10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cayés Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Cayés Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cayés Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cayés Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cayés Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cayés Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cayés Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cayés Asturias:
The Hotel Silvota in Lugo de Llanera offers well-priced rooms and suites just 3.7 mi from Oviedo and 1.2 mi from the Fernando Alonso International Circuit. It has free WiFi.Rooms in the Hotel Silvota all have air conditioning, satellite TV, safe and marble bathrooms.The Silvota’s restaurant offers traditional Asturian and international dishes. Guests can choose between a set menu and à la carte.The hotel is a 16 mi from the airport:
- Very good value for money. Superb breakfast. Free parking.
- breakfast was a good standard. Room was comfortable
- It does it’s job. We needed a place to stay in our roadtrip. We spent one night there, don’t have much experience. Had everything we needed, the breakfast was ample.
- Very comfy, above average for the price. The breakfast was quite excellent, with a huge choice and all very fresh: both hot and cold. Staff spoke English and were most helpful.
- The staff was really great, so helpful and making us so welcome and at home.
Hotel Lugones Nor
Located in the town of Lugones, in Asturias, Hotel Lugones Nor offers good-sized modern rooms with TV. It has a café and easy access to the A-64 and A-66 motorways.Each of the rooms in Lugones Nor Hotel have private bathrooms and tiled floors. They also have telephone and heating.The hotel has 24-hour reception and there is free Wi-Fi in public areas. There is also a garden, lounge and free onsite parking.Oviedo is just 3.1 mi away, while Gijón and the north coast of Spain are 12 mi away. Avilés is also about 12 mi away.
- The room was very clean, comfortable, the staff were very friendly. Very pleased with the service, location and facilities.
- Good wifi, very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast limited but very good. Comfy bed and excellent bathroom.
- Todo muy limpio y la amabilidad del personal. Volveria.
El servicio y el trato del personal buenísimo.
Limpieza estupenda y muy puntual.
Fuimos en Nochevieja y nos han permitido un “let check out”, salida tardía sin problema.
- El personal muy amable, tanto la chica que nos hizo el check in como la de la salida y el desayuno.
B&B Hotel Oviedo
Set 5 mi from central Oviedo, B&B Hotel Oviedo offers a 24-hour café and free private parking. Rooms include a 32-inch plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each spacious, stylish room at B&B Hotel Oviedo features central heating. There is a bathroom with a hairdryer.The property also has a 24-hour reception and an large garden area. B&B Hotel Oviedo is just a 5-minute drive from Asturias’ largest shopping center, Parque Principado. El Asturcón Horse Riding Center and La Barganiza Golf Club are also only 5 minutes’ drive away. Avilés and Gijón can be reached within 20 minutes.Coaches which run to Oviedo Central Station can be caught in Fresneda, 2,300 feet from the hotel.
Room size spacious
Proximity to Fresneda
- Staff was really nice and tried to explain everything well in English
- Tienes la sensación de estar en una urbanizacion de apartahoteles que da mucha facilidad para aparcar frente a la puerta y estar comodo en todo momento.
- La comida estaba bastante bien, y el detalle de la máquina expendedora de agua y zumos, muy bueno.
- Sin entrar en el siempre superable y complejo mundo de los detalles accesorios, todo ha sido correcto
- Room size spacious
Hotel Casa Camila
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Casa Camila is located on the Narranco hillside in Oviedo. It offers free Wi-Fi, and elegant rooms with a flat-screen TV.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s café, with views over Oviedo. Here you can enjoy snacks and drinks throughout the day.Set within gardens, the hotel enjoys panoramic views of the Asturian capital of Oviedo, as well as the Aramo Range and the Picos de Europa. Oviedo is just over 0.6 mi away.
- The hosts were very kind and helpful. The view and decoration of the rooms excellent. The bathroom was big.
- View over Oviedo is worth the stay at this place Hotel Casa is in a very quiet place above the city Rooms are large and comfortable.
- Very rustic and beautifully decorated, lovely countryside location with amazing views to the city and just 10min drive from downtown.
- A very quiet location just outside Oviedo with spectacular views.
- The hosts were very helpful – both as traffic guides and about their city
Rooms at the Idh Angel all offer free Wi-Fi internet, satellite TV and some have a balcony. The hotel is 1.9 mi from the center of Oviedo, in a quiet and green area.The Idh Angel is close to Oviedo-La Corredoria Station and the A-66 Motorway. Private parking is offered on site for an extra cost. It is a short drive to the biggest shopping center in Asturias, the Parque Principado, and the Asturias Central Hospital is nearby.Rooms are spacious, heated and well equipped. They include a safe, a work desk and a free ice box. They offer an private bathroom with a hairdryer. Rooms with hydromassage shower are available on request.Idh Angel has a bar and a games room. Useful services include express check-in/check-out, 24-hour reception and an on site shop.
- The rooms were comfortable, the staff was friendly and they care about giving a good service. The rooms were clean and facilities in general worked fine
- The hotel is located relatively close to the city center (~15m walking) and the restaurant adjacent to it has a good value for money if you want to try the typical food of Asturias ( cachopo and sider).
- Very clean and Recepționist was very lind and helpful
Fortunately, the price was Ok
The hotel was clean and the air conditioning helped for the comfort.
- Es la segunda vez que nos alojamos y todo perfecto, volveremos.
Ibis Budget Oviedo
Ibis Budget Oviedo is less than half a mile from Oviedo Bus Station and a 12-minute walk from the center of the city. Each bright, air-conditioned room includes a bathroom and a flat-screen TV with international channels.The Ibis Budget Oviedo features simple, modern design with lots of natural light. A daily continental breakfast is served in the spacious dining room. Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge.The historic center of Oviedo, including San Salvador Cathedral, is just over half a mile away. The Train Station is half a mile from the hotel. There is private parking, as well as plenty of free parking in the surrounding streets. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.The hotel is an ideal base for exploring Asturias and the north of Spain. Regular buses connect the city to Gijón, Santander and Bilbao. It is close to the Calatrava Congress Centre and Asturias Hospital.
There is a big free parking place beside the hotel.
Very near to high way
Hotel is very quiet and near a mountain
- The arrangements of the beds made our little one enthusiastic (again).
- staff was not very helpful. Parking is a few blocks away. A bit dirty for an Ibis.
- It was a nice room. Pretty much like a Holiday Inn Express (maybe slightly better). Had a little of a boutique feel. The staff were terrific. The room was very quiet and comfortable. The breakfast wasn’t included, nor did it leave a huge impression on me..
Stuff was very helpful.
There is a big parking area right nearby and it´s for free!
City taxi drivers know good the hotel location, so no problem with coming back to the hotel at night.
- There is a big free parking place beside the hotel.
Hotel Ibis Oviedo is located less than half a mile from Oviedo Bus Station, and a 15-minute walk from the center of the city. It features stylish, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and Canal +.All of the rooms at the Ibis Oviedo have Wi-Fi access, heating and a desk. There’s also a private bathroom with shower.Open until 11:30 pm, Ibis Oviedo’s Vinos&Cía restaurant offers evening meals and a good wine list, in a modern setting. The 24-hour Bar Rendez-Vous serves drinks and hot snacks, and in summer you can enjoy a drink on the terrace. Breakfast is available from 4:30 am to 12 pm.Ibis Oviedo has a private parking lot, and there is plenty of free parking in the surrounding streets. The hotel also has a 24-hour front desk.It’s close to the Calatrava Congress Centre and Asturias Hospital. The Train Station is half a mile away.
- Friendly staff with us and my dog ( he is part of our family now)
- Staff is always super ready to help and make you feel confortable
- It had a secure car park and everything was as we were expecting.
- We liked having free parking being on a road trip, the air con working so we can get fresh air. The employees were all very friendly and helpful and gave good customer service. We felt welcome and they helped us call taxis a few times which came very quickly. We’ve stayed at other Ibis locations, and this one is a little less modern than some of them, but it is still the straightforward Ibis style. The beds were comfortable. It’s a good value for Oviedo.
- Brakefast. Value was great. City center was near but you have to walk a little but don’t take car it will take you longer to get there. You do need a car to see the rest of city around there and visit Gijon and other areas north.
El Retiro de Cardea
El Retiro de Cardea is located in a quiet area of Oviedo, 0.9 mi from the city center. It offers modern, heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at El Retiro de Cardea feature parquet floors, a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. One free bottle of mineral water is provided.The hotel has a bar. You can also find restaurants within a 3-minute walk of the hotel, and Los Prados Shopping Center is 1,950 feet away.Asturias Hospital is 1,150 feet from El Retiro de Cardea. There are regular buses connecting you with the center of Oviedo, which has a beautiful Old Town famous for its cider bars. Gijón and the coast are around 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff was really friendly and well behaved. The rooms were super clean everyday. The location is fine. View from the road facing rooms is awesome.
- The amenities were comfortable enough for our 3-night stay. Easy access to room safe.
- Convenient bus stop nearby. Good bus service to the old city. Comfortable room. Good wifi. Grocery store across the street.
- The location is quite convenient for Oviedo. The staff were very helpful. They responded promptly and most helpfully to our query after we had left the hotel.
- Excellent value for money and nice people. Bedroom quiet except for the usual morning plumbing sounds. Surprisingly nice view from my 6th floor room of a green mountain. Although the hotel is in a residential apartment area about 30 mins walk from the old town centre (eg cathedral) there are shops and cafes on the way. It was cloudy and cool (20C) then sunny hot (30C) when I stayed and the walk back after a (good 3 course!) lunch on the hot days felt a bit long. These is a locals’ area of bars, sidrerias, cafes and restaurants about 5 mins walk away plus some even closer. Plenty of local shops too.
Hotel Castro Real
Castro Real is located just 15 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Oviedo, 1,300 feet from the Central University Hospital. It offers modern accommodations with free internet connection.All rooms at Hotel Castro Real feature a smart décor with parquet floors and contemporary furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV, mini bar and private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel restaurant is open for breakfast.Castro Real hotel offers laundry, dry cleaning and ironing facilities. Private parking is also available at an additional cost.
- Nice staff, good breakfast, 25 minutes walk to the center. Arround the hotel you can park for free but is not easy to get one, but the hotel as parking.
- Cheap and clean. A solid 20 minute walk to the town center, so terrible when it was pouring rain. One staff member was silent but the other two were nice and friendly, one even loaned me an umbrella. The breakfast is overpriced so I passed, better to head into the center, or around the corner to La Quintana (I had toast and two coffees there for €3.20)
- everything is great，and the female concierge is beautiful～～
- The facilities were very modern, clean and comfortable.
– excellent breakfast
– staff extremely polite
– very good value for money
The modern hotel is located just 5 minutes away from the pre-Romanesque church San Julian de Los Prados, a UNESCO world heritage building.Well communicated this spacious and comfortable hotel is only 100 feet from Oviedo´s biggest shopping center, complete with restaurants, cinemas and boutiques. Close by is a youth center, cyber corner and a leisure center, and a short distance away from Oviedo´s renowned historical old town. The hotel is equipped with tennis and padel courts.The hotel is also 650 feet from HUCA, Asturias Central University Hospital.
- The friendliness of the staff must be congratulated. Flor was very kind to us and gave us good recommendations of places to visit
- Very welcoming family run hotel. Very close to the HUCA. Limited free parking available outside & close by.
- Very convenient for the HUCA hospital, just a short walk away which was very important to me when visiting every day. It is not an upmarket flash hotel but a comfortable family run place. Sylvia & her brother were very helpful & caring to me. I would not hesitate to return if in the area again.
- Workers are so helpful and kind. The location of hotel is good. You can take a good cafe in the cafe.
- Todo mejor de lo que esperaba, la habitación espaciosa para nosotros dos y nuestro hijo de 10 años, el aseo muy limpio con toallas y jabones de sobra. El personal de limpieza pasó a diario incluso en las fechas especiales que eran, todos muy agradables, un trato muy familiar. La ubicación del hotel inmejorable…
Top Hotels In Cayés Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cayés Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cayés Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cayés Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!