooking Brewster Gardens, the Inn offers guests spacious guest rooms and luxurious suites. The colonial themed decor, modern amenities and decorative antiques all add to the feel of the Inn.Conveniently located, the John Carver Inn is ideally situated to explore all that Plymouth has to offer. It’s central location also makes it perfect for day trips to Boston, Cape Cod, Newport and Rhode Island.
- Staff was pleasant and helpful! Hearth n kettle is reasonable with a good quality of food. Staff at H n K was exceptional!
- Everyone was very nice and rooms were clean. Always had something going on for the kids to do.
- Staff was great, room was clean and the price was reasonable. The kids expected more of these pool, but the hehe younger ones enjoyed it.
- Breakfast was good waitress. Excellent!! She warmed my coffee cup before serving
- The hotel was comfortable and clean. It was in a good central location. It was okay for an overnight stop.
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Offering a variety of exceptional amenities, including an on-site restaurant and in-room microwaves and refrigerators, this Plymouth hotel is easily accessible from local attractions, including Plymouth Rock.Begin the day at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth with breakfast from the on-site Great American Grill Restaurant or enjoy a quick snack from the convenience store. Relax by in the indoor swimming pool or browse the internet with free high-speed access.Discover a number of shopping centers and local restaurants, located within walking distance of the Plymouth Hilton Garden Inn. Visit Plimoth Plantation, the site of the first Thanksgiving, or take a drive to scenic Cape Cod, both only minutes away.
Size of room. The location. Everyone was very pleasant and friendly
Lobby is beautiful. Bed was very comfortable. Easy access off highway near plenty of amenities. Let’s us have a late checkout due to weather. Loved that I could pay when I got there instead of pre pay. Can’t wait to go there again
- We were able to check in early on the day of our reservation. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating with this request, despite it being the day after Thanksgiving.
- The comfortness of the bedding was great. Fluffy and super comfortable. Nice and soft no need for extra blanket. The room was spacious, clean, lighting was bright but not hurting the eyes. Was just a luxury to come back from a nice long day out to see the room picked up and bed made. Another feature was a huge plus for us was that you can relax in the nice lounge area, fireplace, games, comfortable chairs sit back and have a drink to end your day.
It would of been nice to have a larger bed in the room instead of x2 smaller ones.
Shame they don’t open a restaurant during the evenings as well.
That said, very similar to the UK style premier inns
- Everything is so close to this hotel like Plymouth Plantation
- Size of room. The location. Everyone was very pleasant and friendly
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
Situated near historic downtown Plymouth, Massachusetts and only a short drive from Cape Cod, this hotel features an on-site convenience store along with free local area shuttle service.Start the day at the Hampton Inn and Suites Plymouth with a free daily hot breakfast or enjoy a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. Browse the internet with free wireless access or lounge by the indoor swimming pool.Only a short distance from the Plymouth Hampton Inn and Suites is Plymouth Rock, the landing spot of the Pilgrims. Scenic cruises of the harbor, whale watching tours and charming local shops are also only moments away.
- The pillows were very comfortable. The room was extremely clean. I liked the little pantry next to the mini fridge. It came in very handy for snacks.
- Extra friendly and kind staff. All helpful. Love the fact you accept dogs at no extra charge.Very clean and quiet. One suggestion, around 9.30 choices for that great breakfast are very limited. Please replenish and try not to close too early.
- I loved that the breakfast down stairs had a different variety each day. The room was so nice and big and the staff was amazing. I loved walking downstairs in the morning and having hot cooca and sitting down for breakfast with my family. We will for sure stay here again when we come back into town.
- I reserved a suite which was perfect for my family and my dog! Love that the property is pet friendly!!
- very nice and helpful staff. Liked the fact breakfast was served at 6am as we are early risers.
Best Western Plus Cold Spring
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Best Western Plus Cold Spring is located in Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- A comfortable relaxing atmosphere with welcoming staff. We liked the motel style rooms
- Fantastic staff! Most helpful. Large, clean, comfortable room in quiet location. Very well kept grounds and buildings. Very good breakfast.
- location good for the town centre rooms comfortable with all amenities breakfast and staff both very good
- Was a lovely big clean comfortable room. Our room being more in the back was quiet and relaxing, with a lovely wide porch-like walkway for sitting outside. Conveniently located and perfect for our quick overnight stop. Breakfast was a nice surprise with make your own waffles and wonderfully fresh fruit salad.
- Plymouth downtown and sea are 10 minutes walk from the Hotel. Staff was friendly and kindly
Bradford Inn And Suites
One of our top picks in Plymouth.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Bradford Inn And Suites is located in Plymouth in the region of Massachusetts, just 2.4 miles from Plimoth Plantation. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 25 miles from Bradford Inn And Suites.
- The facilities were fine, but it is the seaside location that is really special.
- Beautiful location looking over Beautiful lymouth Harbor
- Perfect location right in front of the harbor. Great view unless it was foggy.
- NOTHING BEDS WERE UNCOMFORTABLE STAFF WAS NOT FRIENDLY NOT ENOUGH Blankets
- Bed was comfortable, shower was super room was clean.
Comfort Inn Plymouth
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by a variety of historical sites and popular attractions, including the legendary Plymouth Rock, this hotel offers comfortable guestrooms and a free daily breakfast.The Plymouth Comfort Inn is ideally situated just off Route 3, the main highway leading to Cape Cod. This location allows guests to easily discover the Plymouth Plantation, the Mayflower II, historic homes, antique shops and beaches.Thoughtful amenities at the Plymouth Comfort Inn include free coffee service 24-hours a day and free wireless internet access. The hotel also features an indoor swimming pool and free weekday newspapers.
- Bed was very comfy ans location close to restaurants & stores
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The heater was fairly quiet.
- The bed was like sleeping on a cloud and the food was good.
- The staff was awfully nice, the rooms were comfortable, the kids loved the pool.
- Good size room. Plenty of tea and coffee available.
Sandwich Inn and Suites
Located in Sandwich, 27 miles from Provincetown, Sandwich Inn and Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 15 miles from Sandwich Inn and Suites, and Chatham is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- We really liked that walls of the room were shiplapped! It made us feel very Cape Cody. We also really liked that it was close to BBC cuz it’s the best bar in Sandwich! The deck was pretty sweet.
- The room was large and clean and bright and “Capey”. We had a porch. The king size bed was soooo comfortable. The setting was quiet and easy access to the rest of Sandwich and places to eat.
- Everything about our stay was spot on, from the moment we arrived until we left! A great selection for breakfast & a clean comfortable recently renovated room:)
- I liked proximity to downtown Sandwich, the cleanliness of the room, the friendly staff, and the continental breakfast
- Beautiful place, recently renovated. Close to nature and excellent breakfast. Spacious room for family. Good value for money.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Wareham Buzzards Bay
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Wareham Buzzards Bay is located in Wareham, 13 miles from Plymouth and 17 miles from Falmouth.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Rockland is 26 miles from TownePlace Suites Wareham, and Hyannis is 25 miles from the property. New Bedford Regional Airport is 14 miles away.
- Room was big, had two queen beds, a dinning table, a little kitchen with stove, sink, refrigerator and coffee maker. And breakfast was included! And free coffee all day!!!
- Central location and access to amenties, highway, etc.
- I was very impressed with the room size and that it was fully equipped.
- I did not eat the eggs but the oatmeal was ok and the bed was not like a cloud. Mediocre.
- We noticed a huge positive change since our last visit in May 2017 and we were very happy with the great customer service, clean kitchen area, working waffle machine without any mess and we had hot water for our baths. Highly recommend and we are coming back for Labor Day Weekend and again in October, so keep up the great work!
Top Hotels In Cedar Bushes Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cedar Bushes Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cedar Bushes Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cedar Bushes Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!