10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cazamular Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Cazamular Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cazamular Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cazamular Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cazamular Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cazamular Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cazamular Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cazamular Asturias:
BAL Hotel & Spa offers a wellness center with a hot tub, Hammam, sauna and gym. WiFi is free throughout and there is free private parking.BAL Hotel & Spa has a rural location in Asturias, just 2.5 mi from the beautiful Ñora Beach. The hotel has good access to the A-8 Motorway, and is just a 10-minute drive from central Gijón. La Llorea and El Tragamon Golf Courses are also nearby.The hotel has a restaurant which serves lunch, and a cafeteria with a chill-out terrace. Guests can enjoy live sports and films in the hotel’s cinema room, with a 50-inch screen.The design of the spa includes chromotherapy. Rooms at BAL Hotel & Spa are spacious and fully air conditioned. They come with an private bathroom and a TV.
- Beautiful locations, grounds, and spa. Staff amazingly helpful and friendly.
- Food is excellent, massages are the best and everyone was so pleasant. The price for a 5 star was so minimal, we were very impressed.
- Very helpful staff and very quiet and relaxing atmosphere
- Modern spa hotel on the outskirts of Gijón with big beds and clean rooms. Very comfortable and the front of house staff were excellent. Perfect for a stop over.
- Great room, good size, extremely comfortable bed and large bathroom. Loved every minute of our stay here. Beautiful place to stay and relax. Fabulous day trips to the beaches or mountains from here also. We decided to have breakfast here as well. A lot of choice and a small but adequate menu if you wanted something cooked.
Oca Palacio De La Llorea Hotel & Spa
Located in the heart of the golf course La Llorea, Oca Palacio de la Llorea Hotel & Spa is well communicated, ideal for you to discover Asturias and its unspoiled beaches.The hotel is a reformed palace with an avant-garde décor, its main feature is its location. Located on a golf course the hotel is surrounded by greenery, and the ambiance is one of peace and quiet. The hotel is an ideal place to rest and relax.Fully-equipped and with an array of facilities, the Oca Palacio de la Llorea Hotel & Spa has something for everyone, so you can really make the most of your holiday.Particularly notable is the hotel’s Spa Club and Hydrotherapy Center, which offers a vast range of treatments. Please consult the hotel for information on the tariffs for these treatments, which carry an additional fee.The restaurant offers modern cuisine made with traditional Asturian products.
- In my opinion…very helpful staff…very good restaurants…very good location…and excellent breakfast buffet.
- The hotel is well situated in a quiet place and from it you can take a nice 1 hr. hike to a great beach. The hotel has a nice golf course. SPA facilities are okish but old and not well cleaned.
- Situated in a beautiful golf course. Staff welcoming and friendly. Food good and drinks very reasonably priced. Spa facilities very good. Excellent if you play golf.
- Breakfast was very good, spa and golf available at a price, nice laid out hotel, good feel hotel,
- I really like the location, the golf course, the enterteninment. The breakfast was ok, no marvelous but ok.
Hotel Villa San Remo
This charming, country-style hotel in Quintueles offers rooms with views over the surrounding countryside and La Llorea Golf Course.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available at Villa San Remo. The inviting lounge includes a fireplace and many plants.There are a number of restaurants in Gijón, 3.1 mi away.The coast and Ñora Beach are approximately 2.5 mi away. The A-8 Motorway is just one mile from Villa San Remo.
I took this hotel because on the web site i saw easy chairs in the garden. I wanted to relax a day after cycling on my way to Lisbon
good wifi, safe place bicycle, good clean room, nice staff
- Ya es la segunda vez que nos alejamos en este hotel y siempre quedamos muy satisfechos. Totalmente recomendable.
L accueil par la propriétaire chaleureux y instructif
Magnifique maison traditionnelle Asturienne
Propreté confort ect
Sans oublier le petit déjeuner large choix et sourire matinal
Muchas gracias senora volvere
- La ubicación es genial. En un pueblesito con mucha paz y tranquilidad
Wygodny , idealny na nocleg w drodze .
- I took this hotel because on the web site i saw easy chairs in the garden. I wanted to relax a day after cycling on my way to Lisbon
Somonte Hotel is set in an apple plantation, 1.2 mi from Playa España Beach on the Asturian Coast. The family-run hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a spa.Heated, country-style rooms feature wooden furniture and a flat-screen TV. All have countryside views, a safe and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The spa includes a sauna and hot tub, and a massage service is available. Guests can also relax in the Somonte’s lounge in front of the fireplace. There is a games room with billiards.Vending machines for drinks are available. Breakfast is available on request in the rustic dining room.Free parking on-site parking is offered and the Somonte has a tour desk. La Llorea Golf Course is 3.7 mi away and it is a 10-minute drive to Gijón.
- Location and countryside, also the room was very comfortable.
Schönes, familiär geführtes Hotel. Schöner Blick in die Landschaft und zum Meer.
Sehr ruhig, der richtige Ort zum Ausspannen. Gutes Restaurant ca. 5 Gehminuten entfernt.
Liegen im Garten zum Relaxen. Ausgangspunkt für unsere Wanderungen entlang der Atlantiküste und dem Europawanderweg E9.
- Fantástico lugar con todas las comodidades y trato excelente por parte del personal. Ideal para visitar toda la zona y para estar con niños,
- Hemos pasado sólo una noche en el hotel, pero nos quedamos con ganas de mas, un hotel Rustico, limpio y agradable. Un entorno rural, todo lo que quisimos, habitación con vistas al mar, la cama súper cómoda. Repetiremos sin duda
- La cama confortable. Limpieza excelente el jardín muy cuidado y la tranquilidad del entorno.
Casa Los Abetos
Located 5 minutes’ drive from Playa España Beach, Casa Los Abetos is located in Quintueles. Offering free Wi-Fi and impressive views, the charming hotel features free on-site parking.With wooden furniture, each bright room has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. There is a shared lounge, as well as an extensive garden with a furnished terrace and outdoor dining area.Casa Los Abetos is 15 minutes’ drive from Gijón, offering a wide range of shops, services and restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. La Lloreda Golf Course is 1.9 mi away.Gijón Train Station is 15 minutes by car, while Asturias Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Oviedo is 25 mi away from the property.
- El personal muy amable y dispuesto a ayudar. El desayuno es todo casero y muy rico. La habitación tiene una temperatura muy buena para invierno y el baño y ducha son acogedores también.
- El silencio . El confort de la cama . Mónica es encantadora . El desayuno es fabuloso ,las mermeladas caseras son fuera de serie
- Super tranquilo y Mónica amabilísima, el desayuno super y 100% casero. Volveré.
- Todo en general. Muy limpio y acogedor. Desayuno casero y rico. Los dueños muy amables.
- Monica y su marido fueron unos muy buenos anfitriones
Offering sea views and rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel La Colina is set on the edge of Gijón’s Providencia Park. Set 3.1 mi from the city center, it is just 650 feet from Serín Beach.The Colina’s spacious rooms have simple décor with wooden floors. All come with heating and air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath, shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Junior Suites also have a seating area with a sofa.The Colina serves breakfast and also has a café. Drinks are served on the terrace, which overlooks the Cantabrian Sea.La Colina has a picturesque setting, with easy access to a range of pretty beaches and coves. Local activities include hiking, golf and paragliding.
- Staff was excellent! Very attentive at all time! The view was priceless, unreal! The breakfast was excellent! The Best Coffee! Private and truly what we needed as a couple!
- Lovely views along the bluffs. Parking is easy at the hotel. 15 minute drive into the city.
- The views were very nice staff was friendly and helpful Breakfast was very good
- The location is stunning and the staff are exceptionally helpful, they made us feel really special because we were guests. The property is a popular spot for locals getting coffee and enjoying the view.
- The hotel is located on a cliff several kilometers from Gijón which at first disturbed me but once I went into the city of Gijón (loud,crowded,dirty, no parking) then I was fine. Helpful staff. Decent breakfast. Great room with a view. If you go to town take a taxi. The staff was WONDERFUL
Hotel Quinta Duro
This is a 3-star rural hotel, which belongs to the Club de Calidad Casonas Asturianas (Asturias Large Houses Quality Club). It is in the country side, inside a beautiful estate, only five minutes from the city of Gijón and its famous beach.The 5 acre private estate is only for the use of visitors. The hotel, with 22 beds, is in the main house of the property. This house is more than 300 years old. Accommodations are comfortable and provide all the necessary amenities.
- Quinto Duro is a wonderful hotel set in beautiful grounds. Owner/manager very helpful and courteous. Big comfortable rooms with a bit of character. Fantastic breakfast. Excellent!
- The location (free parking), there is a Magnificat park around the hotel. the hotel preservation of the family house, the attention of the hotel management
This is a wonderful hotel. It is as the pictures show. I would have like to stay for a few days rather than one night to really appreciate the grounds and terrace.
The room was very clean, comfortable and well appointed. The owner was warm and welcoming.
- This boutique hotel in a lovely garden setting was a perfect stop. Located a short drive from the freeway in the hinterland of Gijon the hotel was convenient for us. A short walk from the hotel is the Botanic gardens and even closer is a rustic Sideria – Casa Segundo where we had a wonderful hearty Asturian meal washed down with homemade cider.
- Beautiful old property that has been in same family for years. Location was great – away from Gijón so lovely and peaceful but still only 5 minute drive away. Room was lovely and Jesus couldn’t have been more helpful. Local Sideria only 1 minute walk and had a very enjoyable evening there.
Hotel Rural Casona de Cefontes
Casona de Cefontes is a converted farm house in the countryside 3.1 mi outside Gijón. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a private balcony.Rooms at this hotel are rustic and comfortable, and feature wooden floors and a private bathroom. There is also a TV in each room.Staff at the Casona’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias. You can also hire bicycles, and the hotel also offers a massage service.Castiello Golf Course is just 1.2 mi away from the Casona and Gijón’s San Lorenzo Beach is 3.7 mi away. There is free onsite parking at the hotel.
- Bed very comfortable and junior suite was very nice. Breakfast was the best of all places we’ve stayed in this trip to Spain and the owners were very accommodating at breakfast.
- Loved the fact that the property was slightly rural, the views were lovely over the fields. Really good restaurant nearby that you can walk to, although there was only us and another couple there but had a great night all the same. Really friendly owners who couldnt do enough to help – so nice. Really clean room too.
- Nice and quiet, very friendly owners, plenty of parking, rural location.
- Charming location and host ! We really enjoyed our stay here – very comfortable and a beautiful location away from the town but a restaurant about 5 mins walk away. We are only sorry we had one night here.
- We arrived late at the property and were greeted by the very friendly and helpful owner. The property was beautiful, with sweeping views on Gijon and the ocean in the distance. The farmhouse style building was warm and spotlessly clean. An easy drive into the city.
El Mirador de Deva
This rural hotel in the Deva Valley, just 4 mi from Gijón, enjoys mountain and countryside views. All of the rooms have free internet access and there is a golf course nearby.The large, country-style rooms in the Mirador de Deva have beamed ceilings, wooden floors and great views. Each one comes with a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a lounge with views, as well as charming terraces. There is 24-hour room service and a laundry service. Free parking can be found nearby as well as an on-site bar.The Mirador de Deva can be found just 1,300 feet from the A-8 motorway and 0.6 mi from Monte Deva Park. There is a golf course about 0.6 mi away, while Gijón’s Atlántico Botanic Gardens are less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Quiet rural setting and views close to Highway and Gijon. We really felt at home. Thank you.
- We arrived late from our ferry, and hadn’t arranged dinner in advance. The most delicious tortilla was made for us at short notice by the charming staff
- I was so glad to have a hotel with the proprietor ready to check us in. Great location, lovely rooms, a breakfast better than most and an entertaining hostess. It seemed this hotel is where the neighbors all gather. Very flexible and helpful.
- Podría decir más cosas, pero lo dejo en : desayuno increíble, atención fantástica por parte de Teresa, decoración rural típica y bonita (no se pierdan la chimenea), camas cómodas, limpieza impecable, vistas inmejorables. REPETIREMOS.
- La tranquilidad y la cercanía con la ciudad,la atención por parte de la anfitriona,y el tamaño de las habitaciones
La Ermita de Deva
This small country hotel is just 1.9 mi from the center of Gijón. Built in the early 18th century, it has beautiful gardens and elegant rooms with antique-style furniture.Rooms in La Ermita de Deva all have wooden floors, free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee-making facilities. Some have balconies, and all have garden views.There is a terrace, and large gardens where guests can relax in loungers. There is also has a chapel that holds masses on request.La Ermita de Deva is just 1,950 feet from the A8 Motorway. The property offers free on-site parking. The property is well located for exploring Asturias.
- The owners of the hotel and the staff were especially friendly and generous. Truly the best hotel stay we’ve ever had. We LOVE this place. The breakfasts are unbelievable in terms of the quantity and quality of the food. This is NOT your traditional bed and breakfast, coffee and a croissant type of breakfast. Truly a memorable vacation.
- Mara the owner is an absolute gem who went above and beyond to make our stay the very best!!! FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE STAYING HERE!!!!!!
Everything was great from the moment we walked in until walked out.
Warm welcoming and comfortable stay. The food was delicious. I would Definitely recommend it. I honestly felt home in this place.
- Fue una estancia maravillosa gracias a la atención en especial de Mara; el hotel y sus desayunos que te preparan con tanto cariño son increíbles y deliciosos. Volveré seguro.
- Mara som tog hand om oss gjorde allt för att vi skulle trivas. Stort och fint rum med allt man kan tänkas behöva och mer därtill. Frukosten var makalös. Den ena hemlagade rätten efter den andra. Vi var så mätta när vi åkte därifrån. Fint 1700-tals hus med stor tomt och flera ställen att koppla av vid både ute och inne. Kan verkligen rekommenderas.
Top Hotels In Cazamular Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cazamular Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cazamular Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cazamular Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!