10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cautivador Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Cautivador Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cautivador Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cautivador Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cautivador Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cautivador Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cautivador Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cautivador Valencia Community:
Located in La Nucía, Akinon Resort offers accommodations with a terrace or a balcony, free WiFi and TV, as well as an outdoor swimming pool.Each unit features a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, as well as a fridge and electric tea pot. Some accommodations include a kitchen with a dishwasher, living room, and a private bathroom with bath.The restaurant at the condo hotel specializes in International cuisine.The property has a fitness center.Guests can enjoy the indoor pool at Akinon Resort.Benidorm is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Alicante is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Room was modern, clean and comfortable. Staff were great and the resort was fantastic. Indoor pool was warm and the gym was clean with good equipment.
- Variety of entertainment (indoor and outdoor swimming pools, jacuzzi, table tennis, gym, little park), beautiful surroundings, very well preserved resort, restaurant and pool bar on the spot, very helpful staff, cleaning services very good
- The staff were all helpful we were greeted with a lovely welcoming from Suezie at the desk and then the guys in the restaurant, “thank you for opening your kitchen later than the time started so that my family can get something to eat. Johnathan thank you for all your advice on places visit and where to eat.
- It was a beautiful resort, location was so relaxing view spectacular, staff very friendly, English speaking family run, the owners were at Resort each day to make sure everyone happy, and so easy to speak to. The restaurant could have had a little better choice and bit pricy for Spain and families, the apartments were perfect so well designed and decorated, all rooms ensuite, with large bathrooms. Good airconditing when one in main lounge was not working repaired immediately. teenagers enjoyed tennis every day, large tennis court, and basketball, volleyball too, lovely designed walks and seats with swings above Resort with great views. nice for resting and reading. beautiful for party, great facilities for outdoor cooking for groups away from main building, beauty treatments available but a little pricey too, no reduction for customers staying there. A lot of work has gone into this Resort to keep looking well maintained.
We chose Akinon because it’s a short 10 min walk from my mothers home in Alfaz del Pi and we were visiting to celebrate her 70th birthday. We were upgraded to a superior suite with a fantastic view over the neighbourhood. We treat my mother to lunch at the hotel on our second day and the meal didn’t disappoint with friendly bar staff and waiter and good food. We walked round the hotel grounds which are quite frankly superb and huge with ponds and fountains, an aviary, raised viewing areas, a bbq area and pergolas.
We were out of season (late November) and although the hotel was very quiet, the staff were more than happy to open the indoor heated pool for my wife and I to use. All in all a very relaxing stay in beautiful surroundings.
Hotel Moli Boutique
Hotel Moli Boutique is located in Alfàs del Pi, just 2.5 mi from the beaches of Albir. It offers a sun terrace with an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at this family-run hotel feature flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom. Most overlook the hotel’s terrace and garden.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician and Mediterranean cuisine, and there is also a bar with tables outside. The terrace also features a barbecue. Inside there is a lounge which has a fireplace and a TV. There is free WiFi in all public areas.The owners can organize tickets to nearby Terra Mítica Theme Park, as well as other trips or events. With great access to the AP-7 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Benidorm and 35 minutes from Alicante.
- Clean and comfortable. Nice to have a kettle and tea and coffee making facilities in the room which is rare in Spanish hotels.
- There was a problem with the breakfast. The person serving did not have the right menu for us to look at. There seems to be some people who do not have breakfast just a bed for the night. There should be a separate sheet for the breakfast so you know what is on offer. You could have a cooked breakfast but the cereals for the start were an extra and this was only explained after we had ordered. A little faulty towers about the breakfast. Needs to be easier to understand. I know they cannot have food on display in a small place but you do need that list. Another thing is that if a HOT breakfast is ordered then the plate on which it has been put should be HOT. This was not the case and my wife sent back the fried breakfast the first morning as it was cold when it arrived at the table.
- We took my dad to see family so it was the perfect location, it was lovely hotel, modern rooms, food was great and very clean and we will defiantly be going back 😃
evening meal good value for money
- New hotel,small but had everything we needed good food ,very friendly staff nothing a bother and a swimming pool
Aparthotel Camp El Planet
Located 2.5 mi from Alfaz del Pi, 1.4 mi from Terra Natura, Hotel Camp El Planet features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for golfing. Alicante Airport is 34 mi from the property and Altea is 2.2 mi away.
- The hospitality and everything was so comfortable and relaxing. We loved it.
It’s a great option. Free parking, great breakfast, very pet friendly.
The innkeepers are friendly and approachable.
- Near Altea and Altea Vella – lots of bars and restaurants in both.
- Beautiful, calm setting with a lovely view, yet accessible to local attractions. Loved stunning Altea Old Town, a 9 minute drive away. Also Platja L’Olla which was unspoilt and lovely with a beautiful pine walk and cafes on the water’s edge, only 10-15 mins drive away. We also visited to Guadelest in the mountains, half an hour away. The studios were scrupulously clean, larger than anticipated and we loved the contemporary styling and little extra touches. Excellent aircon. Pool deck and grounds immaculate. A good breakfast every morning. with little variations each day. The norwegian hosts are kind, helpful and understated.
El desayuno, la amabilidad.
Las instalaciones de la piscina.
La cercania con Alfas del Pi.
El ambiente que se respiraba en las instalaciones.
Poder aparcar dentro y no padecer por el coche.
One of our top picks in Albir.The family-run Hostal Noguera is located 10 minutes’ walk from Albir Beach on the Costa Blanca. It offers a sun terrace with a pool and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.The rooms at the Noguera feature either parquet or tiled floors. Each one has a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves Mediterranean food, including rice dishes and roast meats. There is also a bar serving drinks and light meals throughout the day.Albir Train Station is 1,650 feet from the Noguera. You can drive to Terra Mítica Theme Park in just 12 minutes.
Great hotel. Very clean. Comfortable. Good breakfast. Staff very good especially Luisa and seseallia.
Thanks for a great stay. Will definitely stay again!!!!
- Excellent pool area, breakfast and charming, welcoming hosts.
- Lovely friendly family hotel good value for money.
Despite being billed as a 2 star, the property looked super-modern with recent new touches that gave it a clean and fresh feel. New bathroom upgrades, new flooring, new pool area. The bed was comfortable and the AC was great.
The restaurant was full service and had a huge variety of options.
- Spotlessly clean throughout all areas, stylish pool and outside bar area and all staff were very friendly and helpful. Food in the restaurant was excellent as was the free breakfast.
- Great hotel. Very clean. Comfortable. Good breakfast. Staff very good especially Luisa and seseallia.
Hotel Tossal d’Altea
One of our top picks in Altea.Hotel Tossal d’Altea was built on the site of a traditional olive oil mill. It offers a gym, a sauna and an outdoor swimming pool set in a large garden.The hotel is in a quiet area of Altea, next to Palau Altea Center d’Arts and the Fine Arts Faculty of Miguel Hernandez University. The historic center of this Costa Blanca town is just a short walk away.San Pedro Park and the beach are just over half a mile from the Tossal d’Altea. Free private parking is available at the hotel.Rooms at the Tossal d’Altea have free wired internet access. They all have a safe and most rooms have a private balcony. The private bathrooms come with a bathrobe and a hairdryer.The hotel has a cafe/bar, with a TV and an open fireplace. Drinks can be served outside on the terrace.
- The whole experience was fabulous. A beautiful location with mountains and sea, a very warm welcome, a fabulous room and comfortable bed and magnificent view greeted us. We had a lovely evening meal – the dining room adds to the pleasure. Breakfast was excellent. The garden with a lovely swimming pool were a lovely surprise. Altogether – excellent.
- Very nice place to stay, located just a few minutes from the Centre of old town, however very quiet, very clean, excellent food at restaurant and very rich breakfast,attentive and friendly staff, secured parking.
- Clean rooms, matched the pictures, large restaurant, food was good
- Did not have meal in restaurant, only breakfast which was very good
Beautiful big room and hot powerful shower.
Friendly helpful staff.
In Alfaz del Pí, Hotel Europa is half a mile from Albir Beach and offers a seasonal outdoor pool. Each air conditioned room has a balcony, minibar, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Europa has a terrace and grounds with a children’s play area. There is a buffet restaurant and a snack bar on site. The 24-hour front desk offers a safety deposit service.Guests can reserve free private parking at the Europa Hotel. Just 4 miles from Benidorm, it is within a 10-minute drive of Mundomar and Aqualandia Water Parks and Terra Natura and Terra Mítica Theme Parks.
- Good breakfast,free parking and a wonderful location
- Friendly hosts, large continental breakfast included, free parking, good sound insulation of the rooms
- i was suprised what we expected for price we paid it was really good…my wife has mobility problems so entrance bit steep ramp….. but lift in reception ..room near lift..room and bathroom spotless..beds comfy ..aircon worked well..television worked in english… nice bar beer in frozen glass 1-50…..breakfast inc.. suprise full english buffet lovely.. helpfull staff ordered taxi on leaving……
- Our GPS did not recognise the address. Room good and clean. To get Ice for our room had to deal with a surly fellow who did not want to part with very much. Went back for another beer glass more of ice and he did not want to part with anymore than what he wanted to give me. I tipped and then thanked him!! Breakfast was mediocre and cold. Staff could have looked a bit more happy. OH well was a overnight and then off on the road again. Free parking was a bonus.
- Quite good place, on the main road to Altea, Benidorm and Calp
Albir Playa Hotel & Spa
Located 10 minutes’ walk from Alfàs Beach in L’Albir, this hotel offers an outdoor pool, spa and gym. Each modern, air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, a mini-bar and satellite TV.The Albir Playa Hotel & Spa’s elegant Arroceria La Palapa Restaurant, in the hotel’s tropical grounds, is open for lunch. It specializes in rice dishes, meat and fresh seafood, as well as homemade desserts. The restaurant also provides bar service from 11 am to 7 pm, which is also possible by the pool.Access to the Hotel Albir Playa’s 3.3 ft² spa is available for an extra fee. It includes a sauna, hydromassage pools and an ice fountain. Various treatments are available.The Albir Playa Hotel also features a game room and a children’s play area. Bicycles can be rented from the hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day, providing you greater flexibility during your stay.Benidorm is just a 10-minute drive from the Hotel Albir Playa.
- from checkin to checkout excellent service, food, cleanliness and atmosphere of the hotel.
- Situation close to all amenities and free shuttle bus to the beach..entertainment staff very good.
- The staff was exceptionally helpful. They speak all languages. Got a quiet room as requested, bed and pillows comfortable, the buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner had a great variety. I travelled for business and would choose this hotel again for my stay.
- Been staying here a bit over the years, staff very attentive, clean and bright. Free bottle of cava on ice on arrival. Food very good although we only ate breakfast. Restaurant was busy every night.
.All staff good. Food excellent. Wi if in room very very good to have.
It was a Return trip. We will visit for a third time.
One of our top picks in Albir.Located next to Alfàs del Pi’s Albir Beach, this hotel offers indoor and outdoor pools. It has a fitness center and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.The hotel has a hot tub and a games room with a pool table. The sun terrace has loungers and overlooks the beach.The large rooms at Kaktus Albir feature tiled floors and blue and yellow décor. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. The boat-shaped bar has great sea views and offers free Wi-Fi, and there is also a poolside snack bar with live music.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, Kaktus Albir is 6.2 mi from Benidorm. There are regular public busses that stop just outside the hotel.
The bar is beautiful. It was a deliggtful surprise to fund this hitel wwith live music and excellent ballroom dancers lessons are offered at the hitel. The mysicians were excellent… a world class venue for ballroom dancing! Love the rooftop terrace.
Breakfast buffet provided choices fir any type of diet.
Location is perfect for access to veach, bars, restaurants and bus.
- The breakfast was hot instead of lukewarm as is often the case
- Not a lot,although rooms ok but terrible view.Did not eat in the restaurant,visited for a Christmas Ball.
- Breakfast was superb, a wide range of food.The room was lovely and large.
Breakfast was fine. There was a good selection of foods.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The rooms were spacious with wonderful views.
- The bar is beautiful. It was a deliggtful surprise to fund this hitel wwith live music and excellent ballroom dancers lessons are offered at the hitel. The mysicians were excellent… a world class venue for ballroom dancing! Love the rooftop terrace.
Hotel Boutique La Serena – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Altea.La Serena is an Adult-Only boutique hotel located in a quiet street in the historic center of Altea, 5 minutes from the sea and the main shopping area.This charming and unique property of only 12 rooms has a south-facing terrace with a swimming pool, and a stylish lounge bar where you can enjoy drinks.The hotel features a private spa with a sauna, hammam, ice fountain, hot tub and various showers.Each room is equipped with a king-size bed, flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom.In the area you can go hiking, cycling and do water sports.
- We were so happy about our stay at La Serena. The staff were so nice and the service great. Everything so beautiful and wonderful. Altea is a great place to spend some time in and relax. We will be back!
- Ultimate location in Altea, excellent customer service, and no detail spared to bring guests a delightful stay at this property.
- The small hotel, the very nice people and the design of the fournitures
- A quiet beautyful place. Very nice straff. Lovely garden.
- The location is quite good. The hotel is very nice and the people helpful and friendly. We had one of the suites just outside the main hotel so we did not spend that much time in the hotel building itself but our suite was nice and comfortable.
Gran H La Marina
One of our top picks in Altea.Located in Altea, 1.7 miles from Port de l’Olla d’Altea, Gran H La Marina features a garden, as well as free WiFi. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can use a bar.All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Gran H La Marina provides certain rooms that feature city views, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a desk. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Altea, like cycling.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- From arriving at this adorable, boutique hotel, I was impressed by the service, the artwork and the newly furnished decor. The tiles are a must see and drinks on the terrace looking up at Altea were a treat.
- It’s super cute little hotel. I think we were one of the first guests of place. They were very warm to welcome us. I wish I had more time to staying there but definitely it will be my fist choice to stay for next time. Decoration is amazing, location is center of the town. Sea is very close, we walked in 2 min.
- This is a new boutique hotel which has been produced in a stylish manner with bespoke furniture in the public areas and bedrooms that follows an industrial theme using timber and steel. The beds are large and have great mattresses, and the rooms have air conditioning and heating for the ideal comfort level. The shower was particularly large and a nice touch was the square mat for the floor when you step out of it. The TV in the room was a good size and was internet ready for Amazon and Netflix watching wheh bandwidth allowed. The made-to-order breakfast in the adjoining cafe was excellent. The hotel is also perfectly placed for the beach (which has more pebbles than sand) and access to Altea old town. And, if you must, it’s right next to the tramline into Benidorm (and Denia, although that’s 90 minutes away).
- Everything was perfect, location,room, staff and facilities. Will definitely be returning.
Stunning view of old Altea and church from rooftop terrace, my room and the cafe and very quiet in the room, even though the tram station is right below! A heavenly bed, oodles of pillows, great aircon as well as the choice of opening windows if you prefer fresh air. Not enough superlatives for this hotel!
Lovely guest lounge facilities upstairs, a great breakfast and evening cocktails in the attached Cantina. Simply gorgeous staff run this exquisitely renovated 1920’s style boutique hotel with incredible attention to detail. One block from Mediterranean beachfront, right at the foot of Old Town and just metres from a modern shopping precinct for all your practical needs or a little holiday indulgence! Absolutely 10/10. This hotel exudes the pride and passion of its owners in every aspect. Highly recommended and definitely my favourite of the dozen I stayed in during my trip to Spain, Italy and Portugal. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
Top Hotels In Cautivador Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cautivador Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cautivador Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cautivador Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!