10 Best Hotels To Stay In Caton Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Caton Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caton Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caton Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caton Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caton Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caton Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Caton Tennessee:
Super 8 Pigeon Forge
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.Off Highway 321, this hotel is a 3-minute walk from Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall and just under 1 miles from LeConte Convention Center. It features a heated indoor pool, a daily hot breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, a small refrigerator, and tea- and coffee-making facilities are provided in all rooms at Super 8 Pigeon Forge. The simply decorated rooms also include a flat-screen cable TV and a clock radio.Guests at the Pigeon Forge Super 8 can enjoy the convenience of on-site fax and photocopying services. The entire property is air-conditioned.The hotel is within 4.5 miles of the Dixie Stampede, the Titanic Museum and Miracle Theatre. Dollywood is a 10-minute drive away.
- Very clean and friendly staff. Within walking distance of restaurants and shopping.
- The 2 women desk clerks was really nice. My little girl burnt herself on the waffle maker and the morning shift woman offered to go buy her some burn cream.
- Breakfast was great. The rooms were nice and updated. We really liked the location.
- very clean rooms friendly staff great breakfast
- All was great. Very comfortable and accommodating.
Baymont Inn & Suites Sevierville Pigeon Forge
One of our top picks in Sevierville.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn & Suites Sevierville Pigeon Forge offers accommodations in Sevierville, just 11 miles from Gatlinburg.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pigeon Forge is 5 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Sevierville, and Cherokee is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The beds were comfortable with a choice of pillows
- you get what you pay for, nice people, a clean room with basic comfort, centrally located in a very nice “real” town with lots of shops, arts etc.
- The room was very clean, had instant hot water. I was very pleased. Thank you for the great service. I would definitely stay again.
- Very nice facility. Room was clean and updated. Super comfy beds.
- The breakfast area was well kept by a very attentive attendant. And our front desk check in/out was extremely friendly.
Best Western Plaza Inn
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.This Pigeon Forge Best Western Plaza Inn is features a seasonal outdoor pool, indoor pool, and hot tub. Extras include a free daily hot breakfast served in the Continental Cafe and free WiFi. Dollywood is 2.7 miles away.A cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are standard in each room. A coffee machine is also provided. A fireplace, mountain view, or sofa bed are provided in some Best Western Plaza Inn rooms.The Pigeon Forge Trolley stops outside the hotel, and the front desk is open 24 hours. Guests can take advance of the free parking off site, and walkway access to Little Pigeon River from the hotel.Old Mill is 2,950 feet from Best Western Plaza Inn, while Dixie Stampede dinner show is 950 feet away. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is 9.9 miles from the hotel.
- The rooms were clean.Great location for all activities.Great breakfast
- The beds were so comfortable. The room was extremely clean. Staff meet all our needs quickly. Pool and hot tub was awesome.
- Room was not what I book staff could not accommodate me. Other guests were loud and parting late into the night had to call front desk to get them to stop
- Very clean and right in the middle of everything we did.
- the hotel was clean ,breakfast was good and the indoor pool was good. the only thing was wish the indoor pool water was a little to cold,,,,but it was a great time and will be back…
Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge Parkway
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.On the Pigeon Forge Parkway, this hotel is less than a 5-minute walk from many attractions, including Fast Tracks Amusement Park. It serves a continental breakfast every morning.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in every room at the Red Roof Inn and Suite Pigeon Forge Parkway. They include a microwave and a refrigerator, and are furnished with a work desk.Guests can relax in the hotel’s outdoor pool and vending machines are available on site. The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk and provides fax and photocopying facilities.The Comedy Barn Theater is a 3-minute walk from this Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn and Suite. Rockin Raceway Go Karts is located across from the hotel.
- Location of the hotel is great, wonderful that it’s pet friendly & reasonable prices. Breakfast voucher for the pancake house next store was a great bonus
- The fact I was able go downstairs and get a drink and just chill.
- Beds were comfy and shower was awesome. Having a fridge in the room helped store our leftovers.
- I loved the fact the the room was very clean. The gentleman working the desk when we checked in was very funny and seems to like his job. He’s great with the public. Staff was great and they don’t pester you about cleaning or anything.
- Location was great. Everything was good besides the smell
Black Fox Lodge
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge – and a guest favorite.
Located in Pigeon Forge in the region of Tennessee, 1.9 miles from Smoky Mountain Ziplines, Black Fox Lodge features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Great location, staff friendly and helpful. Loved our stay here and would stay here again.
- The view, how it was walking distance to were we were going
- Loved how clean our room was and staff was super nice..!!
- Nice hotel, clean modern and well equipped. Good location just off the strip.
- The staff there seemed to genuinely enjoy working there. The female that checked us in accommodated a request I had for room location. They allowed us to check out late.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pigeon Forge
This completely non-smoking hotel in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee offers breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Dollywood Amusement Park and NASCAR Speed Park are just a short drive from the hotel.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pigeon Forge comes equipped with a coffee maker, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. The rooms also include cable TV and a work desk.The Pigeon Forge Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features an on-site indoor pool. A tour desk and laundry facilities are also available on-site.The Music Road Convention Center is within walking distance from the Pigeon Forge Tennessee Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. Black Bear Jamboree Dinner & Show and the Rainforest Adventures Tropical Discovery Zoo are also nearby.
- NOTHING. Worst Holiday Inn Express we have ever stayed at!
- We stay at this location very time we come to town at least 4 times a year. We love it here the staff is amazing! Doyle is so wonderful! We learned this trip that the hotel has a new owner and they are under renovations we are so excited to see the revocations when they are complete. We always get a jacuzzi suite and can’t wait to see what they do with those rooms. Best place to stay by far!!!!
- The size of the room was good. My favorite was the hot tub. The hotel location was great, it’s very close to lots of attractions and restaurants. & The best part is that the staff was very friendly.
- The location was very accessible to all the main attractions in Pigeon Forge. Friendly front desk workers.
- Friendliness of the staff, the coffee, hot tub, and pillows. We had car trouble and the hotel let us have a late check out so we could wait on our car to be fixed!
Just off State Road 441, guests can start their day with breakfast, lounge in the outdoor pool, and stay connected through free Wi-Fi. Splash Country Water Adventure Park is a 10-minute drive away.All guest rooms include cable TV with HBO movie channels and a small refrigerator. Select Riverlodge South rooms feature a private balcony, patio, and fireplace.When not exploring the natural beauty of Pigeon Forge, Riverlodge South guests can prepare a meal with the barbecue facilities or a picnic. Free on-site parking and a souvenir gift shop are available for added convenience.Guests can play mini golf a 6-minute walk away at Fantasy Golf or experience a Western-themed dinner and show at Dollywood 3 miles away. Downtown Gatlinburg is 8 miles away and Pigeon Forge Convention Center is a 5-minute walk away.
- The property was central located, it was clean and quiet, the rooms were cute and the beds were super comfy.
- Staff was very friendly and courteous family owned older facility but was clean , warm good value for the cost of the room. I would stay there again.
- Love the room. It wasn’t a standard room. It was spilt so the kids had their own area n my husband n I had ours.
- Price and location is the main reason we stay here. Love being by the little river.
- I liked that they allowed me to cancel my remaining reservation time.
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.The Clarion Inn hotel provides access to many area attractions such as Dollywood theme park, Dixie Stampede theater, Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, the Smoky Mountain Brewery and the Walden’s Landing retail district that features dozens of retailers and specialty stores.In the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Pigeon Forge and the surrounding area offer sightseeing opportunities,recreation areas, and countless things to see and do. There are many restaurants in the vicinity.Ask at the front desk about discounted movie tickets to The Forge Cinemas at Walden’s Landing.Guests at this Tennessee hotel can enjoy features like free wireless high-speed Internet access, free hot breakfast with bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, russet potatoes and Krispy Kreme donuts, free weekday newspapers and exercise room, an indoor heated pool/ water park with outdoor lazy river and hot tub.Nightly refreshments, including various snacks and drinks, are provided.This hotel provides corporate travelers with conveniences including an on-site business center, a public computer with Internet access, access to copy and fax service, and a banquet and meeting room that can accommodate up to 65 people for most functions.In addition to standard amenities, all rooms are furnished with flat-screen TVs, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, curved shower rods, hair dryers, desks, pillow-top mattresses, down pillows, safes, irons, ironing boards and cable TV. Select rooms feature hot bathtubs, balconies and sofa sleepers. Connecting rooms are available.For added convenience, there is a game room, gift shop, picnic area and laundry facilities on the premises. Free on-site parking is provided and can accommodate most vehicles.
- We love staying there! This was our seven visit, and we will be back! We love the friendly staff, the wonderful made to order breakfast, and the swimming pool and hot tub facilities.
- Everything was perfect the best place i have ever stayed
- Location. Breakfast was one of the better continental breakfasts. Price was Great!
- This was an amazing hotel!!! It was above & beyond what we expected. This is 1 of 2 of the best hotels we have stayed at in Pigeon Forge. Staff was wonderful & breakfast was wonderful. Will definitely stay here again.
- Room was clean and comfortable with all the amenities we needed. Plenty of room and storage. Breakfast was exceptional as a bonus. The staff was very helpful and cheery.
The Brookside Resort By FairBridge
One of our top picks in Gatlinburg.The Brookside Resort By FairBridge offers accommodations in Gatlinburg.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pigeon Forge is 6 miles from Brookside FairBridge, and Cherokee is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The Brook behind the hotel is so beautiful i would live there if i could
- It’s in a great location. It’s close enough to walk down town but far enough away to relax peacefully. I love that the room was right on the creek which was very relaxing. The staff was very friendly and had great customer service skills.
- The room, and especially the bathroom was super clean. The bed was extra comfy. It was the best night’s sleep I have had in a while. The sound of the creek while I was falling asleep was amazing. There is a stop for the trolley right outside the lobby doors.
- The river was beautiful and we had a beautiful view off our balcony.
- Bed was comfortable, Bk was good and hot. Hotel was clean and peaceful.
Motel 6 Pigeon Forge – Parkway
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Motel 6 Pigeon Forge – Parkway offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pigeon Forge, just 1.3 miles from Smoky Mountain Ziplines.Every room includes a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Price, large bed, flooring in the room, location, lady at the front desk was super friendly.
- I liked that we would travel with our pets and not have to pay an extra accommodation fee.
- For the money, I would have payed more to stay somewhere else. It was cheap and convenient, but the room was AWFUL.
- had 2 rooms both had very little towels and wash rugs and both rooms had black mood in front of the room over head folks was rude when door will not open ask them to fix it and the other room door handle come off
- Rooms were updated. Had everything we needed for our stay. Nothing fancy but the rooms were nice. Great location close to everything right in pigeon forge.
Top Hotels In Caton Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caton Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caton Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caton Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!