10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cazalilla Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cazalilla Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cazalilla Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cazalilla Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cazalilla Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cazalilla Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cazalilla Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cazalilla Andalucía:
Santa Beatriz de Silva
Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are on offer at the Hotel Santa Beatriz de Silva. The hotel is just outside central Mengíbar, in Andalusia.All rooms at this design hotel are spacious and elegant. They have full air conditioning and heating, a mini-bar and satellite TV.Rooms overlook the pretty gardens. There is full soundproofing. Other facilities include a hairdryer and makeup mirror in the bathroom.The Santa Beatriz’s restaurant offers Mediterranean and regional cuisine. It is a comfortable space with panoramic views of the garden.The location of the hotel allows easy access to world-famous sights such as Jaén, Úbeda and Baeza. The nearby A-316 road continues to Granada.
- Since it was in a less foreign tourist area most didn’t speak English but the restaurant lady was excellent “working” with her limited English and giving us great service!!
- The attentive restaurant staff and reception. Hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay, the garden dining room is particularly enjoyable.
- We had a large bedroom with a king size bed, a jet shower and a large window with a wonderful view of the countryside. The underground parking is good as it is shady and secure.
- The excellent underground garage was easily accessible, very secure, and included in the price. The room had good aircon, a pleasant view, good beds and bathroom and was quiet and comfortable. Very fast wifi in reception, though not so fast in the room. The only staff on duty appeared to be very junior, but were both friendly and doing their best in difficult circumstances.
El desayuno bien
El personal magnifico
Atencion muy buena, pues el unico problema, que tuvimos, nos lo arreglaron enseguida.
El hotel muy buen sitio, y alejado del ruido, y sobre todo tambien, que NO ADMITE MASCOTAS, Ideal para nosotros.
Cortijo Cabañas Apartamentos Rurales
Located in Arjona, Cortijo Cabañas Apartamentos Rurales offers accommodations with a terrace or a balcony, free WiFi and TV, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.The units have a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a microwave and a toaster. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Jaén is 17 miles from the condo hotel.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Del Val
Hotel Del Val in Andújar features a garden and a terrace. This 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy Local dishes at the restaurant or have a cocktail at the bar.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Del Val also offer free WiFi.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Hotel Del Val offers an outdoor pool.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tips on the area.Jaén is 27 mi from the hotel.
- Super clean and comfortable, though WiFi signal was weak. Parking available.
- Clean, good size room, friendly and helpful staff that tolerated my rudimentary Spanish. Convenient location for exploring the wildlife of the Sierra Morena.
- Nice room, very comfortable, huge shower. We took our dog and cat and it was very easy as the room was big enough for us all + pet beds etc. A great convenience to have fridge too.
- Good breakfast; nice comfortable room with perfect modern bathroom; dog was allowed; free parking at hotel entrance; friendly staff;
- La struttura in genere e l’esse in un palazzo antico ristrutturato
Just 6.2 mi from central Jaen, Hotel Juleca offers a seasonal outdoor pool and gardens, a restaurant and a 24-hour café-bar. The functional, air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with Canal + satellite channels.Each room at the Juleca has wooden floors and simple, modern décor. All rooms are heated and include a phone, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers information about Jaen and the surrounding area. Free private parking is available on site.Hotel Juleca is set just off the A-44 Motorway, which offers easy access to Jaen and Granada. Shops and restaurants can be found in the village of Las Infantas, just 0.6 mi away.
- Out of town but an easy drive to downtown parking in Jaen
Very comfortable rooms: great bathroom/shower, great bed, ample closet space.
Very nice restaurant: serves nice breakfast, lunch, dinner, all at very reasonable prices.
- Convenient stop off on a long trip from southern Spain to northern Germany. Only a short distance from the motorway. The hotel is modern and the rooms comfortable. There is an adjacent restaurant which serves the hotel. Evening meal was reasonably priced but the staff had very limited English. With the help of Google translate I had an enjoyable meal
- Hotel: Situated close to motorway system. Staff: Welcoming and cheerful. Room: Comfortable, clean and quite even though Hotel situated close to a road, motorway and railway line. Bed: Very comfortable. WiFi: Free and worked well from our room. Car park: Free and on site. Safe and Refrigerator in the room free of charge.
Easy access from the highway
Great satisfaction with price
This hotel is located just off the Madrid to Cordoba motorway and is ideal if you are booking a stay for business or as a resting point on a long journey. Free WiFi is available throughout.The hotel offers a comfortable and practical environment. It also has a great terrace, an ideal place to relax in the summer. You can sample varied cuisine in the hotel restaurant.This is also an ideal stop-off location on route to Madrid, Cádiz and Levante. It is also the perfect place to stay if you are traveling for business reasons.
- Big and clean room, big parking, good food in the restaurant, easy access to the highway.
- hot water, cheap and access to motorway. Nothing else. On an industrial estate.
- Clean rooms and hotel location just off the main road going north/south. Air conditioning good.
- Great restaurant bar serving good food until 11pm. Good size rooms and excellent value for money especially if you are looking for somewhere pet friendly.
- The location was excellent for an overnight stay near to the main road route.
Hotel RL Anibal
Located in the center of this charming town, this hotel has a fantastic rooftop terrace and grill restaurant as well as elegant and spacious bedrooms.Enjoy views of the city and soak up the Andalusian sunshine from the Anibal’s rooftop restaurant. There is also a restaurant inside the hotel which has been cheerfully decorated to reflect the region of Spain in which it is set.You can be in the center of town enjoying an authentic espresso within minutes of leaving Anibal’s doorstep. Soak up the Andalusian atmosphere; Linares is known for its bullring and chess tournament, so enjoy a game with a friend in one of the squares.The rooms are elegantly decorated in a modern, minimal style with soothing colors highlighted by Mediterranean tones and dark-wood furniture. Relax and surf the wireless internet for free.
- I liked the area of the hotel. its very close to Corte Ingles and other little ahops.
- the hotel is close to a very good resturant and is close to main center.
- Good location, near to all tourist location. Many cafeteria around. Easy to find parking.
- Stayed at least 3 times before. Always the same, good value for money and very pleasant surroundings.
- The bed comfy, big bathroom and everything was Alsan
Hotel Palacio Guzmanes
This charming hotel is set in a historic building dating from the 17th century. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a sun terrace.The individually decorated rooms at Hotel Palacio Guzmanes offer views of the surrounding countryside. Rooms include air conditioning, heating and a TV. Some rooms also have a balcony and a bathroom with a hydromassage bath.Hotel Palacio Guzmanes is located in the historic center of Baños de la Encina, most famous for the 10th-century Burgalimar Castle. The property is set 3.7 mi from the A4 Motorway, which connects you to Madrid and the Costa del Sol in 3 hours.There is a private car park on site, available at a surcharge. Jaen is a short drive away. A transfer service to the hotel is also available. Board games and books are available.The hotel has a restaurant serving traditional Andalusian cuisine. You can also enjoy a glass of local wine on the summer terrace. Gluten-free menus are available on request.
- Absolutely charming little hotel in a historic mansion right below the cathedral. Beautiful tile work and very pretty. Excellent location.
Place really nice, an old building with excelent facilities, the restaurant is amazing good, good selection of wines, local food and fish – hunting meat selection.
The prices really good per quality – services.
The village is wonderful, the castle for example. It´s a good start point to explore the region around, Ubeda – Baeza, the Natural Parks, …
- The location is fantastic staff very willing to please food excellent a very pleasant stay. We are planning our next trip
- Lovely building in a central position. Good views and evening meal was excellent.
Julian, speaks wonderful English and is attentive in ensuring your stay was indeed perfect, he ensured we understood the menu etc, nothing was to much trouble for him
The Food was amazing and typically Spanish, served by
Isabel, from the bar who delivered delicious tapas as we enjoyed the much needed beer on our arrival. She was a true delight.
The location is perfect with views to die for. The actual building is stunning and picture perfect
Hotel Salvador is on Bailén’s main road, connecting it to the other Andalusian cities. It offers free Wi-Fi, a pretty garden and an elegant restaurant with regional cuisine.Each of the bedrooms in Hotel Salvador comes with a private bathroom, a TV and a terrace.The hotel also has paddle tennis courts and changing rooms. Free paddles and balls are provided. As well as the grounds, there is a play area for children.Hotel Salvador is well located for visiting the Jaen province. Free private parking is available on site, and the center of Bailén is within a short walk of the hotel.
- The restaurant was good and the hotel was welcoming. We were driving from Madrid to Granada and used the hotel as a stopping point. we had dinner at the hotel and were pleased they had a restaurant and bar. We also had breakfast at the hotel and it worked. Parking was in front of our room on property.
- firm beds, great staff and if you have to go to this area there isn’t a better value motel
- I like the layout of the rooms and the outside table and chairs where one could sit and relax after a long drive. The staff were very friendly and the food was good.
- Good location for our journey, budget hotel, good food and fantastic atmosphere with the locals on a Friday night. Lovely terrace to sit outside and soak up the atmosphere.
- Good value for money. A convenient stop on the way south.
Hotel Restaurante Logasasanti
The Hotel Logasasanti is located in the town center of Andujar, and features rooms with WiFi and an à-la-carte restaurant.All rooms are equipped with flat-screen TV, air conditioning and WiFi. Relax in the Logasasanti’s lounge area, where you can enjoy a read, watch the TV or chat with friends or colleagues.There is a restaurant onsite, which serves traditional Spanish food. You can also grab a snack in the cafeteria bar.Popular activities in the area are hiking, cycling tours or horse riding, which can be arranged by the property. The nearest airport is Granada airport, 86 mi away.
Had to book late the night prior to my stay for death of relative to attend funeral the next day.
Basic but clean.
Just right for one night stay for one person.
Bathroom was very clean, basic but functional appeared to be updated in the last few years.
- Somos de un equipo de triatlón que fuimos a competir a Andujar, la ubicación está genial y la relación calidad precio también. El personal fué super amable y nos dió todas las facilidades para que nuestra estancia fuera lo mejor posible. Muy recomendable.
- Instalaciones algo antiguas y poco cuidadas. Desayuno buena calidad, no muy abundante.Ubicacion buena. Valoraría el precio de la habilitación con desayuno en 42€.
- La cama, comodísima. Trato amable y educado. Lo recomiendo.
- Desayunamos bien y las camas hubo que cambiar o arreglar una porque estaba insegura
- Had to book late the night prior to my stay for death of relative to attend funeral the next day.
HO Ciudad de Jaén
One of our top picks in Jaén.This 4-star hotel is located at the entrance of Jaén, perfectly located by the Bailen-Motril Motorway.HO Ciudad de Jaén offers luxurious air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace and city views. Each one comes with free WiFi, a safe, a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has 5 paddle courts and a football pitch. A gym and tennis courts are also available. Ther on site restaurant offers panoramic views of Jaén and the Sierra Mágina Mountains.The beautiful cities of Baeza and Úbeda are within 30 minutes’ drive.The hotel also offers free onsite parking.
- I enjoyed the ease of of finding this place just off the highway. Logistically it worked out great. I also loved having the opportunity to play Padel in the sports center next door. Breakfast was also very nice and my room was comfortable and met all my expectations. I enjoyed staying in the Jaen and great location to explore surrounding area.
- Friendly Staff, excellent location for those with a car, that the gym is open 24 hours, good beds
- The food was just amazing top marks 🙂. Staff was very helpful ,hotel was great very clean would recommend to others 😁.
- Really nice restaurant, near motorway, 5 min drive to town center
- decent clean and bright room, right off the highway, free parking around, really good breakfast.
Top Hotels In Cazalilla Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cazalilla Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cazalilla Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cazalilla Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!