10 Best Hotels To Stay In Caudiel Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Caudiel Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caudiel Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caudiel Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caudiel Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caudiel Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caudiel Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Caudiel Valencia Community:
Hotel Rosaleda Doncel
The Rosaleda Doncel is a charming country hotel with a good restaurant and functional, modern facilities. This family-run atmosphere hotel is a great location from which to hike or go on excursions to Alto Palancia y Teruel. The Rosaleda Doncel is a comfortable hotel in Jerica, from where you can enjoy the Alto Palancia. The hotel has cozy bedrooms, a cafeteria with terrace, a restaurant (à la carte and menu), meetings rooms and a lounge room.Seasonal hotel opened from February to December
I liked the location of the hotel.
The people working there was so kind.
- The hotel is clean and comfortable, and well located near the upper section of the Via Verde and a short walk from the town center. There is a terrace for enjoying the night sky and a large room with tables for playing cards. The breakfast is generous. The restaurant serves lunch and supper as well; and there is a bar in the lobby for lighter meals.
- They were friendly. The food was great. The wifi was excellent. I would easily stay here again.
- Friendly staff though no english spoken, clean and spacious room.
- Nice place to know and good people at the hotel and in the village.
- I liked the location of the hotel.
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares offers an indoor pool and a River Club with a chill-out terrace, bar and direct access to the natural pools of the River Mijares.The hotel is only 300 feet from the Montanejos Spa. The Fuente de Baños Thermal Spring and its source is just 2,950 feet away.All rooms at the Rosaleda del Mijares have a mini-bar, air conditioning, heating and a safe. The fully-equipped bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine and offers a daily set menu. You can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café.The hotel has a range of wellness services, including a wellness zone and hairdresser’s. There is also an exclusive VIP Spa.The River Club terrace-restaurant, which links the hotel with the river and its thermal springs, offers a wide selection of Premium dishes for lunch and dinner. The club also offers live shows and concerts in the summer months, from the end of June until September.
- The indoor swimming pool+spa (included in the price) is very pleasant, with a superb view of the surrounding landscape.
- Location was wonderful the pool facilities excellent and clean
- Nice hotel, comfy beds, great bathroom and lovely views from the balcony. Nice walks in the area and the hot springs definitely worth a visit
- Right above the river and sidewalks to get to attractions is by hotel.
- Very friendly staff, modern and clean room and comfy beds. Great landscape river view. Nice large rain showers and a good breakfast for a resonable price.
Hotel Spa Martín el Humano
This restored 18th-century hospital is located in Segorbe, in the Sierra Calderona Nature Reserve. It offers a spa, an attractive covered terrace and modern, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hotel Spa Martín el Humano feature parquet floors and contemporary décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Available for an extra cost, the spa at the Martín el Humano has a hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath and 3-D showers. Massage services are also available on request.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Valencian dishes with a modern twist. During the summer you can enjoy a meal outside on the terrace.Hotel Spa Martín el Humano is 40 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa Blanca. You can drive to Valencia Airport in 45 minutes.
Great and big bed.
Quiet place and short distance to hiking routes.
- Beautiful building and rooms. Good staff and a feel of realclass
- Great big rooms! Very laidback restaurant with great food and good staff
- V. nice hotel with big comfortable rooms with a definite “design” element. Breakfast was fantastic. The lady on reception found us a restaurant to eat in, as their was closed and it was Sunday night. Lots of street parking right outside.
- Room was nice once we upgraded (at a Cost)! The previous room had been very dark. Location is good, easy to walk to the small centre.
- Great and big bed.
Located in the small village of Puebla de Arenoso, Hotel Abadia offers rustic rooms with views of the mountains or square. Rooms are set around a central courtyard; and free WiFi is provided.Each room features a TV, a desk and a free safe. All have a private bathroom with hairdryer, and bath tub or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning in the lounge, and local dishes are available at the hotel restaurant for lunch or dinner. You can find a range of restaurants and supermarkets within 5 minutes’ walk.The area is good for outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, rafting and horse riding. You can drive to both Valencia and Castellón in less than 2 hours, where you will find golf clubs and beaches.
- Extremely nice hotel, the area was beautiful. Not for people looking for plenty of activities. Walking and driving. That’s it.
- The village is very small and this is the only hotel. However, the staff was friendly and the food was really good. We had a lovely time meeting the local town people in the hotel bar!
- small quiet village, close to river for swimming and montenecos
- This was the only hotel in Pueblo de Arenoso but it was lovely. Great welcome, marvellous staff and a good dinner at the end of a long hot walk. It is an excellent base for an activity holiday.
- El hotel está bien, decoración rústica muy apropiada, las habitaciones amplias, la cocinera es EXCELENTE, las raciones abundantes y relación calidad/precio es buena, tienen almacén para dejar las bicis. El trato del personal es muy amable. Nos permitieron usar las habitaciones después de la última ruta para ducharnos.
Set 150 feet from the natural medicinal waters of Montanejos, Hotel Xauen features a gym and a spa with an indoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at the Xauen feature a TV and views of the mountains and the town. Each one comes with central heating, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Xauen offers a restaurant serving traditional cuisine from Alto Mijares. There is a bar where guests can relax with a drink, as well as a reading lounge and a free Wi-Fi zone.The hotel spa circuit includes a hot tub, sensation showers, a Finnish sauna, Turkish baths and other facilities. Children are allowed in the spa at certain times. Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside with mountains and pine trees.The hotel is approximately 37 mi from Valencia. The Serra d’Espadá Natural Park is just 6.2 mi away.
- We spent 4 days at the Hotel and we could not complain about anything! The food, the service, the room, and so on was very good. In conclusion, better than expected.
- comidas muy buenas desayuno completo y trato excelente y muy amables te hace sentir como en casa
- Es un hotel muy bonito, preciosas vistas y centrico!
- La situación y la terraza con vistas al río Mijares.
- Las vistas eran muy bonitas y el sitio del hotel es perfecto
Hotel Rural Los Abriles
Located in El Toro, Hotel Rural Los Abriles offers 1-star accommodations with a garden and a terrace. This 1-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The property features a restaurant.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and some rooms here will provide you with a garden view.Guests at Hotel Rural Los Abriles can enjoy a continental breakfast.Mora de Rubielos is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Montanejos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 59 miles from Hotel Rural Los Abriles.
- Friendly welcome. Helpful staff. Very comfortable rooms and lounge area for hotel clients to meet and relax.
- El trato desde el momento de la llegada al establecimiento es inmejorable; realmente te sientes bienvenido y recibes un trato especial por parte de todas las personas que allí trabajan y, por supuesto, del propietario del hotel. Los detalles de las instalaciones realmente llaman la atención; y lo mismo se puede decir del desayuno: es de lujo.
- El trato del personal excelente, comodidad y limpieza de la habitación
- Las habitaciones eran amplias. La decoración muy cuidada y la relación calidad-precio excelente.
- Todo fantástico, el personal amabilísimo y atento a todo, incluido informar de alrededores, etc.
Maria de Luna
This new, family-run hotel is conveniently located between Valencia, Castellón and Teruel. It features an excellent restaurant where you can try traditional recipes made with a modern touch.The María de Luna lies in the heart of Segorbe, in amongst the mountains of the Valencia region. Local highways make it easy to travel throughout the east of Spain.Dine on site at the hotel’s own restaurant, which prepares typical seasonal cuisine made with fresh, local produce. Meals come accompanied by a wide selection of wines, with over 200 fine varieties on the menu.Each air-conditioned room comes with comforts such as flat-screen satellite TVs and full, private bathrooms.
- Location of the hotel is fine, short walk through the city park to the center. Nice coffee bar in the parc, but the nicest surprise was restaurant Gastrodictus. Just beyond the parc in a side street with a wonderful exiting menu (if you like some adventure), reasonably priced AND open from 20:00.
Friendly, quiet and very nice staff.
I was longing to see Segorbe and its people because, apart for the beautiful city, I had to cancel a previous reservation in this hotel and were kind enough not to charge me anything, which made me extremely grateful for its understanding.
- Fantastic a hidden gem found traveling, Staff very friendly and a stunning hotel. I would like to go back one day.
Apart from amazing and friendly staff..it offered what we needed and value for money.
would stay there again. just one recommendation would be for the breakfast variety to be improved.
- A very comfortable hotel in a good location. The buffet breakfast is plentiful and varied and having private parking is a bonus.
Hotel Casa Palacio
The Hotel Casa Palacio is a historic building, located in the center of Montanejos, Valencia. It has a beautiful natural setting near Fuente de los Baños spa.This family-run hotel was built as a mansion. It still has many original features. There is also a cozy lounge with books, a TV and a fireplace. You can also play pool.The restaurant serves characteristic local food and Mediterranean dishes, specializing in stone-cooked steak. There is also a café serving drinks throughout the day.Bedrooms at the Casa Palacio are simple and comfortable. They all have private bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is located in a small spa town, with natural hot springs. The local area is perfect for outdoor activites, including climbing and mountain biking.
- The terrace was surprisingly large and overlooking the river which was very pleasant. The room itself was comfortable. Breakfast was simple but plentiful. WiFi and air-conditioning worked well.
- Todo estuvo muy bien….pero las almohadas muy blandas
- Desayuno excelente,habitacion espaciosa y limpia, trato del personal del hotel excelente
- Todo estaba muy bien,solo un inconveniente habían hormiguitas de esas pequeñas por la habitación
- Es perfecto la gerencia,los camareros y la comida espectacular.
Masía Durbá is located between Sierra de Espadán and Calderona parks. This hotel is set in an 18th-century country house and features an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and an à la carte restaurant.Each stylish room at Masía Durbá has attractive, Asian-inspired décor with marble, stone and wooden finishes. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.Masía Durbá’s restaurant serves creative local cuisine on its charming terrace. You can also enjoy a drink here or in the hotel’s interior courtyard.Set outside the village of Geldo, the hotel is close to the Palencia River. Local activities include hiking, fishing and cycling.The small town of Segorbe is a 10-minute drive from the Masía Durbá. Sagunto, Valencia and the coast can be reached in less than 45 minutes by car.
- The girl at the reception was so nice to give us advise what to go see in the region!
- Good choice on the continental breakfast, plenty to eat. Stunning property in the country, excellent views. Dinner was superb and I had the best steak ever. Warm, comfy room with huge beds, En-suite was brilliant. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Good walks to be had. The gardens were great, massive amounts of parking in the private grounds.
- Excellent staff, always ready to help. Amazing location, excellent facilities. Perfect in every way. Many thanks www.thepalmtreecompany.com
- Beautiful location, lovely decorated spacious rooms and a pool with a view. Not too far from Valencia but a great location to explore the national parcs and small towns.
- Fantastic location – quiet and out of the way. The room was perfect – spacious and beautifully decorated. The grounds, the pool and the house are incredible. We had dinner and the meal was one of the best I’ve ever had. Great staff. Perfect for something different – excellent value for money.
Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas
This rustic rural hotel is set in the heart of the Sierra Espadan Nature Reserve in Fuentes de Ayódar. It offers tranquil and intimate accommodations, free Wi-Fi and a terrace with scenic mountain views.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas feature functional décor with pastel colors. Each has a TV and private bathroom.The Viñas Viejas serves traditional regional dishes made with local produce and olive oils. The bar serves tasty tapas, snacks and drinks and packed lunches are available for days out.Hiking and cycling is popular in the area, and in summer you can bathe in the River Chico. The town also offers many attractions, such as the windmill and the 17th century San Roque Church.Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas is 28 mi from Castellon. You can reach Valencia by car in 80 minutes.
- La atencion y amabilidad de todo el persona, la cena y el desyuno estupendos, la ubicacion y las vistas, y el paseo matutino por la sierra.
El hotel es muy bonito, con muy buen gusto y limpio.
Está en un entorno precioso, las ventanas dan al bosque,…el pueblo es muy bonito y tienes un pozo para poder bañarse a un paseo por el bosque.
La comida está buena y el trato es bueno.
- Un hotel fantàstic, amb habitacions molt cuidades, portat per gent molt maca, en un indret per descobrir. Hi vam estar de meravella!
- La comida. El cocinero del hotel, excelente. Muy buena presentación. Los gerentes muy agradables👍
- Todo muy bien, la comida muy buena, muy buena atención 👍🏻
Top Hotels In Caudiel Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caudiel Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caudiel Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caudiel Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!