10 Best Hotels To Stay In Catonsville Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Catonsville Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Catonsville Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Catonsville Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Catonsville Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Catonsville Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Catonsville Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Catonsville Maryland:
Ramada Baltimore West
Ramada Baltimore West offers accommodations in Catonsville.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 30 miles from Ramada Limited Baltimore, and Baltimore is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Impressed with room very comfortable, bed was nice and quiet.
- The bed was very comfortable and pillows nice and fluffy. The breakfast they served was OK. You had a choice of hot/cold cereal, donuts, danishes, mini muffins, yogurt or you can make our own waffles but no bacon or sausage meats available.
- Breakfast could be a little bit more better like having scrambled eggs
- The bed had springs popping up, but overall, I was pleased.
- The worker that came in the next morning made my stay fine by doing his job right, the man who checked me in was not…
Holiday Inn Express Baltimore West – Catonsville
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Baltimore West – Catonsville is located in Catonsville in the region of Maryland, just 6 miles from Baltimore.The rooms have a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Annapolis is 25 miles from Holiday Inn Express Baltimore West, and Silver Spring is 26 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 8 miles away.
- WE LIKED THE QUIET, clean and comfortable the surroundings
- Everything that’s why when we’re in town this is the only hotel we want to stay at. And it’s convenient to just about all our needs. And the breakfast is wonderful.
- Eggs were ok. Rest of Breakfast was exceptional and the options plentiful
- The room was VERY clean and the staff was extremely helpful.
- Ana at front desk was terrific person with a great personality and treated us great Breakfast was good and location of hotel was right in the middle of alot of great places to go enjoy urself.
Quality Inn Catonsville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Catonsville offers accommodations in Catonsville.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 7 miles from Quality Inn Catonsville, and Annapolis is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- First night discount rate of $58 made it ok, but standard rate of $75 was too much.
- Switched our room for us with no problems because bed was not super comfortable.
- Every time we stay we always ask for a room on main floor as my husband cannot do steps and each time they always made sure we got a room close to main lobby so that he would not have far to walk for breakfast or to the car.
- Great Coffee and selection of fresh fruit. I’m vegan so I usually bring my own soy milk and museli so the fridge is a great asset. When I don’t bring my own cereal you have great Raisin bran,
- The outside of the building was questionable, but there are only 3 hotels in this little town and we wanted a hotel with a refrigerator. When we went inside, we were very pleased. Staff were all great. Room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. Even the pillows were great, with a choice of soft or firm. Do not let the outside of the building put you off. There are no elevators, so book a first floor if you have a problem carrying your luggage up a flight of stairs. The entry to the rooms are all interior to the building.
Knights Inn Baltimore West
Located 8 miles west of downtown Baltimore, Maryland, this inn is half a mile from Security Square Mall. It features an outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, and free in-room Wi-Fi.The accommodations at this Knights Inn Baltimore West come with cable TV. Local calls are free.The City View Bar and Grill is on site and open for lunch and dinner. The front desk of the hotel is open 24 hours a day and free parking is available.Johns Hopkins University is 20 minutes from Knights Inn Baltimore West. Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is 13 miles from the hotel.
- ihad to switch room bathroom sink dint drain.. poorly furnished
- Old hotel – tub was cracked. Could use some renovating.
- Housekeeping was very friendly as well as front desk staff
- It was worth the money clean quite and comfortable
- Spacious bed the employees was friendly n respectful
Motel 6 Baltimore West
Located close to Interstate 695, this Baltimore motel features Wi-Fi and rooms with a sitting area. The Baltimore Convention Center and the National Aquarium are 10 miles away.Cable TV is available in each bright room at Baltimore West Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is available to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Vending machines that have snacks and drinks are also available.Motel 6 Baltimore West is 5 miles from University of Maryland – Baltimore County. The Maryland Science Center is 11 miles away.
- I love the staff & fast check-in! The rooms are fabulous!
Sink was backed up
The heat wasn’t working , I was in there freezing
- Imran in the office is very nice he always gives me service with a smile
- My wife had surgery and had to sleep in a recliner. We brought ours with us, I just had to carry it in and set it up. The front desk worker ran all the way down to the end of the hall to our room just to open the side door of our room for me to bring the recliner in. So helpful and nice.
- reserving the room with my cellphone before getting there was easy and quick
Days Inn Baltimore West
One of our best sellers in Baltimore! Located in Baltimore, 27 miles from Annapolis, Days Inn Baltimore West features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Silver Spring is 27 miles from Days Inn Baltimore West, and Riverside is 29 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was ok but no eggs.
- Pillows were soft. Bed was fairly comfortable. Good location
- When i pulled my sheets back it was a dead roach in the covers.
- The staff was wonderful, comfortable bed, and loved having a guest laundry area.
- The breakfast room with the added waffles maker excellent and the lady in the breakfast room was very helpful and friendly.
Quality Inn Baltimore West
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Quality Inn Baltimore West is located in Baltimore in the region of Maryland, just 27 miles from Annapolis.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Silver Spring is 27 miles from Quality Inn Baltimore West, and Riverside is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The room temperature was perfect! The bed was comfortable! It’s was in the perfect location for what I️ needed it for! The rooom had a refrigerator!
- Good value for the price. Breakfast was good, with several items offered.
- It was fine for a late night “crash pad.” I was worth the $$$ as it was Columbus Day weekend and hotels were booked.
- The room was typical for the price. The bed was comfortable.
- The gentleman who checked us in was very polite and helpful.
Motel 6 Baltimore – Camden Yards
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Baltimore – Camden Yards offers pet-friendly accommodations in Baltimore, just 22 miles from Annapolis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Silver Spring is 27 miles from Motel 6 Baltimore – Camden Yards, and Riverside is 27 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The young lady that served as my front desk agent was super pleasant and ultra professional and she set the tone for what ending up being a very pleasant evening.
- Staff was very friendly. And on point if you need anything.
- old motel no shampoo or condition, no coffee and sugar. smell bad odors. crazy local people stay there
- Everything was clean pretty neat and it was a lot of space best one i been to yet i love it
- The location was fantastic! just outside the city and we took an uber to M&T for 11 dollars. The air condition/heater worked fantastic. Clean towels.
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore/Woodlawn
Featuring an on-site fitness center and rooms with cable TV, this Baltimore hotel has free wireless internet access. Downtown Baltimore is less than a 20-minute drive away.A refrigerator is offered in each air-conditioned room at Hampton Inn and Suites Baltimore. Ironing facilities are provided as well. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk with a safe welcomes guests to the Baltimore Hampton Inn and Suites. Business facilities are available on site. A year-round indoor pool is also offered.Oriole Park at Camden Yards and the Baltimore Convention Center are both within 7.5 miles of Hampton Inn and Suites Baltimore. Baltimore – Washington Airport is 10.5 miles away.
- Everything was super clean, room was a great and comfortable size, staff was very nice.
- Breakfast was awesome, pool was great. The staff was friendly and it was so quiet and my family loved it.
- The breakfast. They had a clean station. And always have cookies at dinner time.
- Very quiet, exceptionally clean, comfy sleep, and excellent staff service!
- It was a very comfortable stay we really enjoyed it the staff were very nice
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Baltimore.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Baltimore, just 30 miles from Washington, DC.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Annapolis is 18 miles from Best Western Plus BWI North, and Silver Spring is 26 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The location was great. The front desk staff was great
- Close to the airport, easy to get there, nice and clean.
- Everything was great it was clean and peaceful and the breakfast was hot and delicious
- The bed was very comfortable and it was very quiet!
- Breakfast was great, staff there was very friendly and helpful
Top Hotels In Catonsville Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Catonsville Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Catonsville Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Catonsville Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!