10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cave Spring Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cave Spring Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cave Spring Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cave Spring Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cave Spring Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cave Spring Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cave Spring Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cave Spring Georgia:
Quality Inn Cedartown
Quality Inn Cedartown is located in Cedartown, just 17 miles from Rome.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 53 miles from Quality Inn Cedartown.
- I liked the shower stall w/the massage showerhead. The front desk person was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the furniture was in great shape. The bed was very comfortable. The sink area was large.
- Weary after our all night flight and the drive from the airport in Atlanta, we appreciated the early check-in. The bed was comfy.
- It was very clean. Very well decorated.everything looked so new .the staff was nice.
- came into the room,got a shower,went to bed,tired after long day.facilitys were what i expected,will stay there again when i return to cedartown.
- Staff was very friendly and the property was very clean
Americas Best Value Inn – Rome
Americas Best Value Inn – Rome is located in Lindale, 22 miles from Summerville and 6 miles from Rome. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I must admit, from the outside, it’s a little scary. But the staff is extremely nice and helpful, and the room was spotless. For the price, it was an A+ experience. Would definitely stay here again.
- Only stayed there to have a bed to sleep in, but it was clean, the manager/front desk was very kind and helpful, the bed was comfy.
- The room was good just what we asked for. Easy to get too from Rome Right on main Highway. We liked to location and the price was right within the budget. Will definitely stay again.
- The bed frames were beautiful, nice desk area perfect for a traveling business person. The room was nicely lit. The hotel itself was in a good location. Set in a absolutely gorgeous city. It’s a great vacation spot for sure. There are smoking rooms. And non smoking rooms. The bathroom was very clean. And the front desk lady gave us extra towels upon check in. Very friendly staff.
- Very close to our destination, have stayed at this hotel many times and plan to again
Baymont Inn & Suites
Located in Rome, 16 miles from Summerville, Baymont Inn & Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Front desk good customer service and comfortable bed
- Natasha at check in was very friendly and professional
- Best kept secret in Rome GA. Thanks for the stay on our last nights in Town before moving.
- Bed was comfortable, Breakfast was ok, Staff was friendly
- Everyone there was extremely friendly and helpful. Many of the guests (including my mom, my son, and me) had evacuated from Hurricane Irma. The hotel even offered free pizza and sodas one night.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rome, GA
One of our top picks in Rome.Country Inn & Suites – Rome offers accommodations in Rome.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- The room was at a good temperature, and the staff was extremely helpful
- I booked hotel last minute. I have never stayed st Country Inn Suites before, I was amazed with how large the room was and how very clean it was. The lobby was decorated for Christmas and it looked like a scene from a movie!
- Great staff, great room, very comfortable, will definitely stay again.
- The bed and sheets were clean. The pillows were awesome and so was the bed comforter. The bed was really comfortable as well. The room was plenty big enough. Every thing was perfect for my family and I!! The breakfast was okay, I’ve had better. But overall it was a good stay. Friendly staff and complimentary coffee and cookies downstairs at all times. Would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone. In a convenient spot also.
- The breakfast sucked The front desk staff Was rude
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rome
One of our best sellers in Rome! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Quinta Inn & Suites Rome offers accommodations in Rome.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Pet friendly with lots of outdoor space and no traffic to walk two small dogs.
- Trustworthy…I left my cable and phone plug for my iPhone and I called a couple of hours later and housekeeping had taken to the front desk! This was my daughter’s and we appreciated it.
- Loved the view, the location, and the staff, everyone was happy to see the dog, and we loved the fact that we could have the dog with us while staying!
Beds very comfortable, Great A/C nice breakfast, Staff was fabulous.
Small Pool but nice. Convenient to every where in Rome, Ga.
Quiet rooms, no outside noise to distract you. Seemed very busy. Nice to see a pet friendly facility with lots of dogs on walks around the complex.
- Our bed was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Room was very spacious.
Rome Inn and Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rome Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Rome, just 21 miles from Summerville.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was friendly and responsive. NO complaint about the staff.
- Oh gosh, where do I begin?! My stay at this inn was FANTASTIC!! I wish booking.com would allow me to save favorites, because this hotel is definitely a favorite! I felt like a king during my stay!
- The hotel is changing from Baymont to local ownership and upgrade renovations are ongoing. My king suite was spacious and clean. It was very good in meeting my needs. My two day stay was enjoyable.
- The hotel was clean and didn’t look like it could use a lot of fixing up unlike a recent experience at a different name hotel in Atlanta.
- The 2 morning staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the lady attending to the breakfast buffet. We didn’t use it, but there was a nice new microwave and mini-fridge in the room.
Holiday Inn Express Rome-East
Holiday Inn Express Rome-East offers accommodations in Rome.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn Rome
Quality Inn Rome is located in Rome, just 21 miles from Summerville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lovell Field Airport is 56 miles away.
- The pool wasn’t working. We asked abt the pool hours when we called and they told us but failed to inform us that we wouldn’t be able to use it bcuz it was out of order. Would not have paid that much if we knew we couldn’t even use the pool. Gym equipment was tore up also.
- Kim was very accommodating and made it the best vacation to see the grandbabies ever.
- The bed was nice and the room clean. The shower and bathroom were clean as well. The furniture and bathroom fixtures were in good shape.
- Enjoyed the whole breakfast, especially the waffles
- The staff was very accommodating, the rooms were clean and the parking convenient.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Rome
One of our top picks in Rome.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Red Roof Inn & Suites Rome offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rome.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- This is a very old facility that is being renovated.
- Breakfast. Strong water pressure. Great beds not so high you need a step ladder to get in bed
9p.m. bathroom maintenance problem. Within 15 minutes of calling front desk maintenance showed up and fixed problem
- The rooms were spacious, a couch was included in all of my family’s rooms. We went to the pool with the kids and a staff member came right out with towels. Everything we needed was in the rooms. There was variety at the continental breakfast and all 12 of us were able to eat and relax in the AM.
The staff was very nice especially the lady at the front desk. Never got to eat the breakfast, so I can’t say anything about the food.
The room was clean and kept clean all 4 days.
Comfort Suites Rome
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Rome offers accommodations in Rome, just 21 miles from Summerville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.
- Loved the cleanliness of our room and the comfort of the bed.
- Eggs, biscuits and gravy were perfect. Staff was kind and helpful.
- The rooms are very large with a small refrigerator and microwave.
- Bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly. Staff quickly resolved billing issue once contacted after departure. Thank you..
- I liked the location, the cleanliness, and the comfort.
Top Hotels In Cave Spring Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cave Spring Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cave Spring Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cave Spring Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!