10 Best Hotels To Stay In Caudé Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Caudé Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caudé Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caudé Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caudé Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caudé Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caudé Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Caudé Aragon:
Spa Hotel Ciudad de Teruel
This elegant hotel is located 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Teruel. Spa Hotel Ciudad de Teruel offers a spa and a dinosaur-themed children’s spa. Guests have free access to the hotel’s disco and to the hotel’s cinema area. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The smart, air-conditioned rooms at Spa Hotel Ciudad de Teruel , a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and a sofa. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish food.The Ciudad de Teruel’s spa features a hot tub, bubble beds and a steam bath, as well as swan necks and a sauna. The charming children’s spa includes slides and a ball pit.Teruel’s cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site on account of its Mudéjar architecture. With good access to the A-23 Motorway, the hotel is within 90 minutes’ drive of Zaragoza and Valencia.
- The hitel is very family friendly. The DinoSpa is a great treat. They also have a cinema playing three different movies at different times. The breakfast had options for both kids and adults. The hotel is designed to accomodatw kids’ comfort overall.
- Room spacious menu del dial excellent good lifts top class hotel brilliant for motorway bathroom supplies perfect
It’s excellent for families with kids. The room was big. It easily fit 2 adults, a 4 year old and a 2 year old with a travel crib. The hotel has a movie room for kids, and another room where kids can play games and jump around in a ball park. They have a spa for adults and a Dino Spa for the kids.
Our 4 year old loved the Dino Spa.
Also, breakfast was a really nice buffet. The hotel was very clean, and the staff was very friendly/helpful. Everything was very convenient.
We went to Dinopolis and then stayed the night in the hotel and the next morning we went to the Dino Spa and visited Teruel. It was a great two day getaway. We will stay here again the next time we visit Teruel.
- Secure parking and hotels location. Room size was good and the bed was comfortable.
- Easy to find. Straight forward parking. Spa was absolutely fabulous. Great value for €16! Good clean room with a comfortable bed. Great food both for the evening meal and for breakfast! Brilliant value for money
Parador de Teruel
On the outskirts of historic Teruel, the hotel is a perfect expression of the mixture of cultures and styles of this interesting and monumental city, home to some of the most representative buildings of the Mudejar style.The hotel, a mansion inspired by this style, combines a plethora of styles and lines in its construction. Marbles, tiling, ogive arches and arabesque details form part of delightful, spacious rooms in pastel tones.The restaurant serves local delicacies such as “migas a la pastora” and lamb stew.There is also a large garden with a swimming pool, tennis courts, and suites appropriate for holding conventions, meetings and social events.The Parador is about 1.2 mi from the heart of the city, the Mudejar towers and the Cathedral.
- Having stayed here twice before we knew what to expect, hence it didn’t exceed expectations but lived up to those high expectations that we already had. It was only an all too brief stop-over on a 2 day+ return journey from SE Spain to the UK but it is good to know that it can always be relied upon and something to look forward to. Sometime we hope to make this a base to explore the local area rather than just a stop-over – previously we have briefly ventured into town (Teruel) and it looks very attractive and interesting.
- Location, comfort level just a nice place to stay.
- Very friendly staff and very clean. Very easy with wife wheelchair bound
- We traveled with our family with kids over the age of 18.
- Super comfortable bed and lovely room. Have stayed many times
Hotel Viñas 17
Hotel Viñas 17 is located in Teruel’s university area, 2,300 feet from the town center. This modern hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a 24-inch flat-screen TV and a mini-fridge.The Viñas 17 has a café-bar where you can relax with a drink, and there is also a drinks machine on site. Laundry services are also available for an extra cost.There is a bus stop located just outside the hotel, connecting you with the rest of Teruel with ease. The cities of Valencia and Zaragoza are both around 1.5 hours’ drive away.
The hotel expected our expectations, having in mind the price and its 1-star.
The room was really nice, and the bed comfy. It’s not directly in the centre but just a 10-minute walk.
- We liked everything about this hotel, it’s a one star but felt it deserved a higher rating.
Even a closed street to park our motorcycles
Hotel was clean, well located and staff helpful. Free off street parking just along the road.
Bar Vinas 3.0 100m away is everything you want in a Spanish bar, inexpensive good food and friendly staff.
Excellent value money.
Basic hotel in good location.
- The hotel expected our expectations, having in mind the price and its 1-star.
Hotel Teruel Plaza
The modern Hotel Teruel Plaza is located in the heart of Teruel’s historic center and offers free WiFi. It is set next to San Juan Plaza and is a few feet from the Torico Plaza.Each stylish air-conditioned room features flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Within a 5-minute walk of the hotel you can visit Teruel Cathedral, the Mausoleum of the Lovers of Teruel and the Mudéjar Towers.Dinópolis Theme Park is 0.6 mi away, and the hotel is close to bus and train stations.
- Wonderful friendly clean hotel near everything yet away from noise. Very friendly helpful service aff
- The Hotel was central to the Historical Centre and local bars etc
- Central location. A very clean boutique style hotel.
- A comfortable attractive room. Clean and spacious. Great location. Friendly and helpful staff.
- located near all major points of interest. Staff was flexible (we were late for breakfast one morning) and provided several useful recommendations as to tapa bars, places to eat,…
Gran Hotel Botánicos
One of our top picks in Teruel.Gran Hotel Botánicos is located in central Teruel, across the street from the train station and near Torre del Salvador and Escalinata del Óvalo. Free WiFi is offered throughout the propertyAll rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating, mini-bar, and safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The property offers a bar. There is also a business center, meeting room, and a shared lounge. Laundry services carry a surcharge.The hotel is located in the historical center of the city, just 1,300 feet from the Cathedral. Guests can also explore the surrounding area.
- Large comfortable room. Access direct to city centre
- Very spacious and modern room, with a beautiful view.
- All the facilities were excellent. Loved the way the back hotel door (on the fifth floor!) opened directly onto the walkway to investigate the old part of the town. We may come back when some of the town renovations have been completed.
- The hotel is across street from the train station. Super helpful staff who helped to arrange our trip to Albarracín, which is a MUST if you made it to Teruel (no public bus going to Albarracín. Can only get there for day tour or private taxi)
- Good location in the centre of town with good secure parking. Easy access from the main road (over the road from the main train station). Staff were really friendly
Sercotel Torico Plaza
One of our top picks in Teruel.This hotel, set right in the heart of Teruel, offers fantastic views of the Mudejar Tower of El Salvador and the Fountain of Torico Plaza.The Sercotel Torico Plaza’s rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and a minibar – ideal for family stays.Spend the day wandering around historic Teruel. At night, ask at the 24-hour reception desk for dining recommendations in this lovely city.
- This well located hotel was lovely. Very clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We only had a one night stay over but will return.
- Room was lovely and very large, bed was huge and very comfortable! Great location right in the centre of everything. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Continental breakfast was good and extensive. Room good size. The location of the hotel was close to shops, bars and restaurants.
We received a very warm welcome and everything was explained very clearly including the parking. We could park directly outside the hotel while checking in and unloading bags.
The beds were extremely comfortable.
The view from the room roof terrace was amazing.
The breakfast area was extremely organised and clean and staff very attentive with replenishing food and drink.
- Breakfast was great – chocolate croissants, fruit, tortilla de patatas, yogurt etc. Location was fantastic.
One of our best sellers in Teruel! Built above a 14th-century arch from a Medieval church, this charming hotel offers an Arabic-style tearoom and free WiFi. Each unique room has Mudejar or modern décor and includes flat-screen TV and a small balcony.El Mudayyan houses an ancient tunnel to San Salvador Church and Tower. The hotel is located next to Santa María Cathedral and Plaza Torico, in Teruel Old Town.El Mudayyan’s rooms are inspired by designs from Teruel Cathedral. Each air-conditioned room includes a mini-bar and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms have 2 single beds pushed together.The city’s beautiful buildings make it a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Staff at the hotel can provide tourist information and help organizing trips. They can also recommend local restaurants.
- The thing about this place is the location in the centre of Terkel. It’s a small place with quirky rooms. My double bed was a good size but pretty firm, as the Spanish like it. It’s 100metres from the main square, and a plentiful supply of tapas bars just around the corner. Park in council multi-storey around the corner for security.
I loved this hotel from the room,beds,bathroom breakfast and staff.
So comfortable and welcoming. Just off the town plaza but close enough for restaurants and the sites. Car park was just a short distance away – a little expensive maybe but safe,
- Friendly staff. Close to the center. Good size room. Clean. Perfect.
- Kind staff. Very good breakfast. Very good room with great heating.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. This does not feel like you are staying at a anonymous, large hotel. Perfect location at a very reasonable price.
CLÁ Hotel – Boutique
CLÁ Hotel-Boutique-Café is just 5 minutes’ walk from the center of Teruel and Los Arcos Aqueduct.This theater-themed hotel offers contemporary design and free Wi-Fi. The individually decorated rooms at CLÁ Hotel-Boutique-Café have minimalist décor and bright finishes. There is a pillow menu, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Plaza del Torico is 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Teruel Railway Station is just 1.2 mi from the CLÁ.
- Staff spoke English with great enthusiasm. The decor was modern and interesting. Breakfast at 5 euros each was great. We could easily park nearby. It was a short walk to the historic centre. Loved it.
- Lovely staff, 5 minute walk into Teruel, great rooms. Wonderful stay!
- The property is only a five minute walk into the old town. The staff were very helpful in recommending places to visit and eat. Great bathroom sinks, deep enough to have a real wash and shave.
- Staff were friendly and accommodating. Hotel is in an excellent position but has no direct parking facilities.
Super nice staff! Pilar was great, she explained everything really well! Hotel was small and cosy. Rooms were quite big and very comfortable, breakfast was very good for 5€!
We also had lunch which was also excellent!
The Reina Cristina has a great location in the beautiful historic quarter of Teruel, where there are many examples of Mudéjar architecture, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The air-conditioned rooms at the Reina Cristina feature a flat-screen TV and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. Free water is provided in the mini-bar. Some rooms come with city views, while others come with river or mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in the delicious ternasco aragonés (lamb from Aragon).The city’s attractions are all within easy reach of the hotel, and public transportation is found nearby.
- The breakfasts were very good and worth the money.
Very convortable bed and pillow
The shower is quite big and opened. There is a glass wall that separates it from the rest of bathroom
The room is big enough and cozy
The terrace has privacy
There are fruits in the room – i dont know if for free or not, but was a tiny detail that I liked
- Very comfortable bed. Quiet room. Great location. Good breakfast although there were absolutely no vegetables or salads which I missed a bit.
- A marvellous balcony with views to die for right next to one of the towers with a bell but the room was soundproof so it was magic to sit outside so near and to listen and take photos awesome 😃
The hotel is modern and located close to the historic centre. We were allocated a top floor (floor 4) room which was large and had a seating area. It also had a large balcony with sun lounger and table and chairs and had a good view. All the fourth floor appeared to be similar. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom had a walk-in shower – although we were promised a bath-tub.
The hotel owns an “asador” (grill) restaurant across the road where we ate dinner. The food was good, the prices were reasonable and it was bright and clean however there were only two other couples there so not much atmosphere.
One of our top picks in Teruel.This comfortable hotel is located 350 feet from Teruel Bullring. It offers a gym, charming terraces and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, 150 feet from Fueros Park.The pleasant rooms at Hotel Oriente feature satellite TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Laundry facilities are also available.The hotel has a restaurant, a café-bar featuring panoramic views, a computer station with free internet and a reading lounge. There are also several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.The property is set 350 feet from the Exhibition and Conference Center and 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center, where you can admire the Mudejar architecture.Dinópolis Theme Park is less than 5 minutes’ drive away from the Oriente Hotel. You can reach Teruel Bus Station in 10 minutes by foot.
- Easy access for the traveler not for visiting the area
Close to centre of the beautiful historic town.
Room clean and comfortable.
- Hotel staff very friendly and helpful,room clean and modern,restaurant modern,staff good and fast to please….
- Nice hotel, clean room, centrally located, great value for money, nice staff who are very helpful. The hotel is fine and great for an overnight stay.
- The room was clean and comfortable (especially the beds) and the location was walking distance from the old town. Reception staff were very helpful.
Top Hotels In Caudé Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caudé Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caudé Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caudé Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!