10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cataumet Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Cataumet Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cataumet Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cataumet Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cataumet Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cataumet Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cataumet Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cataumet Massachusetts:
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Old Silver Beach and overlooking Buzzards Bay, this Falmouth hotel is 10 minutes from Ballymeade Golf Course. It features a private beach, a 2-level gym, and watercraft rentals.The rooms at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel include cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They have a microwave and refrigerator. A work desk and coffee maker are also provided.A restaurant and cabana bar are on the property of Sea Crest. A hot tub and both indoor and outdoor pools are open to guests. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and concierge service is available.Barnstable Airport is 40 minutes from the Sea Crest Beach Hotel. Downtown New Silver Beach is 5 minutes from the property.
- The staff was really nice – everyone was very helpful and friendly. Our room was great – with a nice view of the beach and the ocean. Wonderful place for kids – we plan on going back with our grandkids -they would love it there! Nice pool area with a hot tub and a small pool for the real little ones!
- Perfect location on the beach We stay at the Seacrest often in all seasons. Great place to stay with families particularly in the summet
- The room was fantastic, newly renovated. The whole property was well maintained. The restaurant/ bar was very nice as well. The good in the restaurant was absolutely superb!
- I loved that room was at the far end. I also appreciated the space. The quick friendly service, when TV didn’t work and lack of standard toiletries. Service was quickly respond.
- The view was spectacular. The room was large and comfortable.
Quality Inn Cape Cod
Overlooking the Cape Cod Canal at the gateway to Cape Cod, this hotel in Bourne, Massachusetts offers a free morning breakfast as well as free wireless internet access.Quality Inn Cape Cod features an indoor pool and hot tub. Guests will also appreciate guestrooms with microwaves and refrigerators. After a busy day, guests can enjoy a meal in the hotel’s, full-service Trowbridge Tavern.The area surrounding the Cape Cod Quality Inn is filled with attractions and activities. Guests can go swimming at Turo Beach, then explore the famous Martha’s Vineyard.
- room was clean but exhaust in bathroom extremely loud
- good breakfast, great pool and Jacuzzi, good restaurant, staff polite and friendly
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was nice to have a pool to swim in. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast had a nice mix of items to choose from. Someone just needs to keep things clean in there during serving times as well as restock/make things so you do have choices. My son is gluten free so he could only have the eggs and sausage. There was only scrambled eggs and it was almost empty at 9:00am so he didn’t have much to eat.
- Bed very comfortable. Liked the hot tub and the deck. Very relaxing. Could see the bridge from the room. Liked the breakfast and the tavern.
- Bed and pillows were just right. Wifi connection was very convenient. Thanks for storing our bikes inside. We have recommended this quality inn to several people.
Inn On Onset Bay
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Onset, 15 miles from Plymouth, Inn On Onset Bay features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Falmouth is 13 miles from Inn On Onset Bay, and Rockland is 30 miles from the property. New Bedford Regional Airport is 16 miles away.
- The owner was very nice and the breakfast was great. It was a very relaxing place. I love sitting on the porch with a great view. Just a few feet away from shops and more. I loved this place inside and out and will go back.
- Compared to the rest of the hotels we went to in Cape Cod, this was a dream and the owners/staff were exceedingly friendly and forthcoming. It was a very “family-like” athmosphere, very laid-back. We would go there again!
- Right near beach and walking distance to greet food
- great, private room on the third floor. great views of the bay on both sides of the room.
- It was great! Location was perfect, staff was wonderful and very helpful and it felt newly renovated.
Frederick William House
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Frederick William House is located in Falmouth, just 3.4 miles from Menauhant Beach. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Admiralty Inn & Suites
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. The Admiralty Inn & Suites in Falmouth is positioned 1.4 miles from both Cape Cod beaches. Complimentary WiFi is accessible in public areas of the property.This property features an outdoor and indoor pool. Guests will also be able to enjoy a deluxe complimentary breakfast. In addition to the amenities, guest will also have easy access to many local dining options, shopping, entertainment, and beaches.This eco-friendly property features “go green” initiatives such as a solar energy system and the use of glass wear.The Admiralty Inn & Suites offers discounted ferry tickets to Martha’s Vineyard. The Otis Air National Guard Base is located 8.7 miles away.
- Our room far exceeded our expectations. It was clean and very spacious. The kids loved the spiral staircase and having their own room complete with a Jacuzzi tub and their own tv.
- jetted Tubs add a great experience to the room. Room had plenty of Space
- Breakfast was excellent with a large variety to choose.
Quite and in a very nice location.
Lots of stuff to do in the area.
- Nice clean facility. Spacious rooms with many amenities.
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
In Falmouth on Cape Cod, this hotel is 6 miles from the ferry to Martha’s Vineyard. It features an on-site restaurant, KC Steak & Seafood, and an indoor saltwater pool.Free Wi-Fi access and satelitte TV are included in all rooms at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth. They come equipped with a coffee maker.The on-site restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner daily and offers room service.The front desk at the Cape Cod-Falmouth Holiday Inn is staffed 24 hours a day. On site, guests will find a 24-hour business center, a fitness center, and guest laundry facilities.Falmouth town center is one mile from the hotel. The Shining Sea Bike path is also one mile away.
- Bed was very comfortable…nice hot shower…friendly staff…Bill at reception very helpful as well as bartender…very good service.
- Nice new Holiday Inn. Staff at hotel and restaurant really went the extra mile. We arrived late, just after kitchen closed and they still made us dinner. Clean and comfortable.
The location was just right. Close to the ferry to Martha’s Vineyard. On the main road that takes you around all the significant areas of Cape Cod.
Room was spacious with comfortable beds and very clean.
- The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. When I first arrived, one of the housekeepers saw me come in with my bag and immediately asked what room I was staying in. He not only showed me where the room was, without me having to ask, but he carried my bag there for me. The room itself was pretty comfortable.
- Nice high ceilings in the room and a nice indoor pool.
Red Horse Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Red Horse Inn offers accommodations in Falmouth. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 11 miles away.
- The extra detail assuring special request of chilled champagne upon arrival. Beautifully done exceeded expectations.
- Breakfast was basic continental allowing for as much as you want.
- This is a nice quaint inn that’s close to everything in Falmouth but just off the main road so the traffic is not a factor. The staff is fantastic including the cute little dogs. Just the place to go to relax and recharge the batteries.
- Absolutely beautiful location! The queen by fireside room was breath taking!! Perfect for a romantic getaway! The hostess was absolutely charming and extremely pleasant! Please take the owners advice, and go eat at the “the flying bridge” restaurant. The Service started off rocky, but ended up great! The servings are tremendously large, especially for Cape Cod! Wonderful experience.
- The bed was very soft and comfy. LOTS of extra towels and blankets in the room.
Harborwalk Resort, a VRI resort
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Standing next to the Falmouth Inner Harbor, this hotel is just a 2 minute walk from the Island Queen Ferry. The Vineyard Sound is less than one mile away.Harborwalk offers wood furnished rooms with cable TV and a coffee maker. A microwave and refrigerator are furnished.Guests of the InnSeason Resorts Harborwalk can enjoy the on-site tanning deck while reading the daily newspaper.The Harborwalk is 6 miles from the Salt Pond Bird Sanctuary and 12 miles from Martha’s Vineyard by ferry.
No reviews yet.
Inn on the Square
One of our best sellers in Falmouth! This historic hotel in Falmouth, Massachusetts is within walking distance of the Falmouth Village Green and the downtown shopping district. The hotel features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Inn on the Square provides guest rooms with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. Coffee makers and iPod docking stations are also included in each spacious room.Guests at the Inn on the Square can use the business center. A private courtyard and patio area are also available at the inn.The Cape Cod Shining Sea Bike Path is one block from the Inn on the Square in Falmouth. The shuttle to Martha’s Vineyard Ferries is within walking distance. The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute is nearby.
- Great location friendly staff and clean up to date rooms
- The pillows were excellent and the room clean. The soundproofing is minimal, but good value for the money.
- Room was big. Bathroom had lots of counter space. Beds comfy. Breakfast on premises very good.
- Beds were very comfortable, pillows were wonderful – not fighting back. Operation of the TV was easy to understand. Convenient to the parking lot, easy access through several doors. We have stayed there before several times and will certainly return.
- Close to center of town. Nice breakfast with great staff. Good sized room with comfortable beds. Pool was fun for our grandaughter .
Sandwich Inn and Suites
Located in Sandwich, 27 miles from Provincetown, Sandwich Inn and Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 15 miles from Sandwich Inn and Suites, and Chatham is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- We really liked that walls of the room were shiplapped! It made us feel very Cape Cody. We also really liked that it was close to BBC cuz it’s the best bar in Sandwich! The deck was pretty sweet.
- The room was large and clean and bright and “Capey”. We had a porch. The king size bed was soooo comfortable. The setting was quiet and easy access to the rest of Sandwich and places to eat.
- Everything about our stay was spot on, from the moment we arrived until we left! A great selection for breakfast & a clean comfortable recently renovated room:)
- I liked proximity to downtown Sandwich, the cleanliness of the room, the friendly staff, and the continental breakfast
- Beautiful place, recently renovated. Close to nature and excellent breakfast. Spacious room for family. Good value for money.
Top Hotels In Cataumet Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cataumet Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cataumet Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cataumet Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!