10 Best Hotels To Stay In Catral Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Catral Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Catral Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Catral Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Catral Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Catral Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Catral Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Catral Valencia Community:
This hotel is located in Almoradi, 11 mi from Torrevieja and the beautiful beaches on the Mediterranean Coast. It offers a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Almoradi come with TV, telephone and a private bathroom. A breakfast is offered every morning at the hotel’s dining room.The hotel offers a communal lounge with TV and a a tour desk with tourist information about the area.Guardamar del Segura is 8.7 mi away while Alicante Airport or Santa Pola are 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
For the money, superb. Really friendly lady on reception.
Room clean and spacious.
As said. For the money it was perfect.
The staff were polite and always asking if everything was ok, which it was.
The room was larger and very comfortable, more than i expected for the price.
- Clean family run hotel albiet with limited facilities
Lovely big room, large bathroom. Good location.
Nice friendly staff.
- A quiet, clean and well presented hotel. For the one night stay it had everything you need but bring your phrase book because no English is spoken. Plenty of bars and restaurants around and a reasonable Spanish breakfast is provided by the hotel.
- For the money, superb. Really friendly lady on reception.
Located in Granja de Rocamora, Hotel Versalles features free WiFi, a cafeteria and private check-in.Each room at Hotel Versalles offers air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV. The rooms also include a desk, telephone and safe. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have mountain or garden view.Guests will find shops and restaurants within 5 minutes’ drive away. Callosa de Segura Train Station is 3.4 mi from the hotel.
It was a lovely hotel absoutley beautiful and so comfortable to sleep in the beds..
However breakfast isn’t included and said it was 5 euro each for breakfast it cost me 15 euro and we only had a coffee each a toastada and 2 eggs and 2 glasses of orange juice I did think that was a little expensive for breakfast but other than that it was beautiful and we will be staying again for sure 10/10
- Very nice and helpfull people. Nice room and very clean.
- Clean and modern with lift. Good shower and bed was comfortable. Staff very helpful. WiFi works
- A very nice and neat hotel. Very nice and friendly staff.
- magnificent hotel. could not find fault. great value for value. nice relaxed atmosphere
- It was a lovely hotel absoutley beautiful and so comfortable to sleep in the beds..
Campanile Hotel Elche
Campanile Hotel Elche is 2 miles from the center of Elche and a 15-minute drive from Alicante Airport. This hotel features a terrace and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Rooms at the Campanile are spacious and bright. Each has satellite TV and tea and coffee-making facilities.The hotel has free parking and easy access to the A7 Highway, which connects Elche to Alicante in 25 minutes. The Elche Palm Grove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a 10-minute drive away.
- Good service from the personal. Clean and cosy hotel.
Excellent hotel, fantastic staff, especially the receptionists DAVID and Cari, cozy room, very clean everything, amazing service, great ambient, very comfortable bed. Totally recommend it!
We loved everything here, that we booked a second night and definitely we will be back.
- the price was good even better if parking was inculded staff focussed on there job including night porter great to see have stead in other hotels and staff asleep or off smokeing.
- The young girl on the front desk was very good, cheerful ,bright and helpful.
- Comfortable & clean. It was good to have tea & coffee in the room.
Hotel Costa Blanca Resort
One of our top picks in Rojales.Hotel Costa Blanca Resort is located just 1,650 feet from La Marquesa Golf Course in Rojales. Offering a communal terrace with panoramic views, this private resort features an outdoor pool, a gym and mini-golf.Hotel Costa Blanca offers comfortable rooms and apartments with free WiFi, air conditioning, heating, and flat-screen TV. The apartments have a kitchen area, and rooms include a mini-bar with 2 bottles of water.Rojales Town Center is a 2-minute drive from Hotel Costa Blanca Resort, and Guardamar del Segura and its beaches are 10 minutes’ drive away. Torrevieja is 11 mi from the hotel, and Alicante Airport is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent service , fantastic value, superb location with stunning views, minutes from La Marquesa golf.
- comfy bed, spacious. heating good, bathroom with bath plus shower,lovely views from window/terrace
- The property was clean and comfortable, with a pleasant view. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- NOTHING, THERE WERE NO FACILITIES OPEN OR TO USE, NOT EVEN PUBLIC AREAS OF THE ‘HOTEL ‘
- Staff so obliging couldn’t do enough for us. Moved us to easy access room as wife disabled.
B&B Hotel Elche
B&B Hotel Elche is located about 1.9 mi from the center of Elche, close to Miguel Hernández University. The A-7 Motorway is just 2 minutes away, and there is a 24-hour café.The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV .The modern bathrooms have high-pressure showers.There is a gym, and the B&B Hotel Elche’s cafeteria offers lunch and light meals including pizzas. Free newspapers are also available.Close to the hotel is a good selection of shops and a cinema. Some of the area’s best beaches can be reached in about 15 minutes’ drive. A bus stop can be found about 150 feet from the hotel.
- The cost for a one night stay was awesome. When you are planning on not even a full night’s because of an early flight, it is really nice to find a clean, comfortable bed for just €37!
- I arrived late without any money and credit cards after leaving my wallet in my car at the station in Vigo when I caught the train /The Hotel staff were very understanding and provided every assistance until the following morning when I was able to have money transfer´d .
- Confortable bed. Nice shower room. Good Hot chocolate!
- Location was good, near to Alicante airport. Bed was comfortable, & continental breakfast was good.
- The room was smaller than expected but comfortable anyway. Breakfast was good and coffee available 24/7 was great. Location near the motorway was good, not beautiful at all but practical.
Huerto del Cura
One of our top picks in Elche.Huerto del Cura has a unique location within the Elche’s Palmeral palm tree gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna.The low-rise Huerto del Cura buildings are surrounded by lush gardens. Rooms include free WiFi and air conditioning.The Els Capellans restaurant offers à la carte Mediterranean food. There is also a fine wine cellar. In summer, Els Capellans Summer Terrace opens by the pool, offering cocktails and chill out music.The hotel is in the middle of the 66 ft² Palmeral, a short walk from Elche city center. Sights include the historic Santa María Church. The city is only 9.3 miles from the Costa Blanca. Alicante Airport is within 7.5 miles.
- Excellent dining room. Walkable to an interesting museum and the fabulous palm grove.
- excellent selection of food. Self service and cooked food outside
- The Food was excellent we had lunch and dinner on three days and i had something different each time. i was not disapointed by anything i ate and i felt the food prices were very reasonable.
- Very quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent also.
Wonderfull hotel! All clean. All uptodate.
We stayed in many 5 stars hotel even Burj al Arab Dubai. And i can tell it’s a lovely hotel.
Hotel Playas de Guardamar
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.Hotel Playas de Guardamar is set on Moncayo Beach and has an outdoor pool and small spa, free to all guests. Each room has a terrace with Mediterranean Sea views.The Playas de Guardamar Hotel is set on the Costa Blanca, near the beautiful La Mata y Torrevieja Nature Reserve.Rooms at the hotel are bright and air-conditioned or heated according to the season. They all include a safe for a surcharge, a small fridge and a private bathroom with a sink.Hotel Playas de Guardamar has a sun terrace and garden, with a children’s swimming pool and a play area. There is Wi-Fi access for free, as well as a comfortable lounge.The hotel has a large buffet restaurant, serving Mediterranean cuisine, while drinks and snacks are served in the café. In summer, there is also a poolside bar and an entertainment program.The spa area is open outside high season. It features a heated indoor pool and a hot tub. It also includes a small gym.
- The food was fine, but could have been served warmer.
- Nice place for a family holiday. Very clean rooms and good food. Really close to the beach, amazing for a beach holiday.
- Cooked breakfast very basic and Spanish. Plenty of selection of sweet and savoury pastries and a good selection of continental breakfast, especially German.
- Great beach location, good size bedroom and bathroom all very clean. Very private balcony with great sea views. Great variety of foods at breakfast and evening meal. House rose wine lovely and good price in the restaurant. Lots of free parking near by. Also the regular bus to and from Guardamara very handy to explore area.
- Very nice and kind personnel and really good location, just on the beach. The all inclusive option is the best choice, as the food and drinks are quite everything you need. All the areas are clean and neat, play area and relaxation spaces are great.
Hotel la Finca Golf & Spa Resort
One of our top picks in Algorfa.La Finca Golf Resort is located on the Costa Blanca, 40 minutes’ drive from Alicante & Murcia Airports. Set in La Finca Golf Course, it features rooms with balconies and rain-effect showers.All rooms at Hotel La Finca Golf & Spa Resort offer views of the golf course or pool. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel has a spa with a hot tub, sauna, outdoor pool and a range of treatments. There is also a golf school, tennis courts, paddle courts and a fitness center.La Finca Golf’s restaurant serves creative Mediterranean food. There is also a poolside garden bar and a bar-café which has a terrace with great views. The hotel also have a nightclub, Suite Lounge Club.The beaches of Guardamar del Segura and Torrevieja are around 15 minutes away from La Finca by car. The hotel has easy access to the AP-7 Motorway.
- Clean and modern hotel, huge bedrooms, great breakfast buffet, good bar menu, friendly and professional staff.
- Breakfast excellent. Staff extremely helpful. Look forward to return trip
- Location, views and facilities plus great breakfast
The Customer service was absolutely excellent
I proposed to my partner and everyone could not do enough for me to make this happen smoothly
- Excellent staff & service. Modern, clean and perfect facilities. The breakfast was great, with lots to choose from, hot, cold, fruit, pastries etc etc. Our room was large, with a huge walk in shower and separate bath, large balcony with nice view of the golf course.
This family hotel is located in a privileged setting on the beach front, with 9.3 mi of beaches and surrounded by protected landscapes. It has an outdoor pool with a spa area.All the rooms are doubles and have large terraces that enjoy views of the sea. Its well known restaurant offers you the finest regional rice dishes and the fruits of the sea of the local area. This is a place to enjoy some relaxing holidays, great cuisine and a naturally beautiful setting with sea views.Near the hotel you can practice horse-riding, paragliding and trekking in Laguna de la Mata National Park. The offering for golfers is considerable in this area with four courses in a radius of 16 mi. On-site parking is available on request.
- Excellent customer service and the high quality of the restaurant onsite
- The hotel says it has a spa on booking, but it doesn’t. Only jacuzzi on roof top, no sauna and no massage centre, swimming pool is on other side of the street.
- Nice shower room and toiletries. Beds comfortable.
- Friendly staff, very convenient for beach, nice decor throughout
- Location. And restaurants bars…hotel staffs very friendly….
The Jardín Milenio has a swimming pool and sauna within Elche’s amazing Palmeral. This tropical garden is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.This hotel has a quiet setting just a short walk from Elche city center. The hotel is built around an attractive courtyard.The whole hotel overlooks the patio, the Palmeral or the swimming pool. A fitness room and playground are also available.The hotel features Bar del Mileno where breakfast, half-board and full-board meals are served. The La Taula del Milenio Restaurant offers a là carte dishes. These can be enjoyed indoors or outside on the terrace.All bedrooms are en suite and come with full air conditioning and heating.There are also modern meeting rooms with great views of the gardens.
- Nice service, comfortable roo baby large bathroom, good coffee downstairs at the cafeteria
- Location, breakfast hall was well designed. Staff were freindly.
- Wonderful location in the UNESCO-listed palm grove. Half-board is good value for money.
- For our journey from Southern Spain to England it is close to the motorway, has an excellent on site restaurant and safe car parking.
- Beautiful area. Lovely outside patio with fountain. Very quiet location. Nice facilities.
Top Hotels In Catral Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Catral Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Catral Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Catral Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!